• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I don't really smoke much anymore so spending a lot of money on some glass just doesn't make sense for me so I was thinking about getting a Black Leaf Glass Ball Diffuser Bong, only $28 and I think it would be perfect for vapebonging. Others on FC have said that Black Leaf products are pretty good for the money and at $28 there isn't much to lose. I just don't like that it has a carb (I believe I see one in the pic).

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/onlin...-glass-ball-diffuser-bong.cfm?iProductID=7914

Another idea I had was just buying a Buchner flask (see link) and rigging up some kind of setup. At the moment I am just trying to figure out what kind of stopper to use. I don't want to use rubber, but I also need something that I could stick a glass tube through (perhaps some kind of diffuser). If anyone has any ideas on how to put together a rig like this please share them.

Here is the flask: http://www.amazon.com/Filtering-Fla...=UTF8&coliid=IFT445OT4T0L&colid=3EALIC92AINCU
If you are still looking into this, I know a piece that would work to adapt the Buckner Flask. https://waxmaidstore.com/collections/hot-sale-products/products/waxmaid-traveler-water-bottle-pipe
I have this piece and have used it with a few different pieces of glass, a Spanish porron, a glass Coca-Cola bottle, etc. It's great to keep in the car if you want to build a bong while out.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Anyone using a Grav “small wide base”, also known as the “UFO”?

I’m concerned it might be hard to clear, and heard it’s a bit of a chugger. I don’t want to make the same mistake when I bought the Sneaky Pete large globe, lots of volume/water, hard to clear.

BigJr48

I’m concerned it might be hard to clear, and heard it’s a bit of a chugger. I don’t want to make the same mistake when I bought the Sneaky Pete large globe, lots of volume/water, hard to clear.

what's wrong with the large globe?

BigJr48,
Reactions: arb

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

I've had one of these for some time. Though, it doesn't get much use these days.

Not that there is anything wrong with it, but I'm not a huge fan of hitting my piece while staring straight down at the table most of the time. Most of the time this is fine with a piece like this with a 45 degree downstem because I tilt the whole thing back and hit it like that. However, the way that the perc is designed in this piece only hits best when the whole piece is sitting straight-up.

It is a bit of a "chugger", and it's a great piece. But I don't use it very often for the above reasons. Not that there is anything wrong with it. Lots of people like using straight up pieces like that. It's a beautiful piece after all, and it looks beautiful while in action!

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I'm using this at the moment

I really wanted a removable stem and mouthpiece for cleaning ease. Decided if I can't clean it easily then I'm less interested.

This one ticks that box. Bit of a chugger but I can fill and clear in one lungful.
The mouthpiece puts your face far away from the burn zone and you can see the chamber fill clearly. Have recently ordered a whip attachment.
I'm very pleased and currently my dhgate pieces are boxed for the time being....

Ramahs

I'm using this at the moment

I really wanted a removable stem and mouthpiece for cleaning ease. Decided if I can't clean it easily then I'm less interested.

This one ticks that box. Bit of a chugger but I can fill and clear in one lungful.
The mouthpiece puts your face far away from the burn zone and you can see the chamber fill clearly. Have recently ordered a whip attachment.
I'm very pleased and currently my dhgate pieces are boxed for the time being....

Wow. By the look of the percs on those, I would have never expected them to be chuggers.
I would have thought the function to be on the smoother side of things.

That's interesting.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I've had one of these for some time. Though, it doesn't get much use these days.

Not that there is anything wrong with it, but I'm not a huge fan of hitting my piece while staring straight down at the table most of the time. Most of the time this is fine with a piece like this with a 45 degree downstem because I tilt the whole thing back and hit it like that. However, the way that the perc is designed in this piece only hits best when the whole piece is sitting straight-up.

It is a bit of a "chugger", and it's a great piece. But I don't use it very often for the above reasons. Not that there is anything wrong with it. Lots of people like using straight up pieces like that. It's a beautiful piece after all, and it looks beautiful while in action!

Thanks for the details. It does look COOL, different then most and drew me in......
I don’t own any straight tubes or rigs, for the same reasons. Watched a YouTube video, the designer talking about how he put the diffusion holes on the backside, so when you hold it on a tilt, there is still water, but I’m not sure I’d be hand holding it.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Wow. By the look of the percs on those, I would have never expected them to be chuggers.
I would have thought the function to be on the smoother side of things.

That's interesting.
I only have the open downstem. Have some perc downstems on the way from China.

I did say 'bit of a chugger' and our definitions of 'chugging' may differ. Perhaps I should have said it is more of a chugger' than my other rigs, which all have percs.

Ramahs

I only have the open downstem. Have some perc downstems on the way from China.

I did say 'bit of a chugger' and our definitions of 'chugging' may differ. Perhaps I should have said it is more of a chugger' than my other rigs, which all have percs.

"Chugger" rigs tend to have long simple one or two hole percs, so that they have a long slow chugging sound pattern when operating normally. A single hole downstem is still a perc, it's just one of the simplest of percs.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
"Chugger" rigs tend to have long simple one or two hole percs, so that they have a long slow chugging sound pattern when operating normally. A single hole downstem is still a perc, it's just one of the simplest of percs.
Ok, thanks. My confusion.
The downstem I have is open, hence chugging, and quite noisy, chug chug.... I am buying a multi slit downstem which I'm assuming will reduce the chugging effect.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Will do.
As with most of us, now that I'm happy with my vas (TM, m22 for portable, vrod and dcup for desk) I'm now searching for the 'one' piece of glass.

I'm hoping the ehle is it as I can't keep buying more pieces every time someone posts something nice on this thread.... Arghhhhh....

With the option to change the downstem and mouthpiece hopefully I can play with the options mood depending....

LesPlenty

Company Rep
These do not fit the D0202-d I own,
1620731867924.png
But this might if you are lucky and the planets line up just right,
1620732020174.png
I actually never used my Do20d with a dropdown but I just checked and a 14mm to 18mm Z adapter I have for my recycler fits my Do2od with a 18 to 14 mm adapter in the D020d as it is 18mm so that might be raising thje adapter for clearance.
One of these,
1620732347373.png
Looks neat but someone else may have a better solution, probably not a custom from Oregonglassblower as that would cost more than the bong...but it will be well made and outlast the bong if ever dropped.

BigJr48

Thanks for the details. It does look COOL, different then most and drew me in......
I don’t own any straight tubes or rigs, for the same reasons. Watched a YouTube video, the designer talking about how he put the diffusion holes on the backside, so when you hold it on a tilt, there is still water, but I’m not sure I’d be hand holding it.
Check out idabglass.com

braindamage

Are there any cheap budget China glass companies that can match to the standards you'd see from most US made glass brands? Or are most things still thin, unpolished, and poorly blown?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
What ever happened to CCG? I always thought they were one of the better China glass blowers
I'm not 100% on this, but I'm to understand that CCG only wholesales now and Calibear is their main retailer. I've personally never purchased from either company:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
It seems to tick a few boxes, except that I dislike logos and colour. Appearances aside, it's unfortunately not an option because Dabbing Warehouse also can't/won't ship to me.
I'm with you on logos and scraped the color off with an exacto, per usual... now there's only a faintly visible "witness" logo :tup:
FB7DDA23-32DF-44D7-A14C-3E677A406D59.jpeg
I can live with it for $15, mostly cuz it's really more of utilitarian workhorse and realistically has a pretty limited lifespan... Shame they won't ship to you, it actually does a pretty good job.

Don't think I'm going to do that to the Goo Roo.

Top Bottom