Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Yeah, in addition to the overall look and color scheme and curiousity about a Berserker (only design I have not tried), those little details blew me away. Coloring on the flower drawer the different magma types, the veritical bands with the little circles. Psyched.
I didn’t even pay attention until you pointed it out, they really do a great job with the details, my chilled turtle had little details I’m still noticing lol

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh yeah these are awesome, fun mini standard aromatizer, those berserkers, that meditating cat!! Way too cool... Some truly amazing glaze, seems like they have new colored cobblestone glazes (not just white and black anymore) with the green, blue, pinkish red (the yin yang one) just gorgeous

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Just bumping this VVPS alternative that I find to be a little better than the stock, I've been using it with all my aromatizers for months now with no issues. I haven't tested them side by side, but this one does not seem to get as hot as the stock one at equivalent voltages. If in need of a replacement, I'd compare the two on Amazon to see if the differences (beefier cord/body, ferrite choke, seemingly more robust safety protections, etc.) are worth the added cost to you.
think ill try this one out

coolbreeze

Very interesting new design from Janine and Axel :sherlock: Love their videos!
Man, if I was rich and retired, I'd commission a full "tea set" with a teapot, a Tea Pot, bong, mugs, etc. Then I'd get right all day in high style!

The Berserker is ... so fricking cool!
That crazy yellow one is something else, too!☀️🌻😎

Last edited:

Taz German

Prall durch's All!
Of course a taswegian has two, one for each head! Old jokes aside, cheers tiger, will probably buy during a slow period at work tonight...
Haha nice try! As a German i passed when they offered a second head when I moved to TAS.
They send UPS, so its about a week + till it is in AUS. And then it depends on Au Post. Good luck and you will enjoy it!

PossumMD

Haha nice try! As a German i passed when they offered a second head when I moved to TAS.
They send UPS, so its about a week + till it is in AUS. And then it depends on Au Post. Good luck and you will enjoy it!
Sweet, so it comes with an aus plug and shit, or do I need to specify that? Cos the Google translation is good, but I did miss a box last time I used it to buy something and got a us plug. And *sigh*, auspost. Nothing that can be done about it being shit at the moment, I'm well practiced with patience these days!

Taz German

Prall durch's All!
Sweet, so it comes with an aus plug and shit, or do I need to specify that? Cos the Google translation is good, but I did miss a box last time I used it to buy something and got a us plug. And *sigh*, auspost. Nothing that can be done about it being shit at the moment, I'm well practiced with patience these days!
Nothing to specify I think. They are smart in that department. It should come with a VVPS with Aus plug. At least mine did.
My 3rd one i sitting in Melbourne I just noticed. :)

PossumMD

Can someone help me with the payment for this? I have to do bank transfer, and my German isn't good enough to figure out what's what. I'm Australian and am used to bsb and account number being the norm...

PossumMD,

Texus

Can someone help me with the payment for this? I have to do bank transfer, and my German isn't good enough to figure out what's what. I'm Australian and am used to bsb and account number being the norm...
Click bank transfer an d you can click thru to order and arrange it afterwards.

PossumMD

Click bank transfer an d you can click thru to order and arrange it afterwards.
Yeah, done all that. Or do you mean there should be another screen to input it all in? I've got the invoice and stuff, I just don't know what numbers are what Australian banks call the bsb and account numbers to put into my banks portal so I can send the cash.

PossumMD,

Taz German

Prall durch's All!
Yeah, done all that. Or do you mean there should be another screen to input it all in? I've got the invoice and stuff, I just don't know what numbers are what Australian banks call the bsb and account numbers to put into my banks portal so I can send the cash.
Screenshot_20211201-174007.pngScreenshot_20211201-174007.pngHope that may help!?

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
That's what I did before coming here hahahaha! Anyway, all good, they replied and I paid through a different commerce portal (don't wanna name it cos I just know it'll cause em problems if I do, they did say not to include any order numbers etc).
Oh yea that’s what I used too since it was easier

Sour Dream,
Top Bottom