Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
We call games like this "stoner Legos"
Stoner Legos! Wow! Never heard that but I love it. Patent or copyright it, and you will be a very wealthy person! (lol) Yah, its different than stacking, which is a vertical exercise, whereas "stoner Legos" takes account of all the sceevy looking things hanging off the side, as VapeEscapist ably demonstrates. It requires balance and a high degree of spatial projection. Like I've got 18 to 14 adapter, carbon filter(Grav), ash catcher, various unsymmetrical vapes, etc. hanging off my already multi-perc rig. All in the search for the smoothest and coolest but still most flavorful and stony hits. And I know all too well what happens with a failed or imperfect construction: Bump the table and the whole thing teeters over, maybe falling to the floor, but definitely breaking something, large or small. I now always look for a heavy base when GASing. Stoner Legos!

coolbreeze

Anyone have any specific recommendations? Looking at the VEGA Micro Rig and the Green Star, specifically but I will take all recs. The site is a bit light on details too.
Sure, the graphite Vega Micro is an excellent travel bong for your vong. I also love the little Green Star. It has a really nice, smooth action. It's just a little close to you face for a torch vape, too light for a dropdown, and is shut down by a DV. I usually use it whipped to my DBV or hydrabrick.

Edit: Oh! Try the GreenStar with the torch elev8r!

Edit II: If you happen to come across the other two larger artisan pieces, they're worth checking out as well, especially the Halley's. That's a really useful, decent-sized recycler.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Anyone have any specific recommendations? Looking at the VEGA Micro Rig and the Green Star, specifically but I will take all recs. The site is a bit light on details too.
I would wait to see if anyone gets a refund first,cause you dont wanna be in the situation of the guys that did the Petra pre-orders.Hanu labs cannot use the benefit of the doubt anymore ,that's for sure.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I would wait to see if anyone gets a refund first,cause you dont wanna be in the situation of the guys that did the Petra pre-orders.Hanu labs cannot use the benefit of the doubt anymore ,that's for sure.

For sure for sure, but my credit card would cover me if they don't send me anything, so I feel pretty covered, someone said maybe they will use this to refund and pay their debts but I suppose they could just as likely use it to cut and run!

I'm thinking I would get both many hydro bases, to try why not, and the calyx bubbler, though I'm trying to decide if I should bother with the lynx bubbler as well or not... I've always needed a second hydro foot for my second evolver tube, and I figure why not get the nebula mouthpiece to try with a whip or something I don't know lol that little stash case too for $5 eh?

ontopofclouds

I understand the trepidation regarding the vhxl stuff right now but I am really not worried about them not shipping. the petra stuff is it's own issue at the moment that I hope they say something official about soon, but someone has been managing their website and updating stock every few days so it's not as if the website is entirely dead right now.

I received a hydratube shipment from them within the last 3 weeks so despite the fact the company seems that it has slowly died off in the last few months they have still been shipping and processing orders of existing products the whole time. seeing as they are going out of business a liquidation sale makes perfect sense to clear out the remaining accessories and glassware. as long as you order with a credit card for protection i think it's fairly low risk.

the green star micro rig for $25, the hydra bases for $20, and the crown tree for $50 are good for the price i would say. the whip and adapter pieces are also very cheap and the factory second nebula mouthpiece for $10 is pretty good too

Shit Snacks

Got a DHgate version (with a matrix) on a whim and it's really nice. It's kinda become a go-to on the Hydrabrick because it works well and its modularity is convenient.

Nice, yeah I like that this is a circ perc, but I do already have that in so many different variations especially if I'm getting the calyx, trying to think how useful it really would be to put different mouthpiece on top with lynx for another $32 :lol: Yeah at least that factory second nebula whip mouthpiece, both bases, a foot, and calyx seem reasonable enough to me for some reason though :mental:

Edit: actually if I avoid getting either hydro tube, no calyx and no lynx, then the shipping drops from $20 to only $8 so it feels like $44 for one of these tubes is not so worthwhile for me... Seems fun and useful, but 420edc has calyx too and I have my evolver tubes, probably would not use lynx much really... So yeah just $75 for bases, foot, factory second nebula, and case was not bad at all! :rofl:

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Crown Hydratree for $53, priced in the cart.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

If only it had a bent neck. I hate having to stare at the table just to take a hit, instead of comfortably looking at the screen I'm currently watching.

checkyourlibido

If I could figure out a reasonable way to use it with my Flowerpot shovelhead, I'd do it!

