Semi shaved ape
new-style-glass-water-bongs-11-inch-blue (1).jpg
This is what I ordered.
😁
013.jpg

This is what I got.
😂

Alexis

The one on the left has been Mrs.arbs piece for years now.
She has 5 of them and has turned her nose up at every piece I have presented her since.
I told you all along mate, it’s only because she’s got bad taste that she ever even liked…. That bong! :)
I was thinking of switching it up and buying another log instead.
Logs. That’s what Les Plenty pulls off his plants to run through his “weedchipper” out back about 7 or 8 times a day by the sounds of it lol.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
All right I am done with these color recyclers, but sharing this one as it seems like an interesting variation with the sphere chamber instead of the cyclone funnel... From this seller (under $33 with coupon and on sale) or this seller ($36) also has grey in same shape as the lake green...
Screenshot-20210810-021315.png

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
You could attach it to another piece or you could put a j-hook on the output if you wanted to use it directly. :)
Nice, yeah, I was totally thinking J-hook cuz I already employ one with a cheap ash-catcher, but this doesn't look very comfortable to hold and I don't know if I want a little tabletop only attached to a j-hook like that... seems kinda weird just to hang it off something, too, with the 4 little feet... wish they had pics of it attached to something

CrazyDiamond

Spirit of the Dark Horse
I want to work from home but have no idea who's hiring for that. I looked on Indeed and there wasn't much remote. I was an IT Manager and have done from PC Tech up that with Systems Administration and Systems Engineering in between. All Windows Server stuff and some security as well as VMWare.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I want to work from home but have no idea who's hiring for that. I looked on Indeed and there wasn't much remote. I was an IT Manager and have done from PC Tech up that with Systems Administration and Systems Engineering in between. All Windows Server stuff and some security as well as VMWare.
Work from your crib!
Take charge,

Gigsabits53

I hope you are able to find something. Remote work is just going to keep getting more popular and companies are not going to be able to compete without offering remote. Even my place of employment sent me home, and that was 7 years ago.

Its out there, good luck with the hunt.

Top Bottom