Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Oogendoogan

Im in on a groupbuy of some hemping headys :) please add me to a list if anyone is putting something together! I would love one of those hollow bottom fab incyclers and also just one of the dope double Mai tai Klein. Let's do this shit lol! That hemping stuff is like Inexpensive China glass that looks better than most American stuff lol. I love it :)

almost there

Completely first timer question here, if an order from DHGate estimates 30 delivery will it really take a whole month? I haven't been able to track my purchase so no idea where the order is right now. Is this common when the tracking number they give doesn't track

MrMonss

Completely first timer question here, if an order from DHGate estimates 30 delivery will it really take a whole month? I haven't been able to track my purchase so no idea where the order is right now. Is this common when the tracking number they give doesn't track

More or less what's estimated, yeah. You'll receive the tracking number by mail once your item is shipped, and have to wait a little more for postal tracking

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
If there is a groupbuy for Hemping Glass count me in! Just looked through the product catalog and those are some extremely nice pieces!

SoDelicious,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

MySega

I asked on r/chinaglass but I'll ask here as well... Does anyone know of a decent mini/micro recycler that has female joint? I see the purple one floating around for $40 but the mouthpiece looks like a dong http://www.dhgate.com/product/purple-recycler-glass-mini-smoking-pipe-colorful/392466626.html and I am not sure I can deal with that lol. I was showing my 65 year old mother the piece because of the pretty purple color (she loves purple) and her first words were "That looks like a penis" :lol:. Any help would be appreciated.

abcd5432

I'll be shooting everyone who is interested a private message. From there I'll get your email in an excel doc and when I get some details on things I'll let y'all know.

To anyone who hasn't opted in or is on the fence. I was on the fence last time. If you've got the money and don't break pieces too often I recommend these from just looking at the pictures so I can't attest to quality in person. The pictures our forum users posted were top notch and those users who had an issue had a new piece sent to them.

Personally from my inspection, the percs are definitely better done. I would need a magnifying glass to start picking out the differences between my authentic matrix perc and his, while I can easily pick an authentic matrix over a dhgate fake now (sad that I own an authentic one and it's taken me this long to appreciate it).

Hemping does have matrix pieces under the new section. They're completely clear. As this is my favorite perc, I highly recommend you to try a better made matrix perc if you can't afford the authentic (lol... I don't even recommend getting one authentic if you can actually have someone make the perc well. I was going to complain to Stevenlmz79 that he needs to start making better matrix percs with more slits til I saw these.

Just so you guys know though, I'm at the initial contact stage of trying to get him to respond I'll be working on this a bit, I'm obviously active here, so I'll keep you up to date. I'll try to get payment details solidified early and see if we can all pay individually but if payments need to go through one user ill update everyone and see if you're willing to trust me or an individual we pick if necessary.

Thanks for the interest, I'm excited! I wish he'd respond already, I have friends in china that can show up at his place of business if he's not careful!

RollTheCar

After looking at Hemping's stuff some more, I am pretty convinced that Thick Ass Glass is at least 40-50% Hemping glass. Anybody else notice this? Or is this common knowledge?

abcd5432

After looking at Hemping's stuff some more, I am pretty convinced that Thick Ass Glass is at least 40-50% Hemping glass. Anybody else notice this? Or is this common knowledge?

I think at this point, it's more of none of us are surprised to find people passing Chinese glass off as something it's not.

https://www.thickassglass.com/products/tag-10-5-faberge-klein-14mm-female-1

Look at that page for example. I mean, isn't this a mothership design in the first place?

So you have TAG "Working" on doing the design. So either they have someone here copying the design and replicating it for cheap and selling it at $200. Or they have someone in China doing it...

Looking at those photos, they look worse than the stuff on Hemping site to my eye.

It looks to me like people are already trying to do what I wanted =D.

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
MOST glass you would buy online or in person is Chinese until you start spending $$$ and even then some of the Chinese glass (like Zhang/Hemping's) is comparable to American glass priced around $2-400.

I have a piece of Simba glass sold to me as made in USA (almost certainly made in China) that can't touch the quality of my Hemping DMT Straight Fab.

abcd5432

Alright guys, I made an introduction and pretty much we can pay more for shipping and have it shipped individually. Or have it shipped to me and shipped from there. I'll look more into the shipping costs as that isn't too hard.
Edit : Ill be working on the shipping and seeing what we can do to mitigate this issue as much as possible. I fucking hate paying for shipping.

So primary thing we need to decide is pieces / price.

I don't want this part to be private since Id like other forum users to see this and give their opinion and I've already gotten messages on Instagram from interested users.

I want a Klein recycler and a matrix bubbler and most of the heady pieces seem to be recycler or fab designs or both.

Pretty much what we need to do is make a proposal bid for these pieces (in my negotiating opinion we'll get a better deal offering first rather than letting him offer).

I'm thinking $55 for matrix bubbler
$75 for the Klein recyclers
$70 for the fab designs and $65 for any of the bongs..

