Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Great tale and nice snag! By the way just so you are fully aware, all the bandits are to be in the new style with the heater across from the mouthpiece, despite the photo, I think the Pagoda OAB in particular has the old photo... Minor differences, but it will make you even happier you still have your wildfire original for the variety, like I do with my OG plum jelly bandit alongside my new tahiti grape bandit... One key cool thing is that all OAB are now ambidextrous :tup:
I thought so! Will be excited to see what I get!

Ripstar

Great tale and nice snag! By the way just so you are fully aware, all the bandits are to be in the new style with the heater across from the mouthpiece, despite the photo, I think the Pagoda OAB in particular has the old photo... Minor differences, but it will make you even happier you still have your wildfire original for the variety, like I do with my OG plum jelly bandit alongside my new tahiti grape bandit... One key cool thing is that all OAB are now ambidextrous :tup:
I didn't know that, interesting! Is it a improvement or something new they are trying out. Got the same Pagoda OAB, can't wait!

west-elec

By the way just so you are fully aware, all the bandits are to be in the new style with the heater across from the mouthpiece, despite the photo, I think the Pagoda OAB in particular has the old photo... Minor differences, but it will make you even happier you still have your wildfire original for the variety, like I do with my OG plum jelly bandit alongside my new tahiti grape bandit... One key cool thing is that all OAB are now ambidextrous :tup:
So will all the OABs look like the Celestial Blue pic on the site, with the balls in line? It looked smaller and I wondered if it was the mini and the others were the standard? Bit confusing...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I didn't know that, interesting! Is it a improvement or something new they are trying out. Got the same Pagoda OAB, can't wait!
So will all the OABs look like the Celestial Blue pic on the site, with the balls in line? It looked smaller and I wondered if it was the mini and the others were the standard? Bit confusing...

Yep yep, it's been mentioned here a few times actually, the improvement is that they are easier to build and ship this way, more stable and secure in use too! Easier to be more durably uniformed, piece to piece, I believe as well... And yeah being able to pull the ball bowl off with the right hand or the left hand is a nice little bonus I discovered when mine arrived! Skim through from my photos, I posted plenty comparing with them too... It is not smaller, that's for sure, just telling size from a photo is tough, the mini OAB was the first to have the heaters fear across and those definitely are smaller though! So yes, all OAB should look like the celestial blue on the website, same size and design really, just different orientation ;)

Ripstar

Yep yep, it's been mentioned here a few times actually, the improvement is that they are easier to build and ship this way, more stable and secure in use too! Easier to be more durably uniformed, piece to piece, I believe as well... And yeah being able to pull the ball bowl off with the right hand or the left hand is a nice little bonus I discovered when mine arrived! Skim through from my photos, I posted plenty comparing with them too... It is not smaller, that's for sure, just telling size from a photo is tough, the mini OAB was the first to have the heaters fear across and those definitely are smaller though! So yes, all OAB should look like the celestial blue on the website, same size and design really, just different orientation ;)
I truly do love this company. Always listening to consumers and making changes to improve their product. Sorry, I totally missed the pics and explanation somehow, I check this thread as much as I can so, thanks for the heads up but what a wonderful surprise! 😂 It looks like the placement is much more convenient and different look, which means less chance of the loaded bowl breaking. Now I am even more excited!

Shit Snacks

I truly do love this company. Always listening to consumers and making changes to improve their product.

:nod: although I think the bandit redesign came more from the creators than the customers (except for the removal of the carb hole), I can confirm their heads and hearts are in the right place!

Sorry, I totally missed the pics and explanation somehow, I check this thread as much as I can so, thanks for the heads up but what a wonderful surprise! 😂 It looks like the placement is much more convenient and different look, which means less chance of the loaded bowl breaking. Now I am even more excited!

All good, but we miss you! lol here I posted another photo recently:
Oh if you skim back through the thread, or even search at the top, posts by me, keyword Tahiti Grape, I posted a great many photos actually of both the new one and the original (that had broke in shipping thanks to stupid customs) but you're right I have been slacking lately with photos of it I must confess!

PXL-20210602-205426914.jpg

The standard mouthpiece length is about 5 inches, so my slightly customized request was to make it about 6.5 inches instead, just to have a little more room with less hunching over in order to hit it from the couch while it sits on the table... Honestly it is a very subtle difference, compared to my original plum jelly bandit, but I like it very much!

Ripstar

:nod: although I think the bandit redesign came more from the creators than the customers (except for the removal of the carb hole), I can confirm their heads and hearts are in the right place!

