Cloud Connoisseur Glass

FlimsyKnuckle

These are all being made to order, so yes full amount from these orders is then being used to place order with the manufacturer

Yeah I think it is great to try them all, I have 45° angle adapter and other mouthpieces I use too, but I am excited to try these... I am very excited for that bent, slant neck, not 100% sure about the mouthpiece tip though I think it will work, that shape and style of mouthpiece neck is really nice for the rigs I own that have it, though most of them have smaller kisser mouthpiece tips, I think this will be a bit better, more airflow, good length and angle for my coughee table as well
Yeah… that’s the cool thing about mouthpieces. They are all unique and they can fit more than one of my pieces. At least they can change up an experience once in a while.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh yes forgot to mention that too, new fancy color option for Calypso using import bubble trap tech glass used as an accent here:
Screenshot-20240529-145559.png

Screenshot-20240529-145620.png

Cost will be a little higher than color with fume, and there will be opportunity to upgrade if you already put in a pre-order too

Last edited:

Wozz

🤦‍♂️😂😭

Spent the last couple of days trying to decide what to do.

Ordered the Prophet as soon as pre-orders were live, that part was easy.

Then debating with myself whether to also get a Vertex.
After much reading this changed to the Influx. The Vertex looks amazing , but I decided I might prefer the Influx to use...

Then, the more I looked at it, alongside the lower introductory price , the more tempting the Calypso became.

Timing with getting paid etc etc decided to compromise , colour Prophet and I could maybe just stretch to a clear Calypso.

Now new colour options appear 🤦‍♂️😂, n they are stunning ...💚🔥

🤷‍♂️😂
Knew there was a reason I've not ever looked at getting myself any glass.

Looks amazing and no right answers 😂

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
Oh yes forgot to mention that too, new fancy color option for Calypso using import bubble trap tech glass used as an accent here:
Screenshot-20240529-145559.png

Screenshot-20240529-145620.png

Cost will be a little higher than color with fume, and there will be opportunity to upgrade if you already put in a pre-order too
Anyone know how you would select the fancy bubble trap color options in the preorder?

Photonic,

Ripstar

maybe I missed it, what are the new colors? Love the new wrap style! wow.
Anyone else having trouble checking out though? I get all the way to the age verification and it give a 503 error.

Ripstar,
Reactions: LotV

jbm

How do we go about making changes to preorders already in? I’d like to add the mouthpiece I didn’t order (btw the naming is confusing. The. “Sky like” MP is the high airflow straight? the sidecar-looking one is the bent? No sense. He should label the photos) and possibly an opal.

jbm,
Reactions: LotV

Bababouy

Anyone else having trouble checking out though? I get all the way to the age verification and it give a 503 error.
Look back at post 1455

How do we go about making changes to preorders already in? I’d like to add the mouthpiece I didn’t order (btw the naming is confusing. The. “Sky like” MP is the high airflow straight? the sidecar-looking one is the bent? No sense. He should label the photos) and possibly an opal.
iDB is still working out the details for the upgrade for the new glass. You are correct on the MP descriptions. I’d imagine the details will flow through the discord first.

if anyone wants a link to the discord feel free to DM.

I believe the site was acting up earlier when iDB was making some updates

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Anyone know how you would select the fancy bubble trap color options in the preorder?

I don't think they are listed just yet, possibly only go up as a listing to upgrade (if preorders have stopped by then, hopefully we can get confirmation soon or just see it there if you are waiting to order)

Yes I posted them above, the bubble trap accents in amber, emerald, or cobalt

How do we go about making changes to preorders already in? I’d like to add the mouthpiece I didn’t order

You could email, but I think you just order again separately, any necessary pricing adjustment could be done afterwards, likely simpler

(btw the naming is confusing. The. “Sky like” MP is the high airflow straight? the sidecar-looking one is the bent? No sense. He should label the photos) and possibly an opal.

Yes the website needs updating on a lot of the descriptions etc. IDB has too much going on currently, though I hope to help with that... Anyway yes the high air flow is the sky looking one that has a slight bend, the bent one is the 45° angle one (made with two pieces connected instead of just one curved) that I describe as a slant neck from dab rigs, it also has more air flow than the previous stock bent sippers btw

If you are also saying you want to upgrade your Calypso to include the opal, I think you will have to email?

Does the Calypso have a CC logo? Some pictures have it some do not.

Yes, pretty sure all these new pre-ordered glass will have a logo somewhere now as well (photos of the Calypso without are from some of the prototypes is all)

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
@coolbreeze inspired me to order the other mouthpiece for the Calypso as well. Even though I had already placed my order, @iDRINKBLEACH already replied by email that he would take care of it for me. What great customer service, especially considering the stress he's under right now!

I also ordered a drop down ash catcher from them because I only have cheap drop downs from DHGate so far and @Shit Snacks says you can never have too many drop downs. :D

Thanks for the inspiration, guys! :love:

FlimsyKnuckle

@coolbreeze inspired me to order the other mouthpiece for the Calypso as well. Even though I had already placed my order, @iDRINKBLEACH already replied by email that he would take care of it for me. What great customer service, especially considering the stress he's under right now!

I also ordered a drop down ash catcher from them because I only have cheap drop downs from DHGate so far and @Shit Snacks says you can never have too many drop downs. :D

Thanks for the inspiration, guys! :love:
I am rather upset because I had talked myself out of a drop down but now you have ordered everything else I ordered. But the shipping is killing me with all these orders.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
I am rather upset because I had talked myself out of a drop down but now you have ordered everything else I ordered.

Haha, I understand you all too well! The drop down was also a spontaneous decision for me, but now I'm really looking forward to it.

But the shipping is killing me with all these orders.

Yes, the shipping costs are really brutal, for me it's $80! And then there's the customs duty on top of that... :uhoh:

FlimsyKnuckle

Haha, I understand you all too well! The drop down was also a spontaneous decision for me, but now I'm really looking forward to it.

Yes, the shipping costs are really brutal, for me it's $80! And then there's the customs duty on top of that... :uhoh:
Hehehe. I will save the dropdown for next time. I’m getting a phased dark green bowl so I guess we never had the exact same order. But man, the Prophet and Calypso, and the mouthpieces. 😂

I did log on to get a dropdown though. Kinda forgot about that. Ordered everything but!

Top Bottom