Cheap High Quality Bubbler

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Bought the “cheap” Chinese rig (upper left photo), from Sneaky Pete. Never had a rig with the joint in the center top. Liked it enough to do a long search on an affordable but better version. C2=Custom Creations is a USA made glass maker, but Covid put this tiny operation on hold for awhile. I checked all there verified distributors on a weekly basis for the past few months, put myself on notify lists etc. Today, it appeared on the Brothers With Glass site, and they shipped it out already. I know $150 isn’t “cheap”, but if you are looking for this style rig, made in the US... I don’t like logos but I’ll live with it if the action is what I expect. I’m hoping this is my last piece, don’t have room to collect a lot.

0D861078-FE06-404A-BD67-38F3F205BBC4.jpeg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Bought the “cheap” Chinese rig (upper left photo), from Sneaky Pete. Never had a rig with the joint in the center top. Liked it enough to do a long search on an affordable but better version. C2=Custom Creations is a USA made glass maker, but Covid put this tiny operation on hold for awhile. I checked all there verified distributors on a weekly basis for the past few months, put myself on notify lists etc. Today, it appeared on the Brothers With Glass site, and they shipped it out already. I know $150 isn’t “cheap”, but if you are looking for this style rig, made in the US... I don’t like logos but I’ll live with it if the action is what I expect. I’m hoping this is my last piece, don’t have room to collect a lot.

View attachment 12609

Why did you have to remind me, @mephisto told me to look there at the steam rollers, so I have a bunch of those tabs open along with the heady bongs under $100...

But relevant to your post, just saw this:

RustyOldNail

Why did you have to remind me, @mephisto told me to look there at the steam rollers, so I have a bunch of those tabs open along with the heady bongs under $100...

But relevant to your post, just saw this:

That looks interesting and similar. I am really excited to try their “SPROCKET PERC”, haven’t seen that on any other rig, supposed to be popular with C2 owners. I went with the 50mm can, simple style single perc. Should be perfect for my breath intake, with both my dab rigs and flower setups including dynavaps.

RustyOldNail

The ratchet perc is nice, easy to clean too.

I was looking at some C2 double ratchet rigs @ NVS Glass recently cause I've been missing my lil ratchet rig.

I like the dewar joint as well, the pictures make it look solid, 5mm glass, supposedly “German made shott glass”.
The base is listed as 3.5”, wish it were 4”, but as you all know, you have to wait to judge these things when using. I’ve tracked this piece on various authorized dealers, lowest price $140, but as always only the highest priced version came in stock, and I jumped on it with a 10% discount, since they seem scarce, and life is TOO SHORT, not to TREAT yourself.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I've looked at the C2 stuff a good amount since I love to waste time browsing glass online and all the sites that I like seem to stock them. It seems like they are a pretty decent budget(for being american) glass option, I just don't like dewar seals.

RustyOldNail

I've looked at the C2 stuff a good amount since I love to waste time browsing glass online and all the sites that I like seem to stock them. It seems like they are a pretty decent budget(for being american) glass option, I just don't like dewar seals.

The main joint on top is a standard 14mm female, the dewar “joint”, in this case is the extra glass bridge from the MP to the can, for added strength. The cheaper Sneaky Pete Rig does not have that, besides thinner cheap glass. C2 makes a lot of heady stuff too, but I’m glad they have good rigs below $200, this will be my most expensive rig so far, glad I’m out of room, hoping this, for me, IS THE ONE...... :)

Still dislike LOGO’s....

masonjars

The main joint on top is a standard 14mm female, the dewar “joint”, in this case is the extra glass bridge from the MP to the can, for added strength. The cheaper Sneaky Pete Rig does not have that, besides thinner cheap glass. C2 makes a lot of heady stuff too, but I’m glad they have good rigs below $200, this will be my most expensive rig so far, glad I’m out of room, hoping this, for me, IS THE ONE...... :)

Still dislike LOGO’s....
You might be able to scrub it off with some acetone or homemade solution.

Shit Snacks

Alright I decided to pay full price for the blue saki bottle from BiaoT still not bad for $48...

So BwG, they also have these peak recyclers I'm planning on grabbing if the core works out... but so these are the originals? not much more money than china, on sale now...

Onto bongs:
MaryJane's heady raked fumed beaker and donut tube available in a few colors, plus other styles and sizes as well:
Screenshot-20210902-223856.png

Red beaker on the left blue tube on the right, though I think the green color may look best for tube, all beakers are beautiful, silver fumed too... ($75 each for 8incher)

Pretty nice looking clear crook neck:

Heady crook neck from blowfish:

Other blowfish heady bongs, there a few different styles of these basic type, but I am perhaps more tempted by the smaller bent neck fumed ones like this and this, this and this, or this and this:
Screenshot-20210902-225401.png

not sure which I like best... Probably the top left color, pink and purple better than pink and white, plus an extra heady mouthpiece, however it is available in each of the three styles, beaker /orb /tube $75 10incher

And this one is pretty wild actually:
ever seen anything like it?

