Cheap High Quality Bubbler

condition

I was disappointed with the one I got from them, the joints didn't line up and the glass had white flaws in it. I asked for a replacement but was told they were "all like that".

Thanks, that was helpful, although you didn't have a good experience, I will order two from ghgate and wait for a month to arrive.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I was disappointed with the one I got from them, the joints didn't line up and the glass had white flaws in it. I asked for a replacement but was told they were "all like that".

Shame. The two I received were really good. Quick postage and no extra duty.

Luck of the draw I guess.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Hmmm. Good few months ago. Maybe longer. But same style.
Maybe email them and ask them to dig out a decent one.
I think with any cheap one it's always a bit of a gamble.

I've been casually looking for a decent one with no luck (I've not tried too hard so far).
I really like the ones by CC but postage and customs makes it too expensive.
Once/if I find an EU based glass blower my plan is to have a decent DD, couple of diffusers and a nice mouthpiece to use on my ehle akw2 body. Add a bit of bling to my very good but somewhat plain rig.

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Shipping to the other side of the world was $86

Jeez Louise I paid 50 for my 2 pieces and they were very accommodating wrt declared cost so import duties was below 10€ iirc

The price for two 2nd quality pieces seems a bit expensive but I get the idea there's quite some quality difference within those qualities as well and that's reflected in price.

My 2nd quality incycler was pretty lousy for example but it was also heavily discounted. Inwas lucky they offered to replace it with a 1st quality one (my 1st quality 2-pc did have a small issue though, so it's kind of a combined compromise*). No shipping on the replacement and import duties were under 8€. Should be delivered next week.

*I forgot to mention they also gave me a partial refund on 2-pc. Good cs experience, definitely took away my initial disappointment

I don't see what happens with the vapor,

Yeah when I get a new piece I always use my phone cam to see what's happening.

Last edited:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Finally, Ehle from Germany, lists one drop down with hollow chamber. Is the hollow chamber more suitable for dabbing and kind of overkill for the 8'' incycler? Apart from being very expensive, if it is suitable, the hollow chamber should be attached at the male or the female joint? (since it is male to male and I have to ask to be custom made)
dropdown_1.jpg
IMO a good drop down must minimise the air volume inside it so you don't get much air in your vapor.... so this piece looks well made but I wouldn't buy it even if it was cheap.

I caved in after I saw the carbed bypass ass catcher ("cloud buddy Y adapter") that @jkeyes98 linked to...
glass-hookah-14-and-18-8-mm-clound-buddy.jpg

This is nowhere near as nice as CC's version but i's cheap enough to be almost disposable and will make it much nicer to use that TAG piece with my injector!

I solved the problem with the DHgate site by NOT logging in and buying this as a guest account so it may be something related to their IM chat engine which seems to be live as soon as you log in. It used to occasionally make a ringing sound trying to alert me to some notification I didn't care about ... But the site would also temporarily ban me from logging in after a few attempts. I'm still not buying anything other than small bits from them :)

This is much better. If you like I'll try to get some made! I am not sure if water siphoning could ever be a problem here :lol:

Last edited:

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
This is much better. If you like I'll try to get some made! I am not sure if water siphoning could ever be a problem here :lol:

I wish I could say I thought of this design but I saw it (well the original with the reclaim catcher as well) somewhere in some Sublimator group like 8yrs ago and thought wow that's perfect I want that for my Sub and that's when I had OGB make me one.

I never saw another like it but the one that I copied.
I've actually been pretty surprised to that the design hasn't popped up elsewhere (that I've seen) over those years.

SAML said he's going to make them, asked for a bit more details like measurements, so we'll see how he goes.

condition

Jeez Louise I paid 50 for my 2 pieces and they were very accommodating wrt declared cost so import duties was below 10€ iirc

The price for two 2nd quality pieces seems a bit expensive but I get the idea there's quite some quality difference within those qualities as well and that's reflected in price.

My 2nd quality incycler was pretty lousy for example but it was also heavily discounted. Inwas lucky they offered to replace it with a 1st quality one (my 1st quality 2-pc did have a small issue though, so it's kind of a combined compromise*). No shipping on the replacement and import duties were under 8€. Should be delivered next week.

*I forgot to mention they also gave me a partial refund on 2-pc. Good cs experience, definitely took away my initial disappointment

Yeah when I get a new piece I always use my phone cam to see what's happening.
Re GR customs: tax imposed is relative with weight and volume, LOL. To compare I also ordered a BCG, cost 140 including shipping and got 16 euro taxes, even though shipper has attached the receipt at the one side of the carton. I have requested them by email, after the order, if possible to declare smaller value for customs and they didn't.
TAG, received the same email from me and responded positively, however my order passed through physical customs inspection, I guess this means that they actually opened the box to inspect. So this was my experience even TAG declared lower value.

Re price of the incycler: I choose the second option price ascending and it is still available. The first option is 9" and wanted the 8" at the time. Although it is not possible to use it with CL, the Anvil fits better and it is how I use until I receive the drop-down adapter.

However I read that the water level is tricky, can you post a pic filled with appropriate water? I have the 8" version.

@Haze Mister you recommend the drop down from dhgate for it's shape? I cannot clearly understand from your post, you find it better from the usual shaped drop down because of the narrow connection of the 2 joints?

condition,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

my order passed through physical customs inspection

Ah yeah then you're screwed :(

However I read that the water level is tricky, can you post a pic filled with appropriate water? I have the 8" version.