Keep in mind we believe the last group buy was around $137 (need someone to confirm this).

Any opinions or specific bids, let me know. I'll be contacting everyone individually to see what piece they want but this is for the purposes of getting a good bid in.

I think tag is a good source for us to see the end markup then work back from there to see what we think a wholesale price is for us. I'll be going to my neighbor tonight to get in contact with her daughter. If she's close to this factory, then that will be a massive boon for us in getting some good info and prices (I'm sure her being on the ground she'll know more about how desperate people are for money!).

Anyway that's where we're at for now. I'll wait to see some opinions on price bids, and I'll update everyone later tonight once I see whether I can get any feet on the ground there or at least translator help so I'm 100% sure he knows what I'm saying

dgmulf

Right now I'm trying to decide on my first glass piece for my new log vape. Tempted to get in on the Hemping group buy, if I can decide on the right piece before the buy is closed.

To someone who has never owned a water pipe before, anyone want to help narrow down my options a little bit?

abcd5432

Right now I'm trying to decide on my first glass piece for my new log vape. Tempted to get in on the Hemping group buy, if I can decide on the right piece before the buy is closed.

To someone who has never owned a water pipe before, anyone want to help narrow down my options a little bit?
The piece I posted before is what I'm recommending to anyone who doesn't know.
I'm a MASSIVE fan of the Matrix perc, not just because it's pretty and shiny (which is why I spent $420 on an authentic Mobius), but because it's by far one of the smoothest hitting percs to me.
Also, I feel this will be the cheapest or one of the cheapest of all the pieces we can get. So if you don't own something, that's what I recommend.

Here is the link:
http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1057.html

It's not that I don't like anything else, it's that this is the simplest piece with the "Best" perc IMO, and a matrix perc isn't easy to clone so if he can do one that well, this would be your cheapest price point to get great functioning matrix perc.

Otherwise, I'm still recommending this piece if you don't get in on the group buy or want Hemping glass. If you just want lower quality DHGate glass (What I use every day it's just lower quality but still good)

A Direct link is against the rules since this piece has branding but just google this term:
"Stevenlmz79 FC-188"

However, I go against the grain and I recommend modular pieces. Why? You can get exactly what you want from them. You can add more or less diffusion at any time.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/new-thick-stable-10-inches-25cm-tall-vapexhale/388645300.html

I can't understand why you would get something else over this. This is essentially 2 rigs in one with the ability to get more or less out of it as you please. So I'd go with this, but I gave you the FC-188 choice as well.

Sorry, again long post but well, I want to give you every piece of info I have.

You can totally buy single pieces from hemping by the way, im in contact with him and hell give me sample prices and shipping romorrow, will update.
Yup, this is absolutely true. Update us on the prices he gives you for one offs. I'd prefer to try to get as close to wholesale prices as possible personally.

If you're looking at a one off buy, AGAIN, I recommend what I posted here. I can't think of a better piece he has other than this.

He told me $6-10 shipping for a GROUP buy, and VERY high for shipping for individual pieces. If I can't get a large discount from your one off price, then it will be good for me to know so I can inform everyone to contact him individually.

Sorry for the long posts.

Last edited:

skaav

Depending on the Price for samples, I might get in on the group buy, depending on shipping etc

skaav,

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
I'm thinking $55 for matrix bubbler
$75 for the Klein recyclers
$70 for the fab designs and $65 for any of the bongs..

Any opinions or specific bids, let me know. I'll be contacting everyone individually to see what piece they want but this is for the purposes of getting a good bid in.
I'd be in for a Prenumbra and/or Red Elvis Klein @ $75 and if he can do the mini fab eggs for like $55 I'll buy one of those too.

063_XOBX,

abcd5432

Depending on the Price for samples, I might get in on the group buy, depending on shipping etc
Edit: I'm so sorry for long posts on here. I just type a lot I can't help myself :(

Well, the group shipping price was $6-10 like I said, and he said that individual shipments would be VERY high. So I imagine around $20-30?

You'll be critical in helping us decide what we do based on what he tells you. Keep us updated please.

No one has really stated what pieces they're interested in?

I'm going to link NON-heady (Not to say you can't get something Heady. I just am linking what I believe will give you the best value. If you want to pay extra for some designs I ain't one to judge!)

http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?981.html (I use a cheaper/slightly larger version of this daily. I like it for vaping as I'm a baby and I prefer the extra diffusion a recycler gives you)
http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1057.html
http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1056.html (Narrow version of the above. I imagine this will stack bubbles easier?)

I don't feel strongly about anything else.

