• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

coolbreeze

I never have any problem with blowback with any rig since I started using a cloud buddy to clear a rig after each hit, I also use rubber bands to clamp my bongs down to a post or my workbench depending on height,
Hah! Got one for just that purpose; failed to fully train myself quickly enough to outpace my doneness with those pieces. I do use it most of the time now, though, just to help keep things together. I'm also a bit better about pulling to clear because of the wooden injector bowls I've been using more often. With brick style vapes I tended to leave them on the stem with occasional alarming results.

Edit: I wonder if this is what prompted the mega-globe redesign?

Last edited:
coolbreeze,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Curated Flame has some new pieces in stock, posted these ceramic bongs elsewhere:
This is a little off topic, but relevant for ceramic bong enthusiasts, this shop in Pittsburgh called the Curated Flame has some smaller ceramic bongs with glass down stem available now... Very responsive to message and order through Instagram, owner is a great dude who will hook you up!
Screenshot-20220426-113806.png

I'm not sure about the price, but there looks to be an 18 mm one I saw posted today:
Screenshot-20220430-143149.png

They also got this one in, probably a better fit for the heady thread, more one of a kind item from this artist:
Screenshot-20220430-142905.png

Nice simple hole shower head perc 14 mm connection and donut hole mouthpiece, though I might like it better without the actual skateboard on it lol

They also posted this one in a video, nice sizable mushroom recycler, a little more heady as well, but seems like a cheaper style perhaps??
Screenshot-20220430-143311.png

Then there is this one that is listed on their website, for only $71 if that's not a mistake, so it qualifies! Interesting recycler:
Screenshot-20220430-145423.png

They shipped my ashtray and octopus bubble cap today, hit them up on Instagram if you're interested in anything at all, he can send you more photos and videos, just expect a reply next day (depending on time difference)

Meanwhile my Biao large bent neck recycler was supposed to arrive, it is so close, the tracking is doing weird things haha so I'm not getting my hopes up for today after all though it could have been yesterday even, hopefully on Monday at least!

Shit Snacks

Back with some more eBay rig discoveries!

Wacky giraffe one here:
Screenshot-20220502-200425.png

Blue dragon one here:
Screenshot-20220502-200811.png

Banana bong one here:
Screenshot-20220502-200903.png

Sea Turtle one here (also available here in blue, purple and yellow too) these are actually from Hemper apparently:
Screenshot-20220502-201001.png

Elaborate heady style sherlock bubbler has blue here and green here, fun one:
Screenshot-20220502-205334.png

Then there is this honeycomb mug:
Screenshot-20220502-201434.png

And this inline perc one with ribbing and spikes, interesting, there's a version of it on DHgate here with circ perc too:
Screenshot-20220502-201825.png

Oh been meaning to share this from DHgate, circ perc shower head fab with donut:
Screenshot-20220502-201954.png

Also should mention there are some some peyote pillars available a few places mentioned here (different styles with links)

Meanwhile could not help myself from ordering these catchers, colorful and potentially useful in a variety of ways, from this ebay seller shipping from China, so who knows how long they will take for $33 total:
Screenshot-20220502-203509.png

^so blue one is 18, purple one is 14, woo?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I came close to buying that Hemper mug many times. It looks good

I don't know why but I am closer to the sea turtle now that I've seen the function video lol yeah some unique pieces there who knew or forgot rather... Last time I list is the torus incycler I found though so we'll see??

PXL-20220503-041945376.jpg

And USPS actually came through and delivered late today, package from curated flame in Pittsburgh arrived already and they only shipped it Saturday! The ashtray^ is actually perfect for dumping bowls, might need to smooth some edges is all, I am very happy with the purple color though I did really like the blueish color of the original one... Anyway it all works out because the octopusv carb bubble cap is incredible, more purple itself as well, just a great pickup and they hooked me up with another sticker on top of all that they gave me before (they do a lot of exclusive art stuff) Check them out!

PXL-20220503-041901276.jpg

Need to get some better photos, more angles to capture it, it's not exactly cheap glass though, so I will post more elsewhere!

Meanwhile I was lucky enough to score another discounted Biao piece posted on Instagram sold from his bongt DHgate store, one of those big bong tube dual uptake klein recyclers with double gridded inline perc and bent neck mouthpiece, even pink and blue colored glass for only like $85 Since there was also a little DHg coupon I had... Absolutely thrilled, it is half the price, I have been looking at the opaque purple one for $161, hoping he would post one of these for a special discount finally, so then maybe I can sell the plain clear bent neck gridded inline I got from him earlier (as I am also selling the GG straight tube version now)

Screenshot-20220409-125402.png

Sure it could take quite a while to arrive, but I certainly can't complain! :cool::freak::haw::spliff:

This actually arrived today finally although less than a month so not too bad at all! I was a little annoyed because it was supposed to arrive over the weekend, but a late night delivery is always exciting lol all good!

PXL-20220503-042414656.jpg

It is a very nice functional piece, very effective with tetra and atlas so far...

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Oh been meaning to share this from DHgate, circ perc shower head fab with donut
I like this one a lot.

Would pick it up but I just today received my Roor Inside, (a 420 bargain so technically on topic 😅), and once I start buying too much shit I just get turned off so let's see how long I can hold off on that donut lol.

As for the Roor piece it is really aesthetically pleasing I think so. I have only used it with my ArGo whose vapor production I've never really liked through water anyway, and this session was equally underwhelming. I did really enjoy the bubbler's form factor though, surprisingly nice to hold and use, very lightweight. Mouthpiece is also a hit for me, I think mostly because the tube enters the mouth straight/horizontally. (But mp I believe is a rather subjective part of the experience)

In a couple of days I'm getting v3 pro with wpa and I've seen some impressive footage so hopefully that will please me more.

coolbreeze

I like this one a lot.

Would pick it up but I just today received my Roor Inside, (a 420 bargain so technically on topic 😅), and once I start buying too much shit I just get turned off so let's see how long I can hold off on that donut lol.

As for the Roor piece it is really aesthetically pleasing I think so. I have only used it with my ArGo whose vapor production I've never really liked through water anyway, and this session was equally underwhelming. I did really enjoy the bubbler's form factor though, surprisingly nice to hold and use, very lightweight. Mouthpiece is also a hit for me, I think mostly because the tube enters the mouth straight/horizontally. (But mp I believe is a rather subjective part of the experience)

In a couple of days I'm getting v3 pro with wpa and I've seen some impressive footage so hopefully that will please me more.

I have an Inside and it does seem underwhelming (it's not a very showy perc), but I enjoy every session with it, largely because of the form factor and because the flavor is great. I've never really had any heat or dryness issues, either. I think it actually works pretty well, it's just kinda low-key. Perfect for a meditative Lotus or Vapman session, for example. Hope you'll enjoy using it!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Welp I ordered the blue sea turtle orb for $50 after some extensive research... Last is the blue and white torus incycler I promise?
:lmao:

I had stumbled upon this one as well in my searching, available cheaper on DHgate here and even cheaper here, or even cheaper still for this 10mm version...
Screenshot-20220503-164322.png

And check out this multi size adapter for 14 and 18 mm, seller also has the u shape adapter, but only in 14 mm here (seller newpipes who had them in multiple sizes has still failed to ship my order of those and the color heady drop-down adapters even though it's been many months and the money got automatically released I am still trying to get them to ship with accurate tracking instead of opening a dispute because they were cheap enough and I really want them lol) plus a lot of other useful adapters and accessories from what seems like an actually reputable seller...

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Looks great!

My small inline arrived today too. The craftsmanship looks identical to your large piece. Calling it small is rather generous tho…it’s liliputian. Testing it out tonight.
Yeah I try to warn folks how small that one is since gooroo still won't unfuck their site pics or descriptions. The large inline works great with the TM, Anvil, and Atlas. It has a proper sized can and holds water without any accidental drinking when in use. If the small inline doesn't impress you I'd send them an email about getting a large one instead
PXL-20220504-184209307-2.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
My new inline came and it looks perfect. Will try it later tonight. I really like the Logos just on the stems...
New-Inline.jpg
Just wanted to check in after a couple days use. It is NOT perfect, but it is very good and I am happy to have it back. The inline perc could be a little lower in the can and holes in the perc could be a little better arranged, but it is very good glass and well built so I really can't complain.

It is significantly lighter than my other 2 favorite pieces, the GR HD3 and the TAG 9" Doughnut for hand holding, which is my preference.

So even with the few minor issues I have had with the business side of Goo Roo, their glass is great and easy to recommend.

I would still love to see their shop in person...

3xFantasyChamp

Just wanted to check in after a couple days use. It is NOT perfect, but it is very good and I am happy to have it back. The inline perc could be a little lower in the can and holes in the perc could be a little better arranged, but it is very good glass and well built so I really can't complain.

It is significantly lighter than my other 2 favorite pieces, the GR HD3 and the TAG 9" Doughnut for hand holding, which is my preference.

So even with the few minor issues I have had with the business side of Goo Roo, their glass is great and easy to recommend.

I would still love to see their shop in person...
I recently ordered a knockoff Mobius off of eBay. Haven't received it yet. I still want the GR Large Inline lol. I want to say @coolbreeze has also mentioned that the GR inline is nice if you want a piece to hold in your hand. Which is definitely what I want.

There are 2 other sites that I see selling the GR inline. Anyone know if it's faster to order directly from GR? I don't live anywhere near their actual store so I can't make a trip there. Specifically the large inline, that small one sounds like it'd make my face look like Freddy Kreuger.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I recently ordered a knockoff Mobius off of eBay. Haven't received it yet. I still want the GR Large Inline lol. I want to say @coolbreeze has also mentioned that the GR inline is nice if you want a piece to hold in your hand. Which is definitely what I want.

There are 2 other sites that I see selling the GR inline. Anyone know if it's faster to order directly from GR? I don't live anywhere near their actual store so I can't make a trip there. Specifically the large inline, that small one sounds like it'd make my face look like Freddy Kreuger.
It typically takes like two weeks straight from Goo Roo because they make to order

coolbreeze

My experience with GR (3-pc bubbler) is that there's no communication, but I don't remember it talking terribly long (not sure, but it seems like they may have mfrd it after I ordered). All things being equal, you'd probably get it faster from someone's store stock, but that's just a guess. The 3-Piece is exceptional and I couldn't be happier with that glass. I'm guessing that Large Inline's a joy too.

3xFantasyChamp

It typically takes like two weeks straight from Goo Roo because they make to order
There we go. I meant to ask if GR was made to order. If so, I would expect it to take a bit longer.
My experience with GR (3-pc bubbler) is that there's no communication, but I don't remember it talking terribly long (not sure, but it seems like they may have mfrd it after I ordered). All things being equal, you'd probably get it faster from someone's store stock, but that's just a guess. The 3-Piece is exceptional and I couldn't be happier with that glass. I'm guessing that Large Inline's a joy too.
I gotcha. Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Cannabis Hardware carries the large inline from what I saw. Figured it'd be way quicker to receive it from them instead of GR. I wish vgoodiez had the 3-piece in stock. I would purchase from him if possible.

Shit Snacks

There we go. I meant to ask if GR was made to order. If so, I would expect it to take a bit longer

You can also email them, call them too, and ask what they have in stock in the store, they probably have large inline ready to go, perhaps even with the color frit base if that appeals to you though it costs more, they still might not ship it right away, but you wouldn't have to wait for it to be made...

3xFantasyChamp

You can also email them, call them too, and ask what they have in stock in the store, they probably have large inline ready to go, perhaps even with the color frit base if that appeals to you though it costs more, they still might not ship it right away, but you wouldn't have to wait for it to be made...
Cool cool. I tossed them an e-mail to see what's up. Waiting won't actually be too bad if it comes down to it. I'll at least have another piece to mess with in the meantime.

3xFantasyChamp

Fwiw, I got a B0 setup from them and it came really fast. But, a fritted base sounds worth waiting for.
That's what I like to hear right there.

Quick question though, if anyone can chime-in.

Is there a huge difference between the inline perc and a disc perc? I just noticed on CH's website that they carry the disc perc version of the GR large inline. I'm guessing it's personal preference. I haven't had too many glass pieces I've acquired throughout my time partaking. So, I'm no glass expert.

Shit Snacks

That's what I like to hear right there.

Quick question though, if anyone can chime-in.

Is there a huge difference between the inline perc and a disc perc? I just noticed on CH's website that they carry the disc perc version of the GR large inline. I'm guessing it's personal preference. I haven't had too many glass pieces I've acquired throughout my time partaking. So, I'm no glass expert.
Oh wow I didn't know they had that, more recent offering, never seen it from Goo before, but yeah I think the inline is definitely better... That is a natural perk to honeycomb, which is fine, but to get the most out of a honeycomb it helps to have an inline perc beneath it, otherwise with a fast draw you won't use most of the disc... and in this case the Goo inline is better for vaping airflow and should have more flavor preservation unless you really want more diffusion with the honeycomb (should still have great flavor)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
There we go. I meant to ask if GR was made to order. If so, I would expect it to take a bit longer.

I gotcha. Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Cannabis Hardware carries the large inline from what I saw. Figured it'd be way quicker to receive it from them instead of GR. I wish vgoodiez had the 3-piece in stock. I would purchase from him if possible.
I wanted to get mine direct from Goo Roo because I wanted to adjust their Logo. The first piece I bought from them was the HD3 and the Logo setup on the glass was a bit much including their address and "Home Defense Series" (which made me laugh because you could really stop an intruder by hitting them with it). I only got their name and the Kangaroo on both stems on my Large Inline as is pictured above.

I also bought direct for the 20% off and free shipping for the 420 sale.

Top Bottom