Cheap High Quality Bubbler

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I'd go looking for a gate alternative
I saw this on Calibear, US$200,
Function video,
Found on DHGate for US$30...just need 299 peeps to chuck in with me(joking, it will get cheaper:lol:)...min purchase 300 units,
So hopefully more sellers with better prices will follow.
Edit to say I was only joking about the group buy.:tup:

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Function video,
Found on DHGate for US$30...just need 299 peeps to chuck in with me:lol:...min purchase 300 units,
:rockon::rockon::rockon:Freaking beautiful 😍 but for a lazy cleaner it’s probably a nightmare to get sparkling. The function video looks absolutely 🤬’ing incredible! Amazing 🤩

if you were taking names to go for that bulk order i‘d gladly give you mine even if it isn’t my idea of easy cleaning but the larger nightmare would be you having to ship them all ;)

it would definitely be one I would use but sparsely, I haven’t dabbed in months. It would be one I use then immediately empty and clean, the only way it would be feasible to keep in good condition since I am a lazy cleaner, but a compromise I’d gladly do to have such a piece and the individual cost of that bulk order is criminally low if it could be done ✅

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
These look relatively "cheap" (and sexy 😍😜)...:
Especially now, no...? :razz::peace:

Last edited:

coolbreeze

These look relatively "cheap"...:
I can recommend the Sherlock Shredder for sure and at 1/3 off it's a steal!
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-lotus-vaporizer.2595/page-350#post-1736107

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Function video,
Found on DHGate for US$30...just need 299 peeps to chuck in with me(joking, it will get cheaper:lol:)...min purchase 300 units,
Edit to say I was only joking about the group buy.:tup:

Haha Yeah I did share some other DNA rigs here that were cheaper, I think mostly from eBay, so not sure if they're still available there... Someone had told me they were interested in them so I always keep an eye out for them, sometimes the function can be cool, but I don't think it's so worthwhile ultimately?

These look relatively "cheap" (and sexy 😍😜)...:

Yeah! I have the simple one with the three hole perc, and I love it!

I think only their ribbed pieces are on sale. Otherwise I’d maybe snag the Sherlock as I remember seeing @coolbreeze comment & pic (drool). Baby recycler ribs available too. Looks like $112 w/discount, bet they’re heavy!

If you reach out to her she can make you a ribbed contoured sherlock shredder, you can also make it a little larger, I'm sure it would still qualify for the discount.. she is awesome!

Bad Dog

just logged on to good old FC and thought it was a few years ago??? my notice count was high :smug:..... no not that kinda high 🙄 in number 😉. thought I traveled back in time to during covid when people were posting more :o or had a stroke 🥴 but someone just left me a bunch of likes, thanks bro for showing some love 👍 you always have great stuff in your posts here, can't imagine what posts of mine were worth so many likes but thanks ✌️ and you know who you are so I don't got to say 😄.

to be on topic:

I did like the look of this 2 piece ash catcher, it seemed great to be able to clean. I'll leave the link but even if anyone is interested think twice. the one I got was a bit crooked and that was a problem cause I wanted it for dabbing but would have been fine for flower. the link is from a few years back, they have a good rating now but I can't remember back when I bought and wasn't as good as good a shopper?? they could be fine now, if anyone has used them recently wants to confirm there good speak up, according to my order record its the only thing I bought from that vendor so its my only history buying from there.

edit: ouch, I guess??? just want to say thanks dude 🤷 if you think I wrote you some love poem, hate to piss in your lemonade but was just being friendly lol why don't you post it in the out of context tread and make a nice joke??? I'm sure I'll post something back, could be fun?? holly shit lmao way to see something that's not there, again......

Last edited:
Bad Dog,

Dejavu

This seems like a decent modular piece for $85 even though the freeze pipe is a crappy company, they have thick glass.

