Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Wild that crazy design got copied. Its so random

I know right? I have to presume someone sees it and sends it to some factory, hard to imagine them finding and copying it on their own, but there are actually a ton of glass designs in China that seem basic although the originals were artist made way back when so most are actually clone knockoffs

Shit Snacks,

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Last edited:

coolbreeze

Archibald

$38 for a bitchen dry pipe

How well would one of these cool something heated to 550 F? Would this be too little cooling?

Archibald,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

$38 for a bitchen dry pipe

Yeah. That's a ripoff from a piece sold by a member of this forum.
Not cool to post here 😐

lluther

She just finished up my work and asked me to choose which ash catcher I want, both the dry w/the carb and the wet w/a removable downstem is a $20 up-charge... pretty sure I'm going wet, so that bitchin' carbed dry one and the other plain dry one may be available....! :tup::peace:💕

Her pics (minus the shot glasses):

Edit: due to a death in the family (her dad died yesterday) the drop-down etc talk has been put off until thanksgiving... :(:rip:
Nice collection of glass!! Which is your favourite dry herb catcher, with the least draw restriction added? I'm looking to prevent rosin build up and bits of flower getting into the bong.

lluther,
Reactions: Bologna

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
The Prophet from Cloud Connoisseur only comes in 18mm, is currently not in stock, and hasn’t been in stock for quite a while. The Cactus only comes in 14mm, but is certainly a cheap imported glass piece that takes direct inspiration from CC’s piece.

It’s hardly the first time in history, and it’s 14 vs. 18, so actually adds utility and access to those who might prefer that joint size. It works well for what it is, and I am happy with owning it. I have a lot of CC glass, I don’t see the Cactus pipe as some massive threat to his shop.

nicknobody

Not cool to post here 😐

Ahhh yes. I’m referencing my notes here. IDB did in fact invent the glass bong.

What came first the electro path or Vulcan bowl? Should we avoid CC for “ripping” off custom flower hardware?

Is vestratto ok to post about since they copied dynavap?

Lots of borrowed ideas and tech imo

Cactus piece is a cheap high quality bubbler.

The Prophet from Cloud Connoisseur only comes in 18mm, is currently not in stock, and hasn’t been in stock for quite a while. The Cactus only comes in 14mm, but is certainly a cheap imported glass piece that takes direct inspiration from CC’s piece.

It’s hardly the first time in history, and it’s 14 vs. 18, so actually adds utility and access to those who might prefer that joint size. It works well for what it is, and I am happy with owning it. I have a lot of CC glass, I don’t see the Cactus pipe as some massive threat to his shop.

No beef with or threats to idb here

Is that mouthpiece from trww? I thought about it for mine. I’m using an upside down jhook for a mouthpiece rn lol

Airflow is a little restrictive for my preferences. Happy with the purchase but some bigger tubes and joints would wake this thing up. Cools really well and it’s fun to use.

Shit Snacks

How well would one of these cool something heated to 550 F? Would this be too little cooling?

It is a good dry rig design, I helped invent it, I would not want to dab with it though personally, also have no idea about specific temperatures like that... You would just have to try stuff for yourself probably, unless you want to search for people dry dabbing the prophet and can find results that way?

Not cool to post here 😐

This has come up several times, it's totally fine to share here, as has been said there are many knockoffs in this thread, the official rule is actually not to share things with knock off logos... Many of us just think it's not cool to support glass from somewhere that cloned work from another member here specifically is all...

Where would one find the original?

Yeah cloud connoisseur website is currently out of stock, I think there will be more prophets in the next shipment however, perhaps colored versions again... Sneaky Pete makes a variation as well called double dragon or something, at least he tried to change the design a little bit to make it more his own?

Again not a massive threat, and honestly it's a bit of a badge of honor personally to be cloned this way haha but yeah some of us like to remind people of the original in this case since it is from an FC member in particular...

Ahhh yes. I’m referencing my notes here. IDB did in fact invent the glass bong.

What came first the electro path or Vulcan bowl? Should we avoid CC for “ripping” off custom flower hardware?

Is vestratto ok to post about since they copied dynavap?

Lots of borrowed ideas and tech imo

Cactus piece is a cheap high quality bubbler.

No beef with or threats to idb here

Since you brought it up, unnecessarily, electropath and vulcan are different and developed independently... And you know Anvil is different

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Nice collection of glass!! Which is your favourite dry herb catcher, with the least draw restriction added? I'm looking to prevent rosin build up and bits of flower getting into the bong.

