Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Sad day! When I picked the box up I immediately heard jingling and knew without a doubt the contents were fucked lol. Definitely opened and repacked (shittily) by customs, not the fault of Collyland. However, Daniel, the epitome of class and customer service, has of course already made it right (within like an hour of my email, by the way, responding at nearly midnight his time on a Friday night, no less), a pleasant reminder that we are dealing with good people here :tup:💜

While I'll still be able aromatize in my others, of course, it's always sad to see all those hours of hard work resulting in such a beautiful piece broken by some customs assholes and the burden it puts on Collyland. Anyway, I've fired up Gollum in honor of our fallen sister! Btw don't be worried if you have one on the way, I have ordered 7 products from Collyland and this is the first to not arrive flawless (and, again, their CS - Daniel - is seriously world class and will always make it right).

Silver lining is, while function is obviously toast, Sailor herself is still intact along with a beautiful loading dish :) I might stick a fake flower in the downstem at some point and still put her on display with the collection. And I guess this opens my wallet back up if something catches my eye in the next batch :freak: (btw that new monster claw art edition by Jaxel on YouTube is incredible) Cheers and happy Aromatizing!

Hard post to like, damn sorry dude, yeah the odds are good they will arrive intact, but if you order many then the odds go eventually you'll get hit with a customs open and shitty repack! Fortunately they have better strategies now to avoid this, but it could still happen to any package at any time... Also sucks that is such a bad break, although I guess still lucky that sailor is fully intact for display purposes at least! And a nice loading dish, and a ball bowl that I imagine doesn't work with anything :lol: Yeah that claw is nuts!

rowbam

Beautiful glaze! Enjoy it :tup:

Honeymoon extended. I had to use my Solo 2 for stealth reasons a few nights ago and while it got the job done, I really missed the Vapbong. The airflow and vapor you get effortlessly is so nice. Any future portable I get has to be damn good to get in rotation with it. Getting nicer / less dense hits at lower voltage (10.2-4v) for a slightly longer session too lately. Very nice for not getting to the moon too fast. :science:

NimChimpsky

Hard post to like, damn sorry dude, yeah the odds are good they will arrive intact, but if you order many then the odds go eventually you'll get hit with a customs open and shitty repack! Fortunately they have better strategies now to avoid this, but it could still happen to any package at any time... Also sucks that is such a bad break, although I guess still lucky that sailor is fully intact for display purposes at least! And a nice loading dish, and a ball bowl that I imagine doesn't work with anything :lol: Yeah that claw is nuts!
Thanks bro. Since they were both right in front of me I tried and the ball almost fit Gollum but not quite :lol: I knew that would be too good to be true but it is such a nice looking ball, maybe I can find some way to repourpose it lol

@Steel28 what a beauty! Congrats! And such nice pics showing the color shades in different lighting :love:

By the way, the Chilled Turtle and "Ice Cold Hand" appear to both be in stock on the site!! HOLD ME BACK BRO :rofl:

Last edited:

Steel28

Thanks bro. Since they were both right in front of me I tried and the ball almost fit Gollum but not quite :lol: I knew that would be too good to be true but it is such a nice looking ball, maybe I can find some way to repourpose it lol

@Steel28 what a beauty! Congrats! And such nice pics showing the color shades in different lighting :love:

By the way, the Chilled Turtle and "Ice Cold Hand" appear to both be in stock on the site!! HOLD ME BACK BRO :rofl:
Do it!!!

vapirtoo

Been rocking out with temps between 10.4 to 11.4
If you block the mouth piece, you can suck vapor
out of the carb. LOL
Currently my water level barely covers the down stem holes
making for an easier pull- IMHO. Less water also brings the taste
closer to a dry hit.

MikeRotchHertz

Been rocking out with temps between 10.4 to 11.4
If you block the mouth piece, you can suck vapor
out of the carb. LOL
Currently my water level barely covers the down stem holes
making for an easier pull- IMHO. Less water also brings the taste
closer to a dry hit.
Lol I can't get this image out of my head 😄. I figured you could, but to actually try it is something else.

Edit to avoid double posting... 2 vapbongs just went up on Reddit entexchange for those interested.

Last edited:

Indifferent FIsh

Anyone have any luck finding a good transportation solution for their aromatizers? I've been looking around at some glass carrying bags but am concerned about how the heating arm would hold up in a standard padded bag. Just wondering if anyone had any luck or good options to suggest.

On another note, congrats to all the new owners looking forward to their incoming aromatizers! Welcome to the top of the mountain! The air might be a little thin... but it sure is cloudy ;)

androponic

vaped.
Anyone have any luck finding a good transportation solution for their aromatizers? I've been looking around at some glass carrying bags but am concerned about how the heating arm would hold up in a standard padded bag. Just wondering if anyone had any luck or good options to suggest.

