CCA Liger banger V3.0

Flight of Fists

I ordered a August coil 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten it.

Me too my friend. I hit him up about it last week and he said it must have been the only one he forgot to ship. It's a bit frustrating as this happened when I purchased his enail unit as well. I will hit him up again about it tomorrow and see what he says.

Sorta wishing I had went with the Hexnail instead of the Kube one

Peter Nincompoop

Powered By Terps
Me too my friend. I hit him up about it last week and he said it must have been the only one he forgot to ship. It's a bit frustrating as this happened when I purchased his enail unit as well. I will hit him up again about it tomorrow and see what he says.

Sorta wishing I had went with the Hexnail instead of the Kube one

I feel like he has a weak excuse like that for everyone. My ass you were the only one he forgot. Just keep reminding him.

I feel like he has a weak excuse like that for everyone. My ass you were the only one he forgot. Just keep reminding him.
I'm getting a bad taste in my mouth from all these Instagram inspired businesses. China has an excuse they are oceans away. These new guys take your money up front and then put you off until you've bugged them to the point of asking for a refund. I've had several artists make my shit then won't ship it until it's convenient for them. I always ask how long a projects gonna take or if it's already made when can you ship. I've had nothing but disappointment lately. And I've also noticed that when they've given you the run around for weeks they are quick to want to throw in a free gift. I've also noticed said gift rarely shows up with my order. When you ask have you shipped my order either "yeah did it, or I'm about too." Ask for a tracking number communications dry up until they actually do it or you look up a week later you have an unexpected package on your porch because you never got tracking for your package!
A lot of these artists are master craftsmen just horrible business men! A little help couldn't hurt, just costs!

Flight of Fists

Hit him up this morning and he responded with a tracking number that says it'll be here on Monday (Im in the NYC area). So thats some positive news. Still doesn't excuse the previous fuckery. If his response was anything other than a tracking number I would have responded pretty harshly and mentioned there is a growing chorus of his customers who are getting annoyed.

Another thing about these instagram business'...you will get such better customer service if you have a large number of followers. They will not risk possibly alienating a large group of people. (Assuming of course you are communicating with him through instagram)

Hoping you guys get some positive news also

Peter Nincompoop

Powered By Terps
Another thing about these instagram business'...you will get such better customer service if you have a large number of followers. They will not risk possibly alienating a large group of people. (Assuming of course you are communicating with him through instagram)

That's so messed up. I can't believe that never occurred to me.

Peter Nincompoop,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
IDK, I actually think you probably have a higher chance of actually getting something from somebody with LESS followers. The MORE someone has, the more fucked they tend to be IME. My buddy had a rig made by a pretty highly regarded dude in the scene... if he wasn't local the transaction probably would have never been completed.

I can barely ever get a response back from these artists and/or wanna-be retailers on how much a fucking piece even costs haha. :wave:

Peter Nincompoop

Powered By Terps
IDK, I actually think you probably have a higher chance of actually getting something from somebody with LESS followers. The MORE someone has, the more fucked they tend to be IME. My buddy had a rig made by a pretty highly regarded dude in the scene... if he wasn't local the transaction probably would have never been completed.

I think I understand what you're saying but I think you're distorting the point @Flight of Fists was making, which was (if I may) that if you as the buyer have more followers, maybe your order gets priority over somebody else messaging about their order who has far fewer followers.

I have to agree with you that the less popular artists are more responsive, but that's a different conversation.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I think I understand what you're saying but I think you're distorting the point @Flight of Fists was making, which was (if I may) that if you as the buyer have more followers, maybe your order gets priority over somebody else messaging about their order who has far fewer followers.

I have to agree with you that the less popular artists are more responsive, but that's a different conversation.

Yeah I must have missed that part! I could see that, ironically I mostly use IG these days to look at glass, but nobody wants to sell me anything lol.

Yeah I must have missed that part! I could see that, ironically I mostly use IG these days to look at glass, but nobody wants to sell me anything lol.
It's obviously because your money isn't green! Don't feel bad I've recently found out the same thing about mine! I know certain FC members that can contact an artist about work they get top priority all around the board! I can't even get a reply to price quotes either! I don't give a FUCK honestly! There are quite a few Country Clubs that won't let me in either! It has nothing to do with my skin color! It's because I'm so fucking awesome and I contrast them into mediocre sadness!!:rockon:

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
New batch of 30mm Liger carb caps are up. Serum and worked.
lIZo3bn_d.jpg

IAAxi4z_d.jpg

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
posted in 7/10 sales also but felt it was worth the cross post as they don't go on sale often

if you can put up with the bs you'll most likely have at some point in the transaction......