All good, but we miss you! lol here I posted another photo recently:
Dang, I totally saw that pic and everything, somehow I missed the context. What a pair!
I know! Miss everyone too!! Really though it's hard being away from this place at times. I have been so busy with work, it's been a little rough. Hopefully, with summer coming around, things will get better! 😍

Texus

Fjell the Viking has arrived. A nice surprise was the awesome wooden box it was in. He is about 9 inches tall so 2 more than the Mini OAB. All rinsed out and ready for test drive! Thanks to Collyland team!!!
Beauty. Can't wait to hear your impressions. Also ended up with a Viking after one popped up I snagged it and cancelled the OAB order. Finally getting bank transfer figured out tomorrow. Just waiting for a couple details from Collyland.

Hey all, I can feel the prickly nervous and fun excitement swirling around with all of the deliveries. Love the pics.

@Indifferent FIsh is already trying to figure out how to share his new toy with all of his friends around town. Just teasin' ya, friend.

Someone (forget who) mentioned putting it in a backpack for a bike ride to a friend's house. (?!?) I may just be recalling a nighmare, but I recall something involving a bike and my fear.

By the way - perfect Colorado sunny day and feeling fantastic (health wise) with some big chunks of MAC at 10.5 and a whip. My throne awaits:

Please share a pic of your "throne" - not just the device on a shelf or an array of devices - I need more ideas for a chill station.
I know that you said "not just the device on a shelf", but this is what I've got to work with & share!

It's not fancy, mostly because I keep this out of sight when not in use (in the cabinet above this workbench - with my other vape gear). I got this nice "RAW" brand rolling tray that I love the design on and which, with it's curved edges, keeps my bowl/tray relatively safe (I learned my lesson the hard way!), and I've also got these really awesome tools from @RogueGuy (Rogue Wax Works) that I keep on magnets attached to the tray (these work great for most of my vapes, but especially the OAB and my favorite portable - the firewood7). Finally, I have my favorite whip - from @funkyjunky (Lamart.ch), which fits natively into my OAB! Doesn't get much better, for me at least!

Cheers!

Edit - the green ceramic container on the left is a "compost container", where I store my AVB, until I get it out into the compost!

Texus

I've also got these really awesome tools from @RogueGuy (Rogue Wax Works) that I keep on magnets attached to the tray (these work great for most of my vapes, but especially the OAB and my favorite portable - the firewood7). gur]lTmVc8y[/MEDIA]

Cheers!

Edit - the green ceramic container on the left is a "compost container", where I store my AVB, until I get it out into the compost!

Haven't used it with my VapBong yet. But +1 about that Rogue Wax works being an fantastic tool. Damper on one end it great with FW7, Tafeee Bowle, Sticky Bricks. And that scoop is so ergonomically great for about everything.

I've slowly reduced my preferred voltage over time since I got my VB. In the beginning, I was living around 10.5v, but now I'm in the 9.8-10v range. Seems to be a pretty nice balance of smoothness, flavor, and clouds. I also love how perfect this heavy hitting vape is for people who like to use smaller amounts. Just had ~.08g and it was great! Killed it in two hits @ 9.89v.

My VB lives on a coffee table next to a couch I have in my office/chill zone. I like the ritual of walking over to the couch, grabbing the VB, and taking a rip. I feel like it encourages me to be more intentional about the whole experience.

vb.jpg

Last edited:

Haven't used it with my VapBong yet. But +1 about that Rogue Wax works being an fantastic tool. Damper on one end it great with FW7, Tafeee Bowle, Sticky Bricks. And that scoop is so ergonomically great for about everything.
That scoop/tamp tool is really good for the lotus as well! I also have a matching walnut dab tool not seen here. But I think my favorite is the walnut handle for the S&B brush :love: a great accessory for a great tool!

vapirtoo

Awesome details on that dynavap rolling tray.
Using devices that are made by cool, harmonious
people gives a satisfaction like eating a meal made
with loving care.
Loving your circular rug there, Letters
9.98 how long were those hits?
I'm at 11.0 with about two second hits
to avoid coughing while getting great taste
and elevated.

