• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It gets really wide.

Oh cool! So it's more like mine, the photo at brothers with glass was just completely off lol also wow the whole piece is also bigger than I imagined... I hope mine come soon!

Yea, I've considered that but I switch services a lot and others come and go. I like the idea of the photos being stored here for posterity but it's a pain in the ass to find a size that doesn't throw back a vague error message because it's too big. Frustrating from the PC, not even worth it from the phone.

Oh well imgbb uploads have remained for me, unlike tinypic and imgur was a problem when we got blocked but all good now... Yeah I don't know like I said it just used the websites, no apps or accounts, but yeah I am pretty basic just whatever photos the phone is taking lol as long as there is a photo at all I am thankful I guess?...

So I appreciate your effort for these nice photos, that little rig next to the orange in the other photo is also quite nice looking and unique! Angled down stem, bent mp

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Congrats, looks sweet with the colored base and fancy mouthpiece!

I do have a question tho, is this supposed to be the same size as their regular 3-piece...? I ask cuz if the downstem used is the same (8 3/8") the gap from the perc to the bottom is considerably more than mine:
AF8B5EF2-DBCD-414A-9C30-EC696D5F5821.jpeg
As well with this piece, I actually like it quite a bit and it looks like a lot of fun:
I kinda bought a ridiculous thing. Voov Lit hookah on Amazon. I saw dual outputs and something inside compelled me to purchase.

View attachment 13024

Now, that's my mods, and my plans. Now to just convince wifey to do a tandem video with me lol....

For now:

It is wild, man. Wild. 😳
But if it were mine, I'd def consider getting a much longer custom 9-hole perc downstem from Goo Roo made...

Nice Amazon find and thanks for the function vid....!

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Definitely seen some good purples
What did you put in the DHGate search to find this,
1631617661017.png
I used 'Peak glass' and that gave me about 300 matches but the above has no mention of Puffco Peak except in the Questions and reviews...did you just stumble across it while window shopping?
I had already found a couple of nice purple units (my first foray into coloured glass if I get one) but they were not exactly cheap, I could get 2 plus change with the ones you listed.
1631618142889.png

SixStringToker

Naked member
I'd def consider getting a much longer custom 9-hole perc downstem from Goo Roo made...
I messaged them. I'm going to message Brothers with Glass, too. From looking at other photos online, it sure looks like there's a mismatch between the pieces and it's definitely a different 3-piece than what was listed. It's taller with a different mouthpiece.

The stem may actually be the same. :D

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Roo 3 pieces come in 29\19 the HD 3 piece and 19\14 the regular 3 piece regards downstems.
👌🏿
Yes, but I was under the impression these 3-pieces with the colored bases and mp are using the reg non-HD 50mm tubing and not the 65mm....? It looks like this is the case from the pics and it also looks like they are using the same downstem which means the colored pieces must be taller, no...?

3-piece:
s320602492962714128_p13_i5_w2560.jpeg

HD 3-piece:
s320602492962714128_p101_i2_w2560.jpeg

Your intake joint is 14mm, correct, @SixStringToker?

Edit: from Goo Roo:

"3 piece bubbler with removable mouthpiece
$120.00
This bubbler is made on 50 mm heavy walled tubing and comes with an in-house diffused 9-hole double ground bushing down stem, comes with a 14 male bowl piece. Mouthpiece fits on a 19 mm fitting. All parts are removable for easier cleaning.
Height of body 10" with mouth piece 17-18""

The height of my "body", from the bottom edge of the base to the top edge of the installed downstem is 9.5"... to the top of the (replacement :rolleyes::dog:) mouthpiece it's 15.25"...

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Yes, but I was under the impression these 3-pieces with the colored bases and mp are using the reg non-HD 50mm tubing and not the 65mm....? It looks like this is the case from the pics and it also looks like they are using the same downstem which means the colored pieces must be taller, no...?

3-piece:
s320602492962714128_p13_i5_w2560.jpeg

HD 3-piece:
s320602492962714128_p101_i2_w2560.jpeg

Your intake joint is 14mm, correct, @SixStringToker?
Checkity check the colored ones are not the HD pieces?
I just wanted the two holes the same size at 19mm as its easier to neck it down than it is to choke it up.
😂

Shit Snacks

What did you put in the DHGate search to find this,
I used 'Peak glass' and that gave me about 300 matches but the above has no mention of Puffco Peak except in the Questions and reviews...did you just stumble across it while window shopping?
I had already found a couple of nice purple units (my first foray into coloured glass if I get one) but they were not exactly cheap, I could get 2 plus change with the ones you listed.

