Cheap High Quality Bubbler

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Thanks @Bad Dog for the hammer recommendation. I have been using it today with great results (the mouthpiece pinch does not restrict at all).
I find it works very well with my Roffu that is usually a bit restricted feeling for larger water pipes and the reason I usually run 2...not needed here.:tup:
1691125054328-jpg.48346

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Thanks @Bad Dog for the hammer recommendation. I have been using it today with great results (the mouthpiece pinch does not restrict at all).
I find it works very well with my Roffu that is usually a bit restricted feeling for larger water pipes and the reason I usually run 2...not needed here.:tup:
1691125054328-jpg.48346

Hope the tree perc doesn’t give you a problem like the last one you had. My hammer pipe has been great but I don’t have a ultrasonic cleaner so can’t say how well it would have held up to that but microwaving has never been a problem with this piece for me 👍

Bad Dog

The matrix option doesn’t appeal to me personally, I have a hook I use with an ash catcher that is a matrix, it is ok but I don’t love it. The circle option I have never tried but looks great, been looking at hammers with them but haven’t pulled the trigger but really interested. Have to add some of the ones you posted in my cart and see if I grab one later. The tree I love, great airflow and super easy to give a quick clean with a pipe cleaner if it needs a bit more cleaning attention. Hammer pipes are so good for sitting in a chair and having a relaxing session and cause the are small and don’t have much filltering the session feels stronger than the potency so it is good to satisfy a craving to vape but aren’t looking to really blast off, that is what my desktop was always for.

ChronPain86

I can’t see your screen but I didnt have a problem changing the shipping location and then being able to select free shipping. Doubt it a provincial restriction But it could be. Try a couple more times, hopefully you’ll get it to work. There are 2 options for the colour though so try switching that and see if shipping allows, I don’t know what one you selected there either unfortunately , good luck 🤞
I will try again, maybe it was an error on their side that they fixed!

ChronPain86,

Bad Dog

I will try again, maybe it was an error on their side that they fixed!
yeah sorry I can't do that sort of stuff for you. and it worked fine for me the other day so I'm sure if you try you'll figure it out eventually. good luck

Bad Dog,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Sure, now you are working for Zuck. Go for it. The tumor is the one thing I don't like about the D022 and the joint for the MP is the one thing I would have wanted to add. So you did this for me...:cool:

Sorry not sorry! I will hit you up there now, I know I wish I didn't have to rely on his shit, but I don't want to get more stuff either haha discord seems nice though some things... (You might need to check your message requests to find my message there btw)

Shit Snacks,

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Now developing a glass clutter situation that needs attending to.
My new game is watching Reddit to see what glass folks are discussing/scoping, and then if I have the piece, asking if they'd like it for free. Most folks offer to pay postage, and it's an excellent way of reducing both clutter and consumption, sharing your enthusiasm, and making you and someone else feel really good for a week or so. Honestly.

Raskolnikov

My new game is watching Reddit to see what glass folks are discussing/scoping, and then if I have the piece, asking if they'd like it for free. Most folks offer to pay postage, and it's an excellent way of reducing both clutter and consumption, sharing your enthusiasm, and making you and someone else feel really good for a week or so. Honestly.
That’s the spirit Perfect_Speed. All other groups lookout for each other. Stoners should too. If we all just help out one stoner it makes a huge difference.

Pay it forward

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
All things considered (ie the glass I own), I'd have to say the Sake Bottle is by far the best "all-arounder", for a number of reasons, most notably, the ability to lay completely flat on your back, whilst only tipping your head forward a bit, it will easily and reliably provide lightly conditioned vapor at almost any angle w/o sucking any water and still keep the 3-hole perc fully submerged. It's also super easy and fast to completely clean with minimal solvent... of which, I really only use when there're particularly stubborn scoobies present, otherwise max temp tap water will eventually suffice. And you'd be surprised, as was I, but the simple mouth/bottle feel fits damn near perfectly. It also rarely tips or gets knocked over, but when it does happen the simple design is actually quite strong and durable with nothing to easily break off... I solely used it with DV supplied flower vapor from 5/22-6/23 and I have about a dozen pieces of all shapes and sizes to choose from... Nothing beats simplicity done right:brow:

I haven't had a single real dab (just a few cart hits) in almost 2 full years now, but this will no doubt change very, very soon....:science::tup::

PS: a secret addition was made to the order above but won't be revealed until an as of yet unspecified date....🤫🤐;)✌️

Edit: better pic of the piece due Monday....!!!!:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

But lumin88 stepped up.
Much thanks to him.

Yeah that is Genesis Glass (they also sell under yingmin5) and they are pretty easy to work with, seems like it was pretty simple for them to do that drop down that way, nice!

