Cheap High Quality Bubbler

redrum891

Nice, yeah it is really a basic shower head, in the mushroom shape style which is usually when the perc is in the neck or tube, it just has so many slits so yeah that way with a lot of water blow back more at risk more at risk
hey, I'm making a custom wood to put my tools / bowls / etc

mind taking a picture of yours? I'm debating on making 2 layers for holding glass slides / q-tips / and maybe buy an iso station to add into it or maybe a simple small vile with iso in it.

I'm sure you probably have a had a lot more time make a nice little station, if you don't mind me ripping off some of ya ideas xD. I only have my heat post screwed in atm. sorry if im off topic on the glass thread.

meant @Grass Yes

redrum891,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

mind taking a picture of yours? I'm debating on making 2 layers for holding glass slides / q-tips / and maybe buy an iso station to add into it or maybe a simple small vile with iso in it.

I'm sure you probably have a had a lot more time make a nice little station, if you don't mind me ripping off some of ya ideas xD. I only have my heat post screwed in atm. sorry if im off topic on the glass thread.

meant @Grass Yes
It's really great but I can take no credit. It was made by @Timberhead ( https://timberheaddesigns.com/ ).
I won it in the Ed's raffle this year:
I feel so very lucky to have won a FP B1 setup from Ed's TNT MAW raffle. It is absolutely gorgeous and I am warming it up now. Thanks to @Timberhead , @VGOODIEZ and of course, @Ed's TnT .
PXL-20221209-001646399-2.jpg

I have followed this thread for a while but I would love to know people's recommended starting temp for flavorful hits on the B1 with the Auber RDK 300B.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

meant @Grass Yes

Sorry, I don't make any woodwork nor do I actually have anything like this myself... I believe there were some other threads about them here though, aside from timber head I think someone else makes them, Jcat?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
It seems well built, a bit restrictive so I may try it with a baller next.

Shit Snacks

It seems well built, a bit restrictive so I may try it with a baller next.

So newpipes actually shipped something?? You can find the same piece from a variety of other sellers (I had the one from Radiant Glass aka bonglas) and I can't stress enough that no one should buy anything from newpipes even if they did actually come through for this one, they are scumbags who list stuff they do not have in stock and do not inform the customer, stringing them along until dispute time expires and funds get released automatically... :2c::tup:

Meanwhile I found some seemingly US heady glass at a very cheap price:
basic tiny little ball rig...

Also don't forget you can message Curated Flame through Instagram to order anything you see there, like these:
Screenshot-20230109-141643.png

Nice looking klein recycler (with the outer uptake tube but incycler style drain and fountain perc) style that I really like...
Screenshot-20230106-115019.png

And showerhead to honeycomb perc bong tube...
Screenshot-20230106-115033.png

Plus this interesting inline bong with dual uptake (downtake?) to the perc sort of...

Shit Snacks

None were clear glass and his feedback was a lot higher than many on DHGate.:2c:

The feedback is not accurate because I was not even able to leave some, there must have been many others who could not leave feedback as well, lots of feedback on pieces they don't have stock of I'm just saying they are shady liars... I've seen clear ones too, but yeah clicking on the link I saw a blue one anyway lol All good brother! (fuck newpipes)

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I bought from them once as well (just an adapter). The product came no problem, but the listing was kind of ambiguous as to how many items they'd ship (from their choice of words and the way they listed it it was reasonable to expect it'd be two items, but the price made me expect it was gonna be one). Not great. And snack's experoence of course horrible.

Makes me think of how seller2019 scammed me and misused the dispute and mediation system to fuck me over. Also very disappointed in dhgate in this matter by the way, they were unfairly seller favoring, a seller who was calling me malignant in their communication with dhgate even.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Makes me think of how seller2019 scammed me and misused the dispute and mediation system to fuck me over. Also very disappointed in dhgate in this matter by the way, they were unfairly seller favoring, a seller who was calling me malignant in their communication with dhgate even.
I will try to remember to not use them again (newpipes) and have been getting more stuff from Aliexpress lately due to PayPal protection, just not much in the way of bongs to choose from.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Meanwhile I am chatting with samL on reddit, they'll modify the TAG knock off so it is a different enough piece, talking about new versions of FC-MOD among others like UFO variations (anything off their stock)

Great job working with them on knocking off that piece.
I am definitely keeping an eye out here for when it pops up.
It's very close to a perfect format for me and I'm a picky bastard after all these years vaping through glass.

I considered the TAG but I'm international and once you add that lofty shipping cost it brings the total in $AU to damn near what I paid for my American pieces back in the day.... about what I paid for my Mobius ION Matrix which is the only surviving, unbroken piece of my collection (I have 4 animals ugh). My now dead 75mm Dirty Rico bubbler war roughly that price also. Throw in there a dead Slugworth downline, a dead Envy Glass bubbler, and a dead (but revivable) Mobius Stereo Matrix bubbler... it's broken at mouthpiece and repairable but its been impossible to find someone in the country willing to do it.

