CCA Liger banger V3.0

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I've been looking for the same. A 10mm rig that's 4-5 inches with 2-3 skits perc. But none can hold the Liger without you holding the Liger. The Liger is just too dam heavy.

So I gave up. I never ordered my 10mm male and female adapters.

This is why I never actually ordered a Liger, I feel pretty strongly that concentrate flavor truly shines in this department, it's a shame that you can't really run one of these tasty enails on many
of these tasty rigs.

My daily driver is 5" tall, 10mm, 2 hole perc, seriously tastes like candy.

I like to watch the water spin in recyclers, but don't think they really make a lot of sense for vaping, it's basically a "condensation station" to me, they always seem to attract way more reclaim and I notice my buddies going for my rig to sample flavors with its low water volume and can size it's straight terp town. Apparently some folks have moved on from their Ligers and Halos for 25mm Quartz nails + 25mm barrel coil since it works on much smaller tubes. I'm rocking a 20mm nail + coil on mine and it's pretty good, I really want to try a 25 now after reading such good experiences on here.

exmex

This is why I never actually ordered a Liger, I feel pretty strongly that concentrate flavor truly shines in this department, it's a shame that you can't really run one of these tasty enails on many
of these tasty rigs.

My daily driver is 5" tall, 10mm, 2 hole perc, seriously tastes like candy.

I like to watch the water spin in recyclers, but don't think they really make a lot of sense for vaping, it's basically a "condensation station" to me, they always seem to attract way more reclaim and I notice my buddies going for my rig to sample flavors with its low water volume and can size it's straight terp town. Apparently some folks have moved on from their Ligers and Halos for 25mm Quartz nails + 25mm barrel coil since it works on much smaller tubes. I'm rocking a 20mm nail + coil on mine and it's pretty good, I really want to try a 25 now after reading such good experiences on here.
Following the hexnail thread too eh :brow::rofl:I have to admit the way those dudes were hyping the 25mm bangers made me consider it but im loving my liger so far. Im excited to try the 30mm liger as i find the 20mm to be a bit too small for my size of dabs causing alot of splash over. Maybe down the road ill get a 25mm banger to try and see what the hype is about but i dont see how a quartz banger can beat the flavour off a Obsidian (SiC) insert and from what i hear and will report back on eventually a Sapphire insert. Don't get me wrong ive had amazingly tasty hits off quartz but once i hit off Obsidian it felt next level and tasted just a touch better. The weight of the liger does suck because dabs are way better on smaller rigs with little/light percolation. Im running a 9" exosphere knockoff that has a nice thick glass bottom thats just perfect that the whole thing aint tippy at all. But i also have the banger hanging off to the right rather then straight out in front which would cause it to be a little tippy but not tippy enough that it would fall on its own. https://imgur.com/a/YwyRu Ill probably be upgrading glass eventually but for now its a decent setup.

Mr. Whitewall

Got a reply to my ticket! Things are moving forward...

I like to watch the water spin in recyclers, but don't think they really make a lot of sense for vaping, it's basically a "condensation station" to me, they always seem to attract way more reclaim and I notice my buddies going for my rig to sample flavors with its low water volume and can size it's straight terp town.

I'd say it depends on the size of dabs you take and the material you use?
For vaping small dabs they rob too much flavor, I agree. But with the massive globs some people take (whether for medical or recreational purposes) the reclaim will accumulate no matter what, and it may not be as hard on lungs/throat than with lesser filtration?

...Really like them for flowers though, much nicer on the throat too for a prolonged session. And yes, watching the water spin too! :lol:

Mr. Whitewall

Oh, sorry for double post, been over 6h...

I just wanted to report I got a nice reply and, as everybody else, was told to keep the old bucket and wait for a replacement one! :tup:

This definitely makes me consider getting the next stuff they'd be releasing.
I'm happy to have the old iteration, but am looking forward to what they're gonna come with up next, as I now feel more confident their CS will deliver.

Shredly

Are orders still expirencing long shipping times? Want to up my dab game but don’t feel like waiting might go with gavel v2. Also what’s the best carb cap for ligers?

Shredly,

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
Last time ordering directly over Josh via IG took a week from payment to shipment :)

Hope to also get a 10mm male joint as i am heading to Spannabis in a few days and plan
to take the Liger with me so i can test it out on some small rigs :)

I think something like this should work, 10mm joint..5.5inch, 2-hole perc

BadaBang10mm_NEU.jpg

Last edited:
gunmetalshark,

exmex

Are orders still expirencing long shipping times? Want to up my dab game but don’t feel like waiting might go with gavel v2. Also what’s the best carb cap for ligers?
Yep pretty long waits but worth it imo. I ordered a 20mm liger with a obsidian insert and it took a full month from ordered to door, the wait was brutal but im not a very patient person. I have two more orders that i placed at the beginning of this month that im stilling waiting to be shipped. One of the orders was just inserts which they showed were in stock so i no idea why that wouldnt have sent yet hahaha. I think if u order any of the Ti pieces it adds 7-14days on the order for them to build it and get ur color set but im new to the liger game and just assuming from what ive read.

exmex,

exmex

Oh ya best carb caps, that depends on which liger ur interested in. For the 20mm liger a 25mm bubble cap is the way to go, chad bro bubble and Gordo riptide bubble r nice ones. For the flat coil liger the wierdeer mushroom/titty cap seems to be the match. If u wanted to get a cca710 carb cap then i think the tsunami or hurricane would be fine but the ones mentioned above seem to function the better.

exmex,
Reactions: mixchu69

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Hey @alittledabwilldoya' does he sell these? I would like to buy the restricted cap one. The wierdeer cap has to much flow for me which is why I am considering a gordo riptide for the 30milly.