I'd have to say the Sake Bottle is by far the best "all-arounder", for a number of reasons, most notably, the ability to lay completely flat on your back, whilst only tipping your head forward a bit, it will easily and reliably provide lightly conditioned vapor at almost any angle w/o sucking any water and still keep the 3-hole perc fully submerged

Hmm my Biao Saki bottle (that's how they spell it lol) only has a large two hole perc, curious where you got one with three holes? That's more like my contoured hollow foot from Texas Hot Glass (curious to see how you like that new recycler, so you've been busy ordering from her a few things!)

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Hmm my Biao Saki bottle (that's how they spell it lol) only has a large two hole perc, curious where you got one with three holes? That's more like my contoured hollow foot from Texas Hot Glass (curious to see how you like that new recycler, so you've been busy ordering from her a few things!)
Don't forget the hole out the bottom, too...:tup: it's like when people ask me how I spell my daughter's name, I always say "Lilly" or "Lillian with 3 Ls" and wait for the often quizzical look...

Ohhh, at least I hope that's the piece...? But honestly I'm not all that sure... all I know is WANT. So, we'll just have to wait and see...

"Few" implies 3+...? Nope. No gas here... No Siree BOB!

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Yeah that is Genesis Glass (they also sell under yingmin5) and they are pretty easy to work with, seems like it was pretty simple for them to do that drop down that way, nice!

Yes, they were VERY easy to work with.
After I sent the info and exchanged just a couple messages with him he had a sample done just a few hours later and sent images and video.
He said he scheduled it for production.
3-4 days later it's listed in the store.

I approached Genesis (didn't know they're also yingmin lol) because of your post recently showing the drops you had them do.
They looked nice.
So thanks for that, mate. :)

Shit Snacks

Don't forget the hole out the bottom, too...:tup: it's like when people ask me how I spell my daughter's name, I always say "Lilly" or "Lillian with 3 Ls" and wait for the often quizzical look...

Ohhh, at least I hope that's the piece...? But honestly I'm not all that sure... all I know is WANT. So, we'll just have to wait and see...

"Few" implies 3+...? Nope. No gas here... No Siree BOB!

Oh, yeah so I would have mentioned open bottom, except mine does not have an open bottom! Just two large holes on each side...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Oh, yeah so I would have mentioned open bottom, except mine does not have an open bottom! Just two large holes on each side...
Sorry, I thought you knew or might've remembered this detail from the discussion here:

Post in thread 'Biao.t?'
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/biao-t.51316/post-1583197

Interestingly I didn't initially like the perc holes being located down low, almost on the curve, and both on one "side".... but now I love it! I position both holes directly towards my body and that way I can tip it almost horizontal and the holes will still stay submerged:

Shit Snacks

Sorry, I thought you knew or might've remembered this detail from the discussion here:

Post in thread 'Biao.t?'
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/biao-t.51316/post-1583197

Interestingly I didn't initially like the perc holes being located down low, almost on the curve, and both on one "side".... but now I love it! I position both holes directly towards my body and that way I can tip it almost horizontal and the holes will still stay submerged:

Oooh Yeah I didn't recall that from that, so I got mine a little later that year in the fall?

Anyway big delivery day, Biao stuff ordered from bongt finally came through!! after so many months, blue saki bottle arriving and then getting returned to China, then resent with the large bent neck inline, I was afraid it would get stuck in international customs again but it made it through, and the distribution center, tracking and ended up a little more reliable than the dgc this time

View attachment 15042

So far I have only used the blue saki bottle, with tinymight, and it was very nice experience! Funny that it arrived with the big blue one, a big guy and a little guy lol similar shades of medium blue, I'm happy with it! I also like the mouthpiece, although it would be nice or maybe if the whole thing was a bit larger? Like a large saki with more volume but otherwise similar form factor...

View attachment 15043

^with some Tangiland nugs here, view of that marble design head on, otherwise it always looks clear lol

Cool discovery, since the large bent neck is 18mm female with a tall right angled down stem, I can actually fit the down stem from the saki bottle inside it, curious to see if that does anything?? The larger down stem from the bong actually just fits fully to the bottom as well, a little extra perc action perhaps??? Excited to try that lol but yeah wish I got that honeycomb down stem I was promised even more!

View attachment 15044

^here is the GooRoo large inline compared to the Biao large inline, quite a size difference, perc diffusion also different, so I'm happy I have both though I need to try the Biao out with Halo now!

Finally arrived in this post above, and mine definitely has a totally different downstem, only two holes across from each other facing the sides, and they are much larger! So it is a fun little chug jug bong for me

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Bologna
Top Bottom