Oh I did not search at all, I was just looking at the recommended items on the page listing you shared and then went from there, checking recommended items from other page listings for similar products, or checking sellers stores as well... I think I did search, to find the ones that I found, to use with the core e-rig instead, that was a tough one because most of the recyclers had the tube on the opposite side for the peak, so those are bookmarked with the core in case I get it someday lol

That purple one you linked is really nice, yeah expensive, pretty typical for those, I did see that Biao had a really nice one that was purple with pink, available at discount, it was like $65 I think? They post on their Instagram almost daily discounted items with the DH gate links (you can also just watch their store for when these new discounted items are posted) because yeah to get a good quality, in a good color, for this type of piece it is a bit pricier unfortunately...

Yeah that link for the ball rig one is like one of a kind, it does not show other options like it when you search through recommendations, there is also a really nice double chamber recycler I saw but it was only available buying 200 pieces LOL

Congrats, looks sweet with the colored base and fancy mouthpiece!

I do have a question tho, is this supposed to be the same size as their regular 3-piece...? I ask cuz if the downstem used is the same (8 3/8") the gap from the perc to the bottom is considerably more than mine:
View attachment 13051
As well with this piece, I actually like it quite a bit and it looks like a lot of fun:

But if it were mine, I'd def consider getting a much longer custom 9-hole perc downstem from Goo Roo made...

Yeah that's what I mentioned too, that down stem sits pretty high, definitely different looking than the one I ordered and the previous batch of them, and different from the photo on the website... You got a nice pretty bent mouthpiece with yours btw!

I messaged them. I'm going to message Brothers with Glass, too. From looking at other photos online, it sure looks like there's a mismatch between the pieces and it's definitely a different 3-piece than what was listed. It's taller with a different mouthpiece.

The stem may actually be the same. :D

I don't remember the height measurements they listed, but absolutely the stem in the original photo from BwG looks like it came all the way to the bottom, I posted it in here, stark contrast to the one that arrived for you, easily misrepresented or just a totally different item... And yeah they did not have the orange mouthpiece at all, it was like a regular mouthpiece?

Checkity check the colored ones are not the HD pieces?
I just wanted the two holes the same size at 19mm as its easier to neck it down than it is to choke it up.
😂

Haha yeah I think they would have mentioned it if they were HD3, and they would have been much more money as a result! The one from BwG may have been larger than the standard ones I ordered from though? I guess mine is not delivering today, damn, now I'm antsy so I emailed them for an actual tracking number :lol:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Hi Mate,

Where did you acquire the straight fab from? Looking for a quality thick piece like this shipped to Aus that won't break the bank.

Cheers

I think he got it from back when CCG sold them on DHgate, nowhere to get them now on DHgate (this place has a short one, well out of stock now too, but normally they have it, they also have a tall gooseneck fol perc without the egg)... So I'm not sure about shipping to Australia... If you skim through the past few pages though, there were a few other websites carrying these that have been posted, however I'm not sure if they can ship to you unfortunately... CaliBear is where I got mine recently, in milk blue 18mm female, a little pricey but nice quality and a pretty useful piece for me (right now with Halo)

LesPlenty

Company Rep

ThirdEyeHigh

Cheers dude, I'm looking for something just for vaping flower, I have always been interested in something that has a swiss perc just to have. I can see those straight fabs have an airy and open draw restriction.

I looked at the Calibear Fabs - 20 USD shipping from there which could be an option. I'm just tossing up whether to sell my Sovereignty 50x5 to fund some VAS.

Shit Snacks

That purple one you linked is really nice, yeah expensive, pretty typical for those, I did see that Biao had a really nice one that was purple with pink, available at discount, it was like $65 I think? They post on their Instagram almost daily discounted items with the DH gate links (you can also just watch their store for when these new discounted items are posted) because yeah to get a good quality, in a good color, for this type of piece it is a bit pricier unfortunately...

@LesPlenty this what's the one I was talking about, would have been perfect for you, sucks that you missed that on the discount pricing! I don't know if they'll have one like it again, but you can watch BiaoT Instagram?

Cheers dude, I'm looking for something just for vaping flower, I have always been interested in something that has a swiss perc just to have. I can see those straight fabs have an airy and open draw restriction.

