Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Texas Hot Glass already has some reasonable prices, now 30% off with "eastersunday" code at checkout, plus today she is doing special deals that last 4 hours 20 minutes... I was able to score a scalloped hollow foot shower head shredder earlier at a killer price for 420 celebration :spliff:

Also I have to share the deals going on at curated flame, of course this piece and others are probably too expensive for this section and headier, but there is also plenty of cheap glass available there if you want to reach out they will let you spin the wheel virtually and show you anything you're interested in!
Screenshot-20230420-121358.png

With maxxed 40% discount this one could be pretty nice steal:

I think OGB would probably be the best bet but he doesn't do cheap and that is what I was looking for. We'll see if I can put some dollars together for something I don't really need but want. :cool:

True, but when you want something a certain way... Good Vibes Boro could also do something basic like that actually probably had a lower price (10% off sale on the website now might apply to custom orders too?)

I just came here to post this. 😃

With that code and $10 shipping it's $80.85. So I finally acted on this:

Nice! Finally, not quite as low as mine was although pretty damn close :cool:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

These ($160) look amazing, like hand-sized TAG vapor rigs:

Yep! I think the shredder perc (4 slit tube) is better than the showerhead (full circ perc) though that one is a bit smaller (@jasp3r is getting a slightly larger one custom made) the fumed version was incredible too!

coolbreeze

Yep! I think the shredder perc (4 slit tube) is better than the showerhead (full circ perc) though that one is a bit smaller (@jasp3r is getting a slightly larger one custom made) the fumed version was incredible too!
Broke my heart as soon as it loaded! I would have gotten that for sure, just gorgeous.

I bet you're right about the shredder. I wouldn't be surprised if both are really nice with small vapes.

Edit: I'm over here doing glass inventory to see if I can squeeze in a fumed sherlock shredder....I may have to ask her.

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Also I have to share the deals going on at curated flame, of course this piece and others are probably too expensive for this section and headier, but there is also plenty of cheap glass available there if you want to reach out they will let you spin the wheel virtually and show you anything you're interested in!
Screenshot-20230420-121358.png

With maxxed 40% discount this one could be pretty nice steal:
I love that Foster Glass recycler. I've been fan of theirs for a while but never pulled the trigger. And alas, I am too cheap to do it today, even with the discount.

Nice! Finally, not quite as low as mine was although pretty damn close :cool:
Ah but you forget it now comes with a bunch of useless crap that I do not want! :lol:

Shit Snacks

Texas Hot Glass already has some reasonable prices, now 30% off with "eastersunday" code at checkout, plus today she is doing special deals that last 4 hours 20 minutes... I was able to score a scalloped hollow foot shower head shredder earlier at a killer price for 420 celebration :spliff:

Oh hey now she has this wormhole straight swiss inline fab style one with extra discount for the next 4ish hours:
Screenshot-20230420-162346.png

Comes to only $84!!! Function video too:
Ah but you forget it now comes with a bunch of useless crap that I do not want! :lol:

Haha true, I still have the whip somewhere, also never used the adapter, came with a bowl too...

Last edited:

coolbreeze

I have a guess what this is but since most of my references are West Coast, I can't say for sure. 🙂
Yep, the Adirondacks. God, it's beautiful there. It was a dumb remark on my part as I keep buying blue/green/amber bongs that remind me of the ponds. Anyhow, those birches are awesome; I think that recycler's the nicest I've seen.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Oh hey now she has this wormhole straight swiss inline fab style one with extra discount for the next 4ish hours:
Screenshot-20230420-162346.png

Comes to only $84!!! Function video too:

Haha true, I still have the whip somewhere, also never used the adapter, came with a bowl too...
Ordered one of these yesterday. Thanks for the heads up @Shit Snacks and belated happy 420 to all my happy tree friends on FC!

Shit Snacks

Ordered one of these yesterday. Thanks for the heads up @Shit Snacks and belated happy 420 to all my happy tree friends on FC!

Awesome! And that she was able to make you one with 18 mm, Texas Hot Glass seems so great, just can't wait for mine to arrive!!

