Cheap High Quality Bubbler

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
005.jpg
002.jpg
001.jpg

Zodaglass breaks all land speed records from China to Montana.
No star of David in the medallion so I am disputing this one.
Yes it does hold water in that there hollow see through button.
šŸ˜‚
Crooked perc and none of it lines up.
$56 American glass is thick and the joints are good and the majority of the fumed color work is really nice but I wanted that star.

Wow, Thatā€™s pretty damn nice for a cheap beaker, dig the welded perc and colored neck!

Been on the lookout for a new daily driver glass piece myself, absolutely exhausted with ā€œtrumpetā€ mouthpieces and need something different.

Kinda wanting the old school goo roo bub....

arb

Semi shaved ape
Wow, Thatā€™s pretty damn nice for a cheap beaker, dig the welded perc and colored neck!

Been on the lookout for a new daily driver glass piece myself, absolutely exhausted with ā€œtrumpetā€ mouthpieces and need something different.

Kinda wanting the old school goo roo bub....
The mouthpiece on that one needs more bend or mine does.
Puts the vape right on your nose.
That 3 piece HD from goo roo looks better if that's the style you're looking for.
I do like the mouthpiece on this zodaglass piece and have a bigger beaker with the same fume work incoming.
Put this one on the Buddha for dabs and it stacks really well.

Did I say that right,stacks really well?
šŸ˜‚

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
That 3 piece HD from goo roo looks better if that's the style you're looking for.
I do like the mouthpiece on this zodaglass piece and have a bigger beaker with the same fume work incoming.

šŸ˜‚

Stacking paper to the ceiling šŸ˜„

Well Iā€™m a snob so I always want something different šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ a dewar joint to weld the perc to the bubbler would also help get the vape further from the face too, darn smokers, they never think about leaving enough room for a Light Saber to fit! šŸ˜

Didnā€™t realize you had the old school bub too, I kinda like the beaker bottom, figure it holds a bit more water than the HD bubbler.

Whatā€™s the height on your new Zoda beaker posted above?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Stacking paper to the ceiling šŸ˜„

Well Iā€™m a snob so I always want something different šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ a dewar joint to weld the perc to the bubbler would also help get the vape further from the face too, darn smokers, they never think about leaving enough room for a Light Saber to fit! šŸ˜

Didnā€™t realize you had the old school bub too, I kinda like the beaker bottom, figure it holds a bit more water than the HD bubbler.

Whatā€™s the height on your new Zoda beaker posted above?
Iā€™m confused & dazed?
Why is CANNABIS in da market place?
Glass is purely tasty !
CANNABIS is decent!
Some partā€™s R messed up on da legality of something beneficial 4-existence on this dot bipedalā€™s dwell?

Ripstar

šŸ˜‚
That 3 piece HD is calling my name to pair with the DCE I have and future handle vapes, I think it makes sense now...
Edit: GAS took control today...

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
These look pretty nice and are US made... $45 ea delivered:

3-WHEEL
View attachment 11200

CIRCLE
View attachment 11201

MINI WHEEL
View attachment 11202

INLINE MATRIX
View attachment 11203

MINI DOME SHOWERHEAD
View attachment 11204

View attachment 11205
:uhoh::rolleyes::shrug::peace:
They are good looking but I don't see any indication that they're made in the US. Also am I reading that right that the total height is 8"? I've been hurt before buying a glass piece thinking it's a more standard can and height and then it arrives looking like a bubbler-shaped Christmas tree ornament

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
They are good looking but I don't see any indication that they're made in the US. Also am I reading that right that the total height is 8"? I've been hurt before buying a glass piece thinking it's a more standard can and height and then it arrives looking like a bubbler-shaped Christmas tree ornament
Upon further review you're right! It appears they suspiciously never actually say "Made in USA". From the "makers" website under "Our Story":

"Based in Denver, Colorado, GlassLab303 specializes in high-quality scientific glass with an artistic twist. With our specialized designs, high-quality materials and American color varieties, our glass stands out from many other high-end and midgrade smoking products. Every GlassLab303 piece is checked in Denver, Colorado and marked with our ā€œColorado Certifiedā€ logo to ensure authenticity and quality for our sophisticated clientele. Our signature percolators set a new standard for a smooth, clean smoke, regardless of your choice of herb or concentrate. GlassLab303ā€™s experienced in-house design team handpicks the raw materials and American color rods for our products. We ensure creativity and artistry that is unseen anywhere else in the scientific glass industry. We strive to provide value and expert craftsmanship at a reasonable price, and thatā€™s what sets GlassLab303 apart from the others. Try our glass and see for yourself!"

The only thing to remember I guess is 421Store seems to be a good vendor with good CS/QC/warranties, fast free shipping over $25 and they throw in tons of free shit...

