Clear THC ejuice

I have this ejuice that is totally clear, tastes like coconut (may be flavor added), its the same viscosity as VG or PG and its potent as hell, I mean like 2 decent puffs will put anyone in a 2 - 4 hour coma. I can buy this stuff in Australia but I have been looking for a recipe to make it myself but none of them looked like this product. Any ideas how he/she would have made it?

SWIN_Australia35,

florduh

It's likely Distillate mixed with PG or PEG. Distillate is basically flavorless on its own.

I want to experiment with making some in the near future.

florduh,
Are you saying that VG won't work? I've seen EJ mix being used but the result is still a yellow color, not clear and runny.

SWIN_Australia35,

florduh

Are you saying that VG won't work? I've seen EJ mix being used but the result is still a yellow color, not clear and runny.

PG is colorless, and the flavoring may have been as well.

THC isn't soluble in VG, so any mix will tend to separate.

florduh,
Ah, thanks for that very important point, I did not know that. PG & PEG it is then!!!
I'll try to make some from this distillate i made today.

SWIN_Australia35,

Ronny27

I have this ejuice that is totally clear, tastes like coconut (may be flavor added), its the same viscosity as VG or PG and its potent as hell, I mean like 2 decent puffs will put anyone in a 2 - 4 hour coma. I can buy this stuff in Australia but I have been looking for a recipe to make it myself but none of them looked like this product. Any ideas how he/she would have made it?

Hey man I’m just wondering where I could get some of the thc ejuice myself im in Melbourne man hahaha and want a change of smoke now sick of grinding the herb

Ronny27,

Ronny27

Thank you so much man I really appreciate this one question is it risky to order it to your house or should I order it to another address ?

Ronny27,
I'm not sure if its a synthetic THC or real THC. Either way it got me really high, but not like the typical bong high. The high comes on real fast, made me hungry, red eyes, tired although it wore off rather quickly. If it is synthetic it is a great substitute, or a great alternative for people who get regular drug tests for work.

SWIN_Australia35,

clukx

A quick reddit search and look of their we site shows synthetic cannabinoids some users report swesty palms dizziness and tightness in chest as well, i would be careful @SWIN_Australia35

analytika

A quick reddit search and look of their we site shows synthetic cannabinoids some users report swesty palms dizziness and tightness in chest as well, i would be careful @SWIN_Australia35
For goodness sakes folks, the dark web? Synthetic cannabinoids?

Just get a syringe of distillate, mix in some PG first, THEN in equal part, VG. You're done. Stable. Add any flavor if you're into that. (Typically they're emulsifiers, even more resistance to separation).

Grab an RTA and box mod.

Ibn Vapin

DIY Noob
Synthetic cannabinoids/THC/whatever, is really, really bad for your health. So, if that's what is in his shit, I would strongly recommend you stop messing with it pronto.

Thanks for all the info. I have been making my own distillate (as it is illegal here) and mixing them with PG for vaping. I found that VG won't mix with the THC and beads up or separates on top of the VG. I don't think I'll buy any more of the synthetic stuff.

SWIN_Australia35,
Top Bottom