Cheap High Quality Bubbler

oklahomie

@oklahomie perhaps you could just get a 14mm piece and get a 14mm m to 18mm f dropdown adapter for it? (Not ideal with your favorite pieces though)
I’ll probably have to use an adapter if I can’t find anything. Going to check out a local shop sometime this week that usually has a lot of reasonably priced glass. Or idk maybe I’ll change the perc

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Biao posted this on Instagram about an hour ago in case anyone wants to try snagging it, tall narrow simple shower head rig...
Screenshot-20221114-221532.png

Meanwhile wanted to update that Curated Flame suddenly got hit with notice that their payment processor on the website will no longer provide after two years because of cannabis stuff now... Just as they were offering free shipping for anything above $14.20 on their website after traffic had slowed from the previous IG account shut down! So now is a good time to grab something there until December 14:
^Anyway I wanted to let people know in case anyone was interested, Curated Flame (head shop in Pittsburgh where I got stuff from shipped at great deals, really cool unique place) had to change their Instagram account as the old one got got for posting artwork with some nudity in it lol
here is the link to the new IG... They are really easy to work with, if you message them or email or even call, there is some stuff for sale on the website here, but there is a lot more in the store that they will be happy to tell you about and show you, then hook you up with!!
Plenty from them can be considered cheap glass, some samples:
Pulsar beer glass and mug rigs:
Not going to lie I am still pretty tempted for one of these (make any vape a tafee bowle lol), not designed the exact way of the one I liked on DHgate where you have to buy 200, but I do like that the mug has blue accents...

Then check out this wild scorpion rig that looks pretty heady though it is quite reasonably priced:

Aaand look at this nice tree perc ash catch designed for removable easy cleaning:
Screenshot-20221030-103346.png
New glass dropped at curated flame site!
Mushroom $80 blue rig:

and forgot to share this one from IG that is in store:
Screenshot-20221030-103125.png
More fire over at curated flame, posted on IG, not on the website, but just hit him up if you want to buy any of these, pretty sure he can ship anywhere too...
Screenshot-20221103-133755.png

^FOL /SOL double perc natty neck, and this one imperial perc peyote pillar natty neck:
Screenshot-20221103-133720.png

And this one a nice looking klein incycler:
Screenshot-20221103-133944.png

I'm going to order a couple non-glass things, but still tempted for the big mug rig damnit

Last edited:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Too much diffusion in the perc for the small size and pathway, just a plain drain not going to vortex or anything either and the mouthpiece seems a little odd...
Yeah that one will probably suck , what was I thinking, LOL.

That "imperial perc peyote pillar" looks sweet.... can't really see what's inside.

One issue I've seen in a few klein incyclers is that the holes at the top of the draining funnel were too small so the airflow wasn't as good as it could have been...

Shit Snacks

That "imperial perc peyote pillar" looks sweet.... can't really see what's inside.

Which one are you talking about? The one from Curated Flame? It is clear, it just has milk blue purple color accents with the perc etc. Basically it is a spherical inline fountain mushroom perc, with plenty of holes, that then goes up into a crazy pillar maze where it sort of recycles... The function videos I've seen with them are pretty wild!

One issue I've seen in a few klein incyclers is that the holes at the top of the draining funnel were too small so the airflow wasn't as good as it could have been...

Yeah, that along with the restriction, it's hard to get enough water with the right flow for proper recycling with those, the one I found has large holes cut at an angle to help aid with the vortex, but the perk has small holes so it is still tough to get the right flow (I have not yet tried it for dabbing but that seems like where it will shine)

Stumbled upon this different style swiss ash catch that looks pretty cool avail in Canada:
Screenshot-20221115-153701.png

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

On second thought I run into some issues with the piece. The perc is too restrictive to easily get the water flowing, while with the hash in the Anvil I don't like that strong a draw. This results in a sort of stutter in the cycle. My second issue, which definitely doesn't improve things with that stutter, is the that the tube to the upper chamber isn't curved/angled, so it sprays into the upper chamber instead of continuing its flow into that upper vortex. These are both deviations from the render, also it's an inch shorter than they said it would be. So yeah I asked them if we can come to a solution, because im not satisfied it is really too much of a different product.

The thing does tease the strengths of a setup like this though. I got that Klein recycler from Popular Glass coming as well, but I think that will excel in versatility rather than as a hash deliverer. They also have this one, but I'll have to ask about the perc because I can't quite make out what that is.
PG5016.jpg

The description says showerhead but that doesn't really clear it up.