Sorry, I should've searched for more info before posting they are US made... :tup::peace:

(I'm still on the "No big or small glass body purchases until black friday" wagon... so no foul here!)

Last edited:

Cannabiker

Upon further review you're right! It appears they suspiciously never actually say "Made in USA". From the makers website under "Our Story":

"Based in Denver, Colorado, GlassLab303 specializes in high-quality scientific glass with an artistic twist. With our specialized designs, high-quality materials and American color varieties, our glass stands out from many other high-end and midgrade smoking products. Every GlassLab303 piece is checked in Denver, Colorado and marked with our ā€œColorado Certifiedā€ logo to ensure authenticity and quality for our sophisticated clientele. Our signature percolators set a new standard for a smooth, clean smoke, regardless of your choice of herb or concentrate. GlassLab303ā€™s experienced in-house design team handpicks the raw materials and American color rods for our products. We ensure creativity and artistry that is unseen anywhere else in the scientific glass industry. We strive to provide value and expert craftsmanship at a reasonable price, and thatā€™s what sets GlassLab303 apart from the others. Try our glass and see for yourself!"

The only thing to remember I guess is 421Store seems to be a good vendor with good CS/QC/warranties, fast free shipping over $25 and they throw in tons of free shit...

Sorry, I should've searched for more info before posting they are US made... :tup: :peace:
Yup; I got swindled by them. I went to a local shop to buy U.S. made glass, ideally from here in Oregon. I was very specific about that with the salesperson, and they pointed me to a Glasslabs 303 piece. I was suspicious about the "Colorado Certified" decal, but they assured me these were made in Colorado--and it was priced like domestic glass. I bought one.

Then I started looking for any indication they're actually made here. Despite the company's extensive social media presence, they don't post photos of happy glass blowers, just product. They don't talk about their production facilities. And they twist and turn around the words "Made in the US" without ever saying it. That's because it's not true.

I contacted the company, politely inquiring about their sourcing. I got crickets. Then I found this list: https://brotherswithglass.com/blogs...bbler-dab-rig-or-hand-pipe-made-find-out-here.

I'm not sure how they got Glasslabs 303 to "Admit to being imported", but they made the list. I scrubbed all the labels from the piece, and now it sits in a drawer while I enjoy my Goo Roo glass, made up the road from me. It is sad, the Glasslabs is a great piece, but I don't like feeling ripped off every time I use it.

I'm not arguing against Chinese glass. If that's your budget, that's what you need. I was able to afford more, so I wanted to support people who suffered through the drug war in this this country--people actually went to jail for selling glass (Tommy Chong, most notably). Glasslabs 303 exploited that desire. They suck.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Yup; I got swindled by them. I went to a local shop to buy U.S. made glass, ideally from here in Oregon. I was very specific about that with the salesperson, and they pointed me to a Glasslabs 303 piece. I was suspicious about the "Colorado Certified" decal, but they assured me these were made in Colorado--and it was priced like domestic glass. I bought one.

Then I started looking for any indication they're actually made here. Despite the company's extensive social media presence, they don't post photos of happy glass blowers, just product. They don't talk about their production facilities. And they twist and turn around the words "Made in the US" without ever saying it. That's because it's not true.

I contacted the company, politely inquiring about their sourcing. I got crickets. Then I found this list: https://brotherswithglass.com/blogs...bbler-dab-rig-or-hand-pipe-made-find-out-here.

I'm not sure how they got Glasslabs 303 to "Admit to being imported", but they made the list. I scrubbed all the labels from the piece, and now it sits in a drawer while I enjoy my Goo Roo glass, made up the road from me. It is sad, the Glasslabs is a great piece, but I don't like feeling ripped off every time I use it.

I'm not arguing against Chinese glass. If that's your budget, that's what you need. I was able to afford more, so I wanted to support people who suffered through the drug war in this this country--people actually went to jail for selling glass (Tommy Chong, most notably). Glasslabs 303 exploited that desire. They suck.
Heck yeah, Goo Roo Glass is great. They made my Large Inline with no logos and the perc holes facing down by request.

It pairs well with the Splinter Z and iHeat but I mostly use mine with the Tinymight because it milks up so quickly and easily
PXL_20210708_211948754~2.jpg

PXL_20210712_224626802.jpg

PXL_20210720_232845978.jpg

arb

Semi shaved ape
Damn yeah they say American color rods, but all the glass is clear, some of those percs looks nice, but yeah tiny pieces and some shitty people! Thanks / sorry @arb!
Thanks goes to you for turning me onto these.
The one on the left has been Mrs.arbs piece for years now.
She has 5 of them and has turned her nose up at every piece I have presented her since.
She saw that yellow recycler tried it and hasn't used her regular since.
I am using the blue one and call me impressed probably the best made glass we have from the gate.
003.jpg

004.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Speaking of vortex, the second listing from the first seller of the tall ratchet fountain klein recycler, with all the color options (including a rainbow metallic one) for $42-46, actually has a great function video revealing pretty perfect cyclone tornado vortex function in the klein funnel... In the green color, tried to snap an action shot:
Screenshot-20210719-015445.png

I also found a couple other listings, from different sellers, with a variation on this design, that is about an inch shorter smaller, mostly the mouthpiece, the piece is more clear with color options for the tubes and accents... One was expensive but this one is reasonable round the same price, and with another function video... Though I like the full colored transparent glass look, and that matches the two I already have for dabbing!