Ligers are on sale 20% code:710sale

www.cca710.com

code does apply to obsidian preorders also. i doubt that existing preorders will be retroactively discounted without you cancelling the old 1 and making a new order, and possibly "losing some place in line" if such thing exists there

weenstoned

CCA had a promo on instagram where they were selling 7 flat coil or 20mm Ligers with all 4 joint adapters for $1.00 and I managed to snag one. Was in a rush to check out so I have emailed them about adding a sic insert. Pretty stoked, had pondered unfollowing them as I didn't think I would ever buy their product, but so glad I didn't.

lazylightning

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
My replacement BLUE Liger 20mm came in the mail today just in time for 710...and only 24 days wait since I opened my ticket. They sent a gift as promised...a great little carb cap with shovel-tip dabber that's longer than the one on my storm cell. I like the blue color SO much better and the carb cap works better than the storm cell I think...still testing.

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
My replacement BLUE Liger 20mm came in the mail today just in time for 710...and only 24 days wait since I opened my ticket. They sent a gift as promised...a great little carb cap with shovel-tip dabber that's longer than the one on my storm cell. I like the blue color SO much better and the carb cap works better than the storm cell I think...still testing.

nice i like that little shovel much better then the other 2 options. out of curiosity have you tried that gordo on it yet?

lazylightning

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
nice i like that little shovel much better then the other 2 options. out of curiosity have you tried that gordo on it yet?

The gordo doesn't fit, but I had already established that with CCA710. They said Liger dimensions are always exact and this one is the same size as Ole Purple.

I really like the shovel tip and the longer length on the dabber. I've actually been looking for a good shovel tip dabber for crumbly rosin and here it is in the mail on 710.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Congrats! Is the carb cap a modified Storm Cell or the new Tsunami?
Up to now unfortunately no new images of the different carb caps on CCA site.

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Congrats! Is the carb cap a modified Storm Cell or the new Tsunami?
Up to now unfortunately no new images of the different carb caps on CCA site.

I've noticed many of the photos change or are not available at random times. This leads into my main point. I'm surprised no one has brought this up as of yet. The prices have seemed to creep up BIG time on some of the items over the past 2 months. Not to mention the same on the items that have normally been listed on sale regularly. Like the 16mm Liger for example. To clarify I'm not speaking to the newest additions, the CC and newest insert. Everything else, yes! Could it be that he's trying to now recoup losses from having to send out freebies, refunds and all that unneeded extra shipping back and forth for mess-ups?

I wanted to reach out to those of you that have been upset as of late and let those of you know... I'm happy to see that some of you have finally been righted and are pleased. It's always a good day when you receive your Liger and get to play. Enjoy!

Just an update the August coil came in and seems to work with my Dnail. I didn't leave it plugged in for long. I just wanted to make sure it would heat which it did. However I can't use it because I'm still waiting in the shroud from CCA. On another note i found it funny that August tried to appease my salty mood by assuring me I'd get one of his "New rigs" he carried. Still waiting on that. I had the same thing occur with Organik glass. He said he'd send me a custom dabber for the inconvenience..... Still waiting!

Flight of Fists

Just an update the August coil came in and seems to work with my Dnail. I didn't leave it plugged in for long. I just wanted to make sure it would heat which it did. However I can't use it because I'm still waiting in the shroud from CCA. On another note i found it funny that August tried to appease my salty mood by assuring me I'd get one of his "New rigs" he carried. Still waiting on that. I had the same thing occur with Organik glass. He said he'd send me a custom dabber for the inconvenience..... Still waiting!

Ugh That sucks about the Rig situation, sorry. Just got mine as well. it doesn't seem to fit either of the heat shrouds I have? I'm gonna contact Josh in a minute to see what the deal is...maybe I have the older ones?

Flight of Fists,
Ugh That sucks about the Rig situation, sorry. Just got mine as well. it doesn't seem to fit either of the heat shrouds I have? I'm gonna contact Josh in a minute to see what the deal is...maybe I have the older ones?
I thought you knew you had to contact him for a special custom heat shroud for this particular coil. I contacted him before i purchased the coil and he was supposed to be sending it. That was 2-3weeks ago

Flight of Fists

I thought you knew you had to contact him for a special custom heat shroud for this particular coil. I contacted him before i purchased the coil and he was supposed to be sending it. That was 2-3weeks ago

Wow I totally missed that...thank you so much. I really have to do a better job of reading every comment on these threads. Another example, a few pages back someone recommended a cool green/gold/bubble cab. Ordered it immediately...if I had kept reading I would have learned that it doesn't quite fit the flat coil bucket. Lessons Learned!

Flight of Fists,
Top Bottom