That's nice looking glass.

coolbreeze

If I could figure out a reasonable way to use it with my Flowerpot shovelhead, I'd do it!

That's nice looking glass.
Reasonable, you say? Find an original hydrobrick, whip it to the Herbo flexible, and set the bowl on that. Dumb, expensive, difficult to acquire, and possibly dangerous...but it just might work!

Edit: dang, now I want to do this. Can I borrow your FP for a minute?

Last edited:

delta hotel

I waited too long to try and order that green recycler I always wanted. I got a message from an entirely different seller, but referencing the PO saying that it's not available and they can't ship it, asking if I'd take a similar item. I wasn't really shopping for new glass, just that piece very specifically, so I'm not sure I'm interested in a similar item, but I've asked what's available.

Interestingly enough I haven't gotten a single email for that purchase or the fact that the seller sent me that note 4-5 days ago. I just happened to go check the status and notice it. I'll have to keep an eye out. Bummer about that recycler though.

EDIT: Just noticed they sent a photo of the similar item. While it doesn't look bad, and I don't own a recycler, it doesn't do enough to pull me towards it. I guess I'll just be taking a refund.

Shit Snacks

I waited too long to try and order that green recycler I always wanted. I got a message from an entirely different seller, but referencing the PO saying that it's not available and they can't ship it, asking if I'd take a similar item. I wasn't really shopping for new glass, just that piece very specifically, so I'm not sure I'm interested in a similar item, but I've asked what's available.

Interestingly enough I haven't gotten a single email for that purchase or the fact that the seller sent me that note 4-5 days ago. I just happened to go check the status and notice it. I'll have to keep an eye out. Bummer about that recycler though.

EDIT: Just noticed they sent a photo of the similar item. While it doesn't look bad, and I don't own a recycler, it doesn't do enough to pull me towards it. I guess I'll just be taking a refund.

Damn I'm sorry dude, that is frustrating, I wonder if it is connected to the same reason, GGsmoker now only sells them by 50 instead of individually, perhaps DJsmoke can no longer get them individually either, since they were from the same source?? Annoying that the listing is still there, I hate when they do that... Yeah the one they offered in your photo, is not the same, that one has the klein funnel incycler more standard style which doesn't seem as good to me, but is a standard for herbal recycler I think?? Alternatively, have you seen this one, maybe it will interest you, it seems pretty good except for the slanted joint...

PoopMachine

Ive got this piece coming from biao.t. Im pretty excited about it and it wasn't super expensive considering what it is.

Screenshot-2022-02-21-155539.jpg

I pulled the trigger on this one. Ive been eyeing this piece for a long time after seeing it on a lot of DHGate stores. I know I could have gotten it cheaper off of DHGate but it would have taken weeks to get here and I dont mind the tradeoff. Hopefully Ill have it by the weekend and it doesnt suck.

delta hotel

Damn I'm sorry dude, that is frustrating, I wonder if it is connected to the same reason, GGsmoker now only sells them by 50 instead of individually, perhaps DJsmoke can no longer get them individually either, since they were from the same source?? Annoying that the listing is still there, I hate when they do that... Yeah the one they offered in your photo, is not the same, that one has the klein funnel incycler more standard style which doesn't seem as good to me, but is a standard for herbal recycler I think?? Alternatively, have you seen this one, maybe it will interest you, it seems pretty good except for the slanted joint...
There's a lot going on there. I like the more simple, lab glass mostly. I think about as wild as I get is a little wigwag sometimes. Thanks for sharing though! I'm just gonna have to keep an eye out for a cool green recycler.

Shit Snacks

There's a lot going on there. I like the more simple, lab glass mostly. I think about as wild as I get is a little wigwag sometimes. Thanks for sharing though! I'm just gonna have to keep an eye out for a cool green recycler.

If it is really that color you want, BiaoT does have it like here for example, I don't see the similar style klein recycler in that color, though they do have different style klein and other recycler in that color, he does custom all the time though so you can just message him on Instagram is best I think... Like there is this one:
Screenshot-20220221-141600.png

but it's a bit small maybe? also this green/blue RBR too, and they also have this green/blue version of the big one above at his other storefront... They also have this small ish one there:
Screenshot-20220221-142838.png

The offerings and prices might be slightly different so worth checking both stores, but also yeah just message him on Instagram for a custom if you really want something specific, probably you're best bet? Seems like the choice is something small, or something large, for a recycler from Biao, but maybe he can do a medium size custom, some of his are a bit more medium size maybe?? He can do anything in that color I think...

