Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I think someone in here measured the power consumed, and yes it was very minimal, like leaving a log vape on 24/7, I wouldn't be worried about the energy cost if I left it on.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Sure. Actually just told my wife about it. She just woke up and doesn't feel like going upstairs to see it, so I'll go grab pics and share with everybody.

OK pics!
Great pics.

To me it has a 70's vibe going on.

Will fit in with my surroundings easier than some of the more vibrant (and gorgeous) versions.

The variety of glazes available is almost tortuous. I don't even have mine in hand yet but I think I understand the whole owning multiple versions thing.

Functional art.... Joy from several levels..... A much needed boost in these still challenging times....

realmoosesoup

I was a little worried it would stick out too much, but in person I think it was a great choice. Looks cool, but isn't too much if you want it to kind of blend in. My wife did do a bit of "WTF?!", then a minute later she was thinking about our housewarming party and setting it up for guests. She's for sure *not* a big stoner, so high praise if she's into it. I'm not sure I want guests trying it out, but maybe guided demos. I got a pair of really nice wine glasses years ago and invited my buddy over for some booze. He got hammered and managed to break both. I don't want anybody touching the orb.

Assuming I learn how to use it without getting completely fried, I'm sure I'll wind up with a second one eventually. Maybe a mini, or perhaps a future "art" design, but baby steps. I should be good for a while here.

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I was a little worried it would stick out too much, but in person I think it was a great choice. Looks cool, but isn't too much if you want it to kind of blend in. My wife did do a bit of "WTF?!", then a minute later she was thinking about our housewarming parting and setting it up for guests. She's for sure *not* a big stoner, so high praise if she's into it. I'm not sure I want guests trying it out, but maybe guided demos. I got a pair of really nice wine glasses years ago and invited my buddy over for some booze. He got hammered and managed to break both. I don't want anybody touching the orb.

Assuming I learn how to use it without getting completely fried, I'm sure I'll wind up with a second one eventually. Maybe a mini, or perhaps a future "art" design, but b kiaby steps. I should be good for a while h
Agree with all your sentiments, right down to the wine glass anecdote, except I had 4 and he broke 2.

He's due back in September and as much as I love him I'm thinking of demanding a 'deposit' when he arrives :o

But I will end up relying on lady luck and eyes in the back of my head. He is my best mate after all ....and I'm so looking forward to watching him melt with the vb and fp.....who doesn't love sharing the joy!?

realmoosesoup

The VB is a great friend vape. Really easy to use with little effort. I only let them use it if I am in the room helping them.😂
This. Happy to have people try it out. Kind of want to show it off, actually. Less excited about a party but, it kind of depends on how much of a "party" it is. The wine glass friend only likes edibles, so I'm safe there.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The VB is a great friend vape. Really easy to use with little effort. I only let them use it if I am in the room helping them.😂

I have not been able to wrap my mind around sharing with people in over a year now, my roommate and I are both vaccinated though I have like a mental block now lol kept saying I'm going to take one out into the main room for him to have his own to try, but I'm still like my precious! We'll see if that changes when the mini arrives... I was able to use standard vb with my brother okay ish though not ideal.

rowbam

This thread is super VAS. I caved and bought a Cappuccino Mint OAB after enjoying my standard Pagoda Green VB so much. I really like the form factor and think it will fit great on my computer desk. That glaze is amazing.

On a side note, I went to check my order status today and found it mysteriously showing "cancelled":hmm:. Not worried about it though since Collyland has been nothing but great customer service so far.

notams

toke down Babylon
FWIW - I leave mine on, filled with water, and ready to go 24/7.

I'm not the "have folks over to vape" kinda guy. But, I've envisioned this as a perfect "party" bong. Sit it on a cocktail table and gather friends around... If you're into that: perfect device! Add a whip and, wow!

But, it's never gonna happen in my house because I'm just too grossed out to share this with anyone I wouldn't open mouth kiss - and that's only one person in the universe, my wife, and she doesn't partake in the herb. So, this is all mine greedy greedy mine mine mine.

This thread is super VAS. I caved and bought a Cappuccino Mint OAB after enjoying my standard Pagoda Green VB so much. I really like the form factor and think it will fit great on my computer desk. That glaze is amazing.

On a side note, I went to check my order status today and found it mysteriously showing "cancelled":hmm:. Not worried about it though since Collyland has been nothing but great customer service so far.
The same has happened to a few members here. Reach out to collyland and they’ll get you squared away. Seems to be a software bug :\

realmoosesoup

FWIW - I leave mine on, filled with water, and ready to go 24/7.

I'm not the "have folks over to vape" kinda guy. But, I've envisioned this as a perfect "party" bong. Sit it on a cocktail table and gather friends around... If you're into that: perfect device! Add a whip and, wow!

But, it's never gonna happen in my house because I'm just too grossed out to share this with anyone I wouldn't open mouth kiss - and that's only one person in the universe, my wife, and she doesn't partake in the herb. So, this is all mine greedy greedy mine mine mine.
My wife never smoked growing up. Long story. She's trying to learn, but I've never seen anybody have this much trouble getting the process down. She started by taking a hit and then breathing as deep as possible and holding it. I don't really do that myself. It may help absorption, but it also makes her cough. After that, she started taking tiny hits to avoid coughing (and ingesting THC). Finally cracked it a couple weeks ago, so progress.

She's actually part of the reason I got the VB. "Go take a couple hits. If you feel nothing in 15 minutes, take a couple more. Don't try too hard." We were using volcano bags before, which are tough. Leaving vapor in the bag lets it get "stale", and it seems more harsh. My other devices are all hybrid heating, so the weed cooks by conduction. You can definitely do multiple shorter sessions with, say, the Mighty, but the quality definitely goes down. The VB always ready is cool. Also, the vapor is pretty smooth. I have a Volcano Hybrid with an Obsidian, which does a pretty good job. So far VB seems at least as good (although I've only used it twice, so we're still in the honeymoon phase).

I don't really have people over for sessions, but not for being grossed out. I just got too adult, and my dog hates people in the apartment, so meeting people is always a bar. I do bring portables out, though. If we can find some weed friend couples, I could see weed sessions at home, but we'll see how it goes.

Can't believe all those art devices are gone. I mean, they're great, but there were several left yesterday, or at least the website wasn't updated.

vapirtoo

I have a silicon piece left from the Supreme that fits over the mouth piece of my hookah whip.
This silicon piece will allow people to hold and hit the whip with their lips only touching the
top of their fist. We used to make a fist and stick the joint between our fingers and pull through
our closed palm; sort of the way you hold a fist to your mouth to block a cough. ( before face masks )

I'm back up into the high tens ,low elevens looking for faster hits!
Group sessions are safe because I do all of the loading and shaking; all they do is supply the herb and
pull on the whip. We are outside and all are vaxxed or recently negative.

NimChimpsky

I'd love to see that berserker in some better light 🤔
A cool orange and green two-tone cobblestone

stonedmallone

I have not been able to wrap my mind around sharing with people in over a year now, my roommate and I are both vaccinated though I have like a mental block now lol kept saying I'm going to take one out into the main room for him to have his own to try, but I'm still like my precious! We'll see if that changes when the mini arrives... I was able to use standard vb with my brother okay ish though not ideal.
I'm the same way. I really want to let my friends try it but I'm just not ready yet.

Top Bottom