Strong base / custom mouthpiece or whip and looks like a decent perc/design

https://thefreezepipe.com/cdn/shop/products/550Label-WB_MiniBong-Base_1080x.jpg?v=1685631450 price with base and glycerin but more pictures/video

any thoughts?
550Label-WB_MiniBong-Base_1080x.jpg

here is a new design they are about to release, looks like it helps build up the smoke better or vapor!

Bad Dog

looks like it helps build up the smoke better or vapor!
I look for very different things for stuff for smoking than vaping.

some multi piece thing that all rickety and might fall apart if I'm not paying attention and tip my wrist a bit to much while I'm sitting in my chair isn't something I want to think about, cause when I'm smoking I want simplicity. smoking weed for me was all about getting as 🤬'ed up as possible as easily as possible and not having to think, joints were my fav.

smoking we know is bad for us and do it for different reasons then when we vape. if your a person who switches to vaping, its prob because you want to be healthier, and being healthier is about doing stuff that makes you feel better and stick around longer. they are very different mindsets, to me at least. vaping for me was about feeling better, still want to be high but not so stoned out of my mind I'm completely numb.

that was what attracted me to vaping, being healthier, felling better, and the experience to get there involving more ritual, intention and thought about what I was doing. different bongs, being able to use different temps for different levels of highs all the variations, verity, styles and even the slower pace were all things I came to value after switching to vaping cause I wanted to think more about what I was doing. smoking was all about speed to quench a need and as fast and with as little thought as possible. they are completely different to me even if they seem very similar but I do both for very different reasons, and very different ways. but that's just me and the way I see it, other have reasons of their own for the things they do. :2c:

off topic I know but to lazy to post something appropriate like a link along with whatever this write up is about. and posting it anyway cause I 🤬'ing feel like it. mods can move to some appropriate vapour discussion thread if they like of course 👍

Bad Dog,
Reactions: dman28

Dejavu

I look for very different things for stuff for smoking than vaping.

some multi piece thing that all rickety and might fall apart if I'm not paying attention and tip my wrist a bit to much while I'm sitting in my chair isn't something I want to think about, cause when I'm smoking I want simplicity. smoking weed for me was all about getting as 🤬'ed up as possible as easily as possible and not having to think, joints were my fav.

smoking we know is bad for us and do it for different reasons then when we vape. if your a person who switches to vaping, its prob because you want to be healthier, and being healthier is about doing stuff that makes you feel better and stick around longer. they are very different mindsets, to me at least. vaping for me was about feeling better, still want to be high but not so stoned out of my mind I'm completely numb.

that was what attracted me to vaping, being healthier, felling better, and the experience to get there involving more ritual, intention and thought about what I was doing. different bongs, being able to use different temps for different levels of highs all the variations, verity, styles and even the slower pace were all things I came to value after switching to vaping cause I wanted to think more about what I was doing. smoking was all about speed to quench a need and as fast and with as little thought as possible. they are completely different to me even if they seem very similar but I do both for very different reasons, and very different ways. but that's just me and the way I see it, other have reasons of their own for the things they do. :2c:

off topic I know but to lazy to post something appropriate like a link along with whatever this write up is about. and posting it anyway cause I 🤬'ing feel like it. mods can move to some appropriate vapour discussion thread if they like of course 👍

You can purchase the bases by itself. Making them modular pieces, people who want custom mouthpiece options and the use of a whip.

Nobody trying to combust while using a whip, would ruin it instantly. I'm not sure if saying the word smoke/vapor made you go into a personal experience facebook post :p

Bad Dog

Used a whip many times smoking, smoking is about not caring for most people. Smoking tase like shit even though a clean bong. Gets worse the dirtyier it gets but for me is never about the experience and enjoyment, simple crushing of a craving and nothing more so a dirty whip doesn’t matter to most smokers, freshness and cleanliness are much more linked to vaping for me.

as for my earlier comment and this post, just because I felt like it. It’s the reason most people do most things. I am a long winded guy but wasn’t a attack on what you said but the smoking comment did catch my attention and felt like saying something, groggy morning having a coffee and looking for something to do I guess lol

Bad Dog,

Shit Snacks

any thoughts?