And this one pretty unique bongy rig:
could be nice to use!

Also noticed these little GooRoo rigs that were not on their site at all, I think they're only 10mm with 14mm removable downstem anyway, though cool colors and styles offered, nearly $100 each:
Screenshot-20210902-230254.png

(there is one other one available)

Oh and the steamrollers... Heady one here (standard bong like) and two here (clear or silver fumed bamboo style), though I'm not sure this style of glass is for me since I like to fully clear my hits from the vape first anyway, but then there is also this crazy one water one that looks like real steamroller:
Screenshot-20210902-230840.png

Hmm really cannot justify, now that I've committed to this blue saki after all, and they're not thaaat cheap, 5% off code I think for brothers with glass, anyone see anything better??

Last edited:

El Rawn Hubbard

Still dislike LOGO’s....

Most of the internet appears to call that style of recessed female joint a dewar seal :shrug:

https://www.mountainglass.com/German-Female-14-23-Dewar-Joint-130mm-200

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Most of the internet appears to call that style of recessed female joint a dewar seal :shrug:

https://www.mountainglass.com/German-Female-14-23-Dewar-Joint-130mm-200
Seal or Joint... same thing, no? I've always called bubbler cans with recessed ground glass intakes "Dewars"...

It appears to mean something else as lab glass... what is this....? How is it used?
1630659450873.png

Edits:

Cheers! :cheers: I hope you like your Saki bottle, @Shit Snacks...!
CBBF9669-A7BA-46C5-8F90-82D7FEC3C3A1.jpeg
Not sure what you're planning on using with it but my only concern may be, because it's so compact, using anything bigger might bring it a little close to your face....? Hope not!

And isn't this:

pretty much the same (14mm vs 18mm) as this that I paid $33 delivered for...?:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Oh this is another nice one, there's a 20% off coupon code for chameleon glass:
Screenshot-20210903-021441.png

I think I like the bubble better than the beaker for this one at least...

However if I was going to spend $90 on a bong then I'd think I might even just get the 17inch blue baked potato one from DGCglass on DHgate...
Screenshot-20210903-022233.png

Like if I'm going to get a basic orb bubble bottom bong I'd like it to at least be unique and offer additional neck cooling along with color?

Alternatively yeah I'm thinking one of the $75 10inch bent neck fumed blowfish minus 5%, the purple pink swirl in bubble or beaker though I really don't know, and/or perhaps the pink bent tube one... I think what will help me avoid buying any of them is the fact that I cannot decide or justify more than one lol

No rush of course, I guess we'll see once I'm using vapes with larger output if I want the larger bong type... Thanks @Bologna yeah hoping the Saki will tide me over, or make me even more thirsty for this style of water piece again!

Curious about the first steamroller maybe, $40 only, but I'm not sure it's really going to be practical for me...

Oh by the way ggsmoker have shipped the green fountain recycler now as well! They said they were delayed by the hurricane actually, could be delaying other things... Anyway I've got quite a few things to look forward to arriving in the mail in the coming weeks again ha!

Yeah and so aside from the supposed original versions of many DHgate knockoffs I've seen, Brothers with Glass definitely has some different GooRoo stuff, like this:
Screenshot-20210903-022450.png

Large Inline with another perc in the neck! Only one left...

And this crook neck tube, only smoked color available:
Maybe I'd seen it before?

And the thing that just might break me:
Screenshot-20210903-023427.png

A heady version of the three-piece bubbler, it's got an orange frit in the base, and a more angular shape than the regular one, $165 as opposed to $120, then only 5% off instead of 15% off, and there's only one available... Someone pray for me

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So now I'm looking (just LOOKING!) a nectar collectors (thanks, @Shit Snacks...:rolleyes:) and I don't know why, but I really kinda dislike Brothers with Glass, so much so that it gets me looking at The Cave... which lead me to this:
I like the modular design and it looks like it could be very versatile, it just doesn't say what size the connections are... they're probably 10mm, and I'd prefer 14mm.

Goo Roo said they could make their Chubbler with a gg connection instead of a bowl and it does seem like it could be nice if not a little too bulky and expensive for a glass travel piece (very limited life expectancy.):

Any thoughts on dual use nectar collector shooter/bubblers...?

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
So now I'm looking (just LOOKING!) a nectar collectors (thanks, @Shit Snacks...:rolleyes:) and I don't know why, but I really kinda dislike Brothers with Glass, so much so that it gets me looking at The Cave... which lead me to this:
I like the modular design and it looks like it could be very versatile, it just doesn't say what size the connections are... they're probably 10mm, and I'd prefer 14mm.

Goo Roo said they could make their Chubbler with a gg connection instead of a bowl and it does seem like it could be nice if not a little too bulky and expensive for a glass travel piece (very limited life expectancy.):

Any thoughts on dual use nectar collector shooter/bubblers...?
I was really considering that chubbler configuration so..........its only a matter of time.
😆
I see so many ways to have fun dropping it I don't know how anyone can resist?

