Cheap High Quality Bubbler

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Tempting...
rBVaSFtS5FmAGm82AAkLIJ59MfI905.jpg

bizwaxzion,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I made a similar decision over a year ago, when I let my favorite iHS know that I would not be purchasing any straight-tube pipes of any kind in the future, and that I was standardizing everything to 14mm female joints. I told,them that if they wanted to sell me glass , that was how.

As for how that ended up working, I got my first dab rig last month. 14mm female, twin barrel percs, curved neck. Haven’t used it yet, I expect it to freak out one of my roommates.

And since this is the place for cheap, high-quality glass, the rig I picked is pretty freakin flawless...ALL the joins are beautifully done, couldn’t see them if you didn’t know, the entire thing is massive, it looks 4-5 mm throughout, and the wide flat base must be 7mm or more. It’s from thick-ass glass, and I’m assured that they’re a domestic gateway for high-end Chinese glass. Shipping very quick, very securely packaged.

https://www.thickassglass.com/collections/oil-rigs/products/10-hammer-head-perc-side-car

The only real downside to it is, it’s a big can. I guess this is where I milk it? Just fill the can with vapor, then pull the banger and take it all at once?
This was my first daily driver after switching from bongs to bubblers. Its a great piece for flowers or dabbing IME. It only requires a little water (just over the perc) and it rips huge bubbles so theres not much flavor loss. I really like mine...my better half dropped it and broke the base only but its still running strong. Its a great piece! I am going to have to clean mine up and bring it back into rotation this weekend.

D32320

Noob Saibot
rBVaSVs66JWAdcplAAHj69iqahI545.jpg
I ordered this to replace my trusty mlglass rig, finally cracked the joint since I stopped using my drop down. Been a while since I posted folks! I’m surprised this rig hasn’t been bought more, it’s one of StevenLmz79’s cheapest listings.
https://m.dhgate.com/product/19cm-t...l-rigs-good/402189116.html?invitorid=EjU7jy4a
I finally received my piece from Steven, and used it for a few hours before I noticed it actually has a leak. Seems like the base isn’t sealed correctly with the bottom perc. Such a shame because it truly is a pretty piece.

On a more positive note, I received this as well from yingmin5.
rBVaSluHoIiACKO6AAJxEG663gA905.jpg

This piece is pretty nice for the price, about $21.37.

https://dhgate.com/product/new-small-portable-glass-bong-glass-smoking/415629248.html

One thing to note is that the sizes on both of the rigs are slightly different than described. They are both 14mm, however the YingMin piece is closer to 7.5” or 20cm, not 8”. The Steven piece is closer to 21 cm, not 19cm.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I find they are usually taller than specified as they don`t bother to bend the neck piece very far.:tup:
Popular glass are god sellers, get in touch with them about your problem.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I can`t even upload a picture on DHGate unless I open a dispute, good luck with a video, don`t converse with any seller outside of the DHGate system, scammers might get you and DHGate forbid it too.:tup:

virtualpurple

Has anyone come across a miniature version of the FC-ufo? I really enjoy it but I would be interested in seeing a smaller can version that still stayed a bit wide to keep the stability. Bonus points if there is one with removable perc.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Last edited:

virtualpurple

That piece would be really nice! I'd be in at once.

Up to then, I'll give the EHLE AKW a try next time

63cb9907dab6c8c95c1146ad1e0844a8.jpg

beb431fe54156afaa2b4d95e86ed428e.jpg

633e4906cddaa370f93cab13ab110883.jpg

There also is a whip adapter available. A whip with mps too of course.

H 150mm
W 110 mm
18 f joints

103€

That is exactly the type of setup I want. I think that bubblers with removable percs are infinitely easier to clean! I still would prefer a ufo style piece but this is all the right qualities! But I can’t afford a piece that nice so I'll have to just hope one of our favorite DHgate vendors will arrive at a similar idea.

I use my FC-MOD every day, but use the showerhead in the main body, not the Matrix and I only use the ashcatcher separately with a J-hook. It is still quite stable and is made from thick/heavy glass.
https://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-new-34-5cm-height-glass-bong-with-matrix/255741536.html

raml-glass-34.5cm-tall-glass-bong-matrix-smoking-water-bong-headshow-percolator-ash-catcher-water-pipes-joint-size-18.8mm-pg5036(fc-mod).jpg

@Hogni That EHLE looks very nice, Link to where you buy, please!

Good suggestion! I actually have that piece but my dog knocked it over and my ashcatcher and Jhook met an untimely demise!
You’re right that it is a good piece, but I’d like to see it get even smaller! I would love to find something with a can roughly the size of a beer can or an orbiter.

Sometimes I also feel like the devastator clone has a little too much draw restriction for me, I often feel like I’m trying to drink a thick milkshake through a straw. Love it overall though and that reminds me that it need to replace the ash catcher!

virtualpurple,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@LesPlenty, the same way I use my FC-mod! The Showerhead is much more flavourful and an attached ashcatcher delivers too much percolation.

Sorry guys thought you'd see it cause of the mark on the pics. It's a collab construction between the famous German glass blower factory EHLE and Verdampftnochmal, the biggest German Vape shop. Therefore it's exclusively available at VDNM.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I was so excited when I got my first conversion rig, a knockoff of the illadelph... it was shit. I thought I was going to love the adaptability but it sucked ass no matter what orientation you set it up. I wont buy any more.

img-20141111-144743.jpg

FlyingLow,

Nina

I think that bubblers with removable percs are infinitely easier to clean!
I recently bought this one from DHgate with a removable perc
https://www.dhgate.com/product/dfx-...nfo=1,null,7#cpmfvh-7-5|null:null:r1417961307
I agree that cleaning is much easier but the perc is very fragile and easily damaged, after only a few uses bits have broken off the ends of the pipes, I really like the piece but am a bit paranoid about inhaling unseen glass fragments and I shan't buy any more with removable percs

Grifo

I was so excited when I got my first conversion rig, a knockoff of the illadelph... it was shit. I thought I was going to love the adaptability but it sucked ass no matter what orientation you set it up. I wont buy any more.

img-20141111-144743.jpg
that sucks ive been looking at these too because i want to be able to be able to switch components for dabs and flower.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
It simply had shitty function in both forms.

I LOVE easy to clean pieces with removable down stems, but the conversion rig was just not up to par.

I've never before resold a piece so quickly... I knew after the first session it was a dud novelty purchase (speaking for the illadelph conversion knockoff).

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Sorry, I don't understand you. I've linked the address!?
Sorry @Hogni , my bad, I did not realise that Verdampftnochmal was actually a link:mental:!
I am a computer dim wit most of the time, please bear with me.:tup:
@Nina I have that Sheldon Black knock off and don`t like it, too restrictive and fragile looking. If you want a good modular piece that has thick glass downstems, get a FC-MOD;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-new-34-5cm-height-glass-bong-with-matrix/255741536.html

Last edited:
Top Bottom