Cheap High Quality Bubbler

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Picked up this piece from sunshinestore (in purple) and it arrived in 8 days - signature required (that's a first). Ticks all the boxes for a daily driver with my logs. I've been using Steven's matrix sidecar, but prefer this format.
9-inch-color-bong-pink-bend-neck-smoking.jpg

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Haha - I thought so too, but the actual piece has a red wigwag and the purple is quite a bit lighter than shown. Don't care - function is what matters to me. Sunshine has another listing with green or white accents too for a buck cheaper.

edit: fixed link

Last edited:
bizwaxzion,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Haha - I thought so too, but the actual piece has a red wigwag and the purple is quite a bit lighter than shown. Don't care - function is what matters to me. Sunshine has another listing with green or white accents too for a buck cheaper.

Your link appears to be broken.
Screen_Shot_2018_09_19_at_8_03_12_PM.png

Ramahs,

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
I got to play with one of these little guys this week.
A really nice piece for vaping or dabbing, not really enough volume or diffusion for flower.
Really well made, as CCG pieces usually are, and has a nice looking 3 seed of life perc.
Plus a little flair with the sandblasting.

$47US so not the cheapest for it's size but well worth it IMHO.

https://www.dhgate.com/store/produc...pipes/400548850.html?skuid=350682804415475712

rBVaJFk1BBSAP2d_AAeQWUoCR8Y350.jpg

Alexis

Hey all. Not been arouns here in a while 'cos of Dhgate no longer accepting HSBC. So I have not been in the open market. But buying more glass was not a high priority and also I figured my only way around bank transfer charges was to open a new, separate bank account elsewhere .

I may have tp just switch banks though because I think you need to have enough money gping in each month?

Anyway, I am almost about to begin pressing rosin and I need a dab rig. I have a 710 coil and banger on the way. He banger is 14 mm male so I need a 14 mm female rig, OR a drop down and male rig.

I also will get another banger from dhgate, one used and linked by a top pro rosineer here, which I will use with a torch-tbhs one:
https://m.dhgate.com/product/xl-25mm-opaque-quartz-banger-with-carb-cap/410162353.html

Comes with a carb cap which I also need and is quite cheap, and like I say is used by a top vaporist with the best devices alongside.

So I decided to pay the bank transfer fee for this one purchase. And to my surprise they only offere me "local transfer". Now I have instuctions to visit the local Barclays bank and mske he trsnsfer. No fees! But a visit to town I wonder if I can actually do this online?

I will contact them and ask. If so, I CAN shop on dhgate with no extra costs after all, from the comfort of home.

Okay so I am now looking into dab rigs. I really like the look of this one. Not exactly cheap at all, but not through the roof for a seemingly quality piece:
https://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/products/5-inch-circuit-rig?variant=29825732050

I watched a few Youtube vids and the fucntion looks great. Huge clouds pulled really fast and effortlessly. I like it but again has 14 mm male. So wont sork with my 710 14 mm male banger, unless I add a drop down.

But I do already want the Grav rig, for a torch looks fun.

In the meantime, I just saw this on dhgate and I am curious what any dabbers out there wpuld make of this little rig? Looks very low diffusion.https://m.dhgate.com/product/mini-g...pipes/407529644.html#s3-24-1;searl|1500313583

Some coloured glas however. Do we have a syrong consensus here to always avoid China coloured glass or is it generally presumed okay now? A way to check/inquire?

Anyway thoughts are welcome and appreciated. Have a very nice day everyone.:)

Last edited:

Alexis

@Alexis! Long story short. What do you want? ;)

Any link? Pic?

And yes, there has nothing changed. Chinese colored glass still is questionable regarding ingedients.
Of course, sorry forgot the link:
https://m.dhgate.com/product/mini-g...pipes/407529644.html#s3-24-1;searl|1500313583

Truth is, not sure what I want. Just started considering pieces now. Never really looked into dab rigs before now. So I just need some good options, certainly one for the 710 coil and 14 mm male banger. But could use a drop down if it would be better with a female rig, or to adapt to male rig.

Early days, and was just wanting to share my dhgate (non)shopping experience and payment options, will report the outcome.

Thanks for noticing that Hogni and letting me know. Hope you are well my friend.:tup:

But as you say, risky glass so Im sure I should avoid.

I do def like the Grav circuit rig though.

Alexis,
Reactions: Hogni

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I just spent a couple minutes trying to work out how they worked with only one inlet, then I checked the other pictures out and thought.....ah ha, I am bent as fuck, would work well with a j hook.:tup:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@Alexis, some years ago there were some positive reviews on the OG Nexus. It's solid, stable as a rock, the simple showerhead has little diffusion and therefore a pretty good taste, has a simple but nice clean design and a reasonable volume for dabs. It's still on my own GAS list. :wave:
Alternatively, I'd recommend the FC 710 (14m) from Steven for dabbing. Great taste! I'm using it with a simple z-shaped 14f<->14f downstem. The heavier the nail/banger the more a risk of tipping over. But that never happened to me. As all diffusion pumps it has a small glass bead inside which is rattling in use. I know some guys who feel bothered by that noise. Just to note.

Last edited:

CalyxSmokr

simplywonderful

classic mobius ion side matrix perc vs some stereo matrix? or is there something better for filtering vape? Thx guys

simplywonderful,

LesPlenty

Company Rep

abcd5432

Are there any good 10mm attachments that are like the vapexhale?

Also, does anyone know of any dhgate seller selling a mobius clutch clone? I broke mine... It was very very good. I highly recommend, especially paired with the dynavap. One of my favorite combos ever.

abcd5432,

dll

Hey, can someone recommend me a good water tool for Herborizer Ti? I have no experience with water tools at all and I'm a little lost. I bought a 40cm straight tube in the local shop but I don't think it is the best combination.
The herbo comes with 18.8mm joint size and I will use the thing with dry herb only.

Thanks!

Top Bottom