Awesome details on that dynavap rolling tray.
Using devices that are made by cool, harmonious
people gives a satisfaction like eating a meal made
with loving care.
Loving your circular rug there, Letters
Just to be clear - that’s a Dynavap sticker that I personally added to this RAW brand tray. But still nothing but absolute love for CollyLand and Dynavap ❤️

SatanLovestoVape

I have been eyeballing the vapbong OAB for quite a while now. It seems everybody that purchases one loves it. It's pretty impressive you can fit 2 grams of ground herb. However, I feel like it might be another Cloud Evo situation, where I used it a couple of times and shelf it. The main reason the Evo doesn't get more love because of fragileness, which makes me hesitant to purchase an OAB.

Shit Snacks

Haven't used it with my VapBong yet. But +1 about that Rogue Wax works being an fantastic tool.
That scoop/tamp tool is really good for the lotus as well! I also have a matching walnut dab tool not seen here. But I think my favorite is the walnut handle

I will never miss an opportunity to praise @RogueGuy The Rogue Wax Works and direct everyone to his new website theroguewaxworks.com

These are my favorite tips for the aromatizer vapbong bandit what have you, particularly the middle one overall:
PXL-20210324-005756922.jpg

I have many more than this though, so many work very well, I have a matching one for my tahiti grape that is light blue and dark blue with the tip of the blue tool above, but with a hook shape got into it, I posted photos of it when that banded arrived since they arrived on the same day lol Posted many more I have received in his thread here:

Anyway he has a insanely large variety of tips and handles and is always adding new stuff, other accessories and even extractors, worth checking out and supporting!

III have been eyeballing the vapbong OAB for quite a while now. It seems everybody that purchases one loves it. It's pretty impressive you can fit 2 grams of ground herb. However, I feel like it might be another Cloud Evo situation, where I used it a couple of times and shelf it. The main reason the Evo doesn't get more love because of fragileness, which makes me hesitant to purchase an OAB.

I understand the sentiment, I will say I find ceramic to be more durable than glass and feel that way, you do not want to drop any of it on a hard surface for sure, always risks, but especially compared to all the glass in the Cloud Evo I feel more secure with a Bandit personally... Part of the reason for that is that the Evo is very tall, especially with a tube on top, and removing the tube, the glass on glass is just a little more delicate I think? As opposed to the ceramic on ceramic here, and it's just a little ball bowl, just be careful, set it down carefully, don't set it up in a place where it can drop from a high height onto a very hard surface like concrete... Be mindful of the mouthpiece sticking out for the bandit, not a big deal but again pay attention to where you are setting it up, knocking over, I think it's quite stable, particularly compared to cloud evo and the hydro tubes, but yeah if this does not work for your own situation then I suggest looking into some other vapes? Portables?

DogBoy

know fear
...they are back in stock...!!!...

...the VapBongs are nearly gone already...the OAB's are selling out more slowly...

...FWIW I have not used another devise for flowers since I received my Aromatizer on May 1st...

...I don't like the power cord...that is the only negative thing I can come up with...

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

...they are back in stock...!!!...

...the VapBongs are nearly gone already...the OAB's are selling out more slowly...

Yeah they all are gone, everything listed in the classic section now are pre-orders for July, so I don't think they will sell out until the next batch goes up? The only ones actually in stock now are the art aromatizers, Bernd ice cold hand, and mystic jade... Also I just noticed the three standard classic aromatizer vapbongs that are listed for pre-order: plum jelly, oriental orange, adventurin 3D, actually will not have carb holes!! :whoa:

doctapeppa

Anyone else hear a little "crackling/click" sound coming from inside the bowl when you get a nice big first rip? I don't know if it's maybe the heater making some sort of click from a temp change (that's more likely than my theory) but when I hear it I know there is a huge exhale coming. I only ever hear it on a good first rip so I've got the high-dea that it's my weed "crackling" (think log in a fire) due to going from moist to dry so quickly but I don't know. Anyone else notice this?

ghost7ateoh

Anyone else hear a little "crackling/click" sound coming from inside the bowl when you get a nice big first rip? I don't know if it's maybe the heater making some sort of click from a temp change (that's more likely than my theory) but when I hear it I know there is a huge exhale coming. I only ever hear it on a good first rip so I've got the high-dea that it's my weed "crackling" (think log in a fire) due to going from moist to dry so quickly but I don't know. Anyone else notice this?
I also noticed this sound only on the first hit so I think it is just the sound of weed crackling due to the huge amount of heat flowing through.

On another note, I have noticed the Vapbong is extremely harsh for my athsma and had to stop using it. Does the vapor profile have similar effects for anyone else here? I have a Volcano Hybrid and Flowerpot and both are completely comfortable for me but not the Vapbong.

Top Bottom