Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I wasn’t aware, how exactly does that work?
(I sent them an email, hopefully the hold it)

That is a gorgeous turtle! @Felix Denzler totally crushed it with the head on this one, and those colors streaking together!! Hopefully it remains for you, there are other art aromatizers listed, some for a while... Do they still have the bank transfer option? Because you could just buy it to reserve, and then wait for them to send you the invoice, then pay it on Friday when you can!

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
That is a gorgeous turtle! @Felix Denzler totally crushed it with the head on this one, and those colors streaking together!! Hopefully it remains for you, there are other art aromatizers listed, some for a while... Do they still have the bank transfer option? Because you could just buy it to reserve, and then wait for them to send you the invoice, then pay it on Friday when you can!
Oh that’s smart I’ll see if that will work, thanks everyone for the help

edit: gave it a shot, now I don’t have to wait for the vgoodiez drop. Been wanting one of these for a year but always missed them

Attachments

• 734E15C7-55B8-4D59-BD77-3B59BB7A8586.png
    734E15C7-55B8-4D59-BD77-3B59BB7A8586.png
    497.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper

Strawberry Berserker Time. This one took me a while to find the sweet spot. That huge drawer style bowl just invites large flower load but makes it super easy to have a hot spot. I probably charred a couple bowls in spots before I figured this one out. Small loads and pretty fast draw and all good in Berserker land. The whip really helped me increase draw speed and now I don’t char any more. Running at 8 to 8.5 with Cinderella Jack. Have a good one folks.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Haha yeah the books would be like a VAS cure because I don't know when it comes down to it I don't need this many at all obviously, so the book feels like a nicer way to be able to look longingly at them instead of on a phone or computer?? I don't know, lust is lust, I suppose!

Screenshot-20200912-012151.png

Screenshot-20200912-012254.png

Screenshot-20200912-012343.png
These are neat, wonder who ended up getting these.

So many cool art editions out there it would be nice to see like a gallery

Apologies to @Shit Snacks if this has been covered in the past 150 pages (:p) but I was wondering if anyone had any tips for adapting a whip to the Vapbong? The hole is way too big (1 3/8" diameter) for the cork adapter that comes with the lamart whip. I'm wondering if this is something I'll have to DIY or if there's some ready-made solution I can throw money at? Thank you in advance!

Shit Snacks

Apologies to @Shit Snacks if this has been covered in the past 150 pages (:p) but I was wondering if anyone had any tips for adapting a whip to the Vapbong? The hole is way too big (1 3/8" diameter) for the cork adapter that comes with the lamart whip. I'm wondering if this is something I'll have to DIY or if there's some ready-made solution I can throw money at? Thank you in advance!

Haha yeah dude, just skim backwards through this thread, there have been tutorials about configuring a whip adapter for pretty much every model, and they have been reshared many times by many members! :tup:

Drinkaholik

i am alcohol intolerant
Has anyone else noticed issues with staying conscious during and after hits? I made a post a while back about how it caused me to pass out, and that still holds true. I've never gotten those crazy thick clouds I see in videos sometimes, and I think part of that is simply because getting close causes me to pass out. Just a few days ago I lay down on my bed (precautionary measure when I feel it coming) after a pretty big hit and woke up 15 seconds later feeling like I was dying. My best guess is that the vapor stimulates my vagus nerve for some reason, causing my blood vessels to dilate and blood pressure to drop, resulting in me passing out.

ALSO ALSO has anyone noticed buildup on the wire in the heating element? I think it's from little pieces of bud getting up in there and becoming stuck to the element.

vapirtoo

Yep! Really good vapes can knock you out or dab you out.
It started happening to me with another heavy hitter and now
even my Launch Box can do it if I pull really long.
Almost any hit on the VB when I do not use the carb hole
can put me there. Enjoy!
No junk on my wire.
UPS is fucking with my repair delivery;
already a week late from their estimated
delivery date. WTF!

Shit Snacks

Has anyone else noticed issues with staying conscious during and after hits? I made a post a while back about how it caused me to pass out, and that still holds true. I've never gotten those crazy thick clouds I see in videos sometimes, and I think part of that is simply because getting close causes me to pass out. Just a few days ago I lay down on my bed (precautionary measure when I feel it coming) after a pretty big hit and woke up 15 seconds later feeling like I was dying. My best guess is that the vapor stimulates my vagus nerve for some reason, causing my blood vessels to dilate and blood pressure to drop, resulting in me passing out.

ALSO ALSO has anyone noticed buildup on the wire in the heating element? I think it's from little pieces of bud getting up in there and becoming stuck to the element.

Not at all, even when I first got it, large bowls back to back bowls, sounds like maybe you should be selling yours doesn't seem like it is the right thing for you... Also there really shouldn't be herb getting up into the heating element, unless you are really loading too much and letting blow back happen a lot??

Summer

Long Island, NY
Just a few days ago I lay down on my bed (precautionary measure when I feel it coming) after a pretty big hit and woke up 15 seconds later feeling like I was dying. My best guess is that the vapor stimulates my vagus nerve for some reason, causing my blood vessels to dilate and blood pressure to drop, resulting in me passing out.
May be, even your lungs are initially effected & that triggers the brain to intervene. Whatever it is, it doesn't sound healthy to be happening. :shrug:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

And nothing like this happens when you use other vapes?

Ramahs,

Ripstar

This sounds more like high blood pressure, I am not a doctor though. I have never felt like I was going to pass out, I have felt VERY high and dizzy from it though. Whip helps a lot with not having to take such a long pull. I realized early that every time I pulled didn't have to be such a monstrous pull.

Salvaged_Title_Robot

Nice score! I saw that beautiful monsoon seas posted by @someTooL at a great price :love:
Thanks! I am so excited I even think about it in my sleep lol. I had sold some of my vapes to prepare for the VGoodiEZ drop, but since I was fortunate enough to land a VB, I might consider grabbing a OAB when the time comes. This thread is also really fun to read through.

someTooL

Nice score! I saw that beautiful monsoon seas posted by @someTooL at a great price :love:
Just couldn’t talk myself into keeping it. If I was 20 years younger it would’ve still been on the shelf. I recently dropped 2 jhooks and a small DHgate piece. Was not going to drop the VB. Trust me, as I packed that beauty away I most definitely had second (or third) thoughts. Speaking of packing, @Salvaged_Title_Robot I believe you will appreciate the time spent packing it up.

Shit Snacks

Haha yeah I was pretty extreme packaging the woodland fantasy that I sent to @iDRINKBLEACH, also paid extra for insurance, worth the peace of mind, though there were no issues... I feel you @Salvaged_Title_Robot lol vgoodiez seems to be getting one mini OAB too, can't stop saying how impressed I am with mine, I'm sure that pink cobblestone will go fast!

Top Bottom