Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Anyone taking advantage of any Labor Day sales? Other than Old Head Terp-Ready system and this from Dabbing Warehouse (25% off):

Oh, and I'm getting these as gifts, too, from Zee Vapor:

That's about all of it....

Some of you may remember me already owning this DW bubbler... well, I gave it away to a buddy that loved it even more than me at the time, as a gift.... but I missed that lil circ perc so much and I was already stocking up on stuff for the Old Head system, that I couldn't resist...! I didn't realize how much I loved that shitty lil Chinese bubbler until it was gone and I was forced to use the even shittier Dewdrop, cuz that's my only other circ perc... soooo, "get it", now? See, I'm not crazy at all. Not one single bit.:disgust:

Edit: After this I'm basically done buying shit other than cannabis products for a loooooooong ass time! At least until BF, I promise! (I keeed, longer than that... much) Remember, I haven't purchased any vape stuff other than cannabis in almost 2 full years until very recently, no dabs or carts either, only DV flower... Upgrades were made. Supplies were stocked. Products to test/play with were purchased. Done.

(Except maybe a truly portable dab solution like the proxy or pockety... but that's IT. That's ALL I NEED!):

The Jerk (10/10) Movie CLIP - That's All I Need! (1979) HD

🤡 :peace:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
"Oops, I did it again"... 🤡

But this time it's in support of all my Cheap High Quality Bubbler(s):

"Relight Store"

10-pack:

10-packs of each:

14 days max for everything... can't wait to see what turns up...!
So all this stuff came in if anyone has any questions about the products, the Ali stores, or just using AliExpress in general, I'm more than happy to answer 'em....all the adapters are decent, to-be-expected, quality, tho they did send an 18mm male-to-18mm male when they were both supposed to be female... I know there's a joke there somewhere but I ain't gonna attempt it...:tup:the dry ash catchers are pretty cheaply made... one, the 45 deg, is pretty badly crooked and a bit restricted (small weld hole), but that really doesn't matter cuz it's for the 9mm 12" Calibear beaker I got my daughter, and she burns, so it doesn't need to be perfect. The 90 is mine and better but still not straight/level by any means, so not good for dabbing, if one were to use it for that, not me. We'll see what it does with the terp hammer in a few days... all the pearls are perfectly fine as far as I can tell, and the j-hook is ok for a $7 j-hook, relatively pretty happy overall and pretty much exactly what I expected. And the single insert is a little smaller in diameter than I usually like to use w/a 25mm banger. The real surprise, however, are the "Hot Knife" 510 tips....! I've only used one size with one battery (I have more coming) and it seems to perform FLAWLESSLY! Super good value!

Really, all questions welcome, here or dm :peace:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Anyone taking advantage of any Labor Day sales? Other than Old Head Terp-Ready system and this from Dabbing Warehouse (25% off):
So I just went thru all this stuff... holy shit DW rules....! Super fast, correct service! (The Old Head crap is due tomorrow...:rolleyes:)

Same as before, any questions? Shoot.

The auto spinner looks pretty awesome actually, VERY thick wall! Gonna wait for the OHDR to try it

The regular welded banger isn't super thick but it's well made for Chinese, they don't need to be thick cuz they fit a 710Coils regular axial coil just fine and they take many more often slightly varying sizes of inserts than thicker wall bangers

The black ash catcher fits the Goo Roo perfectly! But I wouldn't bet on it cuz the blue one doesn't w/o a small extension adapter... no worries tho, it'll prolly go to my daughter anyway

The drop-down is super shitty as usual. Bummer.... really gotta belly up for a good one someday from OGB...

And I love(d) the dab mat, bubbler and v-neck inserts already...! Very happy overall, I may whine about the drop-down... with shipping this fast, why not...:tup:

And again, any questions, pic requests etc..? here or dm anytime!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The drop-down is super shitty as usual. Bummer.... really gotta belly up for a good one someday from OGB...
@VaPeD&CoNfUsEd makes good ones that are fairly priced, just PM him,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Thanks guys! You can bet I'll (only) be 👀 (for a bit)...! :uhh::o:uhoh::haw::freak:

Like, for instance, tHeSe LoOk KiNdA kEwL...:
Well, jeez, having that "90 degree offset" injector "bowl"/banger joint like that is new and makes too much sense seeing as the OH-TR station is now usually positioned just to my right AND I'm a "righty" (even tho that shoulder is kinda fuct)... 😑
IMG-7527.heic

:mental::tup::peace:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks guys! You can bet I'll (only) be 👀 (for a bit)...! :uhh::o:uhoh::haw::freak:

Like, for instance, tHeSe LoOk KiNdA kEwL...:
Well, jeez, having that "90 degree offset" injector "bowl"/banger joint like that is new and makes too much sense seeing as the OH-TR station is now usually positioned just to my right AND I'm a "righty" (even tho that shoulder is kinda fuct)... 😑
IMG-7527.heic

:mental::tup::peace:

She just posted a couple contoured hollow foot shredders without the removable mouthpiece today as well, in both 14 mm and 18 mm... Available in her web store

