Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Ha. You wanna see fugly AND stupid? Look what this monkey right here did, apparently a few weeks ago that I only just noticed today:

Yup, zero recollection finalizing anything and no, I wasn't drunk or on anything other than weed either. The only thing I vaguely remember was trying to figure out what the final cost with shipping would be.... on my phone, late at night in bed perusing... but apparently I paid for it, too. Ugh. Thought I was done buying shit. :rolleyes:

Edit: oh and this, too...?! Why?

Absolutely both were mistakes. I already have a Tater Tot I rarely use... sucks.

Last edited:

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Try an 18mm quarts cap or a terpcicle as a baller alternative 😍

Man, this combo is awesome! :rockon:

The 18mm Quartz Cap works really great with the large straight fab (and vice versa)! It's a huuuge difference from my first experience with the TM. The flavor is so clear and detailed despite the water, and the airflow is ridiculously wide open - I love it!

Thank you so much @nicknobody, your brief comment above got me interested in the TED's by TRWW and I'm truly grateful for that. Those are such awesome pieces! And your tip regarding the combination of straight fab and QC was also excellent - thank you for that too. :tup:

This pure glass path (ok, still a screen inside) - a truly unique, wonderful experience! :mmmm:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Stumbled upon another new DHG store with some funky fresh pieces like these:
and
^nice looking donut klein recyclers

And wild other ones like this wacky recycler that looks like it is trying to be the alien from American Dad smoking out of the fish bowl from American Dad?!? lol not 100% sure:
:lmao:

Shit Snacks

the alien looks like it is fragile
That alien is super cool….but agree with the above. Looks fragile, but for $40? Meh, i would take the chance.

Yeah not unlike other fake headies from china, but we won't know the quality until someone takes a chance and orders it, then lets us know... Price is indeed very right :tup:

Shit Snacks

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Anyone grab one, or anyone of their other hammer bubs with a joint? Thought/opinions...?
Doesn't look terrible to me...:
Tho if it were a lil longer, it'd look way better, imo...
:sherlock::hmm::peace:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Kinda interesting sherlock-y cheap mini hand bub I haven't noticed before, tho maybe looks a little too fragile....?:
rBVaVFx0-TCAYsfPAAT2n0KtY64323.jpg

Mini Glass Water Bong 6.1 Inches 79g percolator honeycomb Perc smoking pipes With Bowl Glass Bubblers Oil Rig smoking accessories

Shit Snacks

Interesting, sort of looks like a variation of this:
This little guy arrived today, was first to ship from my most recent DH spree, nice enough for the low price though I'm not sure how useful since it is super tiny... Tried it dry with the hopper for starters, kind of works as a handheld solution, but not perfectly comfortable unfortunately... It's also a bitch to get dry because of all the chambers and anti-spill style, have not tried it with water yet, we'll see, thinking I'll try TM using an adapter, but yeah this really is just a micro portable dab rig as it did come with a small banger! Minor risk for minimal reward in this case :lol: we shall see long term
PXL-20210908-220756215.jpg

PXL-20210908-224156847.jpg

More exciting things to follow... Yeah that blue recycler looks great, but no no not now not now lol so a natural perc recycler doesn't have the perc at all? More flavor that way?

but perhaps more useful? better form factor

Alligator427

I would like to see this small bubblers in action.
I wand find a small bubbler for the anvil / TA3 with good filtering, not too thight airflow and that you can bring with you in your bagage for travel. That would say enough small and robust.

Alligator427,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I have seen this kind of small bubbler in different web shop. Work fine or you drink half of the water inside each puff ?
A concern of mine, as well, though I'd imagine if you kept the water level very low and tipped it forward a bit whilst hitting, it prolly wouldn't be too bad...? Someone's gotta scoop one and report back...! :brow::sherlock::tup::peace:

Edit:
They have bigger ones, too, @Vehmic pointed out, available on sale (with a few dif percs) that may alleviate some concern....?:
✌️

Last edited:

coolbreeze

I have seen this kind of small bubbler in different web shop. Work fine or you drink half of the water inside each puff ?
A concern of mine, as well, though I'd imagine if you kept the water level very low and tipped it forward a bit whilst hitting, it prolly wouldn't be too bad...? Someone's gotta scoop one and report back...! :brow::sherlock::tup::peace:

Edit:
They have bigger ones, too, @Vehmic pointed out, available on sale (with a few dif percs) that may alleviate some concern....?:
✌️
These would probably work fine and they have different percs, etc., but it depends what you will use it for. In my experience, hammer-style bubblers place the joint too high with regards to your eyes: your Lotus plate, for instance can be hard to see/judge, and manual vape intakes may be above your eyes. For pen vapes and injectors, etc, they should be fine. Not sure I'd even worry about water splashing, cover the perc and it looks like it should be fine.

Shit Snacks

I would like to see this small bubblers in action.
I wand find a small bubbler for the anvil / TA3 with good filtering, not too thight airflow and that you can bring with you in your bagage for travel. That would say enough small and robust.

I sold mine long ago, but I think they are pretty common, maybe you can find a video somewhere else where they are being sold or reviewed?? It did work well enough, but it is a little too small I think, your face is close to whatever is in the joint, I also don't like that you can hardly empty the water, nice enough if you want to avoid spills, but like really hard to clean lol I was using it dry

nicknobody

$38 for a bitchen dry pipe

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

Oh Boy, you shouldn'ta outta done that....🙄

Prepare for the (hypocritical) wrath and subsequent ostracizing...:brow::lol::razz::peace:

LordOfTheVapes

Found these promo videos for it:

RamboDig

Stumbled upon another new DHG store with some funky fresh pieces like these:
and
^nice looking donut klein recyclers

And wild other ones like this wacky recycler that looks like it is trying to be the alien from American Dad smoking out of the fish bowl from American Dad?!? lol not 100% sure:
:lmao:
stumbled on to this.

Shit Snacks

stumbled on to this.

Oh awesome! So that is the original artist, puff glass, clicked through to his page and saw the same version, with him smoking from the fishbowl, and a lot of other Roger variations in rigs that look very well made! More for the heady thread now I suppose haha so the ones I found are the knockoff

Shit Snacks,

RamboDig

Oh awesome! So that is the original artist, puff glass, clicked through to his page and saw the same version, with him smoking from the fishbowl, and a lot of other Roger variations in rigs that look very well made! More for the heady thread now I suppose haha so the ones I found are the knockoff
Wild that crazy design got copied. Its so random

Top Bottom