Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Hey, I was just aromtizing on my aromtizer and I was just curious, is the kanthal safe? I know it's used for liquid vapes but I feel like that doesn't really make it safe. Does anyone know if the vapbong operates at high enough temp for the metal to offgas? It is a brightly glowing coil after all.

Zuhdj,

vapirtoo

Just got my repaired unit back, and it is warming up as I type this.
UPS screwed the pooch with the return delivery being delayed for
almost two weeks!
By the grace of God, only last night I viewed Summer's video of Troy and Sticks
which really made me miss my precious; and now here it is!!!
I'm going in folks!!!!!
( Much later )
This is a really special vape! The whole ritual is so divine.
I'm seriously twisted.

Last edited:

CannonZ

Just got my repaired unit back, and it is warming up as I type this.
UPS screwed the pooch with the return delivery being delayed for
almost two weeks!
By the grace of God, only last night I viewed Summer's video of Troy and Sticks
which really made me miss my precious; and now here it is!!!
I'm going in folks!!!!!
( Much later )
This is a really special vape! The whole ritual is so divine.
I'm seriously twisted.
Im in the same boat, just received mine back from repairs and that two week UPS delay.
I took my first hit and geeeez this thing slaps so effortlessly, i completely forgot
i got a smart plug and will only turn on when im ready to sesh and right back off when done
Mood = :party:

Last edited:

DonMarteng

Ive been using a OAB for the last 6 weeks and it has mostly replaced the need for any other vape.
My usage nowadays is almost purely CBD, but I got so sensitive that I have a hell of a good time with it :D
I avoid vaping during the day and start firing up the OAB around 6 pm and just leave it on till 10.
My fav temp is somewhere between 9.70-9.95 and changing the water daily is keeping it shiny and clean.
So far Ive cleaned it once with Iso and it was a very bad experience, the OAB smelled like shit for 4-5 days!
Every hit tasted like a vodka shot mhhhm mhm mmmhmm!
Next time im gonna try hot water, maybe soap and some brushes instead.
What I dont like about it is the ease of use, you just turn it on and into your favourite range and it works everytime.
No matter if you draw fast or slow, long or short its always gonna deliver.
I do like learning my vapes, this one is boring in that regard, but all of this is of course not to be taken too seriously ;)
Ive spent too much for it, but I have not regretted it at all after receiving and I like that my money is not going into some greedy companys hands but a small and young group of artists full of cool ideas.
Ive gotten the Magma Flow from Viva Sativa, its so beautiful in real life.
Named the little guy Ragnaros, since he smacks like a boss :D
I prefer a coarse grind with this one, medium/fine just lacks taste in comparison.
My favourite way of usage is to fill the screen up to the edge of the beginning of the bowl, so maybe 0.15-0.2g
Putting in more didnt really improve the experience for me.
Just thought I share some experience since this one is really deserving every word of praise!
Hope it never breaks!

Last edited:

vapirtoo

I believe UPS is having problems in Germany, but who knows. Hang in there, when it arrives
you will be pleased.
I just took a pull, a random ass pull, and I heard a knock; it was my eyeglasses gently hitting
the table as I recovered from passing out!
I've been dabbed out before, and I could always feel it coming; but this sneaky little hit was
powerful enough to blink the lights for a second!
Yeah my cardio is fine; recent ekg was normal, I bike, hike, and generally fuck around moving alot.
IDK great technique? Great vape? Both LOL
Now that I have mine back, I find that I do not move it around at all.
In the past it felt like a tank so I kind of treated roughly, it also fell off a table onto a rug
and survived. So now, minimal shocks, slow ( scuba like ) movements, don't wake the baby.
I only turn it off when I sleep.
Patience, Sour dream, patience

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My package has been delayed by UPS 3 times 😭😭, they keep waiting the day before delivery to push it back 🥴

