Cheap High Quality Bubbler

SixStringToker

Naked member
Haha I was hoping someone would fess up, since it was you I'll let it slide, I know you will do some good posts with it here! Were you able to get that 12% off as well??
I saw your post early this morning and wanted to pull the trigger, but thought that might be a dick move, so I waited 'til after work to see if it was still listed... then pounced. :D

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
And now with the 12% off I am still considering if this steamroller is at all practical to use with my vapes for like $38 ... Thoughts @mephisto?? (Edit: he says it is pretty great for vapman at least...)

I saw your post early this morning and wanted to pull the trigger, but thought that might be a dick move, so I waited 'til after work to see if it was still listed... then pounced. :D

You are a true blue good dude! We must be on opposite coasts too, so even kinder of you as that buffer would have allowed me to grab it, had I checked my email and realized I had the steeper discount lol You earned this one though, with the thoughtful etiquette, timing, and paying full price, can't wait to hear how it is and see it with your gear!! :tup:

Last edited:

El Rawn Hubbard

Shit Snacks

After emailing GooRoo I got antsy and called, they were actually going to reply to me later or tomorrow so they are on top of things and super nice too! I did find out they are all out of those orange three piece bubblers in the store now as well (there may be one left in yellow...) however more are being made so I'm totally snagging one too!!

Glad I didn't buy any of those bongs :rofl:

@Bologna heady horned nectar collector...

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
That's a female joint before it's formed into a finished piece. Here's an example:

I’ve seen websites describing a dewar joint in BOTH ways. One is as you show, the other as I stated an additional joint added for stability. What is the end all proper definition.... I don’t know, and really care that much. The rig I posted about has a recessed 14mm joint, and has an added piece of glass connecting to the MP tube, call it whatever... as long as it works for me. I should have it Tuesday, never dealt with Brothers With Glass before, but they got the order out in less then 24 hours, far, far better then most these days.

xer0

How the performance on the spline rig?
It appears wider can than the Bear Mountain version and am curious how it affects performance or if it changes where you place the waterline.
Soon as I get it I will let you know.

I also noticed how the can is bigger and expect that it will require a higher fill level than the official Bear Mountain Studio pieces. Also can't tell from the pics how well it will function as far as the vortex goes. Lots of questions with this one but for $32 its worth taking the shot IMO.

Shit Snacks

Yeah it's definitely going to be different, but in hopefully a great way! I saw a crazy RBR on @510MOD's Instagram being used with his gear, it had double vortex and three of those ring perc things that are not actually in the one you ordered, as you had said.

Meanwhile I've been watching BiaoT Instagram for a discount color RBR eventually, but I seem to have stumbled upon this very unique one at quite a reasonable price with coupon codes (wish I would have found it before when there were broad DHgate coupons in August not realizing they were expiring so soon lol) Anyway it's hard enough to find a blue one particularly at a reasonable price and this one has some interesting etched glass and it seems like it actually does not have the matrix perc! It is a slitted circ perc?
Screenshot-20210904-143208.png

It is the smaller kind though, under 7 inches tall mouthpiece, under 3 inches wide base...

Also fuck again because these are very appealing to me with the aquatic theme and $73 after coupon, although I don't know which color I would get:
Screenshot-20210904-145342.png

Milk blue matches my FOL straight fab and that thick spiked tube, but maybe that is more reason to get one of the clear blue or purple? (thinking that, but too subtle??)

Also damn this rainbow taurus incycler looks nice, it has the perk fountain head style slits facing up instead of the aquatic rig above where they face down shower head style (although it is also available a little cheaper here and they say you can request it the old showerhead way slits facing down for this one as well... Also seems there is a cheaper darker version here?)
Screenshot-20210904-145635.png

Well, if I got the RBR, with the aquatic rig, and a cheaper rainbow Taurus, it would hit a large discount and in the end come to a total of $253, which is a lot on its own but for 3 nice expensive rigs like this (separately 256) ugh no no yes no no :disgust::nod::disgust::nod::disgust::lol::mental:

Last edited:

SixStringToker

Naked member
Here's a nice little rig with a simple 3-hole perc; 'probably a great flavor chaser.

