Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Loooooong arm treefrog bandit is arriving to Canada this Friday on my bday lol. What a timing!

Awesome dude! Yeah the mouthpiece on that one looks to be about the same length as the customized one on my Tahiti Grape... Very very nice, and those confetti colors are going to look great, and the texture will feel so cool!

"Charly" the Chilled Turtle is back in stock -- probably won't be for long. :tup:

Shit! I guess someone's bank transfer must have fell through? It is still available now, and even though it is more expensive than the Viking or Mystic Jade cobblestone, it is more tempting for me...

Steel28

Awesome dude! Yeah the mouthpiece on that one looks to be about the same length as the customized one on my Tahiti Grape... Very very nice, and those confetti colors are going to look great, and the texture will feel so cool!

Shit! I guess someone's bank transfer must have fell through? It is still available now, and even though it is more expensive than the Viking or Mystic Jade cobblestone, it is more tempting for me...
@Shit Snacks can you post your Tahiti Grape custom?

Btw, chilled 🐢 is sold ;)

Last edited:

Collyland / Daniel

Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Yes, measurements are the same. we built this one as reserve for your Tahiti Grape unit. The clay has to get dry before you put in in the kiln for the first firing process of the raw model. Something can break or go wrong during this process and it would have needed very long time for another one to get dry.

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks can you post your Tahiti Grape custom?

Oh if you skim back through the thread, or even search at the top, posts by me, keyword Tahiti Grape, I posted a great many photos actually of both the new one and the original (that had broke in shipping thanks to stupid customs) but you're right I have been slacking lately with photos of it I must confess!

PXL-20210602-205426914.jpg

The standard mouthpiece length is about 5 inches, so my slightly customized request was to make it about 6.5 inches instead, just to have a little more room with less hunching over in order to hit it from the couch while it sits on the table... Honestly it is a very subtle difference, compared to my original plum jelly bandit, but I like it very much!

Btw, chilled 🐢 is sold ;)

Oh shit! Literally after I posted? Haha was it you??! Such a good get... :drool:

Yes, measurements are the same. we built this one as reserve for your Tahiti Grape unit. The clay has to get dry before you put in in the kiln for the first firing process of the raw model. Something can break or go wrong during this process and it would have needed very long time for another one to get dry.

Oh!! Thanks Daniel for that info (and thanks again for this Tahiti Grape that I love of course!)

That makes so much sense, that you would have made two with this longer mouthpiece in order to be safe given that long drying time in Portugal humidity! Awesome that they both held up okay and could end up as some nice bandits, great idea going tree frog cobblestone with this one to make it an extra special art bandit!!

You are very lucky to have snagged it my bandit brother @Steel28 :tup:

Collyland / Daniel

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Oh if you skim back through the thread, or even search at the top, posts by me, keyword Tahiti Grape, I posted a great many photos actually of both the new one and the original (that had broke in shipping thanks to stupid customs) but you're right I have been slacking lately with photos of it I must confess!

The standard mouthpiece length is about 5 inches, so my slightly customized request was to make it about 6.5 inches instead, just to have a little more room with less hunching over in order to hit it from the couch while it sits on the table... Honestly it is a very subtle difference, compared to my original plum jelly bandit, but I like it very much!

Oh shit! Literally after I posted? Haha was it you??! Such a good get... :drool:

Oh!! Thanks Daniel for that info (and thanks again for this Tahiti Grape that I love of course!)

That makes so much sense, that you would have made two with this longer mouthpiece in order to be safe given that long drying time in Portugal humidity! Awesome that they both held up okay and could end up as some nice bandits, great idea going tree frog cobblestone with this one to make it an extra special art bandit!!

Beautiful combo :clap:

Steel28

Incredible bandits, especially that TG oh damn!

I made a very big mistake and sold my Canada Leaf OAB that I got a few months ago. I went back to my other vapes and let me be completely honest...none produced the expérience and feeling I had with OAB.

So here I am waiting for treefrog OAB and chilled turtle (snagged it early in the morning).

Shit Snacks

Beautiful combo :clap:

Right?? So satisfied, my compliments to the chefs @Jaxel thank you all!!! :love:

Incredible bandits, especially that TG oh damn!

Thanks! Yeah so I had the plum jelly OG, and then the Black Friday sale had them as pre-order without carb hole, I paid extra to get tahiti grape with the longer mouthpiece, so so happy with my choice (which I of course agonized over many hours many days lol) Blooming Blue and Monsoon Seas are also really nice blues similar to Tahiti Grape, but yeah I am just so in love with mine!

