Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I was looking at jcglass and I believe I haven't seen this before?

e2c9c879-0695-4f0b-950c-6bce637d6623.jpg

Looks a bit like the vintage glass and CB ones excwpt for length and the perc which is just simple holes in stead of FOL. It's also much more affordable. I've already bought plenty glass recently but it is tempting, enough differentiations from the Gili rebrand I have. The jcglass is generally well regarded as well.

Someone got one and posted a function video on Reddit, looks like a smooth pull:
https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/10ipnfa

The Pooka D

So, probably a stupid question, I've seen a few posts here referring to DHGate. They do have some awesome prices there. Is the stuff off of it legit and safe? That is if I order a bubbler, j-hook, rig it's not some glass filled with lead or harmful chemicals is it? Is this a common site to use to get cheap glass/accessories?

The Pooka D,
Reactions: LesPlenty

The Pooka D

Yes. But some retailers are more reliable/better quality than others. Lots of mentions of the better vendors on here. If you're not sure about a piece, just ask
I'm looking at this piece. Think this seems ok?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So, probably a stupid question, I've seen a few posts here referring to DHGate. They do have some awesome prices there. Is the stuff off of it legit and safe? That is if I order a bubbler, j-hook, rig it's not some glass filled with lead or harmful chemicals is it? Is this a common site to use to get cheap glass/accessories?

Only stupid because you have not yet learned about it! Totally safe, you might want to generate a temporary credit card number just in case, but it is a big company and they protect the buyer, still better to only buy from reputable sellers based on reviews there as well as here... Stay away from painted glass, the regular glass does not have risks, colored glass is fine, painted black glass is the real risk

I'm looking at this piece. Think this seems ok?

Yes that seller is great and that piece is great, many of us have these and have posted about them, be aware shipping could take a while during the Chinese holidays at this time (normally you can prepare for about 3 weeks although it could be much more)

The Pooka D

Only stupid because you have not yet learned about it! Totally safe, you might want to generate a temporary credit card number just in case, but it is a big company and they protect the buyer, still better to only buy from reputable sellers based on reviews there as well as here... Stay away from painted glass, the regular glass does not have risks, colored glass is fine, painted black glass is the real risk

Yes that seller is great and that piece is great, many of us have these and have posted about them, be aware shipping could take a while during the Chinese holidays at this time (normally you can prepare for about 3 weeks although it could be much more)

Awesome. Thanks for the clarification on all that. Cheers!

The Pooka D,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Weedaholic

oh, well haven't been scouting them out. just saw it and thought some of you might like it. intentions were good but made a mistake. oh wells. take care.
I know your intentions were good. I was just pointing out that it was posted already on here...So have a great day anyway.

GoldenBud

TAG super slit donut, milked by something new (this is just a beta testing secret tease, full product reveal is coming very soon!l
yeah man the crowd are gonna love the conduction convection glass vape for sure.....looks very dense for a low temp, the conduction side really rock especially when it's glassy.... can't w8 ;) ;)

condition

it has already been posted, but looks very good. Weedaholic may have received it by now?
I am looking for a similar gravity bubbler with 14mm connection, if anyone knows...

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

it has already been posted, but looks very good. Weedaholic may have received it by now?
I am looking for a similar gravity bubbler with 14mm connection, if anyone knows...
These type of water pieces for affordable price is pretty hard to find. Could try and message ylhookah and see if they can accommodate.

Oh and I think the gravity bong in the product description is mostly to get search hits, as this refer to stundenglas type vapes with actual gravity to extract and draw the vapor in the glass

Top Bottom