Concentrates for Noobs - Q&A

strech

Life is SO fucking,painfully short...........take the day.
😉
If I take the day off I just have to make it up on Saturday. As the only employee of my business I have no one to pick up the slack. Plus I have 3 weeks left for season then winter slow down. Then add it's a beautiful fall day here in Chicago getting outside and playing in gardens will be nice.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
LOL!
What is it with you guys and your Italian Beef in Chicago?

Ate at Portillo's last week, everyone had built up all this anticipation and it was just a ballpark Italian beef sandwich with gray meat... I was not particularly blown away.

Clearly, something must be wrong with me.

Kins

Yesterday I did a bigger dab than normal using my mini nail. I was able to clean it all up with only 2 dry q tips and 2 dr.dabber iso snaps. That's the best I've done yet as far as not making any wasted material. Feels like I finally got it down.

strech

LOL!
What is it with you guys and your Italian Beef in Chicago?

Ate at Portillo's last week, everyone had built up all this anticipation and it was just a ballpark Italian beef sandwich with gray meat... I was not particularly blown away.

Clearly, something must be wrong with me.
I don't get it either. I was not impressed with Portillos when I first moved here. Still ain't!

strech

Well good mail day. Came home to a package from 710 and my Deftones Ohms vinyl showed up! Looks like I got some unpacking to do.

strech,
Reactions: arb

BabyFacedFinster

Capo di tutt'i capi
I don't get it either. I was not impressed with Portillos when I first moved here. Still ain't!

Ha. For the record, I didn't say Portillos. I said Al's (or Johnny's too). And not just wet, you got to get the complete submerged dip too.

And when you get there, before you go in, blast a big ol' dab in the car.

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom