• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

condition

I've been looking and found nothing good in the EU. The best I have seen is from Cloud Connoisseur (US) but they need to fix the shipping to EU because it was more than the drop-down itself when I tried 2 weeks ago. :\ I also have not found any good ones from China either.

The one I got from China is too big (too much air volume) and I find myself using it less and less.
Thanks, just to clarify, I am looking for a drop-down adapter, 14mm male to female.

condition,
Reactions: LesPlenty

condition

condition,

InhaleExhale

I've bought these from sunshinestore in DHGate. https://www.dhgate.com/product/90-45-degree-drop-down-dropdown-14mm-19mm/759915768.html

They are perfectly good and functional drop-downs. I have them both in 14 and 19 and they are good quality. All glass is fragile, but this decently solid.

The seller sunshinestore can be found referenced on this thread up there with popularglass/stevenlmz79, phoenixglass/hfy_glass, and cleanclearglass (no longer on DHGate now Calibear I think?). I recently ordered from them and had my order delivered in 16 days (to USA) using EMS.

InhaleExhale,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Thanks. Do you know if it is worth it to order it through a reliable maker? For example, Ehle can make one at a very higher price. Is it worth to pay multiple times the amount than the Chinese adapter? Will the german adapter fit better than the chinese?
You take your chances with China. Generally there is some wobble.

Ehle you get what you pay for. My ehle stuff is solid.

I've had a few of these and generally pretty good:

These are ok:

These guys usually have something. Quality variable but quicker shipping than dhgate.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I'm trying to figure out how this would be used.. :hmm: Any ideas?
smoking-replaceable-510-screw-thread-portable.jpg
That is for screwing onto a Nectar Collector. I have no idea what they use to glue the quartz to the metal....

EU Drop downs: from the links posted, Vapefiend has the only one available that looks OK and they don't even ship to Spain any more... I'm sure that's working out great for them. :ugh:
The only actual drop-down on Recommended Vape Supplies that's worth it is the tall S type, and is sold out.
The German site linked doesn't seem to have any kind of glassware like this.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
That is for screwing onto a Nectar Collector. I have no idea what they use to glue the quartz to the metal....

EU Drop downs: from the links posted, Vapefiend has the only one available that looks OK and they don't even ship to Spain any more... I'm sure that's working out great for them. :ugh:
The only actual drop-down on Recommended Vape Supplies that's worth it is the tall S type, and is sold out.
The German site linked doesn't seem to have any kind of glassware like this.

My apologies. It seems my links have frustrated you.
I didn't know you were in Spain, just the EU. And vf post to most of the EU. Not sure why no longer Spain. Perhaps email them?
Again, I didn't know RVs were sold out. Again, email them?
I can find several DD on puffin bird. Type in drop down in the search. Or use pb.us. They ship to EU for free over 20e.

And as has been mentioned, order from dhg.

Chicken No Name,

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
No worries :) I am done with dhgate for now- despite turning off the ad blocker it immediately sends my computer into overdrive and i ain't gonna sit there on my phone using their "definitely dodgyware" app... The app does not even offer the option to pay with a normal plastic card if I try to checkout on the app- instead it tries to railroad me into some other unknown middleman payment processor. I only get the option to pay with my plastic card if use the website. Funny how that works....

I just don't want to give this company any more money.

My apologies. It seems my links have frustrated you.
I didn't know you were in Spain, just the EU. And vf post to most of the EU. Not sure why no longer Spain. Perhaps email them?
Again, I didn't know RVs were sold out. Again, email them?
I can find several DD on puffin bird. Type in drop down in the search. Or use pb.us. They ship to EU for free over 20e.

And as has been mentioned, order from dhg.

Haze Mister,

jkeyes98

I ordered a few drop downs recently and these are my thoughts

This one has been the best for my glass that it fits on feels very nice and solid without much wiggle.

These ones were nice but a bit more loose compared to above, also a bit crooked but not unusable.

This one works great but is a bit short for my liking.

This bypass has also been very nice for my ballvape setup

That new FC piece is very tempting! but I just got this TAG clone that has been amazing. Thanks LesPlenty for the recommendation!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks. Do you know if it is worth it to order it through a reliable maker? For example, Ehle can make one at a very higher price. Is it worth to pay multiple times the amount than the Chinese adapter? Will the german adapter fit better than the chinese?

You can spend a lot on hooks if you want to, I have expensive ones made by Rick birdberry in the US, that is totally not necessary though:

@Abele Rizieri Ferrari got these in Europe after I recommended them to him, good quality especially for the price, if you want two different sizes just ask them in your order notes and or message them, so you don't have to order two of the same size...

