Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Lobby

Ive got this piece coming from biao.t. Im pretty excited about it and it wasn't super expensive considering what it is.

Screenshot-2022-02-21-155539.jpg

I pulled the trigger on this one. Ive been eyeing this piece for a long time after seeing it on a lot of DHGate stores. I know I could have gotten it cheaper off of DHGate but it would have taken weeks to get here and I dont mind the tradeoff. Hopefully Ill have it by the weekend and it doesnt suck.
You have to let us know how you like it.
BIG SHOUT out to Fire Within Glass (I believe his pieces ended up borderline ok for this forum). I ordered a short straight tube piece on sale. I've sent him messages on Instagram as I see in the past he made Sherlock style bubblers and I've been checking back every now and then to see if he has anymore.

So he reaches out on Instagram and asks how i'm going to use the glass. I say vaping and he wants to know if that includes dabbing. We chat. Then he says I don't think that's the right piece for you and goes and takes a video of the piece (It's packed to send me) and posts it. I see what he is talking about. Cool. So we talk some more and he is getting the joints he needs to make bubblers so he offers to swap in the order. Perfect - I say if there is any cost difference let me know - he shouldn't be out money for doing excellent customer service. He says - it's ok - I want you to be happy with the piece you get. WOWOW.

What an incredible interaction. If you are looking for glass that is a bit more than $100 that's hand made in Las Vegas please check him out. I can't wait to try the new glass.

Is the piece he recommended on their site?

Likun

So I've stumbled across this thing:

Any thoughts? Looks kinda interesting to me. I'd be using only one perc filled with water ofc. Maybe cleaning could be kind of a hassle?

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
The lightest draw will be bubbler styles.

It was similar to this one but shorter. I think I got the last one right now. I like the curved mouthpiece and rounded base. I’m excited.

One other thing - he is ordering more Dewar joints (these are recessed joints) and he will be making more Sherlock style bubblers. I'm excited about this as it is a more traditional height. I hope to get one of those when he has them ready. That's another option coming soon. That model should also be virtually drag free.

madhockeydad

Art is beauty

Any thoughts? Looks kinda interesting to me. I'd be using only one perc filled with water ofc. Maybe cleaning could be kind of a hassle?

Looks like a normal bubbler but I have never seen a perc in the mouthpiece. I’d like to see a function video. I thought having the water in the can promotes diffusion and this seems like it might limit it and may have less cooling. I’d want to see and try this personally before buying just because the design is so different it may be brilliant or not.

Lobby

It was similar to this one but shorter. I think I got the last one right now. I like the curved mouthpiece and rounded base. I’m excited.

One other thing - he is ordering more Dewar joints (these are recessed joints) and he will be making more Sherlock style bubblers. I'm excited about this as it is a more traditional height. I hope to get one of those when he has them ready. That's another option coming soon. That model should also be virtually drag free.
Looks good.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Could be interesting, it actually could be fun to use with two perks for the tetra honestly, just put a little bit of water in each, could be cool cooling, and I would like to use a drop-down adapter with it to help keep it cleaner, so I feel like cleaning is not going to be such a big deal? Give it a shot if it's not too expensive for you and you need something still!

Looks good.

Yeah that's like the one I have, mine was the first of his color versions, the blue one that he made along with the red, first dichro marble I believe as well? I really love it, but honestly the regular perctosuccess bent neck straight tube that I have is even better for my vapes... Need to try with more though, honestly they're both great, really depends on the vapes and such! Excited to see these other sherlocks...

Oh hey back on track with the cheap glass, someone on Reddit found a DHgate alternative to the TAG super slit froth diffuser shower head here, not as many slits, but a bit cheaper...? Ah so check this out @delta hotel not a recycler, but it seems like a solid shower head rig for most vapes?
Screenshot-20220222-223549.png

Also check out this $81 on sale couch potato tater tot baked potato alternative:

Last edited:

PoopMachine

Got this guy today.

Their shipping was amazingly fast. I ordered Monday, it was here today. Came from about 7 states away. Super well packaged, double boxed and styrofoam.

Workmanship and function are spot on. There's a lot going on when you get all the water going.

You can get it cheaper from their website. Heres a link:

Last edited:

checkyourlibido

Got this guy today.

Their shipping was amazingly fast. I ordered Monday, it was here today. Super well packaged, double boxed and styrofoam.

Workmanship and function are spot on. There's a lot going on when you get all the water going.