I got my quartz insert but I only opened the 20milly xl and I like it. Love the height of the xl walls. I'm at 590F and all is gone on the first rip. No puddling and good clean quartz bangers taste. I would recommend these new xl 20mm quartz inserts made by wierdeer I believe. I'll try the 30mm quartz this weekend and report back.

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
Hey @alittledabwilldoya' does he sell these? I would like to buy the restricted cap one. The wierdeer cap has to much flow for me which is why I am considering a gordo riptide for the 30milly.

I got my quartz insert but I only opened the 20milly xl and I like it. Love the height of the xl walls. I'm at 590F and all is gone on the first rip. No puddling and good clean quartz bangers taste. I would recommend these new xl 20mm quartz inserts made by wierdeer I believe. I'll try the 30mm quartz this weekend and report back.

I also found my Wierdeer cap to be too open; it sealed well, just allowed too much air flow.
Not as much milk; better performance with restricted air flow and thus lower pressure of the coojo cap.

He does sell them, although I don't think he has stock on hand.
I referenced this cap: https://www.instagram.com/p/BbaTnRgFVUA/?taken-by=coojoglass
And told him I wanted one like it, but with a quite restricted air flow (it is, at first I thought it was too tight; now it's my fave).

Of the CCA caps I prefer the Hurricane cap.

:peace:

alittledabwilldoya',
Reactions: matthend

Gn0sis

I also found my Wierdeer cap to be too open; it sealed well, just allowed too much air flow.
Not as much milk; better performance with restricted air flow and thus lower pressure of the coojo cap.

He does sell them, although I don't think he has stock on hand.
I referenced this cap: https://www.instagram.com/p/BbaTnRgFVUA/?taken-by=coojoglass
And told him I wanted one like it, but with a quite restricted air flow (it is, at first I thought it was too tight; now it's my fave).

Of the CCA caps I prefer the Hurricane cap.

how much did it run you?

Gn0sis,
Reactions: matthend

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
This! Enquiring mind and all...

If I'm not mistaken, he mentioned this a month ago or so and said $45 or $55. Much cheaper than the wierdeer cap.

Thanks @alittledabwilldoya'
I agree with needing more restriction for it to milk as I was using the wierdeer cap on the 20mm Liger with soso results. I got the gordo bubble cap and that made the 20mm milk with the 5 smaller holes. I seldom use the 30mm because of the airy wierdeer cap but would love something like this.

I will reach out to him on IG.

Gn0sis

This! Enquiring mind and all...

If I'm not mistaken, he mentioned this a month ago or so and said $45 or $55. Much cheaper than the wierdeer cap.

Thanks @alittledabwilldoya'
I agree with needing more restriction for it to milk as I was using the wierdeer cap on the 20mm Liger with soso results. I got the gordo bubble cap and that made the 20mm milk with the 5 smaller holes. I seldom use the 30mm because of the airy wierdeer cap but would love something like this.

I will reach out to him on IG.

i just reached out to coojoglass. He says he's currently busy with a couple of projects and can only start working on the caps in a week or so. He gave me a quote of one for 30 and two for 50, so I signed up for two of them and told him to surprise me with the colors.

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
i just reached out to coojoglass. He says he's currently busy with a couple of projects and can only start working on the caps in a week or so. He gave me a quote of one for 30 and two for 50, so I signed up for two of them and told him to surprise me with the colors.

Nice!

Just an FYI the linked cap:https://www.instagram.com/p/BbaTnRgFVUA/?taken-by=coojoglass
Is "nipple-free".
After all the #nipplegate shenanigan's that may be a good thing.
I however requested nipples on my caps as I thought they would better direct the flow of air entering the cap.

Obviously each user may have their own preference.

alittledabwilldoya',

Gn0sis

Nice!

Just an FYI the linked cap:https://www.instagram.com/p/BbaTnRgFVUA/?taken-by=coojoglass
Is "nipple-free".
After all the #nipplegate shenanigan's that may be a good thing.
I however requested nipples on my caps as I thought they would better direct the flow of air entering the cap.

Obviously each user may have their own preference.

yeah, i'd like mine with the nipple and the restricted airflow too. i sent him pics of the ones you posted above, but I will definitely make sure I mention those things just in case when i speak to him.

Gn0sis,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Hey, do you have his email?

I don't know how to use IG and can't figure out how to msg directly. I left a comment for him to msg me but don't know if msg is allowed on IG. Used this site only once before in my life.

Shooby,

Gn0sis

Hey, do you have his email?

I don't know how to use IG and can't figure out how to msg directly. I left a comment for him to msg me but don't know if msg is allowed on IG. Used this site only once before in my life.

you can only use the direct message function on Instagram thru the mobile app. it's how I reached out to him.

a google search turned this option up for the possibility to DM from a desktop, but i never tried it, so can't vouch for it

Gn0sis,

thezatokid

look about 13 posts up.

Mb and thx, skimmed right over that.

What cap were you using with the 20mm quartz? Wondering how you found the taller insert affected your cap if at all.

thezatokid,
Reactions: Summer
Top Bottom