So I think there's actually a difference between swiss perc and fab egg, though I've definitely seen them both used interchangeably, I think the swiss could possibly be larger holes running through the glass, the egg has a solid glass thing in the center connected to similar smaller holes... And regarding draw restriction it really depends on the piece, for one thing you want to make sure the mouthpiece is good, on mine it is too small narrow really restrictive... Also these ones in particular have the flower of life perc beneath the straight fab egg, that was a big draw for me with mine, but there's a wide variety of other ones, smaller ones and large ones with other percs on DHgate... I'm not sure what the best search term to use is, but if you can handle skimming backwards through this thread, it would be a time commitment, just like scrolling through DHgate lol

I looked at the Calibear Fabs - 20 USD shipping from there which could be an option. I'm just tossing up whether to sell my Sovereignty 50x5 to fund some VAS.

If you go for CaliBear, they do sales, I had just missed the 20% off for 710 July 10th and was able to get an extension code to use it the next day with the discount, I imagine they'll do another sale for whatever the next holiday is (Black Friday if not Halloween maybe??)

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I can see those straight fabs have an airy and open draw restriction.
I only use mine for dabs, way too restrictive for flower vaping (most restrictive bong I own...same as stated below, chokepoint for sure!
on mine it is too small narrow really restrictive.
I use this rattle can the most with herb vapes as I kick back in a recliner, the gooseneck version is for tabletop use,
1631710437146.png

Oadslug

That's my new Zog. The thing is niiiiice. I love that I have a clear view of the reservoir when I pull on it so that I can clearly see my vapor and react quickly to maintain the density that I want.
Love this Zog! Beautiful. Is that the 75mm 8.5” or 110mm 10.5”? How do you like the volume? I recently got a HS Riggler and love it (super thick, quality glass), but finding it a bit small (50mm can) — just doesn’t have enough volume to build up any vapor.

Last edited:

delicatebunting

Two new pieces came in today - left and right:

zBr6uVG.jpg

I think both stores use the same drop-shipper. USPS says origin out of Grand Prairie, TX, but both had return addresses in Jamaica, Queens. Got here in a little more than a week.

I don't understand the function of the left one. Just pouring the water out is a process. The mouthpiece has a chip in it, so I'm hoping to just get a refund instead of a new shipment.

One on the right is fine, but far from my favorite piece. 0/2

Pulled out my Mega Globe from the back of the shelf and forgot how much I generally enjoy it. I know people aren't the biggest fans of matrix percs, but I've never minded them.

Shit Snacks

Two new pieces came in today - left and right:

zBr6uVG.jpg

I think both stores use the same drop-shipper. USPS says origin out of Grand Prairie, TX, but both had return addresses in Jamaica, Queens. Got here in a little more than a week.

Nice! The one on the right is the same one I got from DGCglass in milk blue (you went with the white color? that was my second choice, dig it!)

Yeah so I pretty much exclusively use it as a dry hit spiked tube, the two downward facing slits of the little inline perc really restrict through water, it would be cool if someone could modify by poking three holes in the top of the perk around that tall colored piece in the middle, would really improve the function I think! The other unfortunate problem with the piece is the straight mouthpiece, it would be so awesome if it was just at an angle instead...

It's always a problem with the mouthpieces, too wide, too flared, not flared enough, too narrow, too tall too small, never ending battle!

I don't understand the function of the left one. Just pouring the water out is a process. The mouthpiece has a chip in it, so I'm hoping to just get a refund instead of a new shipment.

Haha yeah I'm surprised you ordered that one though, just looking at it, it makes no sense, and it is everywhere, saw it mocked on Reddit too, hopefully you will get your money back for it!

No GooRoo delivery today :( no tracking

delicatebunting

The other unfortunate problem with the piece is the straight mouthpiece, it would be so awesome if it was just at an angle instead...

Yeah, I could feel the heat coming off the VROD with the straight mouthpiece. I agree that I wish it was angled/curved away.

Haha yeah I'm surprised you ordered that one though, just looking at it, it makes no sense, and it is everywhere, saw it mocked on Reddit too, hopefully you will get your money back for it!

I was intrigued. I got got :(

Shit Snacks

Yeah, I could feel the heat coming off the VROD with the straight mouthpiece. I agree that I wish it was angled/curved away.

Oh I highly recommend getting a good drop down adapter too at least to help get that thing out of your face while you're hitting it!

Lesson is always check with the experts here before buying any intriguing glass :tup:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I know people aren't the biggest fans of matrix percs, but I've never minded them.
I like the Matrix percs, great diffusion if that is what you are after. :2c:
that shit still looks great on the shelf.
Cruel...just cruel...I would add that it would make a nice Lava lamp...never heard a good report on the 'Pig/barrel' recycler.

Top Bottom