What will I get?
That Matrix bubbler. I don't want to buy an authentic Mobius piece again (I just don't trust anyone in the USA to sell me something that's not Hemping glass or something like that).
That FTK, but a heady version of it since well.... can't be that much extra.

http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1027.html

Take a look at the perc vs the FTK from steven LMZ and you'll see why I want to test some Hemping glass.
-----------------------------

I just searched through this whole thread to figure out details on the last Hemping buy. @mrbonsai420 was the last person to buy. I believe he must have been doing a couple at a time? From his posts, it seemed like he was getting a piece for himself and friends. So maybe 3-5 at a time?

From his post, HEMPING is also the person selling TaG. So @RollTheCar , that was a good eye.

@063_XOBX From my latest research into this and looking at TAG prices, I would expect the Red Elvis Klein to come in around $90-$125. Those prices were what I intend to offer with. I doubt they will be accepted (I pray though right), but it's a start.

However,
https://www.thickassglass.com/products/tag-12-5-super-slit-matrix-bubbler-65x5mm-18mm-female
That's the Matrix design I talked about. It's on TAG for $90. So IMO, $55 would be a good bid right? (Edit: On second thought, if TAG is selling it at $90, I think $55-60 after shipping to my doorstep is fair.) After shipping, that may not even save us enough money. I'll think about that one a little more but at least that Matrix design shouldn't be too expensive. I can link some of MrBonsai's posts showing what he got. It all looked to be great quality amazing looking pieces.

But Hemping is TAG glass, so work off that assumption guys.
Take a look at it, because I see a LOT of cheap pieces on there which leads me to believe that they get a GREAT wholesale price, or they aren't doing too well and are trying to make back some of their money on things that aren't selling.

Last edited:

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
I've been told by Zhang that the Prenumbra and Northstar Green Klein's are $60 and $65 and the mini fan egg is $26. He mentioned that he would like to go to thinner glass in the future for costs but I don't know how that affects us right now.

Those prices do not include shipping.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out that this is less than 1/3 TAG selling price. I expected a 100% markup but not that.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Instructions:

20 pieces all sizes:

Bubbler
Medium
Large

33.33% each kine!

Then order a pound impulse.

Lots of CANNABIS = CIVILIZED

WATER PIPE = MANY
QZLdM3S.jpg

abcd5432

I thought you had been answered clearly already.
THis is not common from my experience, but I've ordered from well known sellers on here.
When I order, I get a tracking number within 24 hours. Usually I get a tracking number WAY too fast.
That number isn't active usually for at LEAST 24 hours. Sometimes, up to 72.
After that, it's active.
It's not normal to get a tracking number that doesn't track. But I would make sure you're using your tracking number correctly and aren't clicking the wrong carrier to find your package.

Otherwise, I'd definitely be inquiring about where my package is.

abcd5432,
Reactions: ataxian

RollTheCar

I believe that is supposed to be like those glass gravity bongs that a couple companies make. Needs an outer glass tube for it to work like that though so I'm honestly kinda stumped @Hogni

And I'm really torn on what piece to get from Hemping. I've been eyeing the mai tai FTK and the Prenumbra Klein (not sure if I'd want the 9 or 10" though). Can anybody with experiences with kleins and FTKs provide any input as to which might provide a smoother hit? The FTK design seems like it would provide more diffusion, however it looks like the 10" klein will hold more water (so maybe more diffusion?). My lungs don't agree with concentrate as well as herb, so maximum diffusion is what I'm after:)

And those matrix percs are spicy! I have one of Steven's 18mm matrix sidecars, and it gets the most use out of all my pieces currently. Might grab one of those on the side if the price is right. I think I recall seeing them as low as $70 on TAG, so you could consider offering $35-$45 instead. The worst he can say is no:lol: @abcd5432

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@RollTheCar, I'm calmed that I'm not the only one who is stumped...

Hemping doesn't call the price for a sample of pieces? You have to offer them one first?
Sounds like being on a oriental bazaar!? And even there vendor calls the first price.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I believe that is supposed to be like those glass gravity bongs that a couple companies make. Needs an outer glass tube for it to work like that though so I'm honestly kinda stumped @Hogni

And I'm really torn on what piece to get from Hemping. I've been eyeing the mai tai FTK and the Prenumbra Klein (not sure if I'd want the 9 or 10" though). Can anybody with experiences with kleins and FTKs provide any input as to which might provide a smoother hit? The FTK design seems like it would provide more diffusion, however it looks like the 10" klein will hold more water (so maybe more diffusion?). My lungs don't agree with concentrate as well as herb, so maximum diffusion is what I'm after:)

And those matrix percs are spicy! I have one of Steven's 18mm matrix sidecars, and it gets the most use out of all my pieces currently. Might grab one of those on the side if the price is right. I think I recall seeing them as low as $70 on TAG, so you could consider offering $35-$45 instead. The worst he can say is no:lol: @abcd5432
I assume you supply your own bucket or water container to use it, since it's glass and all. Don't want glass on glass clinking around in use like that. Weird that they put a male joint on the end instead of a female for bowls. Males will use nails, it's not like you can just pull a hot nail off as soon as the chamber is full of dry oil vapor...

Top Bottom