So yeah I'm very close to pulling the trigger on the teal version from BONGLAS (aka RadiantGlass) after seeing the function video, along with a three pack of directional carb caps (in matching colors for the three rigs) so I can use those smaller bangers...

And I also discovered Radiant actually have the proper version of this tall spiked tube, with the slitted cube perc, instead of the shower head ratchet perc on the versions I found at glass99 and kokokoko, while it is also much cheaper than those versions:
Screenshot-20210718-223859.png

Got my tracking numbers mixed up, the kokokoko pieces may not be coming as tracking never scanned and their shop is now empty? But my lake green recycler from bonglas (above) aka RadiantGlass arrived today and it's pretty great!

PXL-20210807-215900161-2.jpg

PXL-20210807-220412543.jpg

PXL-20210807-215942420-2.jpg

Function is so good it may be my new go to in fact... Very nice little color recycler collection for torch dabs now though! The carb caps are a little large, green has larger hole and blue very small, pink subtle color...

And since I thought the delivery was going to be the heady male rigs, I had that s shape female to female drop down adapter from Amazon arrive today, on the right is the one from GlassManufacturers on DHgate, so Amazon one is more evenly made:

PXL-20210807-233307181.jpg

Though now I don't need it, it's solid and also Chinese btw, not too thick, still fine quality and was packed up well! I would have more use for a male to male one but whatever lol

So I may order the tall spiked tube with cube perc from RadiantGlass next and last (seriously shut up) for less than $36...

Looking good @arb! Is she using the recycler with herbs?? That silver fumed blue rig is pretty nice, right? I've been using mine dry actually! Wish the mouthpiece was narrower

arb

Semi shaved ape
Got my tracking numbers mixed up, the kokokoko pieces may not be coming as tracking never scanned and their shop is now empty? But my lake green recycler from bonglas (above) aka RadiantGlass arrived today and it's pretty great!

PXL-20210807-215900161-2.jpg

PXL-20210807-220412543.jpg

PXL-20210807-215942420-2.jpg

Function is so good it may be my new go to in fact... Very nice little color recycler collection for torch dabs now though! The carb caps are a little large, green has larger hole and blue very small, pink subtle color...

And since I thought the delivery was going to be the heady male rigs, I had that s shape female to female drop down adapter from Amazon arrive today, on the right is the one from GlassManufacturers on DHgate, so Amazon one is more evenly made:

PXL-20210807-233307181.jpg

Though now I don't need it, it's solid and also Chinese btw, not too thick, still fine quality and was packed up well! I would have more use for a male to male one but whatever lol

So I may order the tall spiked tube with cube perc from RadiantGlass next and last (seriously shut up) for less than $36...

Looking good @arb! Is she using the recycler with herbs?? That silver fumed blue rig is pretty nice, right? I've been using mine dry actually! Wish the mouthpiece was narrower
Yes all flower use she has that heady beaker on the Buddha for dabs.
I don't usually like small pieces cuz my throat gets irritated but this one does a fine job so far.
So now of course I am curious about some other recycler types AND I got another stern talking to today about buying more glass so..........next week maybe.
šŸ˜

Shit Snacks

Yes all flower use she has that heady beaker on the Buddha for dabs.
I don't usually like small pieces cuz my throat gets irritated but this one does a fine job so far.
So now of course I am curious about some other recycler types AND I got another stern talking to today about buying more glass so..........next week maybe.
šŸ˜

Yeah now I am curious as well, those pieces are eye-catching... This version they also have has some silver fuming too :tup:

I kinda like this one too:
Screenshot-20210807-221121.png

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I was thinking of switching it up and buying another log instead.
šŸ‘Œ
She hasn't given me that lecture for a couple months now.
Smoking marijuana when daze & confused Southern California style.
Bongā€™s of bamboo ( jointā€™s were easier too hide in da sand along da shore b-4 entrance 2 oily surfaced sea!
Glass water pipe at da casa with a vapor unit that is your choice!
Smaller NANO sized mouthpiece is da choice of some CANNABIS consumers of NIRVANA!
Old favorite glass piece FC186 is not broken so it is pulled from da dugout.
Next!