Shit Snacks

Well in a sudden twist, this large inline rig became available discounted from BiaoT on Instagram so I actually had to snatch it up, it is 16 inches tall with a wide bent mouthpiece, gridded (slits with glass dots in them to turn it into a holey perc kind of like the gooroo) inline perc... I felt like it was worth it, maybe more comfortable to use for me than the 16-inch spiked bong tube with its huge straight mouthpiece... Here is video and DH link for just under $80, but now they are all gone at that price, funny after agonizing over which color aquatic rig to order, I ended up with another biao piece ordered now, also because they had just shipped my blue saki bottle!

Screenshot-20210906-140844.png

I still think I want to order the aquatic rig as well, it's only 10 inches tall, more like my inline honeycomb size (that's 9.5 in) I think same height as the green fountain recycler actually, but it has shower head perc slightly different than what I have, though should be simple function and yeah medium size? Mostly it is a beauty play because I like the colors, the color seaweed and the fish in the perc... I think I decided to get the blue one, even though I might like the color seaweed of the purple one more, I like the yellow fish in the blue too! So just a matter of time??

Screenshot-20210905-133648.png

Screenshot-20210905-024408.png

Screenshot-20210905-033547.png

Still contemplating that BwG steamroller, just not sure if it's going to be useful to me at all, and maybe easier to avoid now that I grabbed this big biao tube unexpectedly...

And I am not going to get this, although it is very cheap and there are other listings of it from the same seller even cheaper for some reason, but it has good review and it's kind of cool with the opaque white and purple, for the price... In case anyone is interested!
Screenshot-20210906-122910.png

Oh also found a cheaper male tentacle rig here though it doesn't look quite as nice as the one I ordered here (that one has still not shipped, I guess there were none made when I ordered and it's taken so long, their shop is back up, but they keep telling me to be patient without explanation... I still would like this rainbow thing ordered with it to use with my FW7 though damnit lol) but I am close to wanting to cancel that order and maybe order this tentacle rig that has pink instead of orange base like the two others, and quality looks to be in between the two?

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Niiiice, fucked up good! Actually surprised you did not already have one though lol

Yeah I'm definitely still getting the regular smaller 3 piece in orange when available!
Started as the whip unit but they said only available in 14mm joints so I went 3 piece.
I nave giant sticky lips and sometimes mouthpieces get stuck to them and pull out and fall on the floor.........one of the downsides to being so sexy.
😁

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I fucked up and ordered the roo HD 3 piece and a custom duff jar from elev8,Mrs.arb is gonna dig that.
🤘🏿

Did you get one of them colored frit bubbly's?

I admit I was oogling over them in the background here, looks like a fun little driver, and I like the non flared non "trumpet" mouthpiece for a change, kind wanted to ask em about doing a donut mouthpiece 😁

Shit Snacks

Did you get one of them colored frit bubbly's?

I admit I was oogling over them in the background here, looks like a fun little driver, and I like the non flared non "trumpet" mouthpiece for a change, kind wanted to ask em about doing a donut mouthpiece 😁

No he got the HD3, but yeah those are what I'm talking about, they are all out of them, except there was one yellow one left in the shop, and @SixStringToker bought the one that brothers with glass had... They are going to tell me when they have more again, they are being made now ish, I emailed and spoke to them on the phone so just waiting for their reply email for more details and I will share here! Donut mp would be cool, but I liked those ones as is, probably would like one as bent as possible is all... :tup:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Well in a sudden twist, this large inline rig became available discounted from BiaoT on Instagram so I actually had to snatch it up, it is 16 inches tall with a wide bent mouthpiece, gridded (slits with glass dots in them to turn it into a holey perc kind of like the gooroo) inline perc... I felt like it was worth it, maybe more comfortable to use for me than the 16-inch spiked bong tube with its huge straight mouthpiece... Here is video and DH link for just under $80, but now they are all gone at that price, funny after agonizing over which color aquatic rig to order, I ended up with another biao piece ordered now, also because they had just shipped my blue saki bottle!

