Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well I'm coming from the bong and always liked the bigger sizes. The one I am using daily now is around 50cm with 9mm glass, so pretty huge and heavy. But using it now with ball vape with cable is really impractical and I think it's just a matter of time until I break it or burn myself. Very small pieces are not that much better because if I put it on the table I have to kinda crouch weirdly to use it, and if I pick it up to use it's the same problem as before pretty much. So long story short I was thinking: A medium size (large for recyclers) one would be perfect. Preferably with a bent neck / mouth piece. So I can just put it in front of me on the table and use it while sitting in the chair without moving it much while the heater is on it or me getting up. Idk it all made sense in my head!

So you are using a regular bong? Is there a reason you want a recycler specifically now?? Because you can get a rig like that, and there are much more of them, that are not recyclers per se... Like would you be interested in a straight fab? The large FOL straight fab from popular glass is pretty damn nice, could be the right size and style you are looking for actually...

How about finding a recycler with a removable mouthpiece, and running it with a whip?

There are not many of those, but the influx is a larger style with modular mouthpiece which is why I mentioned it though it is not that cheap...

Zeno

I have been looking at this for a while as a few peeps say it is great with ball vapes and the vid I saw with one looked pretty good...just a bit over my usual cheap glass budget...the mouthpiece looks nice too.:tup:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/2022-borosilicate-glass-smoking-pipe-hookah/824854411.html?
I have this piece. It is well made. Getting the water level right so that it draws decently but still recycles is rather tricky, with a fairly small sweet spot. It functions decently even without getting much recycling in lighter draws. As a recycler per se, it is not very good. I don't use it much, and in retrospect, it wouldn't be one I would buy.

coolbreeze

Well I'm coming from the bong and always liked the bigger sizes. The one I am using daily now is around 50cm with 9mm glass, so pretty huge and heavy. But using it now with ball vape with cable is really impractical and I think it's just a matter of time until I break it or burn myself. Very small pieces are not that much better because if I put it on the table I have to kinda crouch weirdly to use it, and if I pick it up to use it's the same problem as before pretty much. So long story short I was thinking: A medium size (large for recyclers) one would be perfect. Preferably with a bent neck / mouth piece. So I can just put it in front of me on the table and use it while sitting in the chair without moving it much while the heater is on it or me getting up. Idk it all made sense in my head!
I've seen a bunch of straight tube recyclers out there but the're usually not cheap:

coolbreeze

So long story short I was thinking: A medium size (large for recyclers) one would be perfect. Preferably with a bent neck / mouth piece. So I can just put it in front of me on the table and use it while sitting in the chair without moving it much while the heater is on it or me getting up.
Here's a couple potentials:

Vapvana Glass Collaborations​

Along with always having kits in stock, I'm working on offering glass rigs & accessories designed specifically for the Screwball.

There will be both imported options ($) and US options ($$$) from various artists.

IMG-8148_53398966-e117-42af-8b51-3e3d2f431cbe.jpg

(These are 3 prototypes made by @GOBsGlass
IMG-8148_53398966-e117-42af-8b51-3e3d2f431cbe.jpg

TedJones

Thanks for all the tips everyone! @Shit Snacks no particular reason besides me wanting to try one! You're right maybe I'll just get a glass with percolator and that's that.
Maybe the FC-199 would suit your needs? Comes with a mouthpiece I really like (slight bend), and you can get a whip too. Understand the height while sitting thing. Luckily I’m able to use an adjustable chair which goes up and down a lot ✌️

TedJones

add a GooRoo mouthpiece:
Heck yeah! I’ll eventually end up picking that GooRoo beast up since I could probably stand & use at the table. The larger tip will probably open my lips like the flares is what I’m thinking, and the hole looks pretty big. Here’s the TAG mp that doesn’t have much of a bend. Sitting upright at max chair height with this one :lol:

coolbreeze

Heck yeah! I’ll eventually end up picking that GooRoo beast up since I could probably stand & use at the table. The larger tip will probably open my lips like the flares is what I’m thinking, and the hole looks pretty big. Here’s the TAG mp that doesn’t have much of a bend. Sitting upright at max chair height with this one :lol:
It's like the most comfortable mouthpiece ever. The one for the GR single-hose hookah is pretty nice as well but the hose setup adds a good bit of restriction. Not a bad thing necessarily, especially if you also have the larger TAG hose too.