Alternatively these ones are a bit nicer, slightly different shape, more expensive for one at a time, but also very reliable seller with quick shipping:

I ordered a few drop downs recently and these are my thoughts

This one has been the best for my glass that it fits on feels very nice and solid without much wiggle.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/glas...age.astab.1.rW23T17IyHIiGuyyBWvr&resource_id=

Yeah honestly this is the only one you shared I would recommend personally, I requested them to make it in fact, but I am still waiting for them to make other sizes because I have too many 14-14 and what I need is more 14-18 and 18-14 really...

condition

Regarding drop-downs: puffingbird's 14male to 14female is sold out, I checked it previously from the neighboring thread where @Chicken No Name posted a 18mm drop-down adapter.
I am down to the one posted on vapefiend, link, and the one @Shit Snacks posted before link (watch out dhgate lol)
From vapefiend link, the drop down is cheaper but has a strange shape from what I can see, and from the second option, dhgate, I have to pick up from 20 styles, which one suits better the 8'' klein incycler?
Finally, Ehle from Germany, lists one drop down with hollow chamber. Is the hollow chamber more suitable for dabbing and kind of overkill for the 8'' incycler? Apart from being very expensive, if it is suitable, the hollow chamber should be attached at the male or the female joint? (since it is male to male and I have to ask to be custom made)
dropdown_1.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
have to pick up from 20 styles

You do realize that those 20 styles are just the different size configurations? 14-14, 10-14, male to male, female to female, they have every size in every possible configuration that's why there are 20 to choose from... So you just have to choose what size and male/female you need!

Finally, Ehle from Germany, lists one drop down with hollow chamber. Is the hollow chamber more suitable for dabbing and kind of overkill for the 8'' incycler? Apart from being very expensive, if it is suitable, the hollow chamber should be attached at the male or the female joint? (since it is male to male and I have to ask to be custom made

That is just a style, it's not going to really do anything differently, so your choice to spend more for that style if you like it, it does seem cool, but there's no real practical benefit imo

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: condition

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
I PMed SAML the following design of a carbed dropdown.
I had one of these made by OGB like 7yrs+ ago and it was awesome.
But of course I broke it after a while.
Used it with my big 75mm Dirty RIco bubbler which also broke.
lol.
Doh.

Actually, I found the link of the FC post with my video show the OGB one.
It was a carbed dropdown adapter reclaim catcher I had made.
I forgot about the reclaim part because I don't use my Sub anymore (it broke too :( )

HNz5BZ7.jpg

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Yeah but you're going to notice a real quality difference between OGB and SamL btw fyi

Oh, I already have on other dropdowns.
OGB is by far better made than any of the accessories I've gotten out of China, no doubt.

Edit: just to give perspective I paid I think it was US$75 for that original custom piece from OGB (7yrs ago!) plus post covid rate shipping now would be min US$50 and then converted that's AU$190 minimum.

Makes no economical sense for ME personally when they both break after one of my dogs' tails, or me or my clumsy wife, knock it to the floor.

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
just to give perspective I paid I think it was US$75 for that original custom piece from OGB (7yrs ago!) plus post covid rate shipping now would be min US$50 and then converted that's AU$190 minimum.
Yeah international shipping is always rough. It is a shame you don't have a good glass blower in Oz, or even closer to home.

Grass Yes,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Is it worth to pay multiple times the amount than the Chinese adapter?
They all break and the reason I used to buy 5x packs of them cheap (my DNail used to crack the joints), just cannot find the old link.:2c:
I just don't want to give this company any more money.
Calibear sells direct worldwide and was a great DHGate seller.
that's AU$190 minimum.
Makes it hard to justify for us down under for sure. Just let you know @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd makes nice custom drop-downs/stems etc and charges US$25 freight that covers most of his wares...I need to get 2x Roffu stems and a dropdown from him that will clear Dewer style jointed bongs and now I want a carb cap on the dropdown (thanks for the hint @canj00digit?)

condition

They all break and the reason I used to buy 5x packs of them cheap (my DNail used to crack the joints), just cannot find the old link.:2c:
So my best bet is to order a drop-down from vapefiend. This one is cheaper and located closer. I just find the shape strange comparing with the drop-downs I usually see on video. The two joints look very close to each other. Would it be ok for use with a small incycler and the couchlog for example?

Screenshot-20230325-095007-Chrome.jpg

And also would it work the same than the usual drop-down that looks more vertical?

Screenshot-20230325-100026-Chrome.jpg

condition,
Top Bottom