Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Madtater

So i was thinking….

Since i have been on these forums for the last couple of years, i have seen IDB’s selection of glass and ball vapes grow on the CC website. New designs, new Bv’s……and they are all awesome.

Has anyone given any thought to designing puffco peak pro glass, proxy glass, or carta 2 glass?

I think it would be cool having s mini influx on top of my peak or be able to take the proxy atty (or an attachment cup for the proxy maybe?)

I LOVE my influx with my 14mm reducer and slurper tower….but i find i still reach for my peak more than the influx/quarts and torch.

Just a thought…..

jkeyes98

I did not plan on purchasing anything, especially glass, until I saw this pic lol. Does anyone know if this is the “light green” or “dark green” color?

It's actually a new color that isn't listed yet. Sounds like he will be adding it to the Calypso color options and also be creating a listing to upgrade your Calypso to color by this weekend.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Has anyone given any thought to designing puffco peak pro glass, proxy glass, or carta 2 glass?

Noooop I would suggest not holding your breath for this possibility to ever become a reality, I think the market is too small ultimately even though it is also over flooded, and fuck those erigs kinda sorta lol we're going to see more dedicated CC dab vape here if anything someday, but it would be more enail style if so...

I did notice that before I took the plunge. Any idea why it is 14mm only? I figure the 14mm airflow helps with cooling the dry rig.

Simplicity? Prophet was always 18 mm for the bowl with a 14 mm mouthpiece, a little bit for the airflow restriction for quicker milking and better tight cooling in that section, but also the size and orientation, so yeah when you get the 18 version it still has a 14 mouthpiece and when you get the 14 version it also has 14 mouthpiece

I did not plan on purchasing anything, especially glass, until I saw this pic lol. Does anyone know if this is the “light green” or “dark green” color?

Those new colors are the standardized, Amber, Cobalt, and Emerald glass, but with the bubble trap tech (and possibly fume as well) imported prep that is then worked by the manufacturer... So to answer your question, it is actually neither the light green nor the dark green, but something in between :tup:

Does anyone know when we will be able to "upgrade" the to these new colors from the fumed? Sorry, I don't have discord

Yeah IDB is still dealing with a lot of things, hoping to get it updated ASAP for everyone :cool:

FlimsyKnuckle

Simplicity? Prophet was always 18 mm for the bowl with a 14 mm mouthpiece, a little bit for the airflow restriction for quicker milking and better tight cooling in that section, but also the size and orientation, so yeah when you get the 18 version it still has a 14 mouthpiece and when you get the 14 version it also has 14 mouthpiece
I clearly think it is cool enough to buy. But it will be my only 14mm mouthpiece piece, although my Studenglass whips tend to narrow to 14mm at key points so I am used to the draw.

TedJones

I clearly think it is cool enough to buy. But it will be my only 14mm mouthpiece piece, although my Studenglass whips tend to narrow to 14mm at key points so I am used to the draw.
Could also get a 18F to 14M adapter so you can switch up the mouthpiece. Works pretty well with a bubbler I have that’s 14 MP.

Shit Snacks

Yeah if you don't like the mouthpiece hopefully can get another one another time then or use an adapter with 18s etc

Shit Snacks,

FlimsyKnuckle

Yeah if you don't like the mouthpiece hopefully can get another one another time then or use an adapter with 18s etc
For the record, I never said I don’t like the mouthpiece. I don’t yet even have a Prophet. I noticed the mouthpiece was always 14mm and wondered aloud why that might be. I am still ordering one. And it was my first order in a string of orders before the presale ended because I caught a severe case of GAS, but I have no problem with the idea of a 14mm mouthpiece on a 18mm Prophet. In fact, I already imagine the physics of it and kinda grok! Just wondered why no 18mm because I have to imagine it was tested that way and the testing failed somehow. Or it would be an option.

Shit Snacks

For the record, I never said I don’t like the mouthpiece. I don’t yet even have a Prophet. I noticed the mouthpiece was always 14mm and wondered aloud why that might be. I am still ordering one. And it was my first order in a string of orders before the presale ended because I caught a severe case of GAS, but I have no problem with the idea of a 14mm mouthpiece on a 18mm Prophet. In fact, I already imagine the physics of it and kinda grok! Just wondered why no 18mm because I have to imagine it was tested that way and the testing failed somehow. Or it would be an option.

Yeah no worries I wasn't thinking that you did, I was just saying, don't have to feel pressure to order the spare mouthpieces in multiple sizes now is all... Cannot remember if 18 was tested then but it was considered

FlimsyKnuckle

Yeah no worries I wasn't thinking that you did, I was just saying, don't have to feel pressure to order the spare mouthpieces in multiple sizes now is all... Cannot remember if 18 was tested then but it was considered
Test it. With whips. We Vaporents have no good dry hookah rigs. 😉

jbm

Yet the Calypso MPs are 18mm and 14 mm depending on which size glass you order. I was sort of surprised by this given the Prophet mouthpiece. I might have ordered the 14mm if the mp was 18mm.

jbm,

Shit Snacks

I know the influx mini is mainly for dabs but anyone uses 14mm version for flower? If so how is your experience with it?

It is primarily the 10 mm version of the mini that is really for dabs, the 14 mm version is for both, I think you can get the regular big influx with 14 mm as well now, but the mini is still great for herbs too yep, more flavor preservation less water, smaller piece :tup:

Yet the Calypso MPs are 18mm and 14 mm depending on which size glass you order. I was sort of surprised by this given the Prophet mouthpiece. I might have ordered the 14mm if the mp was 18mm.

Yes, this is why I wanted to make it clear for everyone, that the prophet mouthpiece is always 14 mm regardless... Yes even though the other rigs have 14 mm mouthpieces when you order the 14 mm version and 18 mm mouthpieces with their 18 mm versions... (I think that might be a little silly if the 14 mm prophet had an 18 mm mouthpiece and require a bit more of a redesign) don't forget you can also use the prophet in reverse though (great with water) and the two new mouthpieces are offered separately in 14 mm so they can be used with the prophet and others with 14 mm mp

Last edited:

Bababouy

Is it possible to get the Calypso without the logo?
All glass this go round will have the logo.

Attention all: calypso bubble trap upgrade is up on the site. If you ordered fumed before you will use the drop down menu to reduce the cost per iDB

There is also an option to upgrade mouthpieces separately if you chose to order both.

Calypso pre order is supposed to be going down after tonight, so last opportunity to get it at pre order pricing.

Top Bottom