• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

condition

Is it any good the herborizer bubbler? I was close to order one lately but eventually I ordered from dhgate, as I wasn't sure about the 4 holes infuser, I prefer many small holes percolator style. But I really liked the simplicity and the size of the small herborizer bubbler.
products-en-herborizer-body-bubbler.jpg

There is also the Power Tower from Ehle that looks similar and you can choose open or diffuser clutch
products-en-ehle-power-tower.jpg

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah the EHLE ones would have my preference because of the added modularity plus the Herbo glass water pieces don't get the best rep (I read they are fragile)

I think the Ylhookah 3-pc @Shit Snacks has off dhg with the blue accents would be my pick for piece in this style.

Yeah you can even ask them for a downstem rod that has holes instead of the blue (also you can ask for different color accents btw) matrix, glass is super thick, very well made:
There are plenty of active coupons available in the DHgate app for the holidays now too!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Bloody DHGate keeps locking up my web browser. Everytime after a minute or so of looking my MSI laptop fans ramp up then the browser freezes, been happening for a couple of weeks and has driven me to Aliexpress for my cheap bubbler fixes. Actually better on Ali as I can use PayPal there.

condition

Bloody DHGate keeps locking up my web browser. Everytime after a minute or so of looking my MSI laptop fans ramp up then the browser freezes, been happening for a couple of weeks and has driven me to Aliexpress for my cheap bubbler fixes. Actually better on Ali as I can use PayPal there.
try with adguard browser addon, works for me, there is an adware poping up on first click

Shit Snacks

I forgot sneaky pete had an inline honeycomb rig available, with a bent neck no less, these are pretty tough to find...
This also looks pretty nice, variation on the straight fab with spikes instead:
Friday20 code for 20% off but if you couple it with something like this it hits the free shipping amount as well:

Shit Snacks

:tup:

Nice! Could not tell by the photos at first

This @Alligator427 one looks great too:
This is where I got my TM2 from, great store!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Got a message back from Calibear that they are trying to get PayPal and I should just trust their site for taking my CC details. I placed the order but said they can do the same as a duck does with its bill until they get PayPal.

LesPlenty,

boon

For glass in the EU check unikatowebonga.pl ,especially their own production line.
Vapefully have crazy low prices on par with DHL ,also Vaporshop.pl have very decent pricings. In general polish shops have better prices,than the rest IME.
The prices are really low at unikatowebonga.pl. Many thanks 👍

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

:tup:
I ordered this one, thanks for pointing out. I came across it plenty times but never saw it had the inline.

Had some other stuff in the cart at LCV already (new injector glass for Herbo after it broke for the second time :( and the 14mm glass dyna wpa by Ed's tnt which I hope will fit my PPTA). I also added the Pax scoop tool by CH, the only scoop in mainland European it's seems lol.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
The prices are really low at unikatowebonga.pl. Many thanks 👍

I recomend them,they are great dudes. I also have the locomotive,btw if you write them they can customize it. I will be ordering one in a future ,but with a base.

boon

I recomend them,they are great dudes. I also have the locomotive,btw if you write them they can customize it. I will be ordering one in a future ,but with a base.
Hell yeah i want one with a base too but the only shipping option to France is DHL at 22€...

Please let me know if you have the price to the locomotive with base

boon,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I like this one. Well mostly I'd like to white wall it lol. Should be quite satisfying.

18 mm and perc that seems like an upgrade to the ones on the Saml and Gili pieces I use, slitted fountainhead? Haven't tried the sol perc yet, but have that CaliBear simple piece I posted in BF thread coming

Post in thread 'Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals 2022'
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/black-friday-cyber-monday-deals-2022.53276/post-1690045

And still 100€ for that one from green dream. Could still add something nice for that price to my CaliBear order as well and also have a pre order at TAG and they're sale now is great. Could be nice also to combine shipping.

Oh and re that Saml Klein recycler I like it quite a lot with my CL. Prefer that over my straight fab. Better flavor.

E: CaliBear also has one. https://calibearglass.com/collections/water-pipe/products/natty-flower-bong

Like that better with the lower joint position, easier to use with things like my Herbo or CL. Also more affordable with the code. Mmmm E2: must be high lol that is the same position because it's the same piece I'm quite sure

Last edited:
Top Bottom