Also I just noticed this nice little gridded inline clear angled neck rig seems like a good option though not super cheap, I think it is a solid option for a lot of vapes probably! Ahh and apparently Biao has his own version of the upline bubbler in this hammer style:
Screenshot-20220221-141803.png

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
BIG SHOUT out to Fire Within Glass (I believe his pieces ended up borderline ok for this forum). I ordered a short straight tube piece on sale. I've sent him messages on Instagram as I see in the past he made Sherlock style bubblers and I've been checking back every now and then to see if he has anymore.

So he reaches out on Instagram and asks how i'm going to use the glass. I say vaping and he wants to know if that includes dabbing. We chat. Then he says I don't think that's the right piece for you and goes and takes a video of the piece (It's packed to send me) and posts it. I see what he is talking about. Cool. So we talk some more and he is getting the joints he needs to make bubblers so he offers to swap in the order. Perfect - I say if there is any cost difference let me know - he shouldn't be out money for doing excellent customer service. He says - it's ok - I want you to be happy with the piece you get. WOWOW.

What an incredible interaction. If you are looking for glass that is a bit more than $100 that's hand made in Las Vegas please check him out. I can't wait to try the new glass.

PoopMachine

If it is really that color you want, BiaoT does have it like here for example, I don't see the similar style klein recycler in that color, though they do have different style klein and other recycler in that color, he does custom all the time though so you can just message him on Instagram is best I think... Like there is this one:
Screenshot-20220221-141600.png

but it's a bit small maybe? also this green/blue RBR too, and they also have this green/blue version of the big one above at his other storefront... They also have this small ish one there:
Screenshot-20220221-142838.png

The offerings and prices might be slightly different so worth checking both stores, but also yeah just message him on Instagram for a custom if you really want something specific, probably you're best bet? Seems like the choice is something small, or something large, for a recycler from Biao, but maybe he can do a medium size custom, some of his are a bit more medium size maybe?? He can do anything in that color I think...

Also I just noticed this nice little gridded inline clear angled neck rig seems like a good option though not super cheap, I think it is a solid option for a lot of vapes probably! Ahh and apparently Biao has his own version of the upline bubbler in this hammer style

I dont have my biao.t piece yet but their service has been stellar so far. Very good communication and they finished my piece in like 11 days. The picture really doesnt do it justice. Its a weird kind of klein.

Shit Snacks

BIG SHOUT out to Fire Within Glass (I believe his pieces ended up borderline ok for this forum). I ordered a short straight tube piece on sale. I've sent him messages on Instagram as I see in the past he made Sherlock style bubblers and I've been checking back every now and then to see if he has anymore.

So he reaches out on Instagram and asks how i'm going to use the glass. I say vaping and he wants to know if that includes dabbing. We chat. Then he says I don't think that's the right piece for you and goes and takes a video of the piece (It's packed to send me) and posts it. I see what he is talking about. Cool. So we talk some more and he is getting the joints he needs to make bubblers so he offers to swap in the order. Perfect - I say if there is any cost difference let me know - he shouldn't be out money for doing excellent customer service. He says - it's ok - I want you to be happy with the piece you get. WOWOW.

What an incredible interaction. If you are looking for glass that is a bit more than $100 that's hand made in Las Vegas please check him out. I can't wait to try the new glass.

Yeah he is awesome, I sent him videos using the pieces I bought, he feels like they don't function 100% with portable vapes, hopefully he's going to get some vapes of his own to test properly and design some new glass that is specifically for them! They work well with my cloud connoisseur, as is, but yeah it's an airflow thing so depends on the screens and the vapes... His customer service is great, can't wait to see this piece you got! Very happy with both of mine :cool:

I dont have my biao.t piece yet but their service has been stellar so far. Very good communication and they finished my piece in like 11 days. The picture really doesnt do it justice. Its a weird kind of klein.

Yeah there are a lot of them on his Instagram, with function videos, it is a bong straight tube klein recycler, takes a lot more water and airflow and volume, I don't think I could handle it myself, I struggle enough with his plain tubes, but may be easier...

Top Bottom