I made a very big mistake and sold my Canada Leaf OAB that I got a few months ago. I went back to my other vapes and let me be completely honest...none produced the expérience and feeling I had with OAB.

So here I am waiting for treefrog OAB and chilled turtle (snagged it early in the morning).

Oh damn, forgot you got one of those maple leafs, but you sold it?? One of a kind, I hope the new owner appreciates it now at least! But I guess you will be making up for it, going to be a fantastic pair, that bandit really is so special, and of course the chill turtle too (even being the first without a carb hole I believe?? Great colors as well) :nod:

notams

toke down Babylon
Hey man, been gone for a while (medical shit). I left off on page 111.

The issue is my eyes and I can't read all those pages in detail - just did a quick skim. Good to see all my fellow aromatizer brothers (and maybe sisters) again. Vap on!

vapirtoo

Notams,
Great to see you back in the fold! Sorry about your medical stuff, but heal up quickly.
Your posts were the ones that got me excited about this vape, long after my VAS
had all but disappeared!
I'm glad I followed. This vape is everything you said it was!

dabotr

I got that bank notification yesterday, and Collyland sent me my tracking number and shipping notification this morning! Due to arrive Monday!!!:love: Super jazzed to see my b-stock aventurine glaze. That glaze fires into such random colors, and looks lackluster in bad lighting, so I am not reserving my excitement for some nice color pops. Of course I will post some sunlit photos.

Cheers, happy aromatizing.

P.s. Tried some lower water levels, not quite as low as just covering the diffuser, but so it is just visible looking down the downstem, at the height of the the final taper.

Pretty noticeably easier draw, especially nice when I have a fine grind clogging my screens a bit on the 3rd-4th hit.
Also received notice yesterday that the bank transfer was received, but mine is still waiting to be shipped.

doctapeppa

Also received notice yesterday that the bank transfer was received, but mine is still waiting to be shipped.
Hey I'm in the same group as you guys.. I think. I got the email from Collyland confirming my transfer and on the site it says "awaiting shipment". The one thing I'm not sure of, is when I ordered mine (an obsidian OAB) the page said both "In stock" as well as "pre-order shipping in July". I'm happy either way....but I'm not sure if I'm expecting shipment super soon or "relatively soon" (July is only 4 weeks which is quick for a preorder imo) Did your order pages say the same as mine?

dabotr

Hey I'm in the same group as you guys.. I think. I got the email from Collyland confirming my transfer and on the site it says "awaiting shipment". The one thing I'm not sure of, is when I ordered mine (an obsidian OAB) the page said both "In stock" as well as "pre-order shipping in July". I'm happy either way....but I'm not sure if I'm expecting shipment super soon or "relatively soon" (July is only 4 weeks which is quick for a preorder imo) Did your order pages say the same as mine?
I was in traffic and late to the sale so when I saw there was just one b-stock left. I just grabbed it and ran with it and didn't pay much (any) attention to anything else on the order page. Not even sure which one I got. I'm assuming it should ship this week. I would say contact Daniel if you don't see shipping status change in a day or two.

dabotr,
Reactions: BigJr48

thunderstealer1337

did you buy the instock ready to deliver or did you buy the one that said pre-order delivery in 4weeks?

the ones instock had red instock over the pic

thunderstealer1337,

notams

toke down Babylon
@vapirtoo sweet. Glad to help.

I just stumbled upon this wierd little spoon I ordered from Amazon. Don't know how to post the linky thingy. The description is (cut and pasted):

Stainless Steel Double Ended Square & Lab Spoon Sampler Lab Spatula 7″ Length​

It's not ideal for the VB. But, 2 for $8 delivered is ideal. Here's a pic next to the sacred oven nut for size comparison.

I was using the bamboo matcha spoon (also in the pic). But the pokey end to clear the screen is getting worn down. My new steel one has a "spatula" end. Ooh-la-la.

I'm using this on hand torn nugs. The edge of the spoon chops them up after they've been toasted a bit very nicely. The convex smooth "back" of the spoon fits the inside curve of the nut pretty good and is good for crushing them after the nugs are offering up themselves like a date on prom night.

I think I'll wrap the handle in paracord to cut down on the clinking sounds on the edge of the nut. I'm not used to that coming from babmoo

I know Rogue Wax Works makes amazing tools - search this thread for @Shit Snacks color coordinated collection. This is the cheap-o DIY not-for-display route.

What are everyone else's ideas for "chop and crush" tools as opposed to "poke and stir" tools?

