• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

.d

@vapirtoo When you say "rough grind" what do you mean?

I have a Brilliant Cut Grinder medium plate and I find it too fine for my taste. Anyone have experience with BCG coarse in the Aromatizer?

Edit: adding - "Rough Grind" is a great name for a punk rock band.
i use coarse for firefly 2+ and aromatizer, works like a charm!

.d,
Reactions: notams

realmoosesoup

@notams I've heard Colorado prices can be pretty good. I'm recreational, and only really at night, so my usage is way less. If I was careful, an oz should last a few months. In practice, less so. Give some away, experiment with devices, etc. Recently been playing with the Plenty. Trying bigger loads. For sure wasted a bunch of weed, but it's for science.

Was just browsing Colorado dispensary websites. $100-150/oz deals. I'm not sure why MA prices are still high. There's a lot of "big corporations, man!" talk in the reddit forums, but that's not how markets work. I would expect prices to be lower at this point. Maine apparently has pretty good deals too. Hoping either NJ or NY winds up with a good market, as I can get to either quickly. An MA trip will eat up a half day, never mind the mileage.

My only Richie Havens is the woodstock freedom jam. I should probably expand that a bit.

For punk band names, I think you'd get more mileage out of "sounds like Gov. Cuomo" or similar. Maybe "Here Comes Cuomo". I've spent a lot of time discussing fictitious band names.

ill85

VID_257550308_085822_575.md.gif

hello vapers, I have replaced the power supply with a laboratory one and it has become an incomparable vaporizer VapBong mod

cptofnthng

it might be incomprehensible to you, but most people dont speak italian outside of italy. i know its very rude of the rest of the world.

cptofnthng,

notams

toke down Babylon
Wow! Busy day in Collyland!

New Art Editions, alternative power supplies, subtitled videos, new friends on the forum.

What should I do to celebrate? Hmmm, how 'bout cue up Grateful Dead - Scarlet Begonias / Fire on the Mountain from 5/8/77. Those 2 songs are the perfect length for a fat session (26 minutes). Look for it on your favorite streaming service. See ya' there - join me, won't you?

Ripstar

Oh man, those mini's are tempting! Wow. But, so are the eat weed gang, just for something different than the normal glaze!
I finally got my Lamart whip hooked up to my OAV and Wow! What a wonderful experience that is, way lesh harsh and hitting it is really fun. I see what you meant @notams !!

Beautiful cobblestone standards and mini bandits!! Still one two-handed left I see... And the new eat weed gang is so fun, finally a female monster joins, but I think the snob maybe my favorite this time! :rofl:

Screenshot-20210809-105347.png

Screenshot-20210809-105511.png

Screenshot-20210809-110015.png

Screenshot-20210809-105730.png

Screenshot-20210809-105634.png

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Those subtitled test drives from Janine and Axel are really fun. I don't care for the weed eat gang designs at all.

Can someone remind me what we prefer/appreciate between the VB and the regular size OAB? I was sad to miss that priced-to-move obsidian VB on the classifieds and have always assumed that I'd prefer the open ends for cleaning, although the mouthpiece on the OAB does resemble the j-hooks and XL8R stems I always use

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Those subtitled test drives from Janine and Axel are really fun. I don't care for the weed eat gang designs at all.

Can someone remind me what we prefer/appreciate between the VB and the regular size OAB? I was sad to miss that priced-to-move obsidian VB on the classifieds and have always assumed that I'd prefer the open ends for cleaning, although the mouthpiece on the OAB does resemble the j-hooks and XL8R stems I always use

It is form factor, so you have to say for yourself what appeals to you, there is a slight difference in air volume as well, and having no carb hole... Mini bandit holds less water of course, slightly smaller bowl too

notams

toke down Babylon
@ill85 - love your post. Link to video is great. Keep it up. Thank you. And welcome!

