• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cool Music to Vape to - Part 2

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

Did they ever get their radio back?

RIP David Berman.

SPACE ROCK ABOUT A WEREWOLF! :)

SPACE ROCK ABOUT A BLOCK OF FLATS! :)

SPACE ROCK ABOUT... SPACE! :D

One more. This time space rock about a nonsense road system. Ginger Baker on drums

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
@Planck

Isnt it? :)

I try and click on a random youtube album once every few weeks or so. Spin was todays. Never heard of it before, but it funks like all of fuckery!

EmDeemo,
Reactions: Planck

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
First I've heard of them, formed in the Netherlands according to google. Nice :)

Middle of the album gets a bit naff and rocky, but theres some great stuff on there.

They did one other album apparently -

Last edited:
EmDeemo,
Reactions: Planck

rollerskater

Japan's Most Dangerous Band
Love it! I guessed it would be the Hanatarash from the headline; somewhat relieved to see I was right! It would be pretty troubling if some other band one-upped the dozer stunt, for a variety of reasons... thinking of, like, Mayhem here. For a guy in such an extreme band, singer Yamataka Eye had a bunch of cool collabs, mainly thanks to his other band Boredoms. In Boredoms he toured with Nirvana, put out a collab with Ween, and was in John Zorn's rock band Naked City. Great stuff if you dig it!

Relaxing with an old favorite record this evening. It has detractors but I can't get enough of how antiseptic and considered it is. Not a note out of place, every tune a languid tease-and-denial.

rollerskater

Just one of those shallow pop songs, you know, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah... these guys aren't from around here.
The Hu - Yuve Yuve Yu
The Hu slap! Found out recently they have a Youtube cooking show; it's adorable! Search it up: it's called "Hu's in the Kitchen"!

This evening I've got on The Weed Tree by psych-folk band Espers. It's just a few tracks long and mainly traditional songs and covers. Their arrangements of the traditional "Black Is the Colour" and "Tomorrow" by the Durutti Column are standouts, as is their version of Blue Öyster Cult's "Flaming Telepaths". The vocal harmonizing on this track is incredible! Stick around for the extended freakout at the end!

rollerskater,
Reactions: EmDeemo

rollerskater

i have a list here of some youtube playlists with a nice mix of psychedelic ambient tunes and psychedelic dub step reggae.
Takes me back! Used to love psytrance and Goa trance, dance all night! Times and tastes (and bodies) change but if you make good memories with good music it's for life!
Great stuff, you gotta love some good post punk! Love that they aren't too serious to indulge in some New Wave vibes. Nice find!

Having a great morning! Got up early naturally and with no pain, was able to make coffee and pancakes and watch the sun rise on the porch. Vaping now and listening to Well Oiled by Hash Jar Tempo. Track 1 basically is a sunrise! Hash Jar Tempo is Bardo Pond + New Zealander composer Roy Montgomery. Recommended for fans of spacey drone!

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Takes me back! Used to love psytrance and Goa trance, dance all night! Times and tastes (and bodies) change but if you make good memories with good music it's for life!
Great stuff, you gotta love some good post punk! Love that they aren't too serious to indulge in some New Wave vibes. Nice find!

Having a great morning! Got up early naturally and with no pain, was able to make coffee and pancakes and watch the sun rise on the porch. Vaping now and listening to Well Oiled by Hash Jar Tempo. Track 1 basically is a sunrise! Hash Jar Tempo is Bardo Pond + New Zealander composer Roy Montgomery. Recommended for fans of spacey drone!

Hash Jar Temp, starting my day with that. Thanks! :) Reminds me a little of some Circle, or the earlier, more space rock albums by Pharaoh Overlord. I love some Pharaoh Overlord :)

Here's a little production and mix I put together for a friends track. I cant say I like it much myself but he does. Its 2 Step UK Garage for anyone not in the know with this kinda genre :)

EmDeemo,
Top Bottom