TY! Overall, I prefer to use my THG Shotgun Donut dry ash catcher the most.... usually with a flower injector bowl on a dropdown with either my Goo Roo 3-piece or Hookah... I don't usually use it with dabs, only a drop-down, if anything at all...:tup::peace:

Last edited by a moderator:

nicknobody

Many of us just think it's not cool to support glass from somewhere that cloned work from another member here specifically is all...
I find this hard to believe with how many ppl have dh gate pieces like fc mod etc. Clearly a GooRoo knock off. The one that really has me questioning that is the DH hooks. They are recommended all over the forum and literally say OGB style in the title on DHG

Didnt a fc member work with a Chinese artist to have these made?

Poor ogb. Poor gooroo.

Yeah cloud connoisseur website is currently out of stock
I would absolutely own a real prophet if they haven’t been sold out for what a year now? I do think Cactus is a way better rig name tho!

SS zeal is probably my top suggested vape for anyone thinking I was taking digs at idb

honestly it's a bit of a badge of honor personally to be cloned this way haha
I agree! 😎

Since you brought it up, unnecessarily, electropath and vulcan are different and developed independently... And you know Anvil is different
Just some *exaggerated* examples that I thought were indeed necessary

Thanks for always laying down you’re wisdom here on fc and recognizing I was only trying to share a “deal” 👍

nicknobody,

Shit Snacks

I find this hard to believe with how many ppl have dh gate pieces like fc mod etc. Clearly a GooRoo knock off. The one that really has me questioning that is the DH hooks. They are recommended all over the forum and literally say OGB style in the title on DHG

Didnt a fc member work with a Chinese artist to have these made?Poor ogb. Poor gooroo.

Find what hard to believe? I explained the reason some of us feel that way about the cactus... "many" bc it's another member

I actually had them make the FC mod this way, based on my experience with the original FC mod, which was a knockoff of the vapexhale devastator thing, and then yes the goo roo 3piece... Specifically had them make it different as well (advised them to do that for all their pieces even when they are trying to clone and to not make specific clones whenever they have asked)

I'm not sure who asked Genesis to start making those OGB style hooks, seems likely they used the original to show them, or rather use the name reference OGB to describe them, and that's why they put the name in their listing... Possible they do it on their own, but I have doubts... Anyway their quality and features are not very near as good imo (says more about OGB work level)

No one is saying poor IDB really, and all I tried to do was explain rationale, as some of us are biased maybe, for our own

I would absolutely own a real prophet if they haven’t been sold out for what a year now? I do think Cactus is a way better rig name tho!

Great, I hope you enjoy the quality too

SS zeal is probably my top suggested vape for anyone thinking I was taking digs at idb

I did not think that, again just trying to explain this perspective...

Just some *exaggerated* examples that I thought were indeed necessary

Thanks for always laying down you’re wisdom here on fc and recognizing I was only trying to share a “deal” 👍

I mean, clearly I totally disagree, and feel they are generally off topic, but whatever, you're welcome, no one should be afraid to share something here, but I think the whole rigmarole of talking about how other people hate it or whatever vaguely does no good but end up having several posts like this that are a waste of time imo pretty redundant too

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: davesmith

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Find what hard to believe? I explained the reason some of us feel that way about the cactus... "many" bc it's another member
So maybe people should keep these neg thoughts/OPINIONS/judgements to themselves when someone posts something "on topic" like the Cactus in a GENERIC product thread such as this?

I actually had them make the FC mod this way, based on my experience with the original FC mod, which was a knockoff of the vapexhale devastator thing, and then yes the goo roo 3piece... Specifically had them make it different as well (advised them to do that for all their pieces even when they are trying to clone and to not make specific clones whenever they have asked)
Sheldon Black is the original 3-piece, no?

I mean, clearly I totally disagree, and feel they are generally off topic, but whatever, you're welcome, no one should be afraid to share something here, but I think the whole rigmarole of talking about how other people hate it or whatever vaguely does no good but end up having several posts like this that are a waste of time imo pretty redundant too
Problem is new people come here everyday and are unaware of the redundancy (I hate to break it to ya, but people rarely look back further than a page or 2) and are then belittled/shamed publicly for sharing... THAT'S what's not cool.:2c:

Edit: w/impromptu, dirty, rl shot...? Sure, why not?:

Rattlecan diffusion pump > 18-14mm reducer > THG Shotgun Donut dry ash catcher w/eBay art glass stopper > Goo Roo injector bowl (😳😱) > generous caviar spoon/scoop of Miami Mami > Old Head Terp Ready Hammer set to 590

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Moved on to the Dew Drop rig with the Goo Roo 3" drop-down for some Blueberry Muffins being served from a (new/antique find), blue glass lined pewter cosmetic bowl and spoon set ($10):

Complete with free bean.....!😱

Enjoy your Saturday (evening, if so), it looks like it's gonna be another gem! 🌞✌️

cloudblower

Hey folks,

I'm looking for a replacement for my tall inline bong to use with my OG e-nano log vape. I feel like I'm losing quite a bit of flavor with the inline.

