Cheap High Quality Bubbler

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Ya'll ready for this

$10.50

The bowl part is very loose in my arizer from being stretched by my turbo stem.

I'm thinking maybe an o-ring or similar might fix this.

$10.50

I found 2 of those 45 degree quartz cup things I see on some of your lab equipment rigs but I don't think I have use for those? I still might grab them Monday if they're still there.

I love the final part of this - totally reflects acquisition syndrome - don't know what it is, don't know if I need it but I'm going to get it. VapeEscapist - I loved that post. Forgive me for laughing.

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha

Unfortunately TRWW J-Hook is too heavy to allow the bubbler to stand.

Looks sweet with a metal kek though and still works well.

Edit:

Apparently I got that hook for this guy I got today. It stands ok half full with a Waterwand in it.

I'll get a new smaller one for the double perc. Half size should be good.

Then there's this shenanigans. I call it, the Kenny G.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Is there a reasonably priced recycler that would work well with a Flowerpot B2?
Haven't tried these but they look typically robust: https://www.thickassglass.com/collections/recyclers-1

I have one sorta like this from Vapexhale and it's big, stable, recycles well, cools/conditions/carries flavor well. This TAG Slime one works out to like $110 I think with the code on the page:

F14q-RC-168T-1652SA-Sd.04.2_1_1200x1200.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Lobby Is there a reasonably priced recycler that would work well with a Flowerpot B2?
Haven't tried these but they look typically robust: https://www.thickassglass.com/collections/recyclers-1

I have one sorta like this from Vapexhale and it's big, stable, recycles well, cools/conditions/carries flavor well. This TAG Slime one works out to like $110 I think with the code on the page:

And the DHgate version for half the price (though perc not as nice):
PXL-20220105-233302635.jpg

Also highly recommend this one:
PXL-20210927-051039841.jpg

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I've had a few of the tag inline recyclers, not the matrix perc from DHG.

Loved my first one, my second one does not fire as well, not all the percs fire, but is still good function. They are great at cooling without adding much percolation- perfect for retaining flavor.

Lobby

That is a nice looking piece.
And the DHgate version for half the price (though perc not as nice):
PXL-20220105-233302635.jpg

Also highly recommend this one:
PXL-20210927-051039841.jpg
I like the one with the black. My wife hates the green one. She is already giving me the evil eye for looking at new glass. She understands that it is hard to find the right thing when you don’t really know what you are looking for.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I like that TAG recycler. Too bad about the price. I would prefer that inline perc over the barrel perc but neither are in my future. If the TAG one were priced more like the DHGate one, maybe. The trick with recyclers is having enough air flow to work well with vapes rather than smoking bowls. The more restricted air flow of a vape can be a problem for some of them, tho less so for the TM and Z (and Lotus).

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The $160 for the TAG recycler is with 27% off. Still way out of my price range or the expected range of this thread...

Squidgie the Green Octopus is a densifier exaggerator. Gives the TAG reverse a run for it's money in smoothness and condenses beautifully every time, effortlessly.

Ash catchers on J-Hooks are a great combo...
Honey-AC-and-hook-Small.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I like that TAG recycler. Too bad about the price. I would prefer that inline perc over the barrel perc but neither are in my future. If the TAG one were priced more like the DHGate one, maybe. The trick with recyclers is having enough air flow to work well with vapes rather than smoking bowls. The more restricted air flow of a vape can be a problem for some of them, tho less so for the TM and Z (and Lotus).

IMO that's not really the case actually, with a recycler, it's even easier, with the black one it takes a bit of inhale chug to get it going at first, but once it is it is a smooth pull, you don't really have to worry about any restriction in the vape, also recyclers are more so designed for dabs not for smoking, similar wide open flow but a bit different, the two recyclers I mentioned are specifically good with herbal vapes. The fire within glass bubbler I got, there the airflow is a real thing, depends on the vape and how clean the screen is how well it will function...

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I have tried my recycler with a herb vape but it is too restrictive and was not nice...it is great for dabs though. :2c:

Yeah for what its worth I actually now use that one for dabs too, the green one is the one I prefer for herbs (really really wish it was purple instead or clear), so yeah maybe I don't know what I'm talking about entirely, my word is far from fact, some people here need to stop calling me a glass expert lol but I'll say that fountain perc incycler klein style do tend to work well with most herb vapes?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Never buy TAG at full price. They have sales at least a few times a year.
Prices have gone up slightly, but I believe I paid $80 for my first one and $120 for the second.
The one TAG piece I do have I just picked up a couple weeks ago, the 9" Donut, and that was on sale for about $87 delivered. That is pretty much my upper limit, but I broke it for the HD3 from Goo Roo. Glad to have that back in action.

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha

So if it weren't apparent yet, I've hit the main vein of cheap china glass.

Got this blue sister piece to Squidgie the Green Octopus for $3.50 and 2 45 degree quartz bangers for $3.50 as well.

Once I get my personal fill of the stuff I think I'm going to start bundling percs and rigs and selling them cheap on eBay.

Edit:

It takes 2 to make a thing go ri-ight.

The second catcher makes this stand quite solidly.

Edit 2:

Those 2 percs and that hook are so well balanced it's like they're made for each other.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
But it is a very nice piece and I am happy with it. A little heavy, as I tend to hand hold glass, but it works well and has the flexibility I like to choose mouthpiece stems. I haven't used a whip in a long time and may try it out again with this piece.

Top Bottom