Screenshot-20210906-140844.png

I still think I want to order the aquatic rig as well, it's only 10 inches tall, more like my inline honeycomb size (that's 9.5 in) I think same height as the green fountain recycler actually, but it has shower head perc slightly different than what I have, though should be simple function and yeah medium size? Mostly it is a beauty play because I like the colors, the color seaweed and the fish in the perc... I think I decided to get the blue one, even though I might like the color seaweed of the purple one more, I like the yellow fish in the blue too! So just a matter of time??

Screenshot-20210905-133648.png

Screenshot-20210905-024408.png

Screenshot-20210905-033547.png

Still contemplating that BwG steamroller, just not sure if it's going to be useful to me at all, and maybe easier to avoid now that I grabbed this big biao tube unexpectedly...

And I am not going to get this, although it is very cheap and there are other listings of it from the same seller even cheaper for some reason, but it has good review and it's kind of cool with the opaque white and purple, for the price... In case anyone is interested!
Screenshot-20210906-122910.png

Oh also found a cheaper male tentacle rig here though it doesn't look quite as nice as the one I ordered here (that one has still not shipped, I guess there were none made when I ordered and it's taken so long, their shop is back up, but they keep telling me to be patient without explanation... I still would like this rainbow thing ordered with it to use with my FW7 though damnit lol) but I am close to wanting to cancel that order and maybe order this tentacle rig that has pink instead of orange base like the two others, and quality looks to be in between the two?
I think you can remove the Goo Roo Large Inline from your wishlist now. That big guy looks like a very reasonable facsimile for just under the 30% sale price from 4/20. Perc function looks great in the IG clip too. Is it 14mm again though?

Shit Snacks

I think you can remove the Goo Roo Large Inline from your wishlist now. That big guy looks like a very reasonable facsimile for just under the 30% sale price from 4/20. Perc function looks great in the IG clip too. Is it 14mm again though?

Yep, that was part of my research before biting the bullet on the biao tube! The price (30% off actually makes large inline like $75 though) and it is decently larger than the gooroo, despite the different ish perc... I'll get some GooRoo holey perc in downstem style at least with that orange 3 piece...

And the Biao bent tube seems to be 18.8mm actually given the size, looking at the photos, but it was not written anywhere what the size was, so it will be a surprise when it arrives (already shipped) though I do expect 18 female, I'll be fine with whatever!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
My C2 rig came in 2 days from Brothers With Glass. Well wrapped. 5mm thick German Schott glass SUPER CLEAR, bottom is heavy, very stable. Black logo doesn’t bother me, more subtle then their past 2 old logos. Best glass rig I own at this point. Ratchet perc is awesome, deserves all the great reviews. 50mm can is perfect size for me, can easily clear 10-12 second draws, nice and compact for hand hold. All my devices fit on the top 14mm joint, except the DDcup, so I bought the C2 DropDown $38.00, directly from Custom Creations site, also very nice, all CLEAR glass, no ground joints on DD. As of now, happy to use in place of all my other glass. Overall opinion, very high quality for price point.

F0B4239C-3902-4F07-B6FC-848665FF8296.jpeg

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I really like that drop, looks real thick and like it kicks whatever your using pretty far out from the rig. It's pretty unique having a unfrosted joint, been a while since I've seen one of those on something that isn't a actual piece.

Shit Snacks

Agreed the piece is very nice too (that mouthpiece support is awesome) however that drop-down is really something special, so perfect and thick and not frosted!!

Meanwhile check out this nice looking little heady rainbow inline rig:
Screenshot-20210907-143727.png

Like $93 with coupon right now...

This store also has that RBR with the blue base/mp and wave etched glass, a couple dollars cheaper, among other things (slightly cheaper rainbow taurus too)

Top Bottom