Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Has anyone seen a good alternative to this?

It seems to tick a few boxes, except that I dislike logos and colour. Appearances aside, it's unfortunately not an option because Dabbing Warehouse also can't/won't ship to me.
That's a shame cause it looks like a good little rig. I like removable stems/mouthpiece for ease of cleaning..... Logos not so keen on but can live with if the function is good....

Chicken No Name,
Reactions: ezpz

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
A Simple Green soak may get that RooGoo paint off, but be careful as I have been told Simple Green can etch some glass (I have not had the problem myself)
Even if Simple Green does strip it, I'm worried there would still be a frosted, baked-in mark left in place of the paint... It isn't too obnoxious as far as labeling goes... we'll see... thanks!

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Just to be clear, it's the multi piece bubbler that I linked to in #28,021 (not the micro).

Ha, sorry! (I'll blame the live diamonds...:smug:) I suppose the cheapo bubbler kit will eventually get the same treatment when I get around to it... maybe try the Simple Green method first... But yeah, I guess it really doesnt matter much to you either way though, huh...? Again, sorry about that...

Therapy

I'm with you on logos and scraped the color off with an exacto, per usual... now there's only a faintly visible "witness" logo :tup:
View attachment 7935
I can live with it for $15, mostly cuz it's really more of utilitarian workhorse and realistically has a pretty limited lifespan... Shame they won't ship to you, it actually does a pretty good job.

Don't think I'm going to do that to the Goo Roo.

Here it is without any logos.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
How do you like that GooRoo 3 piece? Thats not the "HD" one is it?

On the fence between their HD 3 piece and the large inline they offer
Yeah, it's the piece I linked, the smaller (than the HD) 3-piece... I like it quite a bit! What I like most about it is that it's stable, heavy and well made (of course) but not fancy either, as I usually prefer unadorned, "scientific" type glass. I also like having it as attachments to use with other pieces... which is really the only thing that bothers me a little is that the mouthpiece stands so high (with the tall can) that I really have to sit up to it at desk height (I'm 6') and you're looking kind of straight down on it, so you can't really see the whole can fill... but otherwise, you can throw anything on it or at it, and it steadily/happily takes it and provides. Def more of "chugger", the more water you put in... For what I paid, I think it perfectly fits the thread topic (if you add "US Made"... :tup:).

However, I definitely recommend directing any other Goo Roo questions to our resident Goo Roo guru, @arb.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Yeah, it's the piece I linked, the smaller (than the HD) 3-piece... I like it quite a bit! What I like most about it is that it's stable, heavy and well made (of course) but not fancy either, as I usually prefer unadorned, "scientific" type glass. I also like having it as attachments to use with other pieces... which is really the only thing that bothers me a little is that the mouthpiece stands so high (with the tall can) that I really have to sit up to it at desk height (I'm 6') and you're looking kind of straight down on it, so you can't really see the whole can fill... but otherwise, you can throw anything on it or at it, and it steadily/happily takes it and provides. Def more of "chugger", the more water you put in... For what I paid, I think it perfectly fits the thread topic (if you add "US Made"... :tup:).

However, I definitely recommend directing any other Goo Roo questions to our resident Goo Roo guru, @arb.

Thanks for the info!

I'm not a heady glass guy myself and prefer the scientific style. I emailed gooroo already the other day with some questions, including getting one without a logo, which they have no problem with. Makes me happy.

raw710

Hello FC-Community!

Can someone please recommend me a good bubbler in the EU for less than 50€?

raw710,

SnidelyWhiplash

Just ordered this for use with my Omnivong:

rBVaR1vb7EWAT-5rAAKEaeMx274197.jpg

I've also been eyeballing this one:

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Hello FC-Community!

Can someone please recommend me a good bubbler in the EU for less than 50€?
Hello.
Firstly, what are you vaping? What device to vape are you using....? More info is required to help.....

Can I suggest you read through this section as there are many very tempting examples.
Dhgate has a wide range of cheapish glass although prices have been increasing over the last year or so... You also have a 3 to 4 weeks wait. But you will find stuff for less that e50.

Closer to home you will just have to hit the EU sites and have a look but your price point will be more challenging. But there is plenty about.
Perhaps once you have found some examples and you provide more clarity wrt what you want then I expect you will receive more help....

CurryLeafTreehugger

Has anyone seen a good alternative to this?

It seems to tick a few boxes, except that I dislike logos and colour. Appearances aside, it's unfortunately not an option because Dabbing Warehouse also can't/won't ship to me.

A paste made of citric acid (from the grocery in the canning aisle) or cider vinegar soak is very effective at removing most silk-screened logos (aka painted etc) but it still won't touch etching or frosting. At least not real frosting, frosting done with paint splatter will of course come off.

However, if its any comfort, etching and the like costs extra and most companies are way too cheap to pony up for it, especially if its going to be under paint or other surface treatments.

EDIT: PLEASE NOTE: This is a mildly acidic treatment that is safe on GLASS, but not necessarily metal, plastic, or anything non-glass. I am sure there are metals this will cause problems with. If there are other things besides glass that its safe to use this treatment on, I don't know what they are. Just glass is all I know of for sure to be safe.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I asked gooroo about an inline I saw on their IG:
View attachment 8065
This is their small inline. They need to upload their website. Think this could be used either as a dab rig or bubbler for vape. Cost is $78, American made.

That looks like a fantastic daily driver! Can't beat that price with a stick either. Been needing a new daily myself, might have to scoop one up! Maybe they could put the mouthpiece on the other side for a lefty 😁

Cannabiker

I asked gooroo about an inline I saw on their IG:
View attachment 8065
This is their small inline. They need to upload their website. Think this could be used either as a dab rig or bubbler for vape. Cost is $78, American made.
Thank you! I just ordered one. I had been looking at that, but the version on their website has a narrow base that would be very tip prone. This version replaces the original. New glass is as good as a new vape for the VAS.

mixchu69

Thank you! I just ordered one. I had been looking at that, but the version on their website has a narrow base that would be very tip prone. This version replaces the original. New glass is as good as a new vape for the VAS.
They stated they need to update their pictures online. All small inline bubblers have the wider base shown in that picture. Picked one up too

Cannabiker

Ummm I couldn't find it on their website. Not for 70=whatever dollars, at least.
It's under "Water Pipes and Bubblers". The photo is the old version. As @mixchu69 noted, they're shipping the wide base version now.

CurryLeafTreehugger

It's under "Water Pipes and Bubblers". The photo is the old version. As @mixchu69 noted, they're shipping the wide base version now.

OMG, I was totally on the wrong website! I googled Gooroo and went to the page that said "Goo Roo Designs" - and it was NOT goorooglass.com! It was brotherswithglass.

That's what I get for testing my Alpha at max load in the stem with the largest capacity while attempting to drive on the intertoobz.

Note that goorooglass ALSO comes up with "Goo Roo Designs", just not first LOL! Not in my search at any rate.

That website is awful. Hard to navigate. I can't just click on "bubblers" and see bubblers, noooo, I have to know what all the jargon means in order to select specific bongs before I've ever seen them, or else click on every single link trying to figure out what they look like. I don't imagine they get a lot of business from people who don't already know what they want.

Top Bottom