I have a Biao RBR that I use with an e-nail and it gives more flavor with dry herb, but I would prefer to keep the RBR for hash to be honest. However is a recycler the best option for me??

The D20 was all the hotness when I bought the e-nano many moons ago and I'm wondering if it's still the best bubbler for the e-nano.

Things I'm looking for are:

water piece to be short (under 12"-ish)

I really want it to have really good flavor (I'm just wanting to add moisture to the vapor)

Not a whip style (I want a full glass path from the ceramic element in the e-nano)

I want it to have good stability (I have an adventurous cat)

Easy to clean (not a lot of nooks and crannies that require more diligence to clean)

Thick Chinese glass would be a plus

I don't want it to feel like I'm sucking a golf ball through a garden hose.

Thanks for the help.

cloudblower,

coolbreeze

Hey folks,

I'm looking for a replacement for my tall inline bong to use with my OG e-nano log vape. I feel like I'm losing quite a bit of flavor with the inline.

I have a Biao RBR that I use with an e-nail and it gives more flavor with dry herb, but I would prefer to keep the RBR for hash to be honest. However is a recycler the best option for me??

The D20 was all the hotness when I bought the e-nano many moons ago and I'm wondering if it's still the best bubbler for the e-nano.

I really want it to have really good flavor (I'm just wanting to add moisture to the vapor)

Not a whip style (I want a full glass path from the ceramic element in the e-nano)

Easy to clean (not a lot of nooks and crannies that require more diligence to clean)

Thanks for the help.
Sherlock Shredder, currently on sale for $105:

image_6f24aae9-242c-4000-b45f-ab131b096026.heic

Shit Snacks

So maybe people should keep these neg thoughts/OPINIONS/judgements to themselves when someone posts something "on topic" like the Cactus in a GENERIC product thread such as this?

Yes, that was my point, or if saying anything, maybe don't say something vague that leaves it open for others to reply and go back and forth like this (suggesting it is forbidden for example, or suggesting there is a cabal of crazies against it)

Sheldon Black is the original 3-piece, no?

...no? I'm not sure there is anything specifically special about being a three-piece that needed to be original

Problem is new people come here everyday and are unaware of the redundancy (I hate to break it to ya, but people rarely look back further than a page or 2) and are then belittled/shamed publicly for sharing... THAT'S what's not cool.:2c:

That wasn't directed at the new people... That was directed at the people well aware, like you, who to me has been one of the few that actually belittles and shames regularly over this... (shaming people for having an opinion sometimes without that opinion being shared in that instance) and yet again I reminded what the rule is and the history reasoning why someone might have felt that way, because I couldn't let it sit one-sided (if no one had kept up that storyline then maybe I would not have felt the need to do that so hopefully others like ramahs will now remember for the future as well)

Edit: w/impromptu, dirty, rl shot...? Sure, why not?:

Rattlecan diffusion pump > 18-14mm reducer > THG Shotgun Donut dry ash catcher w/eBay art glass stopper > Goo Roo injector bowl (😳😱) > generous caviar spoon/scoop of Miami Mami > Old Head Terp Ready Hammer set to 590

Great combination of parts, yeah this is what most of us have, a variety of Chinese and other brands together, and there's nothing wrong with it of course (I love GooRoo too)

Hey folks,

Thanks for the help.

Yeah those old recommended rigs are far from my choice these days... Based on everything you said I think you might like this one actually, like TAG, reverse showerhead:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
That looks exactly like what I want. Thank you very much.

I have that one, my main water rig. Originally bought it from Cannabis Hardware years ago (no longer offered there), and bought a backup directly from TAG, same model. I use it for both concentrates and flower, even though I have more expensive glass rigs. For me it has just the right amount of draw resistance and cooling. Thankfully, I’ve been done chasing glass rigs for awhile now, that’s why I don’t post in this thread often anymore.

Hope you enjoy that model as much as I do. TAG gets it glass from China, but supposedly gets the “better” ones, so be careful getting it directly from the Chinese discount sites……

Shit Snacks

Hope you enjoy that model as much as I do. TAG gets it glass from China, but supposedly gets the “better” ones, so be careful getting it directly from the Chinese discount sites……

No one has ever reported a quality issue with this piece from this seller, I'd guess it is the exact same one and no "worse" at all :2c:

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

That’s why I said “be careful”…..

Yeah sorry I just don't think there's any reason to be careful in this case lol if someone is comfortable buying from DHgate there is nothing about this piece that should raise any concern or any risk imo it is one of the safer bets in my mind at least

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom