Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah you can get those kind of nectar collector hydro tubes many places cheap

Shit Snacks,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Yeah you can get those kind of nectar collector hydro tubes many places cheap
Yeah, but do they have an insanely pushy app that's constantly sending you "discounts" for EVERYTHING leaving you no choice but to finally surrender.... and then only to have it all quickly shipped to your door for free...? With an even more insane return policy...?! Dayum, for all I know they actually ended up paying ME to take the stupid thing! 🤪

Edit: oh yeah, all the High Five crap just came in, including the Apex bubbler... and yes, EVERYTHING I've purchased from them is being credited back to my card at the current sale price....:tup:

Maybe I'll post about this cool new bubbler, maybe I won't, "we'll" just have to wait and see, now, won't "we"...? 😜:peace:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Def not "cheap" even with the 40% off, but it looks like it could be a decent "travel" option... even the downstem isn't just a straight tube and has lil perc holes....!:

Thoughts anyone? I'm not getting one anytime soon as I need another new rig like a hole in the head.... :peace:

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
Def not "cheap" even with the 40% off, but it looks like it could be a decent "travel" option... even the downstem isn't just a straight tube and has lil perc holes....!:

Thoughts anyone? I'm not getting one anytime soon as I need another new rig like a hole in the head.... :peace:
Not for me; that much metal and plastic is a turn off.

feralcomprehension,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Not for me; that much metal and plastic is a turn off.
I hear ya, and it's kinda clunky lookin', too, but yet also seems well containable for travel by slipping the bottom silicone sleeve over everything... also, the whole body is a glass cup, so just the top could be some kind of plastic, but I'm not sure, but in any case it looks like the gg bowl seats into the metal downstem and then up to what looks to be a silicone-type seal connecting them...? so not really all that much plastic if any in the Vapor path and a just a small silicone seal after the water cooled vapor....?

I wish they'd detail what ALL those "top-tier, eco-friendly materials" are.....:tup:

Edit: Actually, the product website does... zero plastic is used and it looks like the top and the connector for the MP is anodized aluminum, so, the very tip sleeve of the MP is the only silicone in the entire air path and you don't need to use it...:

https://www.smokehonest.com/products/capsule-water-pipe

But yeah, kinda cool idea for a modular travel piece, imo, but probably not for me either... and maybe still a little bit over priced on sale....:brow::peace:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Ok, so here is the $50 (on sale) High Five Apex Bubbler w/ stock slitted removable downstem at the max water height for a HARD open pull, which barely covers the top slit without getting a lil water in the mouth, tho not likely at all when actually using. It is also shorter than I prefer, too, so a little disappointed by it which was somewhat expected. 90° Curved ClaimSaver Glass Drop Down and OH-DR auto spinner banger:

With a little longer repurposed SAML 15-hole downstem. Note the (my) max water height, it's also a little longer and goes a little deeper into the hollow foot area, which I like... overall, I feel it's much better than the stock one in pretty much every way:

With the adjustable anodized aluminum Invincipole that I got on sale years ago for an emergency replacement/unbreakable travel option and never really used much. This is actually pretty awesome cuz you can send it all the way to the bottom and fully block the somewhat oversized (imo) bottom hole for maximum mini-hole diffusion, or raise as needed for more airflow.... really kinda cool! And checkout the bonus surprise, an easily attached whip! I wasn't so sure about the simple tube mouthpiece, but it works fine as is and this makes it even better for when I want it:

With the 3-hole Baio.t/Greek glass Saki Bottle downstem... this is the shortest but still has decent action surprisingly, the gg attachment is too small so you can't crank it on tight but it's still pretty well sealed regardless.... my least fav option out of the four I own that's still somewhat usable:

Baio.t/gg, stock, SAML and Invincipole stems for comparison:

Top view:

Probably similar to how it will be used more often than not:

I really love these rounded bottom bangers with 2 SiC 6mm pearls! They are super efficient and easy to use and clean once you learn the correct technique, and works wonderfully with my fumed GG auto spinner cap... LOVE IT! The Claimsaver dropdown is a very worthy stop-gap until I get a better real dropdown, as I have no desire to collect reclaim... the removable silicone bottom makes the whole thing much easier to clean tho, which is cool, cuz it gets very cloudy/coated quickly AND it also easily clears every can I own... so, I'm happy with it, and all the other crap I got at High Five!

Last edited:

Cannabiker

This one is available now! Reminder it is a very effective herbal recycler design and I'm sure it would work well for dabbing too (incycler style drain with outer uptake tube to cylindrical klein vortex funnel and fountain perc with 15 slits grouped by 5 in 3 spots)
Thank you!

I have to note, somewhere on this forum, maybe in this thread, I posted a rant about supporting domestic glass production as a means of reparations for the artists and sellers (all the way up to Tommy Chong) who developed this craft even in the face of fascist oppression. In my defense, I was perturbed about a particular brand which emphasized its domestic design headquarters while hiding its overseas production, not about the existence of Chinese glass in general.

Still, over the years I've ended up with a few pieces of Chinese glass through other distributors, like my Sneaky Pete globe (I'm not sure where it's made, to be honest, but it's sure not an artisan piece), so it wasn't too big a stretch to finally just go direct to China. This SAML Klein recycler was my first DH Gate purchase, and I am psyched.

For quite a while my main piece has been a Goo Roo Hookah, which I picked up after enjoying the whip experience on the Globe. I've really enjoyed the large chamber; watching it milk up is satisfying, and I can rip it hard or pull casually from it like a Volcano bag. I've gotten so used to that, going all the way back the acrylic U.S. Bongs, that it was hard to imagine a rig with minimal chamber space being as effective.

So I looked at recyclers as kind of gimmicky, and a little expensive. This was a chance to try one affordably, and I'm so glad I did. The way this thing conditions a hit, it even smooths out the Anvil on a WPA. I can pull an Anvil half-bowl in an continuous draw, which would have choked me with the hookah.

Now, like graduating from the Globe to the Goo Roo, I need a good domestic alternative. Right now I'm looking at the Goo Roo Klein Recycler and the Texas Hot Glass Recycler. I'd also consider the THG Baby Recycler, but it looks smaller than the SAML--if someone has both, I'd love a comparison. I don't want to go smaller than the SAML. Right now I'm leaning toward the Goo Roo, because the factory is just a short field trip from home, but I'm open if there are better alternatives.

Thanks!

coolbreeze

the Goo Roo Klein Recycler
I love my GR Klein for vaping. It runs well with everything and it's big so it'll cool anything. :tup:

IMG-6134.jpg

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

The honest part is putting me off.

Raskolnikov,

encoderboy

Now, like graduating from the Globe to the Goo Roo, I need a good domestic alternative. Right now I'm looking at the Goo Roo Klein Recycler and the Texas Hot Glass Recycler. I'd also consider the THG Baby Recycler, but it looks smaller than the SAML--if someone has both, I'd love a comparison. I don't want to go smaller than the SAML. Right now I'm leaning toward the Goo Roo, because the factory is just a short field trip from home, but I'm open if there are better alternatives.

Thanks!

I'd also consider an Influx. That's my one and only piece of artisan glass, and it's an absolute beast of a recycler :-) https://cloud-connoisseur.company.site/Influx-c155476617

leanpubpackage

I'm loving the saml klein more than I thought I would. I get better flavor out from it than the straight fab. Now I'm looking for a small drop down or ash catcher that looks nice on it. Maybe the biao.t one. Some of the TAG ones look nice too.

Edit: Now I'm leaning towards this one

I just cleaned and felt like showing off my small collection.

How’s the sake? It’s been on my buy list for a while. Nice collection

leanpubpackage,
Reactions: LesPlenty

PizzaWizard

How’s the sake? It’s been on my buy list for a while. Nice collection

It's a great piece for lower power devices. For years that was actually the only piece I owned. I used it with a dynavap and an xmax v3 and it works great for both. It's also great for hitting carts. The only real negative is that the small size and 45 degree angle can be awkward and puts the vape right in your face.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I think it's a bit like buying "fashion trousers"
Ha! LOVE IT! Tho I gotta admit I'm not 100% sure what you mean either.... like cheap and pretty, w/built in obsolescence...? Yeah, I see that... like I said tho, the only thing that (barely, mind you) piques my interest is the portability and cleanability and seemingly somewhat decent durability.... and also like I said, this is probably (trying to be nice here...) not for me, but I don't always post what interests me personally, cuz I know we all like dif stuff for dif reasons (and sexes etc or what have you...:razz:;))...:peace:

Raskolnikov

I don't understand, how so, did I miss something that wasn't honest?
I don't understand, how so, did I miss something that wasn't honest?
No, just my sad attempt at a joke. Don’t worry, I’ll make an arse of some more soon. We’re all good Bologna.

I think it's a bit like buying "fashion trousers"
You got me in one. If said trousers were fashionable, you would not need told that they were fashionable. Why does a company want you to know its honest smoke? It’s advertising waffle.
compared to similar priced units I can’t see this doing well.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Oh yeah, she's offering these now, not very cheap but they look sweet and I love my "donut" dry one... sure hope she doesn't do something stupid like have a Black Friday sale or something:

And THIS, too :o :
But no pics yet :love::cuss::mental::hmm::cry::drool::tup::peace:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Haha yeah it is a pretty compact s shape, nice, she can probably customize the measurements a bit if necessary... I'd be tempted if I had any use for that kind of carb really, just not my style so easier to resist!

This is from a newer shop, pretty wacky recycler, someone on reddit ordered it recently so we'll see... Price is so low though:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/tkl/...=ff8080814637ba5e01465ab2a6cb3557|-|893225409

Lot of other weird ones, but also this:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Haha yeah it is a pretty compact s shape, nice, she can probably customize the measurements a bit if necessary... I'd be tempted if I had any use for that kind of carb really, just not my style so easier to resist!

This is from a newer shop, pretty wacky recycler, someone on reddit ordered it recently so we'll see... Price is so low though:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/tkl/...=ff8080814637ba5e01465ab2a6cb3557|-|893225409

Lot of other weird ones, but also this:
Wacky is right, exactly what hell is going on here?:

Glass Cute Goldfish Dab Rigs Thick recycler Hookah Shisha Oil Bong Smoke Glass Water pipe High-Quality rig with concentrate

Edit: another weird one:

Blue Beaker Glass Rig Hookah Glass Bong Puff Recycler Smoking Double Bent Pipes Mini Oil Dab Rig Inline Bubble Filter Perc Water Pipes Shisha 14mm Joint Bowl Wholesale

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep

Zeno

Top Bottom