Some more eBay finds:
Seems like a nice version of the DNA style rig although I don't know about function, this is the more typical style at similar price:

This one not so cheap but pretty and comes in pink or green too:

Barrel inline Donut:

Not such a fan of these, but the form factor is nice at least for the price, color accented available too:

Cheap little thing:

Pricier weird one:

And heady zong:

Simple tall wig wag rig:

And this green incycler (I think I see a klein above the matrix) is made in Amsterdam supposedly:

This little blue recycler seems pretty nice and also comes in green:

Oh hey they have these again! Nice looking basic shower head style slitted inline perc with ribbed body and some spikes plus bent neck mouthpiece...

They also have a version of this rig that I have from Glass99, very solid performance, this one looks even better with a simpler (4hole?) shower head instead of the standard circ perc...

Haha funky BBQ sauce rig:

Clear octopus rig decent price for $130, goes to $170 for pink, $240 for more opaque amber or blue purple, and up further for crazier squid ones:

Oh hey these sort of have foster glass style, obviously nowhere near the quality and a bit more cartoony, pink and green lol

Aaaaaaand some little straight fabs in colors I haven't seen before, bright opaque orange or yellow!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Vaspe here is like 9inch tall for $168 shipped after the discount now, tough to consider as cheap, but for US-made glass it is also pretty reasonable for any straight fab lovers...
Well now this is an even better deal, at least cheaper, if anyone like the look of these (certainly much better quality than those different eBay things I posted above lol)
Screenshot-20230423-115658.png

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I think the contoured hollow foot is a little prettier. I believe it has a two perc in the downstem like the other ones:
https://texas-hot-glass.myshopify.c...73134&pr_ref_pid=8033134412078&pr_seq=uniform

The TAG donut will give you more diffusion and flexibility, but you may lose a bit more flavor in the process. If you don't like the MP on that one, you can change it. With the hollow foot, you get what you get.

I think both should be pretty great for your FP.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Oh they are pretty much nothing alike! THG hollow has simple minimal slitted shower head perc vs TAG super slitted fountain head, so a big difference in diffusion air flow chug and form factor...

I think the contoured hollow foot is a little prettier. I believe it has a two perc in the downstem like the other ones:
https://texas-hot-glass.myshopify.c...73134&pr_ref_pid=8033134412078&pr_seq=uniform

Yeah it looks like they have her shredder perc, which actually seems to be four slits in the down stem rod not two, her shower head perc seems to be a standard circ perc style with more slits in a disc (I can confirm that when I receive mine, email said it should ship tomorrow as she is churning through all the orders and had to make many of them...)

The TAG donut will give you more diffusion and flexibility, but you may lose a bit more flavor in the process. If you don't like the MP on that one, you can change it. With the hollow foot, you get what you get.

I think both should be pretty great for your FP.

Yeah difference in chug and flavor, I am always impressed how flavor can shine through with the TAG though I'm excited for the THG experience based on others I have now

Ya, I was wondering how tall they were.
Oh sorry, I meant the texas hot glass scalloped units.

Haha yeah all the details are not always there but it should be the same as the other hollow foot, not sure if it said the height, she is very responsive though if you reach out by email or instagram to ask her a question, very nice and willing to customize things... I'll report back once mine arrives of course!

Oden

Apparently CaliBear have a new straight fab variation you can see someone shared the details here with video:
https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/12z03el Nice price with the sale, slightly lower than my CB straight fab FOL even
Hi bro 😁
Is there still a promotion for this model?
I find it incredible, and the action too.
I need this for my pockety which is coming soon!
Thank you for sharing

Oden,

Ripstar

Haha yeah all the details are not always there but it should be the same as the other hollow foot, not sure if it said the height, she is very responsive though if you reach out by email or instagram to ask her a question, very nice and willing to customize things... I'll report back once mine arrives of course!
So, I reached out to her and she said the hollow foot is 9" and the recycler is 6". Ordered a hollow foot, I thought that was a great height.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Does anyone have any email for or method of connecting directly to sunshine store at DH gate? I'm kind of interested in getting that Sheldon Black copy with the downstem from the D022 instead. I could buy them separately but (besides the price) I want them to be sure the downstem fits properly. If it's a hair too long it won't seal as I found out when Goo Roo sent me a downstem to replace one for my HD3 that broke.
I've tried using the tools on the DHGate website but no joy. You can only message them with an order in progress.

Top Bottom