Wowza! My landlord is a bigger Deadhead than I'll ever be. He's also a grower. He's also generous. He just GAVE me 2 grocery sacks FULL of weed. Not the highest quality, lots of stems and super dried out. But, shit. There must be half a pound here. If any anyone is close to Pueblo, CO - I'm in a sharing mood. This is a lot. At least for me. Damn.

He said it was a strain called "Aurora Lights" - something to do with crossing Northern Lights. Who cares? It was free.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The VB has a carb and the OAB doesn't?

Yeah, all bandits do not have a carb anymore, some VB don't have carbs, but the standard is that they do, check the photos and description when ordering! I find the carb useless inconvenience, because I am always removing the ball bowl to fully clear my hits... Much better one-handed use!

Ripstar

I remember that strain when I lived in Denver a very long time ago. What a nice guy!

@ill85 - love your post. Link to video is great. Keep it up. Thank you. And welcome!

Wowza! My landlord is a bigger Deadhead than I'll ever be. He's also a grower. He's also generous. He just GAVE me 2 grocery sacks FULL of weed. Not the highest quality, lots of stems and super dried out. But, shit. There must be half a pound here. If any anyone is close to Pueblo, CO - I'm in a sharing mood. This is a lot. At least for me. Damn.

He said it was a strain called "Aurora Lights" - something to do with crossing Northern Lights. Who cares? It was free.

Ripstar

I'm not a reviewer, my English is poor ... I just wanted to share something interesting with you, if it bothers you, go ahead.
Loved your video!
That's a hell of a landlord!

Also, ever since I first saw this vape, I've wondered about that ^^^ filling the nut most of the way. Let us know how it goes @notams !
Same! Can't wait to hear the results!

notams

toke down Babylon
Sorry to report - it was... meh

Garbage in = garbage out. This was especially nasty weed. I called my landlord to "thank" him (translation: ask wtf was that?). His reply was something to the effect of, "yeah, I was in the hospital for a few months last winter. So, I couldn't really watch this grow very closely. No, wait. That might've been the other stuff from last year. Yeah, that was old."

So, I asked him if he enjoyed it himself. His reply, "Hell no! I ain't smokin' that shit. Why do you think I gave it away, man?" Then he laughed and laughed. And was still laughing as I hung up. At least my rent is cheap. Asshole. Kidding - he's pretty cool.

So, yeah. Whatever. I mean, it was in a plastic grocery bag. What should I have expected? And even though it's junk, we all know I'm going to use every last bit of it because, well, there's children in Africa with NO weed.

@tb42091 Fully loaded oven nuts are fun. But, in my experience not the ideal way to use this device. If the bowl is fully loaded with ground herb it's almost impossible to not get a really bad hot spot and char since the airflow is so inhibited by the massive ball of weed. If you do hand torn nugs then it becomes very difficult to "work" the bowl. Dry stuff is crumbling out, no room to stir or shake while there are raw pieces not even started yet.

It CAN handle huge loads. Maybe coarse ground with huge big heavy draws (no slow wispy draws) with a ton of stirring and it would be a great party bong. Not my style, but I'm sure it'd work.

I think the "sweet spot" is anywhere from 0.10 gr to 0.75 gr. Interestingly, I have more fun with numerous small loads than single big loads. This sucker hums with 3 or 4 pinky nail size nugs.

There a video on YouTube by a guy called "tools420" where he does a full (2.50 gr) bowl. He uses a whip and has really good technique. If I knew how to do so I'd attach a link to it.

The other dude doesn't even speak the forum's language. And not only makes a video, but posts it on YouTube AND puts a link in his first post here. Must be a 20-something year-old. they're born knowing how to use this stuff. Frickin' show off. I feel like a real dummy.

realmoosesoup

@ill85 I dug your video too. I just auto-translated the subtitles.

@notams I was going to say how amazing the bags of free weed are, but apparently not. My last free weed was from my wife's friend, in a sandwich bag that had sat in a drawer for like a year. I did not try it. Free weed is generally not great.

For purely style, I like the gang. Pete in particular, the orange looks cool. Also dig the minis.

Top Bottom