It does have the angled bended tube going in the upper chamber to get that vortex going and the mp is better than almost all the alternatives even top tier ones. If the perc turns out decent this could be a nice piece given the price.

coolbreeze

On second thought I run into some issues with the piece. The perc is too restrictive to easily get the water flowing, while with the hash in the Anvil I don't like that strong a draw. This results in a sort of stutter in the cycle. My second issue, which definitely doesn't improve things with that stutter, is the that the tube to the upper chamber isn't curved/angled, so it sprays into the upper chamber instead of continuing its flow into that upper vortex. These are both deviations from the render, also it's an inch shorter than they said it would be. So yeah I asked them if we can come to a solution, because im not satisfied it is really too much of a different product.

The thing does tease the strengths of a setup like this though. I got that Klein recycler from Popular Glass coming as well, but I think that will excel in versatility rather than as a hash deliverer. They also have this one, but I'll have to ask about the perc because I can't quite make out what that is.
PG5016.jpg

The description says showerhead but that doesn't really clear it up.

It does have the angled bended tube going in the upper chamber to get that vortex going and the mp is better than almost all the alternatives even top tier ones. If the perc turns out decent this could be a nice piece given the price.

That looks a lot like this little green recycler you see everywhere--mine is branded an vxl Green Star. As a recycler it's wonderful, but I'm not sure how it would work with a tight draw. It's also very lightweight, so it won't hold up a dropdown, for instance.
greenstar-rig.jpg

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

That looks a lot like this little green recycler you see everywhere--mine is branded an vxl Green Star. As a recycler it's wonderful, but I'm not sure how it would work with a tight draw. It's also very lightweight, so it won't hold up a dropdown, for instance.
greenstar-rig.jpg
The one at Popular Glass is sold as 18cm/5mm so it should not be too lightweight

Shit Snacks

So I told the curator that y'all would be interested in cheap glass, especially cheap heady styles, if he could get them listed on the website with the free shipping to load up as much as possible before December 14... Looks like he's already started with this one:
Screenshot-20221117-120805.png

These are a fun kind of inline rig, nice rainbow wig wags all over this one!

Also this ice cream float removable mouthpiece one from pulsar:
Screenshot-20221117-123459.png

and some glycerin freeze mini bong and ash catch from pulsar too...

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

This Biao klein recycler is nice. Tube enters the vortex chamber with a nice curl and the perc (4hole) is simple and open

rBVaEmKhgFyAW7AQAACkJajLCiA760.jpg

rBVaE2KhgFuABHCjAADxw008aJI291.jpg

They offer it in several colors. Already pretty affordable with some coupons, but might wait for BF

Shit Snacks

They offer it in several colors. Already pretty affordable with some coupons, but might wait for BF

Yep! That's the one I started with, was able to buy it from a reseller local on reddit for $50 shipped in cfl purple pink glass... Very solid for a small banger hanger, perfect function, and reasonably priced although I prefer the other one I have now that I posted here previously if you search recycler?

Also DHgate did post in the app the coupons coming for Black Friday so you can sign up

Shit Snacks

You mean the one in green you posted?

The Biao is also around that price now for colored one, I like the purple one

It is available in green, purple, and in a separate listing clear:

Shit Snacks

More recyclers from eBay!
And

And shower heads too!
Different colors and styles like:
And heady rainbow:

Funky eBay recycler with function video:
There is a teal blue version and fuchsia pink version for a bit more money as well...

This design is kind of interesting too:
And this one as well:

Not sure about this one actually but the price is great!

Wait, @Abele Rizieri Ferrari can this one be shipped to you??

Sharp looking zong:
A few different styles and color ones...

Halloween pumpkin:

Small double mushroom:

Little heady sphere sidecar?

Wacky yet functional one:

Wacky yet unfunctional one?

More dragons!

And this place is doing auctions ending in a couple days, for tree perk rig with two sidecar mouthpieces lol

And for this, its that modular devastator FC-Mod with, ash catcher, in blue:

Aaand here's a solid looking cup n straw rig:

This place also has a ton of stuff like this:
And this:
And this one is just like the GooRoo tater tot couch potato:

Also found this one there cheaper here:

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

@Shit Snacks they ship that one to Netherlands, but the shipping cost is aboutnas much as the piece itself lol and that's before customs get theirngreasy fingers on it lol

It's also kind of short (says 4.5" in description even).

This one below I like as well. Should function quite nice, although I'd rather 2 or 4 have holes than slits. At least they're facing upward (that little one that came in a few days back has it directed downward)
This design is kind of interesting too:
An

Not too expensive to import also

coolbreeze

La Centrale has that little green recycler in different colors for 28 euros:

and a couple others:

Top Bottom