Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Didn't this discussion of distilled water, RO water, as it relates to our needs and CPAP machines etc already happen here?? Perhaps it makes sense to start a new thread entirely, about water used, benefits and differences, everything...?

emailed them with the code asking to fix if they could, bit in general.

I'm not sure how responsive they will be, if it were me, I would have just canceled the order, placed another order with the code...

Any reviews for biao.t pieces from Instagram? The recyclers look great, pretty pricy for China glass but curious on the quality

Just search above for Biao here and skim through, there are many reviews of them, you can also find Instagram reviews and on Reddit too, you have to share the specific recyclers you're talking about though because they make a ridiculous variety of them so we have no idea what you're talking about exactly...
They sell on DHgate from MLglass, glasscm, bong, and other stores possibly, Greek Glass here in the US too I just shared that they can be found on eBay as well... Anyway the quality is great, higher level China glass, more options on the styles and perc, it is a specific style but the work is usually solid.

It seemed like the reception for the RBR 3.0 was pretty positive so I ordered one and it should arrive in a week or so. Be happy to weigh in when it comes.

I took mine out and used it with Atlas yesterday, I don't know, I really don't enjoy it haha going to try it with dabs soon since that is technically what it is designed for...

coolbreeze

I took mine out and used it with Atlas yesterday, I don't know, I really don't enjoy it haha going to try it with dabs soon since that is technically what it is designed for...
Do you think it's the build quality/design/function you don't like, or is it just not the right piece for your purposes? My concern is that the one I ordered may actually be an intermediate design (the 2.5-ish) with the second perc up just below the joint. I read that that one doesn't function as well. I hadn't been aware of that when I ordered a green one, where the pic looks like the earlier build. They called it the 3.0, though, so here's hoping the pic is old.

Shit Snacks

Do you think it's the build quality/design/function you don't like, or is it just not the right piece for your purposes? My concern is that the one I ordered may actually be an intermediate design (the 2.5-ish) with the second perc up just below the joint. I read that that one doesn't function as well. I hadn't been aware of that when I ordered a green one, where the pic looks like the earlier build. They called it the 3.0, though, so here's hoping the pic is old.

Yeah I think it is just tricky to find the right thing to use it with, which is why I'm going to try it for dabbing next, getting the water level right for the proper function, with the right draw to avoid water in your mouth is pretty damn tough honestly... too many variables

I've never heard of any 2.5 version, just 1.0 2.0 and 3.0 so I don't know what you're talking about in that regard either... Still the biggest issue with these is the matrix perc perhaps but also I don't know the weird funnel shape and it's orientation, I was hoping that middle circ perc in the neck would make it easier to use as I had seen written about it, easier draw to get the function etc. though it really seems to increase the diffusion which seems unnecessary in a recycler like this?

Shit Snacks

Thanks this is the one I was looking at for dabs

I'll let you know how it is once I dab with it! Still going to be tricky to get the water level and draw right, and I think it's going to be more diffusion than I normally would want, but I'm going to try a big one to be sure!

Edit: already doing better here actually:
PXL-20221222-204709060.jpg

PXL-20221222-204746599.jpg

Still wouldn't say it's a favorite though

Last edited:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I posted here about my RBR v1 from biao.t , over two years ago. The downstem was not totally vertical so it looked a little off when looked at up close. This is despite asking them to check the piece before sending.
I was not able to get a replacement as the piece was deemed functional. Them's the breaks with the cheaper stuff.

Shit Snacks

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Oh, man, thank you! This makes me feel much better about the one on the way!

I also realized, maybe what you meant by the 2.5, as there was a version of the color ones, where the perc sat higher, visible in some of their DHgate photos, when I ordered my blue one I specifically requested that it sit lower like the other ones because of reviews I had seen... They specifically made new batch that way and waited to send mine, which only took a day extra lol got good deal too

coolbreeze

I also realized, maybe what you meant by the 2.5, as there was a version of the color ones, where the perc sat higher, visible in some of their DHgate photos, when I ordered my blue one I specifically requested that it sit lower like the other ones because of reviews I had seen... They specifically made new batch that way and waited to send mine, which only took a day extra lol got good deal too
Awesome! This sounds like what I read. A redditor got a color one and didn't care for it because in his case both percs were too high, I think, and it just didn't work well. One of the dhgate sellers remarked at the time (several months ago, probably) that they would all have the lowered perc soon. In any case I'd have no complaints if mine functioned like yours.