Yeah looks like a solid inline honeycomb actually, although it has slits facing down, still probably functions well, it has the 29 mm top though so not as ideal for mouthpieces perhaps depending what style you like...?

here is a new design they are about to release, looks like it helps build up the smoke better or vapor!

Yeah I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that either, but it has a double circ perc, which is like a smaller matrix function, while above it seems like an attempt at a klein funnel, you can see it has holes at the top, but it has no drain, an open bottom, so it seems like a faulty design not sure what they intended?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Bad Dog

Yeah looks like a solid inline honeycomb actually, although it has slits facing down, still probably functions well, it has the 29 mm top though so not as ideal for mouthpieces perhaps depending what style you like...?
Would that piece not be better if there was more space between the perc and the honeycomb as well. Seem that piece is trying for a lot of diffusion so I would have to imagine it would be better for more space to do so, and maybe thinner slits on the prec for smaller bubbles? Seems to be trying to do a lot in such a small package but for best function it needs to be bigger?

Bad Dog,

Dejavu

Yeah I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that either, but it has a double circ perc, which is like a smaller matrix function, while above it seems like an attempt at a klein funnel, you can see it has holes at the top, but it has no drain, an open bottom, so it seems like a faulty design not sure what they intended?

oh wow dang, I thought it was 18mm like their smaller pieces. That seems like a nice piece but rip if you can't put a whip/mouthpiece without needing a reducer wherever they are sold. I was really liking that. edit ;; i see some 29 to 18mm adapters.

Do you think that piece is worth getting? Solid base on it too. Good small piece

The other one is odd, yeah it doesn't clear fast enough it seems but it seems like a good concept...Maybe a carb hole on top of pulling the slide. Looks like there something there that might would be good if got the ratio's just right

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

oh wow dang, I thought it was 18mm like their smaller pieces. That seems like a nice piece but rip if you can't put a whip/mouthpiece without needing a reducer wherever they are sold. I was really liking that. edit ;; i see some 29 to 18mm adapters.

Do you think that piece is worth getting? Solid base on it too. Good small piece

The other one is odd, yeah it doesn't clear fast enough it seems but it seems like a good concept...Maybe a carb hole on top of pulling the slide. Looks like there something there that might would be good if got the ratio's just right

Up to you, the first one might be okay is all I can say

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: LesPlenty

ChronPain86

I want to contact this seller but they didn't post their contact info? Or I am missing it...

Also, this piece says ships to Canada but when I add to cart in then says unavailable to ship to that country...Hence why I was trying to contact the company.

I thought this link: https://www.dhgate.com/product/8-in...345807&countryId=CA&shipType=Custom Logistics

I thought it was identical to the Sneaky Pete/VapeNorth sell: https://vapenorth.ca/products/the-mega-globe-mk-2-flat-earth-edition?variant=42248481079475

So I thought VapeNorth maybe had the distribution rights for Canada as it looks indentical but costs less if I was able to get it from DhGate

GratefulDread

I want to contact this seller but they didn't post their contact info? Or I am missing it...

Also, this piece says ships to Canada but when I add to cart in then says unavailable to ship to that country...Hence why I was trying to contact the company.

I thought this link: https://www.dhgate.com/product/8-in-1-mega-globe-mk2-glass-flat-earth-edition/851932406.html?dspm=pcen.errorcart.product.1.WTeTmO9UIIwoi14k8VdP&resource_id=851932406&skuid=1098409994173345807&countryId=CA&shipType=Custom Logistics

I thought it was identical to the Sneaky Pete/VapeNorth sell: https://vapenorth.ca/products/the-mega-globe-mk-2-flat-earth-edition?variant=42248481079475

So I thought VapeNorth maybe had the distribution rights for Canada as it looks indentical but costs less if I was able to get it from DhGate
Haha wow ya, a bunch of their items don’t ship to Canada anymore. There must be some arrangement like you said.
E: To message them, scroll down to where it says “Osgree store” and hit “Message”

Last edited:

Bad Dog

I thought this link: https://www.dhgate.com/product/8-in-1-mega-globe-mk2-glass-flat-earth-edition/851932406.html?dspm=pcen.errorcart.product.1.WTeTmO9UIIwoi14k8VdP&resource_id=851932406&skuid=1098409994173345807&countryId=CA&shipType=Custom Logistics

the gate link you sent has shipment from USA for fulfillment, switch to china and it works perfectly. Never get shipped from USA, you are way more likely to get dinged for taxes. China fulfilment has way less scrutiny from customs, we’re so dependent on stuff from abroad that it is looked at way less closely. But not sure why the link you provided has USA fulfilment as default, either cause you selected or its the default? But I have suspicions about vendors that have default USA shipping on gate, but it’s not always a deal breaker. The USA fulfilled shipper must have had problems with orders getting hit with tax and complaints from customers, to many bad reviews hurt vendors so that is why fulfilment from the USA shipper will not send to Canada, bad reviews.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So yeah, this just happened :uhoh::

And no, this isn't the beginnings of a major GAS attack, so don't even bother going there...:disgust:

So, I emailed inquiring about products (they do offer the quartz mouthpieces, btw) and the owner, Ayad, whom I had a great sales experience with 2 years ago when I purchased a 40% off HydroMaxx etc, replied, but said he was really under the weather and we agreed to put the sale off until the next day... it took a bit of back and forth and another day, but I ended up getting EVERYTHING for 40% off, even items that weren't on sale! All free shipping, too! He said he gave it to me cuz I was so nice and understanding... and here you all think I'm just some lunatic asshole... :rofl:tbf, "lunatic" may be hard to argue, but the other one? Not true.

My daughter is getting the larger order as a surprise... BOOYA!
So these landed...:

They're pretty cool, I guess, tho, it's not much more than a Yeti "knockoff" body... literally, it's pretty much exactly like my OG Yeti... maybe it seems a tiny bit lighter or weighted a hair dif, and the Blast top actually fits the Yeti a wee bit more snugly...? In other words, if you have an old OG Yeti-type spec body/can, all you'd need to buy is the top, mp and ds and you're good to go. It keeps ice for days if that's yer thing... not mine. Very little diffusion (just a straight open ended metal tube that's fairly HD). The "adapter" area that accepts 14mm, is kinda shallow and wide, so more narrow adapters won't fit tightly and may bottom out and are basically useless cuz of the air leak it causes. Ex. One of my Ol' Stubby DV stems fits fine, the other is too narrow and doesn't and is loose... useless! The glass mp that came with mine is a bit too big so it wobbles and leaks and is also useless, so they're sending another... no biggie. My daughter's is fine.

It could def be executed way better but I like it (def for 40% off), the fucker hits like a truck! Pics and vids (no energy for usage vids... yet):

Mine:
Hers:

My pics:

She loves her Ryot case and cheapo grinder, too!:
Overall, a recommended experience and product(s)...:tup::peace:

Last edited:

GratefulDread

the gate link you sent has shipment from USA for fulfillment, switch to china and it works perfectly. Never get shipped from USA, you are way more likely to get dinged for taxes. China fulfilment has way less scrutiny from customs, we’re so dependent on stuff from abroad that it is looked at way less closely. But not sure why the link you provided has USA fulfilment as default, either cause you selected or its the default? But I have suspicions about vendors that have default USA shipping on gate, but it’s not always a deal breaker. The USA fulfilled shipper must have had problems with orders getting hit with tax and complaints from customers, to many bad reviews hurt vendors so that is why fulfilment from the USA shipper will not send to Canada, bad reviews.
Ahh, yeah you’re right. Just have to set it back to “ship from China” and it works. :tup:

Shit Snacks

To be fair I did order from this seller before and I did have it shipped from USA, I was surprised it didn't arrive as quick as some stuff from China, but there were no other issues, I've never experienced extra fees for anything being delivered in the US honestly (but if you were shipping to Canada yeah risky extra cost) just for clarification :tup:

Top Bottom