Cool Music to Vape to - Part 2

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Tash Sultana is one of my new favorite artist. she is a one person busker band but she does studiowork. so much talent. basicly every song she does is like this level of quality. not sure if i posted this before.

Well, thats just disgustingly talented :)

EmDeemo,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
One of my favorite chill-out songs right now. It will leave your earlobes dripping with honey. Good, buzzing, smooshy, R&B smoothness. This is for anyone who needs a little less of the news cycle in their lives, and little more falling asleep on the beach:

This is great, thanks!

EmDeemo,
Reactions: Tranquil

rollerskater

Love it @surfer ! That Supremes cover is the missing link! From Vanilla Fudge to Deep Purple... then Slow Ass Jolene and Chipmunks on 16 Speed!

Been in a slow ass mood myself lately and this is one of my favorites! I like some grindcore but it's not in my usual wheelhouse so I mostly ignore ANb's other releases. But this EP is a sludge metal masterpiece! I think the story behind this one is ANb planned on doing a series of EPs, one highlighting each member to direct and make their own, and this is Kat Katz's (the singer's) installment. She has since left the band, which just cements ANb as a funny little anomaly to me since it seems unlikely they will ever make sludge music again without her input. If you like this, also check out the album Terminal by Salome. Kat Katz sings on it too, and it's brutal!

rollerskater,
Reactions: surfer

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

Which bit is the name of the fucking band? :)

Those opening chords started and I thought I knew where this was going immediately and my heart sank, then those distorted chunks came in on the slightly off chord and immediately I fell in love :D

EDIT: That Dog. OK, got it. Nice one! Great track :) Reminds me of being young in the 90's :)

EDIT 2: Just reading about them on wiki. Makes sense why they remind me of the 90's.

Last edited:
EmDeemo,
Reactions: Siebter

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@EmDeemo – Glad to be of service. :-) that dog. are totally under everybodies radar, but they are pretty interesting. They do a lot of „sour-sweet” stuff.

Siebter,
Reactions: EmDeemo

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
@EmDeemo – Glad to be of service. :-) that dog. are totally under everybodies radar, but they are pretty interesting. They do a lot of „sour-sweet” stuff.

Not under my radar any more. Locked and scanning :)

Gone back to the 90's today with this total classic. It hasnt aged a bit in my mind. Full of lessons we are still to learn, no preaching here tho, just some awesome musical inspiration and fantastic songs made from jams.

This album...

EDIT: Its a double album with only three sides of music. The label wanted more 'pop songs' so Cope did one more side. The fourth side is an etching of the album cover. The CD came with ONE LESS track :)

EDIT 2: "Please, get my ass back to the egg" :)

Last edited:
EmDeemo,
  • Love
Reactions: Siebter
Top Bottom