Corona Vaping

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Siebter, I understood your point to be that N95 masks don't protect the wearer, and clearly not all of the "experts" agree with you.

As I said, you don't quite get my point. I did not say that N95 masks do not offer any protection for the wearer, I referred to wearing such masks in public. These masks are designed for professional situations like in a hospital for people who have the education to use them properly like medical staff, not for us while we are waiting for our bus. Go back, read again, no need to reply, though.

Siebter,

uncanni

not for us while we are waiting for our bus.
I mentioned the context in which I would use an N95 mask, and it wasn't outdoors waiting for a bus.

You seem to think that no one but medical personnel know how to use these masks... which is also incorrect.

uncanni,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@uncanni – Not sure what you're up to, but there's not much I can reply other than that you seem to have a hard time understanding what I am referring to. Not everything I write is referring to you, okay?

Siebter,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Interesting you folks saying about vitamin d and covid, and I assume there being some sort of vit d/lung thing going on.

My lungs have recently done a level up on not being quite so asthmatic, and I've recently started taking vitamin d again....

ginolicious

Interesting you folks saying about vitamin d and covid, and I assume there being some sort of vit d/lung thing going on.

My lungs have recently done a level up on not being quite so asthmatic, and I've recently started taking vitamin d again....

Before even hearing about vitamin D, I remember watching an interview with a NY doctor. Could have been late March. Early April. And he contracted Covid. And he said he’s always tired and sore and yada yada. But he did say laying in the sun for hours a day out front of his home did make me feel better. Now I’m seeing more of a connection. When I first heard what he said I was like hmmm.... okay. But now after everything I’ve read about vitamin D I now see the connection.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
238576-1024x780.jpg
Sp200509ce-1024x674.jpg
238706-676x1024.jpg

Top Bottom