redrum891

Okay Biao RBR3.0 is not bad at all, Tetra helps remind of that reveal that of course:

Screenshot-20221222-191938.png

Screenshot-20221222-125657.png

This one is only $38 at Curated Flame
that clock is freakin sick....

im so sick of this sidecar, my mouthpiece is almost here, so ill be glad to use my incycler at least.

my bong was ordered less than 24hours but still no update in customs, like the mouthpiece 2 days ago, now the MP is probably here within a day maybe 2...my aliexpress order got here in like 15 days, but dhgate is taking forever it feels like, its been 21 days ; ;

I'm debating if I should grab a drop down adapter for keeping my piece clean but I clean out my rig daily so idk ><

Last edited:

condition

Didn't this discussion of distilled water, RO water, as it relates to our needs and CPAP machines etc already happen here?? Perhaps it makes sense to start a new thread entirely, about water used, benefits and differences, everything...?
We discussed it indeed, but never clarified the distilled water quality. I searched locally but didn't find anything online, therefore I asked if the ironing water is suitable. Later today I am going to a shop and if unsuccessful, will order from Germany.

I'm not sure how responsive they will be, if it were me, I would have just canceled the order, placed another order with the code...
Right they haven't responded to me yet, and I don't think I can cancel the order as I ordered as a guest, unregistered :cuss:
I may ask them to include a dropdown adapter, or a 14" to 10" that I broke recently, later.

Marlox

Man... i really love my cats. But sometimes...

And as you can imagine, this bubbler is no more available :(
OK, so i searched the one @Shit Snacks found for me some pages earlier, this one:

But what the ***, this piece gets more expensive after my login?

Here before login:
cheaper-piece.jpg

After my login:
expensive-piece.jpg

(sorry, somehow mixed up the links, but you can read the numbers anyway)

Same product, same link, same colour, same destination, but different prices after login?!?
What the heck is going on here? Am i on a blacklist?

I calculated the VAT, but that doesn't match.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

OK, so i searched the one @Shit Snacks found for me some pages earlier, this one:

Here before login:
cheaper-piece.jpg

After my login:
expensive-piece.jpg

Same product, same link, same colour, same destination, but different prices after login?!?

Sorry! which piece was that, the FC Mod? There are different versions of it... I like that other piece much better however, though it is pretty different, my guess for the price difference is that it was including the extra discount if it was your first ever DHgate purchase?? Also have another storefront

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Here before login:
cheaper-piece.jpg

After my login:
expensive-piece.jpg

I assume it's the tax EU customers have to pay since EU decided to slap VAT on every product no matter how low the price. Dhgate automatically charges that. It might not be exact because of reasons @Shit Snacks mentioned. But it should be reflected at customs, not charging extra VAT (but still charging bullshit fees so it just sucks that EU chooses to fuck its citizens for the sake of protectionism)

Marlox

Sorry! which piece was that, the FC Mod? There are different versions of it... I like that other piece much better however, though it is pretty different, my guess for the price difference is that it was including the extra discount if it was your first ever DHgate purchase?? Also have another storefront
Thank you!
The broken one has been this model:

Wasn't the best quality of the joints, but i fine-ground them to fit perfectly, maybe you remember:

It seems like the other one you linked me:
is only a #14-joint on the top?

Sh**, i'd need a #19 joint there, and i hate adaptors :cry:

Price:
Ah, the first order ever is discounted? Didn't know that, so then it might be due to this, the not-logged-in-price is with the First-buy-discount.
Maybe i'll make a new account then^^

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Dynamic pricing. To sidestep this, you can create a new account for each order. So if you register something like marlox.fc@gmail.com you can move the dot around (marloxf.c@gmail.com, marlo.xfc@gmail.com). DH think/treat it as a different account, but all the emails will all arrive in your inbox. Similar trick works with Netflix Free Trials etc etc

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I assume it's the tax EU customers have to pay since EU decided to slap VAT on every product no matter how low the price. Dhgate automatically charges that. It might not be exact because of reasons @Shit Snacks mentioned. But it should be reflected at customs, not charging extra VAT (but still charging bullshit fees so it just sucks that EU chooses to fuck its citizens for the sake of protectionism)
On the plus side, I have never had to deal with customs when getting stuff from China. From US or Canada, always.
Funny how that works.... and yes, the EU is looking worse every day and getting out would not be a bad move for those who can get out.