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I got new glass!
Today is my birthday, and I knew I had a new Stundenglass Gravity bong. It came early, I was thrilled. After making me breakfast of Blueberry Belgian Waffles, my youngest handed me a present of a MJ Arsenal Saturn Orbital Series Waterpipe.
Love, love, love it! It took two seconds to try to use it with the Stundenglass, and a quick mod was required (silicone whip with a Piecemaker silicone rolling tip for an adapter), but it works well. We spent the next hour pulling out glass pieces, and trying to see which would work with the Stundenglass.
I was first convinced, then concerned, that with the Stundenglass I'd never need, or want, any other glass. A totally unfounded fear it seems.
The Saturn is so cool.

Shit Snacks

Smoking marijuana when daze & confused Southern California style.
Bongā€™s of bamboo ( jointā€™s were easier too hide in da sand along da shore b-4 entrance 2 oily surfaced sea!
Glass water pipe at da casa with a vapor unit that is your choice!
Smaller NANO sized mouthpiece is da choice of some CANNABIS consumers of NIRVANA!
Old favorite glass piece FC186 is not broken so it is pulled from da dugout.
Next!

Nothing can beat a joint for outdoor mobility and disposability, like a vape pen can be used indoors anywhere anytime, but tough to bring surfing unless you can keep it waterproof or on the beach... Million dollar idea, a true disposable herbal electronic joint type of vape? What if you throw water filtration in there somehow too, as long as it's all a fantasy anyway :rofl:

I got new glass!
Today is my birthday, and I knew I had a new Stundenglass Gravity bong. It came early, I was thrilled. After making me breakfast of Blueberry Belgian Waffles, my youngest handed me a present of a MJ Arsenal Saturn Orbital Series Waterpipe.
Love, love, love it! It took two seconds to try to use it with the Stundenglass, and a quick mod was required (silicone whip with a Piecemaker silicone rolling tip for an adapter), but it works well. We spent the next hour pulling out glass pieces, and trying to see which would work with the Stundenglass.
I was first convinced, then concerned, that with the Stundenglass I'd never need, or want, any other glass. A totally unfounded fear it seems.
The Saturn is so cool.

Happy Birthday Beer GIF by ChangBeer

That sounds so nice, glass gifts from the family! Would love to see what makes that studen special :brow:

CrazyDiamond

Spirit of the Dark Horse
Just got this from dabbing warehouse, and maybe one of the last ones as they are sold out on this now...called the Trifecta Double Recycler...no videos yet from me but they have one on their site...it's from China I'm sure...the base is pretty thick and heavy, the rest is a little thin for my liking but not bad at all. Last pic has a cnotegreen (Corey Green) drop-down from IG and an @710Coils slurper and ruby set. I have no trouble spinning pearls with this rig :smug:
So much thanks goes to @~vapeslut.xo~ for starting that one thread and reactivation my GAS and VAS as this is the second rig since that thread and I have also gone overboard and bought a $250 rig that will be here next week (more on that later)...and a bunch of different bangers, slurpers, blenders, and pearls...lol.
RHwZuKX.jpg

BJ4IYnP.jpg

MuYjrWC.jpg

lz8KlYk.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Nothing can beat a joint for outdoor mobility and disposability, like a vape pen can be used indoors anywhere anytime, but tough to bring surfing unless you can keep it waterproof or on the beach... Million dollar idea, a true disposable herbal electronic joint type of vape? What if you throw water filtration in there somehow too, as long as it's all a fantasy anyway :rofl:

Happy Birthday Beer GIF by ChangBeer

That sounds so nice, glass gifts from the family! Would love to see what makes that studen special :brow:
I donā€™t have the mojo as U!
The 1970ā€™s was meaning full the 1960ā€™s weā€™re awesome 4 da survivorā€™s of da era?
COLAS of the topā€™s of da CANNABIS TREE B-4 riding waveā€™s of dA south swells from south of da egalitarian line of da globe science follows 4 reference.
We get medicated with CANNABIS & is better than most intoxicating substanceā€™s?
Waterpipeā€™s with a smaller mouthpiece is CIVILIZATION 4-a-few bipedal inhabitantā€™s of da pale blue dot!
@CrazyDiamond love 2 rip your pipe of modern living!

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I got new glass!
The Saturn is so cool.

Happy Birthday!

arb

Semi shaved ape
I got new glass!
The Saturn is so cool.
Happy Bday!!!
šŸøšŸ¹šŸ·

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I got new glass!
The Saturn is so cool.
Happy Birthday CANNABIS KID!
CANNABIS MARIJUANA WEED/BUSH TREE = CIVILIZATION BLISSFUL BIPEDAL DWELLER

Last edited:
Top Bottom