NimChimpsky

The one thing I'm not sure of, is when I ordered mine (an obsidian OAB) the page said both "In stock" as well as "pre-order shipping in July". I'm happy either way....but I'm not sure if I'm expecting shipment super soon or "relatively soon" (July is only 4 weeks which is quick for a preorder imo) Did your order pages say the same as mine?
I think for the classics the ones that were currently ready for shipment had IN STOCK marked over the actual photo, while "in stock" next to 'Availability' just means they are still taking orders for that one and there should be a 'Delivery Estimate' under that (yep, looks like July for obsidean OABs :tup:).

Great to see you back @notams and hope you are well! I love your setup and rustic looking tools, matches your VB well! I use my ceramic spoons a lot to crush nugs between hits when going unground, posted some pics several pages back - lots of cool options on etsy..

Shit Snacks

@vapirtoo sweet. Glad to help.

I just stumbled upon this wierd little spoon I ordered from Amazon. Don't know how to post the linky thingy. The description is (cut and pasted):

Stainless Steel Double Ended Square & Lab Spoon Sampler Lab Spatula 7″ Length​

It's not ideal for the VB. But, 2 for $8 delivered is ideal. Here's a pic next to the sacred oven nut for size comparison.

I was using the bamboo matcha spoon (also in the pic). But the pokey end to clear the screen is getting worn down. My new steel one has a "spatula" end. Ooh-la-la.

I'm using this on hand torn nugs. The edge of the spoon chops them up after they've been toasted a bit very nicely. The convex smooth "back" of the spoon fits the inside curve of the nut pretty good and is good for crushing them after the nugs are offering up themselves like a date on prom night.

I think I'll wrap the handle in paracord to cut down on the clinking sounds on the edge of the nut. I'm not used to that coming from babmoo

I know Rogue Wax Works makes amazing tools - search this thread for @Shit Snacks color coordinated collection. This is the cheap-o DIY not-for-display route.

What are everyone else's ideas for "chop and crush" tools as opposed to "poke and stir" tools?

Yes yes great to see you again here! Glad you are doing okay despite the troubles of our bodies failing us!

Thanks for mentioning Rogue, I have to mention that his tools are also quite cheap though!

He just launched his new website:

and btw you can just paste the whole link here and it should convert automatically to look nice!

Kaptan

Has anyone in US found a site to complete the bank transfer? My bank’s fee for foreign wire transfer is $50 so that’s a no go. Collyland’s account is business so most sites I’ve tried will not allow the transfer. Have most just used PayPal?

Kaptan,

Steel28

Has anyone in US found a site to complete the bank transfer? My bank’s fee for foreign wire transfer is $50 so that’s a no go. Collyland’s account is business so most sites I’ve tried will not allow the transfer. Have most just used PayPal?
Send a message and confirm with Daniel. There are ways.

Kaptan

Send a message and confirm with Daniel. There are ways.
I did and he advised to try Xoom as the other options did not list US as an option. Xoom transaction was cancelled as Collyland’s account was flagged for one of 4 reasons - most likely because it’s a business account. PayPal seems to be my only option at this point unless someone found a better way?

Kaptan,

Collyland / Daniel

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I did and he advised to try Xoom as the other options did not list US as an option. Xoom transaction was cancelled as Collyland’s account was flagged for one of 4 reasons - most likely because it’s a business account. PayPal seems to be my only option at this point unless someone found a better way?
azimo.com should work. Xoom does work any more ... they kick us everywhere :freak:

NimChimpsky

Sad day! When I picked the box up I immediately heard jingling and knew without a doubt the contents were fucked lol. Definitely opened and repacked (shittily) by customs, not the fault of Collyland. However, Daniel, the epitome of class and customer service, has of course already made it right (within like an hour of my email, by the way, responding at nearly midnight his time on a Friday night, no less), a pleasant reminder that we are dealing with good people here :tup:💜

While I'll still be able aromatize in my others, of course, it's always sad to see all those hours of hard work resulting in such a beautiful piece broken by some customs assholes and the burden it puts on Collyland. Anyway, I've fired up Gollum in honor of our fallen sister! Btw don't be worried if you have one on the way, I have ordered 7 products from Collyland and this is the first to not arrive flawless (and, again, their CS - Daniel - is seriously world class and will always make it right).

Silver lining is, while function is obviously toast (no chance of fixing the ball base there, it's in like 20 pieces lol), Sailor herself is still intact along with a beautiful loading dish :) I might stick a fake flower in the downstem at some point and still put her on display with the collection. And I guess this opens my wallet back up if something catches my eye in the next batch :freak: (btw that new monster claw art edition by Jaxel on YouTube is incredible) Cheers and happy Aromatizing!

Last edited:
Top Bottom