As you see I'm kinda over spending so much on glass cause in my world it's likely doomed eventually lol.

But that ION Matrix is tough as fuck... it's taken possibly even more knocks than the dead pieces combined.

domo

Hi guys, what's the best hand-held dry piece for the Tinymight 2?

The 9" TAG Showerhead Donut has the most appealing joint spacing with a visible chamber to watch it milk, but it's too big.
The Prophet seems like the best dry solution, but the mp joint height is too high for my liking and it looks slightly tippy.
J-hooks don't have a chamber to milk, don't look comfortable to hold, and can't really be set down.

I'm at a loss and don't know where else to look.

domo,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

The 9" TAG Showerhead Donut has the most appealing joint spacing with a visible chamber to watch it milk, but it's too big.
The Prophet seems like the best dry solution, but the mp joint height is too high for my liking and it looks slightly tippy.
J-hooks don't have a chamber to milk, don't look comfortable to hold, and can't really be set down.

I am a little confused about what size you want. If you are holding it in your hand, I don't see much worry about the Prophet tipping. Also, I don't find it tippy, but YMMV.

I like my little Straight Fab from Calibear. It's little but can hold quite a hit:

Shit Snacks

I don't see much value in filling a large empty chamber, specifically for the TM though what you want is a more complex chamber, if you search for my posts and the word Swiss, I think I actually shared more recently in another glass thread, there is a right angle Swiss rig that I absolutely love to use dry with my TM among others, I find it to work even better than the prophet for me and the prophet is fucking phenomenal (you could always try to use it in reverse and see how the form factor works for you since it is pretty unique for a dry rig, the original w hook!) Alternatively the new protege is a Swiss rig and actually does work quite well dry although the frit disc is not ideal dry it is still effective... Otherwise yeah other Swiss rigs, or a rig with spikes, although more of those tend to be straight tubes, so depends on the form factor you want as well... I agree that an egg specifically like the straight fab is also a fantastic dry rig and there are quite a few to choose from (Gili Glass version has such wide open air flow that I'm not sure it's the most ideal dry I think the CB version is a bit better for that and it is a little smaller although it has the nicer perk which is best for water... Hope this helps!

domo

I don't see much value in filling a large empty chamber, specifically for the TM though what you want is a more complex chamber, if you search for my posts and the word Swiss, I think I actually shared more recently in another glass thread, there is a right angle Swiss rig that I absolutely love to use dry with my TM among others, I find it to work even better than the prophet for me and the prophet is fucking phenomenal (you could always try to use it in reverse and see how the form factor works for you since it is pretty unique for a dry rig, the original w hook!) Alternatively the new protege is a Swiss rig and actually does work quite well dry although the frit disc is not ideal dry it is still effective... Otherwise yeah other Swiss rigs, or a rig with spikes, although more of those tend to be straight tubes, so depends on the form factor you want as well... I agree that an egg specifically like the straight fab is also a fantastic dry rig and there are quite a few to choose from (Gili Glass version has such wide open air flow that I'm not sure it's the most ideal dry I think the CB version is a bit better for that and it is a little smaller although it has the nicer perk which is best for water... Hope this helps!
Very helpful! I'm still looking for joint placement similar to the TAG piece or the Protege, so the GG or CB versions won't work for me.

redrum891

curious question, I see a lot of people have resin filled drop down adapters not being cleaned much, do you guys just take the adapter and soak a little in iso for reclaim?

not sure if I want a drop down adapter, would be nice to catch any material too, but i clean my bong just about every day.

coolbreeze

curious question, I see a lot of people have resin filled drop down adapters not being cleaned much, do you guys just take the adapter and soak a little in iso for reclaim?

not sure if I want a drop down adapter, would be nice to catch any material too, but i clean my bong just about every day.
Letting it get dirty helps keep the future goo from getting through. At least, that was the recommendation with the dry catch I use. It definitely helps to keep the piece clean in any case. That doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy the reclaim, though, every once in awhile.

Shit Snacks

Very helpful! I'm still looking for joint placement similar to the TAG piece or the Protege, so the GG or CB versions won't work for me.

Yeah like I said if you need that shape, modular mouthpiece, shorter, your options are much more limited... You should just grab a protege honestly then, if you think you don't like prophet (note there is also a new version with wider base if you check his thread now)

The adapter is catching all the herbal particulates, it is not simply clean reclaim oil, but trying to make iso reclaim is pretty disgusting anyway (tried it long ago)

I clean my adapters when they get really coated, more dirty and sticky, particularly if I am noticing the taste, if they saw too many high temp hits took through them etc. And I do it with my round of rig cleaning to keep for using the same alcohol for many pieces (yes the adapters require a bit more of a soak n scrub though they still clean quick)

Yeah, they allow me to avoid cleaning everyday, especially as I have multiple glass pieces in rotation, I will empty and clean the glass before the adapters as they get dirtier and I keep the glass cleaner... Part of the strategy is also using distilled water only inside since the water here is so hard... Would be ideal if I could also rinse with distilled water but that's too involved for me!