Shit Snacks

Thank you!
The broken one has been this model:

Wasn't the best quality of the joints, but i fine-ground them to fit perfectly, maybe you remember:

Ah that was you, even more of a shame for it to break after you put work into it, damn pets!

I never see it sold on its own without the ash catcher, but you can message when you order to ask for only the main can, when I bought mine from popular glass I just got the main can with circ perc (fuck the matrix) so I bet this place would do the same because they were good to me with another order:

It seems like the other one you linked me:
is only a #14-joint on the top?

Sh**, i'd need a #19 joint there, and i hate adaptors :cry:

Price:
Ah, the first order ever is discounted? Didn't know that, so then it might be due to this, the not-logged-in-price is with the First-buy-discount.
Maybe i'll make a new account then^^

Haha yeah that's what I was trying to tell you, aside from the joint, it is all around a much larger piece, way thicker glass too, it is really not the same at all despite basic similarity... It is not easy to find modular pieces like this that are 18 mm so above maybe your best bet? Especially if you don't want to go bigger like UFO or TAG or Goo, last two being a bit more expensive of course, using the DHgate app there are usually coupons available though too I don't remember ever using a first order discount lol

Edit to Add:
Looks like Biao made another new RBR for Greek Glass (10mm less fizzy perc?)

Last edited:

redrum891

Ah that was you, even more of a shame for it to break after you put work into it, damn pets!

I never see it sold on its own without the ash catcher, but you can message when you order to ask for only the main can, when I bought mine from popular glass I just got the main can with circ perc (fuck the matrix) so I bet this place would do the same because they were good to me with another order:

Haha yeah that's what I was trying to tell you, aside from the joint, it is all around a much larger piece, way thicker glass too, it is really not the same at all despite basic similarity... It is not easy to find modular pieces like this that are 18 mm so above maybe your best bet? Especially if you don't want to go bigger like UFO or TAG or Goo, last two being a bit more expensive of course, using the DHgate app there are usually coupons available though too I don't remember ever using a first order discount lol

Edit to Add:
Looks like Biao made another new RBR for Greek Glass (10mm less fizzy perc?)

could you buy a different down stem that would work for 18mm? that's a nice piece! mouthpiece design looks perfect too, even where you hold it at to pick it up.

also popularglass is china glass? how long to arrive? something im looking go grab and curious if it will take a month >.>

Last edited:
redrum891,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
they were good to me with another order:

I am glad they are good as I purchased a couple of complete rigs from other sellers as Popular glass was out of stock (which seems like a regular thing) and they were terrible quality-wise. On one downstem, it was half the length it should have been and the joints were also nasty, I could do with a set of those joint grinders @Marlox made for sure!

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Shit Snacks

could you buy a different down stem that would work for 18mm? that's a nice piece! mouthpiece design looks perfect too, even where you hold it at to pick it up.

No, the piece itself is 18 mm, so it only fits a 14 mm downstem, that other piece is 22 mm or whatever so if it's an 18 mm, like I said that is less common to have a removable downstem that way... Like I was saying it's common to find others like that it's different style in China, I've been sharing this piece for a long time here now lol if you want to know more about it

also popularglass is china glass? how long to arrive? something im looking go grab and curious if it will take a month >.>

Yes of course China, that is Steven79 SamLglass all the same and you just have to wait and see they are not the quickest

I am glad they are good as I purchased a couple of complete rigs from other sellers as Popular glass was out of stock (which seems like a regular thing) and they were terrible quality-wise. On one downstem, it was half the length it should have been and the joints were also nasty, I could do with a set of those joint grinders @Marlox made for sure!

Sorry to hear that, I tried to warn you back then and suggest them then too! Don't know if they would be better with this piece, but might have been a better chance?

Top Bottom