Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

jbm

Yes exactly, I edited to continue writing my post above, they all work perfectly fine and most people would not have noticed if they were not told, it just speaks to the upstanding people behind the quality here that they call it out and discount it when it's not the way they know it should be 100%... Also so exciting that you are going to have a huge stock so soon, get a lot of people over to the site, and more of these into more people's hands, from another great, honest, and customer service oriented company :tup:
Hear hear. I give @VGOODIEZ my business whenever I can. Fastest shipping anywhere and incredibly helpful and good customer service in a business that often doesn’t know the meaning of it.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I been plotting on this vgoodiez drop since last month

Hip Hop Reaction GIF

RainingRocks

If anyone is wondering, we are still alive! I moved abroad and had pretty much stress. Also my Laptop got stolen while moving. That was a total blackout for a while. I am living off-grid now, i have only solar power and a generator, electricity issues did the rest :lol:
Off-grid means independent and free living but also a lot more work to keep everything going. Please be patient if you have a pending request or order, online banking and the shop software still have to be restored, we will work everything off as soon as the technology works again. Sorry for some delays !

2.jpg
1.jpg
Wow. Well done, we're all here jealous and wishing you all the best..

Felix Denzler

Manufacturer
Hello FC people !

My name is Felix Denzler and i am building the Vaporizers in this thread as the Viking for example and some others
in my small atelier in my apartment. I am kind of indirectly working with and for Collyland here in Germany.

I am also caring about all the repairs that have to be done and appreciate the stated comments on the service being
done quickly which is also cause of Daniels engagement.

It makes me very happy to see how many of you are using one of our Vapes and to read about the positivness it spreads !

Thanks to Stu for giving me the Manufacturer status and to all of you for your enthusiasm about our products.
Most of the vapes are produced form Axel and janine in Portugal as i am only able to make few of them in a month.
I also almost only do art work editions like the turtle for example.

Besides being father and having a job theres not much time left over to build vapes but as i moved to a new apartment and now have
a own oven i am independend on my work and have everything i need at my small working place.

If u are interested i hope its ok to post a link to my latest youtube video on my channel "Felix Denzler" which i did in english
the first time :)

I will keep you all updated about latest projects, ready to buy vapes and other stuff around my work.

Lets keep this thread on fire !

Best regards

Felix

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Fired up my mini again this weekend finally after a month or so (Halo arrived ten days after and then I was away and back just testing halo and new glass for a while) and let me just say I really really really love it!!! The hits are just so so good, aside from it being visibly, and tactically, gorgeous... So great to use stock or with wrapped whip:
PXL-20211026-043933750.jpg

Likun

Hello guys, this device has drawn my interest. Maybe someone can answer some of my questions.

Is it one of the "hard to get" vaporizers? I've only found one austrian shop where some few are on stock, the collyland shop seems to be empty. Are there other sources in eruope where to get some? Or some kind of waiting list? Preferably a source directly in Germany...

Is microdosing around 0.05 possible? How long is the power cord?
I can see this being my next home device.

Edit: Is it known whether warranty is granted when buying a used one?

Last edited:

cptofnthng

Warranty is granted. If you got the invoice. Other sources dont exist. You either wait for collyland to stock up or buy one where you found them (Austrian reseller).
I dont know if they do waiting lists,but you can contact them, theyre helpful and will try to satisfy most wishes.
Edith: microdosing works Like a charm

Shit Snacks

Hello guys, this device has drawn my interest. Maybe someone can answer some of my questions.

Is it one of the "hard to get" vaporizers? I've only found one austrian shop where some few are on stock, the collyland shop seems to be empty. Are there other sources in eruope where to get some? Or some kind of waiting list? Preferably a source directly in Germany...

Is microdosing around 0.05 possible? How long is the power cord?
I can see this being my next home device.

Edit: Is it known whether warranty is granted when buying a used one?

