Cloud Connoisseur Glass

jbm

I wanted to order a bubble trap bent mp, but there's only an upgrade? What if I don't have an initial pre-ordered separate mp?

jbm,

Bababouy

It’s still not an option on the actual order page, though
Yeah you would order a clear one and then add the bubble trap option to the cart, just gotta select two items.

FYI to those who have already ordered the color upgrade listing will stay up a bit longer than the calypso listing that is closing tonight so you have a little bit of time to decide. No removal date has been specified so i would imagine it’s just for a couple days.

I wanted to order a bubble trap bent mp, but there's only an upgrade? What if I don't have an initial pre-ordered separate mp?
You just add the pre order mouthpiece on clear to the cart as well as the upgrade. If you are having trouble finding the listing search “mouthpiece”on his site.

I don’t get this system at all. I already ordered a calypso in color, now it’s asking me to order another one? How do I cancel the original one? Or do I remove the calypso that gets added to the order too? How would they know my original order to upgrade it though? Sorry for so many questions..

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is it possible to get the Calypso without the logo?

Nope, unless you end up scoring one of the prototype models without it when they are sold later... All CC glass going forward is going to start having the logo, need to get the brand out there and protect the designs a bit more, necessary evil for future success of the company... At least logo is tasteful?

I don’t get this system at all. I already ordered a calypso in color, now it’s asking me to order another one? How do I cancel the original one? Or do I remove the calypso that gets added to the order too? How would they know my original order to upgrade it though? Sorry for so many questions..

Sorry, the new order page is just color upgrade, you're not ordering another one, if you already have an order, and want the upgrade, then you order the upgrade as well... Presuming your name and other info is all the same from your initial order, you can also include the order number and email with them afterwards if you are concerned?

Bababouy

As Snax was saying If you want to change to the bubble trap glass then you will simply need to pay for that option now. If you ordered fumed glass already you will simply select that option I. The drop down to reduce the upgrade cost. If you ordered clear then you will just need to select color and that you ordered a clear to pay the full price. Shipping is set up as free on this one to avoid some confusion.

While this seems convoluted a bit it is kind of a stop gap effort to make it easier for those who have already ordered to upgrade without iDB having to process a bunch of order cancellations. It’s the same principal for those who have not ordered yet, add a clear calypso to the cart and then add the color upgrade as well and select the color you want.

fropones

Is there a place to see all the protege v2 color options? The listing doesn’t seem to have either green

fropones,

As Snax was saying If you want to change to the bubble trap glass then you will simply need to pay for that option now. If you ordered fumed glass already you will simply select that option I. The drop down to reduce the upgrade cost. If you ordered clear then you will just need to select color and that you ordered a clear to pay the full price. Shipping is set up as free on this one to avoid some confusion.

While this seems convoluted a bit it is kind of a stop gap effort to make it easier for those who have already ordered to upgrade without iDB having to process a bunch of order cancellations. It’s the same principal for those who have not ordered yet, add a clear calypso to the cart and then add the color upgrade as well and select the color you want.
And do I need to select both the “bubble trap calypso upgrade” and the “Calypso Mouthpiece Color Upgrade” or just the former? Sorry it’s not totally clear.

Also - for some reason it was adding a whole new calypso when I did it originally - and it was more than the original price I even paid. That’s mostly what threw me off

fropones

And do I need to select both the “bubble trap calypso upgrade” and the “Calypso Mouthpiece Color Upgrade” or just the former? Sorry it’s not totally clear.

Also - for some reason it was adding a whole new calypso when I did it originally - and it was more than the original price I even paid. That’s mostly what threw me off
The mouthpiece upgrade is only if you already bought (or are buying) an addition mouthpiece besides the one included.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is there a place to see all the protege v2 color options? The listing doesn’t seem to have either green

They have been shared more in the discord and other places, people sharing their own so more photos from different angles different individual pieces etc because they always look different as the fume varies... They were also past listings for the in stock colors on the CC website that are now gone, maybe can be re-added... Anyway the dark green has a lot of opaque blue when fumed btw so you are seeing it there in the listing and just confused by the shade and lighting?
Screenshot-20240602-191337.png

as this is in fact the fumed dark green^

Seems like the light green photo on the website listing is missing as there are two for pink... Pretty sure the light green screenshot was shared here or other people who got one maybe shared in this thread? The first full color prototype for the Protege V2 was in the light green and sold on the website so the photo should be around...

Screenshot-20240602-191629.png

At least here^ you can see the dark green and the light green with these mini influx

Bababouy

I believe @fropones is correct it’s only for extra mouthpieces but I sent iDB a message to confirm.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
I see you guys already talking about the color upgrade. Should I have received an email regarding the upgrade? I also asked for a second mouthpiece but that’s not yet added to my order. I don’t want to bother them too much so I guess I just wait?

El Duderino,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I see you guys already talking about the color upgrade. Should I have received an email regarding the upgrade? I also asked for a second mouthpiece but that’s not yet added to my order. I don’t want to bother them too much so I guess I just wait?
The upgrade is just available on the site:

Not sure about that other question. It is probably that iDB is working through a long email backlog.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
The upgrade is just available on the site:

Not sure about that other question. It is probably that iDB is working through a long email backlog.

Great, thanks a lot! :tup:

El Duderino,
Reactions: Grass Yes

fropones

They have been shared more in the discord and other places, people sharing their own so more photos from different angles different individual pieces etc because they always look different as the fume varies... They were also past listings for the in stock colors on the CC website that are now gone, maybe can be re-added... Anyway the dark green has a lot of opaque blue when fumed btw so you are seeing it there in the listing and just confused by the shade and lighting?
Screenshot-20240602-191337.png

as this is in fact the fumed dark green^

Seems like the light green photo on the website listing is missing as there are two for pink... Pretty sure the light green screenshot was shared here or other people who got one maybe shared in this thread? The first full color prototype for the Protege V2 was in the light green and sold on the website so the photo should be around...

Screenshot-20240602-191629.png

At least here^ you can see the dark green and the light green with these mini influx
Thanks a bunch! I found that last pic on the discord, actually, and based on that went with my initial gut choice of the pink :rockon:

Top Bottom