Cloud Connoisseur Glass

LotV

I wanted the mini influx to be my first CC glass, upon hearing so much praise for it, and after dialing it in I've been really loving it; I'm keeping the water level a bit low due to my draw speed and the experience has been smooth & flavorful for both flower & extract--surprisingly so <3

mini-influx.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Little update from the discord, the glass pre-orders were shipped in smaller batches, so they will be rolling in steadily soon... The first delivery could be within 24 hours and shipping will begin immediately, so still try to be patient, but also get excited that you miiiight receive tracking soon!! :haw::cool:

Has anyone received shipping yet? I got an email about a mystery fedex shipment that I’m hopeful is this but I didn’t get any emails from CC

Last edited:

Retr0grad3

I see the mini influx is still available for pre-order, would that be in the group that's about to ship? Or how would that work?

Retr0grad3,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I see the mini influx is still available for pre-order, would that be in the group that's about to ship? Or how would that work?

Could be a mistake, wouldn't make sense for it to be in the group that's about to ship...

Shit Snacks,

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
My eagle has landed! Been eyeing this for over a year now and glad I was able to scoop one up. So far, have tried it with the ZX for some lower temp flavor pulls and also with the Tempest for a RTL pull. Cool, cool, cool 💨 :luv: A few shots:

Man that’s absolutely gorgeous! 😍 Way more beautiful than I had imagined. Glad you’re enjoying it. And now I'm looking forward to my blue prophet even more...

Wozz

My eagle has landed! Been eyeing this for over a year now and glad I was able to scoop one up. So far, have tried it with the ZX for some lower temp flavor pulls and also with the Tempest for a RTL pull. Cool, cool, cool 💨 :luv: A few shots:
Stunning !🔥

Love how it looks so different depending on the lightning. Gorgeous 😍
Very glad I also put an order in for a Prophet.
Proper looking forward to mine .

Top Bottom