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Who? Me? Not much, just foolin around absolutely CRUSHING some injector bowls of Sherb N Runts with the Terp Hammer this rainy Sunday afternoon... thing chugs like a train or jet engine or some shit...:

Ha, the "Drop-Down" (as it was sold years ago) that's really more of an "Up-N-Over"....:rolleyes: and the ash catcher is doing its job, it seems, quite well... keeping the lil PITA baby recycler free of scoobies much longer....:tup:

Tho a lil wacky, it's surprisingly very stable! But yeah, all in good fun playing around... doubt it'll ever be a "regular thang"...✌️

Edit:

This, or something very similar, not including the mouthpiece, as that will change often, will probably be what the desktop flower sitch looks like MOST of the time.. at least for a bit anyway:

Person to my left view:

Top:

Front:

Side:

Hittin':

Other Side:

Minus the stupid keck clips, of course, especially the plastic ones... hate 'em!

Finally about to hit that huge bowl of some "fox-tailed" Cherry Truth...:drool: Toodles! :wave:

Last edit (I promise 🙏🏻):

Ok, if you insist... here's the result:
IMG-2218.jpg

Enjoy your evening/morning!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Oh Jeremy has a smaller similar style bub available now too cheaper (he and Vassily are friends and collaborate a lot actually)
Screenshot-20230911-122343.png

Forgot his stuff really does qualify as cheap glass, he has a nice looking hammer bub available now:
Screenshot-20230914-104118.png

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Got an email today from Goo Roo Glass advertising bunch of new designs, and colored glass... and a 15% off sale:

Some nice colors for the good old 3-piece:

Bunch of bottle rigs for travel with screw-on caps like Nameless Glass likes to do:

New percs for the large and small inlines, colored double perc beakers and some headies, as well...:uhoh::tup:

Shit Snacks

New percs for the large and small inlines

What do you mean? I don't see anything different... The small inline looks slightly different maybe all around, though it's hard to tell with variances... It's nice they finally updated photos at least lol Yeah I like the look of the full milk pink three piece but I'm already set so did not need the email :cool:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
What do you mean? I don't see anything different... The small inline looks slightly different maybe all around, though it's hard to tell with variances... It's nice they finally updated photos at least lol Yeah I like the look of the full milk pink three piece but I'm already set so did not need the email :cool:
I wasn't sure about the inlines as I've never held one or really looked at them too closely, and I thought the travel rigs were new... as I haven't seen them yet either...? Ha, guess I haven't explored their rather annoying site much lately, and it was more just an advert for the 10% off sale then (not 15% as stated before)...? Messed that whole post up, apologies.

I'm all set as well, and just posted it for anyone who may be interested...:tup:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I wasn't sure about the inlines as I've never held one or really looked at them too closely, and I thought the travel rigs were new... as I haven't seen them yet either...? Ha, guess I haven't explored their rather annoying site much lately, and it was more just an advert for the 10% off sale then (not 15% as stated before)...? Messed that whole post up, apologies.

I'm all set as well, and just posted it for anyone who may be interested...:tup:

Haha yeah I figured, I didn't realize there was a sale per se, but it was an announcement of new products and updates... I just wasn't sure why they included the inlines, from following on IG yes the bottle rigs are new

Shit Snacks

The opaque one is gorgeous, I just don’t know if I’d like not being able to see the vapor build in the chamber. I use that as a visual cue quite often.

Yeah it doesn't look as opaque as china opaque at least it's more of stretched milk so parts of it seem a little translucent, if you had bright lighting it definitely wouldn't be much of an issue, but I do think it would still milk visually enough for me as a compliment

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Bologna

Shit Snacks

For those interested in Grav... free shipping, good until the 20th:

IMG-2343.jpg

:peace:

Sorry don't mean to shit on the parade but I think that is still way overpriced... Did you try to find a clone first? I'm a little sour on GRAV

Shit Snacks,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Full day of testing scheduled with both flower and dabs today... starting off with the super easy to clean, even more so than the goo roo, "D-Dub Bub", and this really cool, pretty well made, footed, AliExpress ash catcher and shorty whip, which is really just more like a flexible mp, so l can see all the action...:

IMG-2385.jpg

IMG-2384.jpg

IMG-2382.jpg

IMG-2380.jpg

IMG-2381.jpg

'Terpin' Station' is finally getting there ....! :tup::razz:✌️❤️:peace:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Damn there is a lot goin on in that space... :o
Yessir, but mostly for testing purposes only. It's not usually like this, ha! But the cool thing about it is, being on trays, it takes less than 1 minute to safely tuck EVERYTHING away with the bongs in deep dresser drawers (not including the 'puter, obviously), including the Dab Ready.... this is a tiny "kitchen" in an old unused "in-law" apartment we put in the basement for my mother in-law a number of years ago before going into hospice care... RIP "Nanny" (Rita)

Last edited:
Bologna,
Reactions: cybrguy

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Just fyi, my "Vape station" which is really two thirds of my coffee table that sits in front of the Lazy Boy, is no less congested. And that's that way nearly all the time. Since cannabis became legal here in my state, I have become much less concerned with leaving cannabis and it's accouterments out all the time. Not that a large number of people come in here anyway... ;)

Top Bottom