That looks great! Let us know how cleaning goes.

delta hotel

Could be interesting, it actually could be fun to use with two perks for the tetra honestly, just put a little bit of water in each, could be cool cooling, and I would like to use a drop-down adapter with it to help keep it cleaner, so I feel like cleaning is not going to be such a big deal? Give it a shot if it's not too expensive for you and you need something still!

Yeah that's like the one I have, mine was the first of his color versions, the blue one that he made along with the red, first dichro marble I believe as well? I really love it, but honestly the regular perctosuccess bent neck straight tube that I have is even better for my vapes... Need to try with more though, honestly they're both great, really depends on the vapes and such! Excited to see these other sherlocks...

Oh hey back on track with the cheap glass, someone on Reddit found a DHgate alternative to the TAG super slit froth diffuser shower head here, not as many slits, but a bit cheaper...? Ah so check this out @delta hotel not a recycler, but it seems like a solid shower head rig for most vapes?
Screenshot-20220222-223549.png

Also check out this $81 on sale couch potato tater tot baked potato alternative:
I've got something real similar to the showerhead already, but I always appreciate your finds and shares!
Got this guy today.

Their shipping was amazingly fast. I ordered Monday, it was here today. Came from about 7 states away. Super well packaged, double boxed and styrofoam.

Idk why, it doesn't look like anything I'm usually interested in, but a few times lately some of these like this have caught my attention. There's so much going on with it, but I second that I'm curious on how it works out, good luck!

Lobby

Got this guy today.

How is the draw? Is the flavor good?

PoopMachine

How is the draw? Is the flavor good?
Nice pickup Poop! Would love to see a function video... looks like all those percs would create a lot of restriction, I look forward to seeing it in action!

Its got some chug but its not super picky about water levels. I havent tried it out yet. I will this evening.

Shit Snacks

Hi everyone! Got sent here from another thread and was told to ask about glass, I really just need a solid piece I can use with dynas,anvil, stuff like that. I don't need something super huge but I'm open to it, first time buying glass so I have no clue what to look for

I would say just skim backwards through the thread, see if anything catches your eye, then ask about those in particular? Or then share them in those project threads to see if folks there think they look good for them? I've never used anvil and I'm not much of a Dyna dude so my advice would be more general

Lobby

Hi everyone! Got sent here from another thread and was told to ask about glass, I really just need a solid piece I can use with dynas,anvil, stuff like that. I don't need something super huge but I'm open to it, first time buying glass so I have no clue what to look for
What are you looking for? Flavor, max cooling, willing to wait for a piece to come from China? What size joint do you like, not that important with adaptors.

Shit Snacks

One for flavor and one for cooking would be amazing! I'm willing to wait

Just to get you started I guess:
This style RBR is a great flavor piece, people like to use the larger Biao RBR that has a matrix with Dyna stuff, I think this one is even better with the circ perc and smaller size for more flavor especially with those little portables!
This also works well for flavor with more cooling recycling action...

The shower heads above are a classic standard, try something with a fab egg or swiss holes for more cooling, there are really a ton of options, you just need to browse and see what you like?

PoopMachine

I've got something real similar to the showerhead already, but I always appreciate your finds and shares!

Idk why, it doesn't look like anything I'm usually interested in, but a few times lately some of these like this have caught my attention. There's so much going on with it, but I second that I'm curious on how it works out, good luck!

Mrs P has nicknamed this piece The Mousetrap because theres so much stuff going on.

GoldenBud

This style RBR is a great flavor piece, people like to use the larger Biao RBR that has a matrix with Dyna stuff, I think this one is even better with the circ perc and smaller size for more flavor especially with those little portables!
I am one of them, but lately I start also adding another 14/14 "ashe catcher" so the volume of the bubblers is really big now, I like it, the RBR is great
Worthes every penny IMHO

Shit Snacks

Someone on Reddit just got their order of the DHgate upline bubbler here and says it is even better than the grav one, and it took three weeks it seems to arrive... So I guess I'm going to have to order it! Still curious about Biao hammer version here though...

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
The RBR was available at Greek Glass. They are good friends with Biao and have some of his glass - same price already imported - sorry just checked they are sold out.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Someone on Reddit just got their order of the DHgate upline bubbler here and says it is even better than the grav one, and it took three weeks it seems to arrive... So I guess I'm going to have to order it! Still curious about Biao hammer version here though...

I ordered that “hammer”, a few days ago, after seeing your earlier post. Wish it was a 14mm joint, instead of 10mm. Cheap enough to check out, and try my DV’s, and IQ2. Thanks!

Top Bottom