If you skim backwards through this thread, you will see there on the process of moving, the store doesn't always have stock anyway, but that is the reason it has been slowly lately... Vgoodiez is going to be getting a big stock soon, in the US, maybe they can ship internationally to? If you want to buy directly in Germany, just wait for them to stock more, likely made by Felix perhaps, keep an eye on this thread and you will know when something is available or just sign up for their newsletter as well!

The cord is short from the device, but it plugs into the VVPS which is a decent length, because it has a cord from both ends, but you could also plug it into a surge protector or extension cord so it doesn't really matter...

Shit Snacks

PXL_20211031_062135521.jpg
And I'm back on the Tahiti Grape bandit finally this weekend, in a new location actually, will try the mini out here next time as well... Also set up the standard woodland fantasy for my roommate finally, before it becomes a trade (I know I know, but I really do prefer my bandits! Probably will get another standard someday though too)

emily

Hello FC people !

My name is Felix Denzler and i am building the Vaporizers in this thread as the Viking for example and some others
in my small atelier in my apartment. I am kind of indirectly working with and for Collyland here in Germany.

I am also caring about all the repairs that have to be done and appreciate the stated comments on the service being
done quickly which is also cause of Daniels engagement.

It makes me very happy to see how many of you are using one of our Vapes and to read about the positivness it spreads !

Thanks to Stu for giving me the Manufacturer status and to all of you for your enthusiasm about our products.
Most of the vapes are produced form Axel and janine in Portugal as i am only able to make few of them in a month.
I also almost only do art work editions like the turtle for example.

Besides being father and having a job theres not much time left over to build vapes but as i moved to a new apartment and now have
a own oven i am independend on my work and have everything i need at my small working place.

If u are interested i hope its ok to post a link to my latest youtube video on my channel "Felix Denzler" which i did in english
the first time :)

I will keep you all updated about latest projects, ready to buy vapes and other stuff around my work.

Lets keep this thread on fire !

Best regards

Felix
Nice one dude! Very interesting build you got going here:

Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 08.27.05.png

Shit Snacks

And I'm back on the Tahiti Grape bandit finally this weekend, in a new location actually, will try the mini out here next time as well... Also set up the standard woodland fantasy for my roommate finally, before it becomes a trade (I know I know, but I really do prefer my bandits! Probably will get another standard someday though too)
PXL_20211101_075848039.jpg
So my roommate usually uses the fierce through a bong, I've given him some halo hits, but also he is sticking to weekend vaping lately... Suffice to say the vapbong aromatizer was wooorking too well for him haha even one hit went a looong way :lol::freak:

Last edited:

Collyland / Daniel

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
We really feel sorry with everyone who has broken his unit! In such case we had the option for a discount in the past. We would love to keep doing this because we feel so sorry but meanwhile too many people have broken their units. We are a small company doing handmade vaporizers, we just don't manage to offer it anymore

Felix Denzler

Manufacturer
Hey Guys !

Thanks for the Feedback :)

@emily i guess u are reffering to this kind of build according to the quote u made :D bild5.jpg

The one and only penis/breast/balls Vaporizer out there. I made this one due to the opinion of so manxy people that the Vapbong look like a phallus with 2 balls tho i have never seen it like this till the first person mentioned that years ago.

This is my latest work from the last video :20211101_174303.jpg
bild2.jpg

and some of the oldies :)
bild4.jpg

Have a nice day !

Felix

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Hey Guys !

Thanks for the Feedback :)

@emily i guess u are reffering to this kind of build according to the quote u made :D View attachment 13969

The one and only penis/breast/balls Vaporizer out there. I made this one due to the opinion of so manxy people that the Vapbong look like a phallus with 2 balls tho i have never seen it like this till the first person mentioned that years ago.

This is my latest work from the last video :View attachment 13970
View attachment 13972

and some of the oldies :)
View attachment 13971

Have a nice day !

Felix
I want that turtle one so bad, was that a custom order? That collection is beautiful

Top Bottom