I had really good experience with UPS for my own CollyLand shipments (even the broken one since we are blaming customs for opening and rewrapping it poorly lol) However this past week I was dealing with extreme bullshit from UPS, have to keep calling them when it is out for delivery in the morning, to make sure they have the access codes, even though they do already have them, so UPS hires some of the worst drivers in the world, often marking delivered or attempted delivery as they drive past... So yeah I hope it comes through that you can get it safe and sound very soon! FUPS

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I had really good experience with UPS for my own CollyLand shipments (even the broken one since we are blaming customs for opening and rewrapping it poorly lol) However this past week I was dealing with extreme bullshit from UPS, have to keep calling them when it is out for delivery in the morning, to make sure they have the access codes, even though they do already have them, so UPS hires some of the worst drivers in the world, often marking delivered or attempted delivery as they drive past... So yeah I hope it comes through that you can get it safe and sound very soon! FUPS
Yeah UPS has been shaky lately but I still hate Fedex more I think their drivers are worse

@vapirtoo that makes sense and yea it will be worth it whenever it arrived 😭

Shit Snacks

Yeah UPS has been shaky lately but I still hate Fedex more I think their drivers are worse

@vapirtoo that makes sense and yea it will be worth it whenever it arrived 😭

Haha yeah it's all relative, really they are all bad, but for my experience UPS is the absolute worst, not just including shipping companies :rofl: holiday season upon us

Shit Snacks

Chilled Turtle Fiona has finally arrived,

haven’t gotten to use it yet since I had to leave and I’m not sure if those are blemishes or damage that I should be concerned about ? Okay

I think this is easily my favorite turtle they've ever done! Perfect head, and those colors!

Nothing to worry about, what you're seeing on the bottom of your loading funnel, that's where the glaze dripped during the firing process, so they then grinded it down to make it even, smooth and flat (this is because they glazed the bottom, and had to prop it up on furniture in the kiln, basically nails to prop it up as stilts, so it would not fuse to the kiln, but yeah if you use a lot of glaze sometimes you need to grind the bottom from the drips-- done this before myself!) One of my dishes has it too :tup:

Enjoy my dude, when you can!! :cool:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Wow what a stunner! now that's a heady vape!! The turtle head bowl is fantastic!
Thanks, man i really love it, think it was worth the cost

That is beautiful!!!!!!!!!
I agree, I am totally non-biased but I think its one of the coolest I've seen but it is kinda hard to keep track of them all
I think this is easily my favorite turtle they've ever done! Perfect head, and those colors!

Nothing to worry about, what you're seeing on the bottom of your loading funnel, that's where the glaze dripped during the firing process, so they then grinded it down to make it even, smooth and flat (this is because they glazed the bottom, and had to prop it up on furniture in the kiln, basically nails to prop it up as stilts, so it would not fuse to the kiln, but yeah if you use a lot of glaze sometimes you need to grind the bottom from the drips-- done this before myself!) One of my dishes has it too :tup:

Enjoy my dude, when you can!! :cool:
Ahh okay that makes sense as thanks for that explanation. I was hoping it was something like that, i really love it and i finally hit this thing its quickly impressing me

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Wow thats a nice turtle!
But the mixing bowl is really winning it for me, it looks incredible!
Congrats Sour, a very nice addition indeed :)
Have you seen the elephant?
Thats my favourite one so far.
I have not, sounds like it should be amazing tho do you have a link or pics?

Sour Dream,

DonMarteng

You can also find it at the SOLD section of Viva Sativa webshop!
Such a cool design and execution.
Speaking of executions, have you guys ever tried to connect a Simrell Vortex to a Vapbong?
Just tried it with the OAB and im scared of using it again.
The strong Tangy is not helping either...
Please give it a shot, takes the last bit of harshness out of the vapor ;)

SquirrelMaster

Speaking of executions, have you guys ever tried to connect a Simrell Vortex to a Vapbong?
Just tried it with the OAB and im scared of using it again.
The strong Tangy is not helping either...
Please give it a shot, takes the last bit of harshness out of the vapor ;)
That's giving me a mental picture of sucking an orange through a straw lol.

Top Bottom