On another note, congrats to all the new owners looking forward to their incoming aromatizers! Welcome to the top of the mountain! The air might be a little thin... but it sure is cloudy ;)
harbor freight has pelican like cases with pluck foam pretty cheap. i made a case for my switch with one. dont know if you are looking for soft bags only and a hard case is bulky but protection is great.

emily

I keep mine in a hard shell pelican case with pick and pluck foam inside moulded to the shape of the vaporizer. I’ve sent it to Germany and back with no breakages so it works quite well.

Shit Snacks

I think a bag would be fine, like what the LSV comes in? For a standard aromatizer... I just brought mine wrapped in bubble wrap in the box it shipped in, when I brought it with me in the car, but I think a soft padded bag would have worked perfectly fine in this situation! The bandits are a bit trickier, not sure how I would want to take them out...

Indifferent FIsh

harbor freight has pelican like cases with pluck foam pretty cheap... a hard case is bulky but protection is great.

hard shell pelican case with pick and pluck foam inside moulded to the shape of the vaporizer. I’ve sent it to Germany and back with no breakages so it works quite well.

I think a bag would be fine, like what the LSV comes in? For a standard aromatizer... I just brought mine wrapped in bubble wrap in the box it shipped in, when I brought it with me in the car, but I think a soft padded bag would have worked perfectly fine in this situation!

Seems like a hard shell case is probably the safest bet, but it's reassuring to hear that as long as handled with care transportation should be fine. Thanks for the feedback all! Happy vaping!

doctapeppa

I took mine to a buddy's house last weekend and I think I have the perfect method. Check it out.

Transport method: A Backpack. I used a good ole classic Jansport but any medium size regular pack should do.

- The Vapbobong body I "burrito" wrapped in a plush towel then just shoved that in the main backpack part.
- The A/C adapter can go easily next to the burrito.
- The Bowl, I encased in an Adamantium sphere, lined with golden goose feathers and I then sealed in a nitrogen capsule, just in case.
- Ok kidding, I just put the bowl in a sock and put it in one of the little front pockets. It felt safe.

Works great! Highly recommended!

notams

toke down Babylon
Hey all, I can feel the prickly nervous and fun excitement swirling around with all of the deliveries. Love the pics.

@Indifferent FIsh is already trying to figure out how to share his new toy with all of his friends around town. Just teasin' ya, friend.

Someone (forget who) mentioned putting it in a backpack for a bike ride to a friend's house. (?!?) I may just be recalling a nighmare, but I recall something involving a bike and my fear.

By the way - perfect Colorado sunny day and feeling fantastic (health wise) with some big chunks of MAC at 10.5 and a whip. My throne awaits:

Please share a pic of your "throne" - not just the device on a shelf or an array of devices - I need more ideas for a chill station.

Lol I can't get this image out of my head 😄. I figured you could, but to actually try it is something else.

Edit to avoid double posting... 2 vapbongs just went up on Reddit entexchange for those interested.

That is me! It was a difficult decision, but in the end I had to decide that the classic VB style just doesn’t suit me as well (I responded with more detail to your comment on Reddit!).

Here’s the story - I LOVED everything about my original wildfire OAB, but as u can read a bunch of pages back I broke the ball. I did fix it and I think totally fine now, but it just always nags at the back of my mind that there’s JB weld in the air path (even though it probably never gets heated even over 150F). So I picked up that blooming blue classic as it was one of the only ones available at the time. It works great, and the glaze has great details in it, but the base blue color just never suited me - I can’t describe it but it’s just not the color for me. So in this last drop I picked up a b-stock woodland fantasy. Again - loved the performance, and this time I really do love everything about the glaze too! But I couldn’t shake the feeling that I preferred the OAB. If we are spending this much money on a device, I feel like I want it to be perfect. The OAB is smaller (it fits in the shelf where I keep al of my gear which the classic doesn’t), and I just overall prefer the aesthetics of the OAB. So I figured there’s a drop happening right now - it’s time to make it right sooner than later. So I am selling both classics at the same (actually even a little slightly less) price that I paid. I’m not trying to make any type of profit, just want someone to be able to enjoy these awesome devices!

This morning I placed an order for a green pagoda OAB. I love this glaze and ofc it’s rhe OAB that I now know I prefer!

PS - that jade mystic art piece is so so tempting! If only it were an OAB I would def pull the trigger on it. I absolutely love that glaze.

EDIT - forgot to mention, I’m loving all the pics of peoples latest grabs!

Shit Snacks

This morning I placed an order for a green pagoda OAB. I love this glaze and ofc it’s rhe OAB that I now know I prefer!

Great tale and nice snag! By the way just so you are fully aware, all the bandits are to be in the new style with the heater across from the mouthpiece, despite the photo, I think the Pagoda OAB in particular has the old photo... Minor differences, but it will make you even happier you still have your wildfire original for the variety, like I do with my OG plum jelly bandit alongside my new tahiti grape bandit... One key cool thing is that all OAB are now ambidextrous :tup:

Top Bottom