Again, the other benefits of dropdown adapters, are they change the form factor, letting your vape sit lower in the rig and off to the side potentially or further out front... They also allow you to switch sizes easily if you have dropdown adapters in every size combination... Finally they offer additional cooling with some right angle pathway (related to the particle catching keeping the water cleaner benefit)

@coolbreeze: Letting it get dirty helps keep the future goo from getting through. At least, that was the recommendation with the dry catch I use. It definitely helps to keep the piece clean in any case. That doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy the reclaim, though, every once in awhile.

Oh, yeah, if I have a freshly cleaned adapter, I tried to first use it on a glass piece that has not been cleaned and set up with fresh water yet, I will first try to use it on one of the dirtier pieces, so any particulates that get through without sticking to oil will be cleaned from the water soon anyway lol

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I am not sure what you mean. Is the joint at the wrong height? The TAG donut and the straight fab have almost the same joint?

The Protege is pretty different in my opinion, but totally worth getting if that is what you are looking for. I'm still getting to know mine but I like it a lot. I haven't tried it dry yet, and it works best for me with a lot of water. So if you are looking for a small volume, that is larger than I might expect from your earlier post.

I like a dry catch for keeping things clean, but I actually typically use my drop-downs to fit my various vapes. I like them away from my face, especially the hot coils. To clean, I typically just use some ISO and shake them, just like you said.

Shit Snacks

I am not sure what you mean. Is the joint at the wrong height? The TAG donut and the straight fab have almost the same joint?

The Protege is pretty different in my opinion, but totally worth getting if that is what you are looking for. I'm still getting to know mine but I like it a lot. I haven't tried it dry yet, and it works best for me with a lot of water. So if you are looking for a small volume, that is larger than I might expect from your earlier post.

I think they mean they want the short fat can, probably modular mouthpiece too? What you say about the Protege is true, but I did try mine dry, and it does work well although I prefer my other Swiss rig for that as I said yes because of the volume and the perc but I also like that it is all one piece in the other form factor for that use :tup:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I think they mean they want the short fat can, probably modular mouthpiece too?
Interesting. Lots of short fat cans on TAG's site, but not any with modular MPs, that I see. Drag.

What you say about the Protege is true, but I did try mine dry, and it does work well although I prefer my other Swiss rig for that as I said yes because of the volume and the perc but I also like that it is all one piece in the other form factor for that use :tup:
This one?
Ugh that seller bridemarry did ship my order quick, and tracking is moving, but I am hoping it is actually the right item, if you click the link above it now has a bunch of different colored glass rigs to choose from, it no longer has the rig below which is what I ordered and sure as hell hope shows up!
Screenshot-20220304-192949.png

I hate when sellers do that, it makes it so I cannot post a review on this piece there, since instead of listing it as out of stock they swapped in a completely different item... It also means no one else can ever acquire the item I will be talking about and posting my own photos of lol Yeah it's happened to me before, an items that I already left reviews on, I think that's why they do it, the sellers on DHgate so they can keep my great review, even though it is not a review of that item...
Shame about the seller screwing up the listing.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Interesting. Lots of short fat cans on TAG's site, but not any with modular MPs, that I see. Drag.

Oh, I mean I think the point is that they want the mouthpiece separate from the can, not on top, because they want to watch the vapor fill, more orb style, but dry..? Which honestly Prophet is perfect for lol

This one?

Yeah, that was it, there is a variation of it available on eBay and another from yhookah on DHgate

Shame about the seller screwing up the listing.

Oh, well they don't sell the piece anymore, it's just lucky that they actually had one for me I guess? It is annoying when they swap the listing, that is what sellers often do and sometimes you see old reviews with photos of the wrong thing, luckily I think I posted my review after they had already swapped the listing so I was able to clarify in my posting

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Oh, I mean I think the point is that they want the mouthpiece separate from the can, not on top, because they want to watch the vapor fill, more orb style, but dry..? Which honestly Prophet is perfect for lol
Yep you just described the Prophet to me😄

As to the rest, I find the shopping experience on dhgate super confusing which I why I follow this thread. So the item listing changing to a totally different piece is another in a long list of things that confuse me on that marketplace. Also I probably should just adapt to it. But instead I let Calibear, TAG, etc curate the glass for me. And y'all of course.

domo

Sounds like Prophet. Have a look at the different mp's as well as you might prefer one to be able to have a beter view of the vapor filling the chamber
The Prophet doesn’t tick enough boxes for me, although the new one with the wider base is getting there.

Yeah like I said if you need that shape, modular mouthpiece, shorter, your options are much more limited... You should just grab a protege honestly then, if you think you don't like prophet (note there is also a new version with wider base if you check his thread now)
My only piece broke--a shitty honeycomb rig--so I wanted to start my collection with a convenient dry piece, but it doesn’t look like that’ll happen just yet.

Going to have adjust my routine and setup a bit, but the Protege w/ drop down should serve me well for the time-being :D

Top Bottom