Shit Snacks

Yeah I am fighting with myself not to justify the $156 right now... Definitely like the shape of this one better than the standard three-piece, seems it has a larger, narrower, more bent mouthpiece as well... The regular one is only $120 though and there's the 15% off coupon, which could be more again for Black Friday perhaps... Alternatively though, there is the option of customizing the large inline to have a male or female joint like @snackmaster did (on the side like his, or maybe even just right on the top in the location of the existing mouthpiece), and maybe I would actually get it without a mouthpiece at all so it would only be like $120 too maybe instead of 130+?? Hmm

Edit: well should have checked my email earlier, because they had sent me a 12% off instead of 5% since I left stuff in my cart with email address... That brought it to $145, but fortunately unfortunately it looks like it is gone now, my fault for sharing it here probably lol (trying to insert smileys here but there is something fucked up with my account? Cannot insert anything anymore, can't change text etc, happened as I started posting the brothers with glass links...)
:rofl:ah thanks guys back in business!!

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I was really considering that chubbler configuration so..........its only a matter of time.
😆
I see so many ways to have fun dropping it I don't know how anyone can resist?

Shit, they already DO have it pictured:
Stupid fuckin' Goo Roo site... I HATE it!! "$106"...? I HATE THAT TOO!

(trying to insert smileys here but there is something fucked up with my account? Cannot insert anything anymore, can't change text etc, happened as I started posting the brothers with glass links...)
Click the "Toggle BB code" thing that looks like "[ ]" to the right just above where you enter replies...

DamnGentleman

That brought it to $145, but fortunately unfortunately it looks like it is gone now, my fault for sharing it here probably lol (trying to insert smileys here but there is something fucked up with my account? Cannot insert anything anymore, can't change text etc, happened as I started posting the brothers with glass links...)
You can order those directly from Goo Roo. Their glass is great but they really need to hire a professional to maintain their website. They posted this on IG a little while back: GRGScreen.jpg

Sincerest apologies for enabling your unchecked GAS.

Shit Snacks

Shit, they already DO have it pictured:
Stupid fuckin' Goo Roo site... I HATE it!! "$106"...? I HATE THAT TOO!

Oh yeah and they do have the other crook neck tube I posted, knew it looked familiar! Not sure I noticed this one before:

Click the "Toggle BB code" thing that looks like "[ ]" to the right just above where you enter replies...
toggle the bb code?

Ahhh thank you both so much!! Must have hit that accidentally, phew!!! :uhoh::lol:

You can order those directly from Goo Roo. Their glass is great but they really need to hire a professional to maintain their website. They posted this on IG a little while back: View attachment 12656

Sincerest apologies for enabling your unchecked GAS.

Ahhh and no thanks to you ;)

Yeah it's been so long to update the website lol I emailed them to ask what's in stock, and see if I can use the coupon code to order one...

That one on the far left is pretty crazy, hookah whip version with angled female connection... The other ones don't seem to have the squared off shape so much, but they have way cooler mouthpieces with the orange at the tip!! Well I messaged them so TBD :lmao:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
GRGScreen.jpg

"Liked by mr.arb1967".... :rofl: You get around pretty good for an old fart!

That one on the far left is pretty crazy, and gold female joint so the straight mouthpiece goes out as an angle, not useful for bent mouthpieces though... The other ones don't seem to have the squared off shape, but they have cooler mouthpieces with the orange at the tip!! TBD :lmao:
That's like a modified Hookah or HD 3-piece, no? and the colored/oblate connection to the whip instead of the mp... I might like that better than the reg hookah and HD 3-piece... but I don't like that the downstem looks short... I'd def like to get them to do a custom mp someday and/or downstem with a dif perc... who knows, they probably have those things on the shelf in the freakin store....

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

GRGScreen.jpg

"Liked by mr.arb1967".... :rofl: You get around pretty good for an old fart!

That's like a modified Hookah or HD 3-piece, no? and the colored/oblate connection to the whip instead of the mp... I might like that better than the reg hookah and HD 3-piece... but I don't like that the downstem looks short... I'd def like to get them to do a custom mp someday and/or downstem with a dif perc... who knows, they probably have those things on the shelf in the freakin store....

Haha yeah I realized that, aside from the typo in my original post, edited to say that it is the hookah hose version, it does look wider than the standard three-piece, but not at all as tall as the HD3, yeah I was thinking that shorter down stem was a little odd too...

Yeah too bad we can't just pop over to the store, each one of those three on the right seems slightly different, maybe I can get one with the most bent mouthpiece possible, not sure about the logos though either...

Why is everyone staring at me!? :D

Haha I was hoping someone would fess up, since it was you I'll let it slide, I know you will do some good posts with it here! Were you able to get that 12% off as well??

Yeah GooRoo had 20% off on 710 and 30% off on 420, I think based on the past they should have 30% off again for Black Friday or maybe it will be the 25% off like the original code that is now only 15% off... These discounts are what push me over the edge, truly, so hopefully I can get one on an orange three piece myself at some point!!

Top Bottom