Shit Snacks

add a GooRoo mouthpiece:
IMG-1780.jpg

Yep, great with the TAG (and thusly the 199) However I find it necessary to use 45° angle adapter with mine on the coughee table from the couch

Oh yeah and mine are also the color mouthpiece, which has a flat round disc shape style mouthpiece instead, also they can customize them if you want... Reach out and they can make you whatever style in whatever length with whatever bend I am sure (My first one in orange had broke, so I got the aqua blue, then I had GVB salvage my orange one by attaching the new 18 mm joint and at more of a bent angle)

Shit Snacks

Those are great prices on the RBR 3.0 I think that is about what I paid for my blue one on sale straight from DHgate and those are very reasonable prices for the secret white or purple lollipop american-made colors... New store?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: LesPlenty

coolbreeze

Those are great prices on the RBR 3.0 I think that is about what I paid for my blue one on sale straight from DHgate and those are very reasonable prices for the secret white or purple lollipop american-made colors... New store?
The function's really good on those RBRs, too. Mine was great with a bunch of different vapes.

encoderboy

I'm in the same boat - had one, really liked it, but eventually gave it to a friend.

In my case, I bought an Influx, so figured I was unlikely to go back to it. That said, it's a fun piece, easy to hold in your hand, and seems to pair delightfully well with a shovelhead bowl :-)

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
You guys aren’t making this any easier! :D

I feel like I would definitely end up in the same boat, I like the thought of it, but my THG Shredder and CC Dante have displaced all other glass for some time. I’m going to save up and hope CC gets some color Vertex back in stock to fill the GAS void.

coolbreeze

Well maybe I do not need to try one of these, I have been watching for a while as the RBR3.0 has a nice-looking mouthpiece, just a little on the high side price wise for me...if you peeps do not mind, what was the reason for getting rid of them?
For me I got a piece with a crooked downstem which would have been okish but the dewer was fucked up as a result, so some joints just wouldn't fit. Some did, however, and those that did functioned really well. I sort knew the risk going in because there were a handful of other colored rbrs from the earliest batches that were reported with similar sloppy mistakes and no relief from the sellers. I hoped that those had been sold already, as the batches of clear ones were apparently being made pretty cleanly--people seemed to love them. If you can get an unflawed one, they're really nice for the price.

Shit Snacks

Well maybe I do not need to try one of these, I have been watching for a while as the RBR3.0 has a nice-looking mouthpiece, just a little on the high side price wise for me...if you peeps do not mind, what was the reason for getting rid of them?

The mouthpiece is okay, typical Biao really, there was actually a slight imperfection in mind there but nothing worth mentioning really just coincidental lol as you might expect one of the reasons I sold it was the matrix perc of course! Also seeing the way the BMS proper versions function... I have a regular smaller circ perc 14 mm RBR with blue accent color from a different seller might not be available anymore on DHG though I hardly ever use that I preferred it with herbal vapes compared to the flavor shopping of the RBR 3 although it is a smooth experience, it just doesn't work well with everything for me but some people like it a lot? you might

maskedcorrespondent

XQ2, Dynaverse, Xmax
It's a ripoff of Cloud Connoisseur's Prophet. Check it out:

The Prophet is totally kick-ass and the best dry piece I'm familiar with, fully worth the price.
Anybody have any input on the Cactus Cooling type dry rig? Just ordered one on sale-- $40 is a lot more stomachable than $200 if I don't like it as much as my VGoodiez Orb V2.

Top Bottom