It's relatively forgiving. You have the hourglass style right? I had it filled to the most narrow part

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Yeah o was gonna add depends a lot on how you draw, how much force. Your CL will keep up I think, Anvil I didn't like with any of the recyclers I tried it with. Heat retention seems to be the most important factor here, need it to get the functioning airflow

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
The TAG fab klein has arrived... oh yeah!
(Sorry about the yellow colour, it's coming from nearby furniture. )
IMG20230321120616.jpg

IMG20230321120605.jpg

IMG20230321120616.jpg

It's a "second quality" piece and has some visual imperfections- the swiss holes are not symmetrical and identical, etc.... but works really well and has the sweet colours. The pink accents at the perc are a nice bonus I hadn't noticed when ordering!

The airflow is wide open and the piece delivers the clouds and the flavours without the heat... the beveled adges of the mouthpiece feel great on the lips. The bubbler is seriously solid and totally wins over DHGate versions for quality, function and value for money at $150. :rockon:

It does need a drop-down for using with anything bigger than a Dynavap or you'll have the vape in your face..

Thanks for the heads-up on these! This is definitely and honestly the last bubbler until I sell some bubblers! :wave:
Nice!
I had a 35% off coupon from a previous TAG purchase and this baby was on clearance, so I caved and grabbed the Blue Stardust accent piece to add to my TAG collection.

Love this piece!

:brow:

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

My TAG incycler replacement came in and they actually shipped two pieces!

They added a hourglass shaped one because that was my initial purchase and inwas kind of bummed out they couldn't replace it with a similar one as they didn't have it readily in stock. This one had some water droplets in the drain so my assumption is someone returned it for a refund and it was no longer sellable. No smell or anything fortunately hehe. It has a teeny weeny unevenness in the perc, which I imagine is why it was returned, so with slow draw not all the slits fire. But it's not really an issue with these style water pieces as they require more force anyway, and it functions just fine then.

So that's a nice surprise from TAG cs. They've really been accommodating in resolving my issues, even more than we agreed upon.

The straight one I got offered as the replacement is pretty perfect wrt build quality. Besides shape there's some other differences with the hourglass shaped one. The perc is smaller with less slits, which I expect may help with a stronger draw by adding some resistance. And the mp is a bit different as well, it has slightly protruding inner part. I've never used anything like that before and Im actually not even 100% if it's intended lol but oh well. First impression on the mp is pretty okay though comparing with these outward ended type of mp's. I'll have to use it more to see how I like it long term.

(The one on the left in the first pic is the bunk one)

I kind of wanna go to the coffeeshop and get some hash to try them out (only checked for perc and drain without actual load rn) but I've been on a break for like a month and last time after a two week break I got really anxious even with micro dosing. So I'll probably order some cbd hash first in an attempt at making the return to thc more pleasurable.

Last edited:

GratefulDread

Some of you have probably seen this sample from SAML. Curious about your thoughts.. it looks a bit off to me.
He said he's also making a version that fits the dewar joint pieces so maybe that's what this is?
Hard to see the shape from one angle but is the bowl joint rotated too inward or something?
Not sure if he did the curve right, like the TAG ones.
52784463124_abc1536327_z.jpg

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Some of you have probably seen this sample from SAML. Curious about your thoughts.. it looks a bit off to me.
He said he's also making a version that fits the dewar joint pieces so maybe that's what this is?
Hard to see the shape from one angle but is the bowl joint rotated too inward or something?

Yeah, I told him to make a version that clears dewaar joints so this appears to be it.
But, like you say, hard to tell from the angle in the photo, but the bottom joint appears to be rotated too far inwards.

I asked him to make it an actual 'drop down' (unlike most of the stuff on dhgate) with a 2in/50mm drop as measured from top of piece joint to top of bottom joint. I see he did. Sweet.

GratefulDread

Yeah, I told him to make a version that clears dewaar joints so this appears to be it.
But, like you say, hard to tell from the angle in the photo, but the bottom joint appears to be rotated too far inwards.

I asked him to make it an actual 'drop down' (unlike most of the stuff on dhgate) with a 2in/50mm drop as measured from top of piece joint to top of bottom joint. I see he did. Sweet.
Yeah I gave him the same suggestion, regarding the lack of quality drop-down adapters on DHG.
I guess he had a few people mentioning it to him so he's determined to get it right.
I like the idea of the dewar compatible one, nice idea. Hoping he gets the regular version right too.
And yeah, I can't tell if it's an optical illusion but the bowl joint looks rotated too far inward.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Yeah I gave him the same suggestion, regarding the lack of quality drop-down adapters on DHG.
I guess he had a few people mentioning it to him so he's determined to get it right.
I like the idea of the dewar compatible one, nice idea. Hoping he gets the regular version right too.
And yeah, I can't tell if it's an optical illusion but the bowl joint looks rotated too far inward.

I'm very glad he's getting input from multiple sources so there's a better chance to get it right.
The dewaar version was because a comment from @LesPlenty reminded me I've always been annoyed by lack of drops for dewaar pieces.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Haha yeah dewars can be pretty annoying to deal with in a few ways, and the China ones are often super deep...

Genesis Glass offered one of those twisted deep drop-downs, they can work with bangers in certain rigs, but I did the same thing and pointed out to them that they should be twisting it the other way ... That is why they offer that newer deep right angle 14-14, I am just still waiting for them to offer other sizes lol

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...

This is the drawing he sent me after we discussed specifics.
You can see the bottom joint comes straight off the side in the drawing.

82q6p8b18aqa1.jpeg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
They are doing the straight fab as well, a short one and a small one, CaliBear FOL style... Plus FOL Klein incycler (outer drain) along with the modified FC-Mod meets Goo3piece... Good time for cheap glass lol

Fuck now I am telling them to bring back the classic inline honeycomb from 10 years ago!

Last edited:
Top Bottom