CCA Liger banger V3.0

NYC5IKH5jabi

So I received my order yesterday from Cca. I got the regular size bucket and shroud. It took multiple emails and over 24 hours to hear from them even on IG. I let them know I was bummed I wouldn't be able to use it for July fourth weekend.

I got a reply that they will send me a bigger shroud out on Monday. Great.......
I responded with whether they could sell me and include with the shroud on Monday for expedited shipping a sic or sapphire dish for all the trouble I've been through.

I imagine there is a list/line for those dishes. I'm waiting for a reply now.

Kinda bummed they promised to send the right stuff and now after this screw up they won't ship it out till Monday... I originally let them know Thursday noon eastern time that the order was wrong and that I needed it this weekend if possible. Oh well. I hope they make it right. fingers crossed

Last edited:
NYC5IKH5jabi,
Reactions: ichibaneye

Govermint

Welp new to this thread but just thought I'd chime in on my order. I placed my order on June 19th for the 30mm flat coil liger and sic dish after talking to him and seeing if they were in stock and he said yes, and then I further asked if it was better to order from him or via his website and he said website. Placed my order on the 19th and received my banger today. So excited to finally use it.

Got a question though where do you possibly find a 30mm coil without buying a hex nail?

Govermint,

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
Welp new to this thread but just thought I'd chime in on my order. I placed my order on June 19th for the 30mm flat coil liger and sic dish after talking to him and seeing if they were in stock and he said yes, and then I further asked if it was better to order from him or via his website and he said website. Placed my order on the 19th and received my banger today. So excited to finally use it.

Got a question though where do you possibly find a 30mm coil without buying a hex nail?

The 30mm Liger uses a standard flat coil.

alittledabwilldoya',
Reactions: Kalikron

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
alittledabwilldoya',
Reactions: 6079Smith

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
I see on the cca website there is a redesigned Storm Cell for the flat liger called the Tsunami cap, as i don't bother with any social media, does anyone have any further info on it from anywhere?

YabbaDABBAdo

and the hex nail is wired the same as d-nail is
Are you sure they are the same? And my hex is shipping this week! Just wondering if the flat coil from them is a little larger?

I see on the cca website there is a redesigned Storm Cell for the flat liger called the Tsunami cap, as i don't bother with any social media, does anyone have any further info on it from anywhere?
I have the new hurricane cap at and I love it...except for when is gets stuck like it welded together and have to slam it on the table to get it apart, tho it hasn't done it in a week I think the milling of it is slightly off and the heating of it while on the nail expands it and can lock it up but with the wear on it from 2 weeks of heavy use it has seemed to smooth out, not sure if it's a defect in the cap dimensions, but im getting all the caps this week also will post back on how they all function on he 30mm

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
What do y'all do when absolutely every thread on your Liger has been tightened to the point where it's cemented in place? I cannot for the life of me free the coil from its compartment let alone loosen the joint. Pliers and a cloth aren't doing the trick. I appreciate any input. I couldn't even use it if I wanted to due to the head of a q-tip breaking off inside the joint.

Last edited:
Marihuana,

YabbaDABBAdo

C23333ORANGE.jpg
What do y'all do when absolutely every thread on your Liger has been tightened to the point where it's cemented in place? I cannot for the life of me free the coil from its compartment let alone loosen the joint. Pliers and a cloth aren't doing the trick.
Might sound odd but if you look into remote control RC car/trucks/buggy tools and "shock pliers" to rebuild the shocks, they are a type of pliers with different sized curved indents and no teeth, place a nogoo pad around the part you wanna unscrew and squeeze the pliers with the correct size indent, works like a charm on all parts to unscrew
Link
https://www.ebay.com/i/161829048815...3D711-117182-37290-0%26rvr_id%3D1249600854461

Last edited:

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
Thanks for the tip. My multi tool has an indented circular area that allows for grip and leverage, but unfortunately it's not wide enough to grip onto the bucket or locking nut. I managed to get everything free with sheer elbow grease after I figured it would have to give if I kept the pressure applied over time, instead of repeatedly trying to force it with short bursts of energy.

Last edited:

turk

turk
...glad you're settled....in the past I've experienced value in either freezing...or throwing the whole joint in a bag of iso...or grunge off...

Monsoon

What do y'all do when absolutely every thread on your Liger has been tightened to the point where it's cemented in place? I cannot for the life of me free the coil from its compartment let alone loosen the joint. Pliers and a cloth aren't doing the trick. I appreciate any input. I couldn't even use it if I wanted to due to the head of a q-tip breaking off inside the joint.
For me I use an adjustable wrench, works better without a cloth. I line up the notches with the tips of the wrench, tighten the wrench slightly and then turn while applying pressure.

Monsoon,
Reactions: Kalikron

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
Judging by the name, I'm going to take a wild guess and assume the obsidian insert will be dark in color. Furthermore, there's no telling whether Josh plans on a 16mm dish made out of the new material. The website only lists 20mm and flat sizes, so the only way to get information would be to ask. Still, I will most likely get one. Not sure how I feel since I haven't heard any accounts from folks who have dabbed off of both SiC and the new dish.

Last edited:
Top Bottom